• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Skarr breathed out, unsheathing his sword and getting into a combat stance

Olorin cried a little more before Relama just gently put a hand on her forehead as she slowly but surely calmed down "Yeah, that would be good..." Relama said,

Kentoria seemed to be getting a hang of it as Talandar entered the training room and watched them, Kentoria moving a foot and trying to keep herself from slipping on her own sweat that was building up beneath her
Valkiria got into a stance, dashing forward and delivering a relatively casual slash to Skarr's chest, not planning to cut into him and clearly so.

Elis carried Olorin to their room, gently laying her on the bed as she expected Relama to follow. "I'll give you two some time alone..."

Adrian moved as if on instinct, stopping his swinging and dashing over to grab her before she could slip.

Valkiria got into a stance, dashing forward and delivering a relatively casual slash to Skarr's chest, not planning to cut into him and clearly so.

Elis carried Olorin to their room, gently laying her on the bed as she expected Relama to follow. "I'll give you two some time alone..."

Adrian moved as if on instinct, stopping his swinging and dashing over to grab her before she could slip.
Skarr blocked the attack and moved to kick Valkiria in the stomach

"No, you should stay here. It's better that way I feel-" Relama said as Olorin lurched up and put him into a hug tight as can be, with him also hugging her back, glancing at Elis to see if she wanted to join in

"I'm fine..." Kentoria said, regaining her footing just as Adrian got to her, though she clearly appreciated the thought as she smiled at Adrian in thanks

Skarr blocked the attack and moved to kick Valkiria in the stomach

"No, you should stay here. It's better that way I feel-" Relama said as Olorin lurched up and put him into a hug tight as can be, with him also hugging her back, glancing at Elis to see if she wanted to join in

"I'm fine..." Kentoria said, regaining her footing just as Adrian got to her, though she clearly appreciated the thought as she smiled at Adrian in thanks
Valkiria side-stepped the attack, breathing out in relief as she was clearly having her mind taken off of the previous discussion.

Elis shook her head, "Alright, then." She said as she smiled, watching as they hugged each other.

Adrian nodded as he pretty much stood next to her at this point, only a few inches away so he didn't hit her with Dragon Slayer as he went back to training. "...Weird... I didn't mean to do that... It just.. happened." Adrian thought to himself.

Ryu then command his sword to surround Rex's left, right, up, and behind while he charge into Rex with caution of Rex's next moves
Rex smirked at the sight of the swords, stalked over to where Ryu was to outrun the speed of the swords, and quickly stabbed in front of the swordsman.

Rex expected him to block it.

Ryu then blocked Rex's kick using his majestic sword but the recoil is a bit too much as Ryu is launched to the left side

Ryu then cover Rex's side with his summoned swords and tried to attack Rex without severely harming him

Valkiria side-stepped the attack, breathing out in relief as she was clearly having her mind taken off of the previous discussion.

Elis shook her head, "Alright, then." She said as she smiled, watching as they hugged each other.

Adrian nodded as he pretty much stood next to her at this point, only a few inches away so he didn't hit her with Dragon Slayer as he went back to training. "...Weird... I didn't mean to do that... It just.. happened." Adrian thought to himself.
Skarr moved to sweep her legs, and, sheathing his sword, swung it with the sheath at her in a slash to the arm, albeit on that clearly couldn't cut her

Relama breathed in and out deeply as silent words were exchanged between them "I'm sorry..." Relama murmured, Olorin shaking her head, which he somehow recognized even though it wasn't in his sight line "N-no... don't be..." Olorin murmured "I'm just... really happy your back... I thought..." Olorin trembled a little "I know... I promise you that I'll do everything in my power to stay alive if we're separated again..." Relama murmured to Olorin

Talandar entered the training room, seeming to watch Kentoria and Adrian train with interest, while Kentoria went back to training, breathing heavily with each swing

Skarr moved to sweep her legs, and, sheathing his sword, swung it with the sheath at her in a slash to the arm, albeit on that clearly couldn't cut her

Relama breathed in and out deeply as silent words were exchanged between them "I'm sorry..." Relama murmured, Olorin shaking her head, which he somehow recognized even though it wasn't in his sight line "N-no... don't be..." Olorin murmured "I'm just... really happy your back... I thought..." Olorin trembled a little "I know... I promise you that I'll do everything in my power to stay alive if we're separated again..." Relama murmured to Olorin

Talandar entered the training room, seeming to watch Kentoria and Adrian train with interest, while Kentoria went back to training, breathing heavily with each swing
Valkiria moved so that the blade hit her shoulder plate, charging Skarr to knock him away with the blunt part of her axe.

Elis watched with a smile, clearly happy that they were meeting again and having some closure.

Adrian trained to, but spread out his Spatial Awareness once more, focusing specifically on Kentoria so that he could watch her like a hawk as Kirby glanced at Talandar for a moment then simply went back to glancing forward on Adrian's shoulder.

Rex generated a wall of ice to his side blocking the swords and leaving them trapped in it.

While quickly retrieving the Star Shard, he twisted his body around and attempted a slash to the right.

Rex generated a wall of ice to his side blocking the swords and leaving them trapped in it.

While quickly retrieving the Star Shard, he twisted his body around and attempted a slash to the right.
Ryu then parry his sword and then aim at Rex's neck, if he succeed, he will stop at just a milimeter between his sword and Rex's neck

Valkiria moved so that the blade hit her shoulder plate, charging Skarr to knock him away with the blunt part of her axe.

Elis watched with a smile, clearly happy that they were meeting again and having some closure.

Adrian trained to, but spread out his Spatial Awareness once more, focusing specifically on Kentoria so that he could watch her like a hawk as Kirby glanced at Talandar for a moment then simply went back to glancing forward on Adrian's shoulder.
Skarr stepped back, avoiding the axe as he struck Valkiria's axe arm with his open palm, trying to shock a nerve

"Th... thank you..." Olorin murmured, crying into his shoulder for a bit before Relama looked at Elis with a smile "Just don't get too crazy with "fun." Relama said, Olorin immediately blushing profusely, though was too happy to complain

Talandar was in thought, should he let it fester more or should he tell them now... it was a hard choice for the golem and it was still considering as Kentoria had a rip in her shoulder from the force she swung the weapon with, her regeneration working hard on it immediately

Skarr stepped back, avoiding the axe as he struck Valkiria's axe arm with his open palm, trying to shock a nerve

"Th... thank you..." Olorin murmured, crying into his shoulder for a bit before Relama looked at Elis with a smile "Just don't get too crazy with "fun." Relama said, Olorin immediately blushing profusely, though was too happy to complain

Talandar was in thought, should he let it fester more or should he tell them now... it was a hard choice for the golem and it was still considering as Kentoria had a rip in her shoulder from the force she swung the weapon with, her regeneration working hard on it immediately
Valkiria parried the attack, with her axe before going in for a roundhouse kick to the jaw.

"Hehe..." Elis chuckled a bit, blushing as she opened her arms, beckoning Olorin for a hug.

Adrian grunted, continuing to train, though he was clearly worried for reasons he couldn't explain, Kirby chuckling as she clearly knew the reason but would rather her master figure it out himself.

"Oops, almost got me there." Says Ryu as he summon his sword to block Rex' kick while distance himself from Rex again

"Hmm, You're pretty good. This is a good experience in close combat" Says Ryu as he fasten himself to close the gap between Rex and himself with both of his majestic swords at his hands

Valkiria parried the attack, with her axe before going in for a roundhouse kick to the jaw.

"Hehe..." Elis chuckled a bit, blushing as she opened her arms, beckoning Olorin for a hug.

Adrian grunted, continuing to train, though he was clearly worried for reasons he couldn't explain, Kirby chuckling as she clearly knew the reason but would rather her master figure it out himself.
Skarr blocked it with his hand "your... pretty good...!" Skarr said as he struggled against her kick, clearly being about even with her

Olorin abliged, calming down some from the hug as Relama seemed genuinely happy that Olorin was doing as well as she was

"Why can't I... ... ... ..." Kentoria muttered and paused, slowly realizing something as she trained

Charlotte walked into the medical room. Sighing heavily, she grabbed some medicine for her headache, haphazardly pouring a few pills into her mouth. She leaned against the counter, waiting for a few moments for the medication to kick in.

"A-alright. I...should probably find out what the boss wanted..." Charlotte muttered. She looked around, grabbing a few pill bottles before stuffing them in her pockets. She stood back up, slowly beginning to search for the Masked Man.

"You're good too but I know you can be better, show me what you has, Kid" Rex said as he prepared himself, changing hands to Star shard looking at both swords to see how he would attack

"You're good too but I know you can be better, show me what you has, Kid" Rex said as he prepared himself, changing hands to Star shard looking at both swords to see how he would attack
"Very well." As Ryu says this, he then summon about a dozen swords and launch them to Rex while also keeping some of them by his side for defensive and evasive maneuvers

Skarr blocked it with his hand "your... pretty good...!" Skarr said as he struggled against her kick, clearly being about even with her

Olorin abliged, calming down some from the hug as Relama seemed genuinely happy that Olorin was doing as well as she was

"Why can't I... ... ... ..." Kentoria muttered and paused, slowly realizing something as she trained
"As are you, Skarr..." Valkiria said with a smile, clearly enjoying their spar as she pulled back on her kick, delivering another swift kick from his blind spot.

"So... What... exactly is you're name?" Elis asked Relama.

"What's wrong?" Adrian said, turning to Kentoria as sweat pooled below him.
Charlotte walked into the medical room. Sighing heavily, she grabbed some medicine for her headache, haphazardly pouring a few pills into her mouth. She leaned against the counter, waiting for a few moments for the medication to kick in.

"A-alright. I...should probably find out what the boss wanted..." Charlotte muttered. She looked around, grabbing a few pill bottles before stuffing them in her pockets. She stood back up, slowly beginning to search for the Masked Man.
The Masked Man was still sitting in the main deck, piloting the ship manually for once instead of just shifting on the auto-pilot.

"Good, you're finally awake." He said, not turning to her.

"As are you, Skarr..." Valkiria said with a smile, clearly enjoying their spar as she pulled back on her kick, delivering another swift kick from his blind spot.

"So... What... exactly is you're name?" Elis asked Relama.

"What's wrong?" Adrian said, turning to Kentoria as sweat pooled below him.

The Masked Man was still sitting in the main deck, piloting the ship manually for once instead of just shifting on the auto-pilot.

"Good, you're finally awake." He said, not turning to her.
Skarr dodged the attack, pushing an offense with a whirlwind of attacks that, while seemingly random, were actually specifically and perfectly placed to hit Valkiria where it hurts

"Relama Green." He responded, knowing Elis already knew

"Just thinking..." Kentoria responded, trying to figure it out

Skarr dodged the attack, pushing an offense with a whirlwind of attacks that, while seemingly random, were actually specifically and perfectly placed to hit Valkiria where it hurts

"Relama Green." He responded, knowing Elis already knew

"Just thinking..." Kentoria responded, trying to figure it out
Valkiria immediately got back into position, using her axe to parry the attacks while shifting her position to make sure the rest of the attacks hit her armor, going for a leg sweep to throw him off balance for a moment so she could charge him.

"Nice to meet you, Relama. Would you... like something to eat?" Elis asked, trying to be friendly as she continued hugging Olorin.

"About...?" Adrian asked, continuing to train while they talked.

Valkiria immediately got back into position, using her axe to parry the attacks while shifting her position to make sure the rest of the attacks hit her armor, going for a leg sweep to throw him off balance for a moment so she could charge him.

"Nice to meet you, Relama. Would you... like something to eat?" Elis asked, trying to be friendly as she continued hugging Olorin.

"About...?" Adrian asked, continuing to train while they talked.
Skarr used some footwork to avoid it before tackling Valkiria, trying to put her into a submission that'd be all of Skarr's weight and strength against Valkiria's spine if successful

"Sure, would you like a... weapon to try?" Relama asked, gleaming that Elis liked weapons

"That's what I'm trying to figure out... and I think Kirby already knows..." Kentoria responded, the tear on her shoulder ripping to go down her arm and causing some blood to drip down with the sweat

Charlotte said nothing. She walked to a nearby wall, leaning against it as she looked at the Masked Man.

"...What are we dealing with?" She asked.
"Short version... Calamity worshiping cult. They worship the same God Anarath brought up at Neptunia." The Masked Man said, "We're heading off to stop another Eclipse."
Skarr used some footwork to avoid it before tackling Valkiria, trying to put her into a submission that'd be all of Skarr's weight and strength against Valkiria's spine if successful

"Sure, would you like a... weapon to try?" Relama asked, gleaming that Elis liked weapons

"That's what I'm trying to figure out... and I think Kirby already knows..." Kentoria responded, the tear on her shoulder ripping to go down her arm and causing some blood to drip down with the sweat
Valkiria met the tackle instead of dodging it, stiffening and hardening her spine with her body control to avoid damaging it as she tried to gain control over the tackle, wrestling with Skarr.

"I guess...?" Elis asked, tilting her head as she wondered what Relama bad in mind.

"Want me to spell it out for you?" Kirby asked, playfully swaying her legs back and forth.

"Short version... Calamity worshiping cult. They worship the same God Anarath brought up at Neptunia." The Masked Man said, "We're heading off to stop another Eclipse."

Valkiria met the tackle instead of dodging it, stiffening and hardening her spine with her body control to avoid damaging it as she tried to gain control over the tackle, wrestling with Skarr.

"I guess...?" Elis asked, tilting her head as she wondered what Relama bad in mind.

"Want me to spell it out for you?" Kirby asked, playfully swaying her legs back and forth.
Skarr strained about it, trying to cause enough pain to get Valkiria to submit from the force he was using, managing to maintain control

Relama chuckled, pulling some scrap metal out and beginning to work his magic while Olorin trembled a little in Elis's arms

"Do you want to be left in the dark Adrian...?" Kentoria asked as Talandar also seemed to know from his movements

Charlotte froze, her body beginning to tremble slightly as she heard the man's words.

"...Will...will....Anarath...be there...?" She asked quietly.
"No idea, but most likely not... If he was then I imagine the planet we're about to head to would already be mince meat..." The Masked Man said.
Skarr strained about it, trying to cause enough pain to get Valkiria to submit from the force he was using, managing to maintain control

Relama chuckled, pulling some scrap metal out and beginning to work his magic while Olorin trembled a little in Elis's arms

"Do you want to be left in the dark Adrian...?" Kentoria asked as Talandar also seemed to know from his movements
Valkiria was clearly unbothered by the pain as she continued wrestling with Skarr, trying to mount him so she could begin showering him with blows.

Elis held Olorin tightly as she noticed her trembling, still keeping an eye on Relama even if she was clearly more heavily focused on Olorin, gently patting Olorin's head.

"Not really..." Adrian said as Kirby chuckled.

"Well, allow me to enlighten you!... You are both in l.o.v.e." Kirby said with a snicker, causing Adrian to pause and tilt his head.

Charlotte stood there for a moment, saying nothing. She took deep breaths, trying to maintain her composure.

"A-alright...." She said quietly.

"D-did...anything else happen...while I was...asleep?"
"Not really. Adrian and Kentoria nearly died training as usual and we've got a new member... An old friend of Olorin." The Masked Man said casually.

"No idea, but most likely not... If he was then I imagine the planet we're about to head to would already be mince meat..." The Masked Man said.

Valkiria was clearly unbothered by the pain as she continued wrestling with Skarr, trying to mount him so she could begin showering him with blows.

Elis held Olorin tightly as she noticed her trembling, still keeping an eye on Relama even if she was clearly more heavily focused on Olorin, gently patting Olorin's head.

"Not really..." Adrian said as Kirby chuckled.

"Well, allow me to enlighten you!... You are both in l.o.v.e." Kirby said with a snicker, causing Adrian to pause and tilt his head.
Skarr struggled with Valkiria more, suddenly slamming her to the wall and to the floor, practically rolling rolling her now

Relama made what looked like just a large ring, large enough to encapsulate Elis's top half, a very well hidden trigger for something in it as he handed it to Elis while hugging Olorin at the same time

Kentoria tilted hermhead a bit as well, not sure what to think of it

"Not really. Adrian and Kentoria nearly died training as usual and we've got a new member... An old friend of Olorin." The Masked Man said casually.
"Oh. good for them..." Charlotte muttered, still somewhat distracted.

"...Did...did you sort everything out on the...last planet? They aren't going to come for me again, right?" Charlotte asked quietly.

Back