• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Brownie looked for a second, he ate everything slowly, even the bag, after finishing he looked at Seraphina, in the form of a question: Are you okay?

Last edited:
Before Adrian left the room, he turned back to see Kentoria fall, going over with a sigh as he helped her up, nearly slipping on his own sweat. "Get you're ass up and get some water..." He grunted.

"O-Olorin...? What's wrong...??" Elis asked, noticing she was tearing up, thinking she said something wrong.
Kentoria grunted in response, struggling to her feet and moving, blood leaking from the edge of her mouth

"I... I... I thought that it'd never..." Olorin murmured, her tears being held on the edges of her eyes

Brownie looked for a second, he ate everything slowly, even the bag, after finishing he looked at Seraphina, in the form of a question: Are you okay?
Seraphina didn't really know what the look meant, simply tilting her head. "I'm... fine..." She said, figuring that was what he was asking.
Kentoria grunted in response, struggling to her feet and moving, blood leaking from the edge of her mouth

"I... I... I thought that it'd never..." Olorin murmured, her tears being held on the edges of her eyes
Adrian hauled Kentoria to her room, throwing her to the bed as Kirby would begin to attempt healing her while Adrian went off to get them some water, leaving a trail of sweat as he did so.

"You to are so damn reckless..." Kirby grumbled as she healed Kentoria.

"O-Olorin, talk to me..." Elis said, embracing Olorin gently as she was clearly worried.

Seraphina didn't really know what the look meant, simply tilting her head. "I'm... fine..." She said, figuring that was what he was asking.

Adrian hauled Kentoria to her room, throwing her to the bed as Kirby would begin to attempt healing her while Adrian went off to get them some water, leaving a trail of sweat as he did so.

"You to are so damn reckless..." Kirby grumbled as she healed Kentoria.

"O-Olorin, talk to me..." Elis said, embracing Olorin gently as she was clearly worried.
"... maybe I am. I guess I'm not a very good loser..." Kentoria responded, sighing as the healing took effect and she stood up

"I never thought someone would do this again..." Olorin murmured, smiling a little now

"... maybe I am. I guess I'm not a very good loser..." Kentoria responded, sighing as the healing took effect and she stood up

"I never thought someone would do this again..." Olorin murmured, smiling a little now
"Yeah, you really aren't. Your just gonna worry each other even more, yknow..." Kirby grumbled.

"I-... I do it because I... l-...like...ll--...oo....v...e you, Olorin..." Elis said, clearly having a hard time getting the words out due to how flustered she was.

"Yeah, you really aren't. Your just gonna worry each other even more, yknow..." Kirby grumbled.

"I-... I do it because I... l-...like...ll--...oo....v...e you, Olorin..." Elis said, clearly having a hard time getting the words out due to how flustered she was.
"I can't figure out why I can't get focused, so that's probably why I mistepped this hard." Kentoria said, rubbing her forehead

"Hehe... ha... well... I should probably let you handle your own lower body... yeah...? And... thanks." Olorin said genuinely

"I can't figure out why I can't get focused, so that's probably why I mistepped this hard." Kentoria said, rubbing her forehead

"Hehe... ha... well... I should probably let you handle your own lower body... yeah...? And... thanks." Olorin said genuinely
"You can't focus because your both worried about each other cause you both keep hurting yourselves like idiots...!" Kirby exclaimed.

"Y-Yeah..." Elis murmured, blushing profusely as she began to wash herself, turning away from Olorin while doing so.

"You can't focus because your both worried about each other cause you both keep hurting yourselves like idiots...!" Kirby exclaimed.

"Y-Yeah..." Elis murmured, blushing profusely as she began to wash herself, turning away from Olorin while doing so.
"Sounds like an average tuesday... when are we gonna get Adrian into Olorin's ship so she can handle his wounds and such?" Kentoria asked

"AAAAAAAAAH... holding myself back there was hard...!" Olorin exclaimed embarassedly

"Sounds like an average tuesday... when are we gonna get Adrian into Olorin's ship so she can handle his wounds and such?" Kentoria asked

"AAAAAAAAAH... holding myself back there was hard...!" Olorin exclaimed embarassedly
Kirby sighed, "Nice job avoiding the subject... Haa... He doesn't wanna do it cause he doesn't care anymore, Kentoria... About himself, or his own health..." She said, her face contorting as she rubbed the bridge of her nose.

Elis chuckled, "I really didn't expect my girlfriend to be such a perv...!" Elis said, clearly jokingly.

Kirby sighed, "Nice job avoiding the subject... Haa... He doesn't wanna do it cause he doesn't care anymore, Kentoria... About himself, or his own health..." She said, her face contorting as she rubbed the bridge of her nose.

Elis chuckled, "I really didn't expect my girlfriend to be such a perv...!" Elis said, clearly jokingly.
Kentoria sighed "Well let's make him start caring again then." Kentoria responded, shaking her head

"W-w-well...! I um... do and don't want to go farther on them..." Olorin said honestly

"Oh? Hello there Rex, what brings you here?" Says Ryu as he saw Rex while he also drink from his water bottle
"Hello Ryu, how are you?" he asked since he wanted to see how his partner was before do anything

Brownie sighed, realizing half-speech, in the blink of an eye, there was a small notebook on the floor where it was written.

"How's your training going?" that was what was written

Kentoria sighed "Well let's make him start caring again then." Kentoria responded, shaking her head

"W-w-well...! I um... do and don't want to go farther on them..." Olorin said honestly
"Heh, trust me, I've tried..." Kirby said, sighing. "He just... He never listens to me... He's so... reckless..." She murmured, sniffling a bit as she teared up.

"Yeah, I got that, Olorin, heh..." Elis said, turning off the water as she finished washing herself getting up and getting out so she could begin drying herself.
Brownie sighed, realizing half-speech, in the blink of an eye, there was a small notebook on the floor where it was written.

"How's your training going?" that was what was written
Seraphina remained silent for a few moments, before opening the fridge and pulling out some water, beginning to head to her room.

"It's going fine." Seraphina said, "I'm still weak, but, I'm making progress..."

"Heh, trust me, I've tried..." Kirby said, sighing. "He just... He never listens to me... He's so... reckless..." She murmured, sniffling a bit as she teared up.

"Yeah, I got that, Olorin, heh..." Elis said, turning off the water as she finished washing herself getting up and getting out so she could begin drying herself.

Seraphina remained silent for a few moments, before opening the fridge and pulling out some water, beginning to head to her room.

"It's going fine." Seraphina said, "I'm still weak, but, I'm making progress..."
"Then bonk him over the head or something along those lines..." Kentoria responded, pulling in Kirby so the golem could cry into her shoulder

Olorin got out, but clearly felt a little uncomfortable to be like this as she rushed drying herself off

"That's good, after all, you can't wish to be the strongest in the universe, but in the end with perseverance and effort you can overcome any challenge you set for yourself" Brownie wrote again

"Oh just finished training, I also worried about Seraphina's reckless action so I tried to monitor her, but she's a slippery kid." Says Ryu
"Well don't worry too much, I'm sure the girl has some kind of guardian angel that will make her see reason so that she avoids overexerting herself" Rex said with a smile

"Well don't worry too much, I'm sure the girl has some kind of guardian angel that will make her see reason so that she avoids overexerting herself" Rex said with a smile
"Haaah, If you say so. She reminded me of my also reckless past, struggling to be stronger no matter the cost." Says Ryu with a worried expression on his face

"But never mind that, I just hope there's someone there when she's going reckless again, What brings you here Rex?"

"Then bonk him over the head or something along those lines..." Kentoria responded, pulling in Kirby so the golem could cry into her shoulder

Olorin got out, but clearly felt a little uncomfortable to be like this as she rushed drying herself off
"Considering he's worlds above me in physical strength that wouldn't do much..." Kirby held back her tears, just sighing as Adrian walked into the room, tossing a water bottle at Kentoria, expecting her to catch it as he opened his own bottle, beginning to down it.

Elis dried herself off quickly, putting her clothes on. "Soooo... What do you wanna do? Want me to do your hair? Oh, or we could paint your nails like mine!" Elis said with a smile, her positivity returning swiftly.
"That's good, after all, you can't wish to be the strongest in the universe, but in the end with perseverance and effort you can overcome any challenge you set for yourself" Brownie wrote again
"Yeah yeah, whatever... Don't you have anything better to do?" Seraphina asked, not particularly annoyed, but, she just didn't understand why the Black Beast kept following her.

"Considering he's worlds above me in physical strength that wouldn't do much..." Kirby held back her tears, just sighing as Adrian walked into the room, tossing a water bottle at Kentoria, expecting her to catch it as he opened his own bottle, beginning to down it.

Elis dried herself off quickly, putting her clothes on. "Soooo... What do you wanna do? Want me to do your hair? Oh, or we could paint your nails like mine!" Elis said with a smile, her positivity returning swiftly.

"Yeah yeah, whatever... Don't you have anything better to do?" Seraphina asked, not particularly annoyed, but, she just didn't understand why the Black Beast kept following her.
Kentoria caught it distractedly, clearly on instinct instead of a conscious move as she sighed out, glancing at Adrian worriedly

"W-well... I don't know..." Olorin murmured, clearly wanting to get her clothes back on but couldn't assuming they were being washed as she covered her chest and much of her lower body in the towel

Kentoria caught it distractedly, clearly on instinct instead of a conscious move as she sighed out, glancing at Adrian worriedly

"W-well... I don't know..." Olorin murmured, clearly wanting to get her clothes back on but couldn't assuming they were being washed as she covered her chest and much of her lower body in the towel
"What?" Adrian asked as he finished his water, noticing her glance and tilting his head.

Elis created a pair of clothes for her, the exact same ones that she'd usually wear, just teleporting them onto her. "There! Feeling better?"

"What?" Adrian asked as he finished his water, noticing her glance and tilting his head.

Elis created a pair of clothes for her, the exact same ones that she'd usually wear, just teleporting them onto her. "There! Feeling better?"
"Your worrying your golem." Kentoria said, a half truth but she didn't feel like sharing the other half

"Y-yeah... thanks..." Olorin murmured, stumbling and falling, her face going right into Elis's chest

"Your worrying your golem." Kentoria said, a half truth but she didn't feel like sharing the other half

"Y-yeah... thanks..." Olorin murmured, stumbling and falling, her face going right into Elis's chest
Kirby hopped onto Adrian's shoulder as he sighed, the golem remaining silent as she turned away as Adrian looked at her. He sighed once more, "Maybe you should start focusing on yourself, Kentoria, and stay out of my business." He grunted.

Elis immediately just stepped to the side, catching Olorin. "I'm starting to think this is becoming a patter with you..."

Kirby hopped onto Adrian's shoulder as he sighed, the golem remaining silent as she turned away as Adrian looked at her. He sighed once more, "Maybe you should start focusing on yourself, Kentoria, and stay out of my business." He grunted.

Elis immediately just stepped to the side, catching Olorin. "I'm starting to think this is becoming a patter with you..."
"Definitely means a ton coming from you, Adrian." Kentoria responded, shaking her head

"W-well it was accidental... I'm not going to lie and say i don't want to do that though..." Olorin responded embarassedly

"Definitely means a ton coming from you, Adrian." Kentoria responded, shaking her head

"W-well it was accidental... I'm not going to lie and say i don't want to do that though..." Olorin responded embarassedly
"Yeah, whatever..." Adrian said as they heard an announcement through the speakers on the ship, the voice being the Masked Man.

"If your all done resting, come to the main deck, we're moving soon and I need to tell you all something." The Masked Man said before cutting off.

"Yeah, sure it was accident..." Elis said, sighing as she heard the announcement. "I guess it's already time to start moving..."

"Not really, you seem to me the most intriguing of the whole group in your way of being." Brownie wrote
"Haaah, If you say so. She reminded me of my also reckless past, struggling to be stronger no matter the cost." Says Ryu with a worried expression on his face

"But never mind that, I just hope there's someone there when she's going reckless again, What brings you here Rex?"
"Well, remember you told me in Neptune that you wanted a spar?" Rex asked

"Or well after this" he said upon hearing the announcement

Skarr made his way to the main deck immediately, while Relama specifically turned on his invisibility device when he entered as to not cause a scene with you know who

"I'll catch up." Kentoria said as she began to get her chainmail and then plate armor on

"H-hey... let's go then..." Olorin murmured a little quietly

Tarak stopped swinging his sword, glancing around as he heard the masked man's voice. Slowly, he followed the others, his bones creaking slightly as he moved.

Charlotte was still asleep, having been too fatigued by the last few days' events to wake up on her own from the noise.

Seraphina went to the main deck as well, seeming a lot more energized than usual, but still maintaining that same motionless look in her eyes.

"Where's Charlotte?" The Masked Man asked after everybody who was going there got there.

"I imagine she's still resting. Just let her rest and brief her when she wakes up." Adrian said, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall.

Brownie positioned himself at a distance between Rex and Seraphina waited for the masked man to tell about their next stop.

"Yeah, what are the conditions of this planet we're going to? Does it have extreme weather or something?"

Dean would appear at the main deck by walking on foot normally and yawns briefly

"What planet now....."

Asked the man as he sat down with legs up and crossed, as he balances himself to the chair legs

"Krieg." The Masked Man said, a giant globe appearing detailing the conditions of the planet, Elis instantly analyzing it.

"Even before the current situation went down, Krieg was pretty much a nuclear wasteland on the brink of destruction. Now that it's under Empire Occupation its gotten tamer, but, nonetheless, expect some extreme conditions, though I imagine most of you are familiar with that." The Masked Man said, "But there's something more interesting than that, though..."

"It's under attack by calamities, isn't it...?" Elis asked.

"That, but not just that. I've been running scans on it for a while now... Exchanging info with a few of my contacts. I think an Eclipse will happen on Krieg, but, I don't imagine Anarath will be there for it... Maybe Valkiria will understand it a bit more." The Masked Man said, pulling up another image.

"...." Valkiria was silent as she saw the marking, her arms crossed.

"Indeed..." Valkiria grumbled, "I know of that marking... The Sigil of Blood..."

"A cult...?" Elis thought to herself, sweating a bit.

Back