• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"Yeah, that's my worry as well... what the **** was Mask thinking... I'm going to train and talk, my regeneration has handled by injuries enough." Kentoria said, beginning to get a spare set of leather armor on, which was jet-black and clearly something she'd normally wear under her armor in serious scenerios

"H-huh?!" Olorin exclaimed as she was pulled, though followed
"I'll come with. Can't let myself get rusty." Adrian said, not taking off his armor as usual as he began to follow her to the training room, increasing Dragon Slayer's weight specifically as they did so.

Skipping a couple of scenes to avoid demonitization aaaaaannnnd Olorin is in the tub.

"Need any help with anything?" Elis asked.

"I'll come with. Can't let myself get rusty." Adrian said, not taking off his armor as usual as he began to follow her to the training room, increasing Dragon Slayer's weight specifically as they did so.

Skipping a couple of scenes to avoid demonitization aaaaaannnnd Olorin is in the tub.

"Need any help with anything?" Elis asked.
Kentoria smiled a little, standing up and exiting her room and B-lining towards the training room Relama and Valkiria were in, glancing at the boy and scratching her chin a bit in thought

Olorin had her hands covering her face, which was beet red as she main a squeak in response

Kentoria smiled a little, standing up and exiting her room and B-lining towards the training room Relama and Valkiria were in, glancing at the boy and scratching her chin a bit in thought

Olorin had her hands covering her face, which was beet red as she main a squeak in response
Adrian ignored Valkiria and Relama, immediately getting to training intensely. He begun swinging Dragon Slayer at its maximum size and weight, beginning to train both precision and strength... He couldn't let himself get rusty just because he made a couple of friends. "Gotta get my head back in the game..." He thought.

"What's wrong, Olorin?" Elis said, bringing out some soap and a towel, along with some shampoo.

Kentoria shook herself and brought out her massive metal blunt weapon to begin swinging again, clearly having improved her strength since last time she used it as she swung fast and hard, still being strained, but not to the point where she was actually harming herself

"I- um- I-" Olorin stuttered, slowly pulling her hands away from her face and looking away from Elis, trying to decide if she could look or not

Kentoria shook herself and brought out her massive metal blunt weapon to begin swinging again, clearly having improved her strength since last time she used it as she swung fast and hard, still being strained, but not to the point where she was actually harming herself

"I- um- I-" Olorin stuttered, slowly pulling her hands away from her face and looking away from Elis, trying to decide if she could look or not
Adrian was less strained, properly controlling the force of his strikes so he could get the best results out of training without harming himself, but, the weight of Dragon Slayer being at its maximum made this a bit more difficult than usual as he kept trying to control the force of his swings without opening up any wounds.

"I can close my eyes if you don't want me to look!" Elis said, closing her eyes and smiling.

Adrian was less strained, properly controlling the force of his strikes so he could get the best results out of training without harming himself, but, the weight of Dragon Slayer being at its maximum made this a bit more difficult than usual as he kept trying to control the force of his swings without opening up any wounds.

"I can close my eyes if you don't want me to look!" Elis said, closing her eyes and smiling.
Kentoria seemed to be adapting to the weapon at a fast pace, slowly being more and more in control of it

"I-I-I-I-I-I-It's not th-th-that!" Olorin exclaimed, clearly not sure if she could look over at Elis or not

Kentoria seemed to be adapting to the weapon at a fast pace, slowly being more and more in control of it

"I-I-I-I-I-I-It's not th-th-that!" Olorin exclaimed, clearly not sure if she could look over at Elis or not
Adrian was clearly adapting as well, "Alright... This stance works best..." He began to use his makeshift Spatial Awareness on himself, correcting on inaccuracies he had in his stance or swings while also increasing his strength through swinging the Dragon Slayer. Every once and a while, though, he'd glance at Kentoria to see how she was doing with her training.

"What is it, then...?" Elis asked, tilting her head.

Adrian was clearly adapting as well, "Alright... This stance works best..." He began to use his makeshift Spatial Awareness on himself, correcting on inaccuracies he had in his stance or swings while also increasing his strength through swinging the Dragon Slayer. Every once and a while, though, he'd glance at Kentoria to see how she was doing with her training.

"What is it, then...?" Elis asked, tilting her head.
Kentoria went harder and harder on herself, her form became perfect for swinging such a massive lug around, her eyes hard as she breathed heavily in and out with each swing, practicing on improving her stamina as well

"I-I-I-I d-don't know if it's a-appropriate for me to l-look at you...!" Olorin responded with her voice cracking a bit

Kentoria went harder and harder on herself, her form became perfect for swinging such a massive lug around, her eyes hard as she breathed heavily in and out with each swing, practicing on improving her stamina as well

"I-I-I-I d-don't know if it's a-appropriate for me to l-look at you...!" Olorin responded with her voice cracking a bit
Adrian sighed. She seemed as though she was doing well, at least. Adrian continued to adjust his stance and his swings, gradually removing any possible openings he had, clearly working on building an iron-clad defense.

"We're dating, aren't we? Why couldn't you look at me?" Elis asked, "Though, I'll admit I am a little flustered..."

Kentoria coughed, causing Relama to go over to her and run an expert eye over her "Your working yourself down to your bones..." Relama muttered while Kentoria continued, a little distracted by something

"A-ah... o-okay..." Olorin murmured, slowly looking over at Elis, her mind clearly running completely wild no matter what she did to stop it

Kentoria coughed, causing Relama to go over to her and run an expert eye over her "Your working yourself down to your bones..." Relama muttered while Kentoria continued, a little distracted by something

"A-ah... o-okay..." Olorin murmured, slowly looking over at Elis, her mind clearly running completely wild no matter what she did to stop it
Adrian sighed, just continuing his training. He wasn't planning to stop her this time, he knew she'd just go right back to it. "Get you're head in the game, Adrian..." He thought, now beginning to focus completely on his training. He could feel some of his old wounds beginning to open up, but he ignored them, sighing and continuing to train.

Elis, who was obviously naked, hopped into the tub, sitting behind Olorin and beginning to wash her hair, telekinetically using some towels laced with a sweet smelling soap to begin washing other parts of her body. "So, anything you want to talk about? How are you feeling?"

"Why can't I focus 100%? I just don't know... I hate this..." Kentoria thought as she trained, sparing a glance at Adrian, some uncharacteristic worry flashing on her face as she shook herself frustratedly

"W-well... my head's not in the best place for normal chatting...!" Olorin said, wanting to say a great many non-PG-13 things

"Why can't I focus 100%? I just don't know... I hate this..." Kentoria thought as she trained, sparing a glance at Adrian, some uncharacteristic worry flashing on her face as she shook herself frustratedly

"W-well... my head's not in the best place for normal chatting...!" Olorin said, wanting to say a great many non-PG-13 things
Adrian continued to train, his improving control making it so that his opening wounds stopped opening, but, blood was still piling up in his rusty armor, and he was clearly still winded, glancing at Kentoria a few times. "Damnit... Keep losing focus..." He grumbled.

"Heh, understandable... I'm just trying to help you relax, Olorin, times are hard, yknow?" Elis said, continuing to wash Olorin's hair, trying not to get the shampoo into her eyes as she seemed a little down.

"Hey... Adrian... your bleeding... probably should get thst fixed..." Relama said, making his way over to Adrian as a Kentoria held herself back from glancing at Adrian, eventually just turning towards him while she trained

"E-Elis... what's wrong...?" Olorin asked, keeping her hands on the sides of the tub

"Hey... Adrian... your bleeding... probably should get thst fixed..." Relama said, making his way over to Adrian as a Kentoria held herself back from glancing at Adrian, eventually just turning towards him while she trained

"E-Elis... what's wrong...?" Olorin asked, keeping her hands on the sides of the tub
"I'll be fine." Adrian said, continuing to train. He clearly wasn't at all bothered by the injuries themselves, and was doing his best to minimize them opening up regardless. He was just worried about Kentoria for some reason, though, so he just turned around to face her while he trained.

"I'm just... thinking of some bad things, Olorin. It's no big deal." Elis said with a smile, beginning to rinse Olorin's hair.

The gears were grinding in Kentoria's head as she tried to make sense of this "I'd rather you be fine now..." Relama grumbled

"D-don't...! J-just think about um le- I mean happy things...!" Olorin said, squirming a little as she waited so she could wash Elis

@azontr

Out of sheer boredom, Brownie decided to go see how Seraphina is, The Black Beast wanted to see how she had improved and if she had listened to Ryu's words, letting her body rest at certain times to have energy and not get dehydrated.

The gears were grinding in Kentoria's head as she tried to make sense of this "I'd rather you be fine now..." Relama grumbled

"D-don't...! J-just think about um le- I mean happy things...!" Olorin said, squirming a little as she waited so she could wash Elis
"Maybe instead of worrying you should worry about you're own training..." Adrian said, turning away from Relama and just staring at Kentoria as he trained, his worry still there, but he did his best to ignore it.

"Happy things? Heh, like what?" Elis said, finishing washing Olorin as she just sat there.
@azontr

Out of sheer boredom, Brownie decided to go see how Seraphina is, The Black Beast wanted to see how she had improved and if she had listened to Ryu's words, letting her body rest at certain times to have energy and not get dehydrated.
Seraphina was in her room doing some basic workouts, clearly working on pacing herself. She wanted to do some more intense training, but she knew she'd probably be interrupted if she tried...

Brownie smiled, not knowing whether to show hinself or not, since that would probably break the girl's concentration, so he stayed out of Seraphina's sight, suppressing his presence and getting to a comfortable spot outside Seraphina's room while he could feel and smell her creating in his mind a detailed image of her actions.

"Maybe instead of worrying you should worry about you're own training..." Adrian said, turning away from Relama and just staring at Kentoria as he trained, his worry still there, but he did his best to ignore it.

"Happy things? Heh, like what?" Elis said, finishing washing Olorin as she just sat there.

Seraphina was in her room doing some basic workouts, clearly working on pacing herself. She wanted to do some more intense training, but she knew she'd probably be interrupted if she tried...
"Right... like what your doing?" Relama said with a chuckle as he began just doing basic workouts now, breathing in and out

"W-well like... um... uh..." Olorin was clearly stopping herself from just laying down a bunch of stuff as she motioned she wanted to wash Elis next

Seraphina continued her workouts for a few more minutes before getting up, examining her own body. "I've gained some muscle mass... But not nearly enough to fight a... calamity or whatever they called those freaks... My technique is rusty to... Need to eat something to get my strength up..." Seraphina grumbled, leaving the room. "How do they all do it...? Their all so strong and yet... I'm so weak... No, I can't expect results so fast..." She grumbled as she went to the kitchen.
"Right... like what your doing?" Relama said with a chuckle as he began just doing basic workouts now, breathing in and out

"W-well like... um... uh..." Olorin was clearly stopping herself from just laying down a bunch of stuff as she motioned she wanted to wash Elis next
"Ugh..." Adrian grumbled, continuing to train himself while keeping a sharp eye on Kentoria and her condition, a pool of sweat and some blood forming under him.

Elis nodded, sighing a bit as she waited for Olorin to do her thing, still smiling, as while she was down, she was clearly happy spending some quality time with Olorin.

Relama almost chuckled as Kentoria coughed harder, beginning to get breathless as she trained relentlessly

Olorin turned around, blushing profusely as she began to wash Elis's shoulders with the same soap used on her "C-can I touch them to clean them...?" Olorin asked, trying to not explode from asking that

Relama almost chuckled as Kentoria coughed harder, beginning to get breathless as she trained relentlessly

Olorin turned around, blushing profusely as she began to wash Elis's shoulders with the same soap used on her "C-can I touch them to clean them...?" Olorin asked, trying to not explode from asking that
"Oi, go get some water..." Adrian said, holding back his own coughs almost expertly as he continued to adjust his stance and his swings, blood and sweat continuing to pool beneath him.

"S-Sure..." Elis murmured, "I did the same with yours, even if it was telekinetically, so it's only fair..."

"Oi, go get some water..." Adrian said, holding back his own coughs almost expertly as he continued to adjust his stance and his swings, blood and sweat continuing to pool beneath him.

"S-Sure..." Elis murmured, "I did the same with yours, even if it was telekinetically, so it's only fair..."
"... your literally standing in a pool of your own sweat and blood... don't tell me that..." Kentoria responded breathlessly

Olorin shook herself and began to wash Elis's chest, clearly holding back urges as she did so, making sure she was thorough however, quickly moving to Elis's stomach after she was done to hold herself back

"... your literally standing in a pool of your own sweat and blood... don't tell me that..." Kentoria responded breathlessly

Olorin shook herself and began to wash Elis's chest, clearly holding back urges as she did so, making sure she was thorough however, quickly moving to Elis's stomach after she was done to hold herself back
"Fair enough..." Adrian grumbled, "We should probably both take a break after a bit..." He said, not as breathless due to his control of his strikes, but still breathing heavily.

Elis squirmed a bit, leaning into Olorin gently, flustered, but clearly enjoying this. "Thanks, Olorin..." She said out of nowhere.

Brownie followed Seraphina walking safely thanks to the huge difference in speed, he didn't have to worry about being seen, after all, a blink of an eye for Seraphina is equivalent to Brownie the same as an hour.

"Fair enough..." Adrian grumbled, "We should probably both take a break after a bit..." He said, not as breathless due to his control of his strikes, but still breathing heavily.

Elis squirmed a bit, leaning into Olorin gently, flustered, but clearly enjoying this. "Thanks, Olorin..." She said out of nowhere.
"Hmph..." Kentoria grunted, clearly getting to the point where she could control this weapon to where it didn't take her breath completely away to use it

"F-for what...?" Olorin asked, closing her eyes tightly as if she expected something to happen to her or Elis

Seraphina went into the cabinet and rummaged through it, finding a bag of dried jerkey "Salty..." She thought, sighing as she opened the bag and leaned against the fridge, chewing into the jerkey to get her energy up.
"Hmph..." Kentoria grunted, clearly getting to the point where she could control this weapon to where it didn't take her breath completely away to use it

"F-for what...?" Olorin asked, closing her eyes tightly as if she expected something to happen to her or Elis
Adrian grunted as well, ceasing his swinging. "Alright, taking five..." He said, moving to go get something to drink, sweating so much draining him of a huge amount of hydration.

"For just... being there for me. I never thought I'd ever have someone do that for me like you do..." Elis said with a smile.

Seraphina went into the cabinet and rummaged through it, finding a bag of dried jerkey "Salty..." She thought, sighing as she opened the bag and leaned against the fridge, chewing into the jerkey to get her energy up.

Adrian grunted as well, ceasing his swinging. "Alright, taking five..." He said, moving to go get something to drink, sweating so much draining him of a huge amount of hydration.

"For just... being there for me. I never thought I'd ever have someone do that for me like you do..." Elis said with a smile.
Kentoria grunted in response, practically dropping her weapon as she fell backwards

"Y-yeah..." Olorin responded with tears in her eyes

Kentoria grunted in response, practically dropping her weapon as she fell backwards

"Y-yeah..." Olorin responded with tears in her eyes
Before Adrian left the room, he turned back to see Kentoria fall, going over with a sigh as he helped her up, nearly slipping on his own sweat. "Get you're ass up and get some water..." He grunted.

"O-Olorin...? What's wrong...??" Elis asked, noticing she was tearing up, thinking she said something wrong.

"So long as I am... working for the Stars of Cinder, fighting calamities is something I can do, yes." Valkiria said plainly, though, there was a bit of strain in her voice.
Tarak stared at the women for a moment, before nodding, his skull rattling slightly.

"...That is acceptable. Thank you for listening to Tarak." He said blankly. He bowed, before turning away, beginning to walk back to his training dummy.

Phares stabbed into a training dummy with a shadow encased blade before splitting the shadows into smaller blades, piercing it and tearing it apart from the inside, “How else can I use this?” He asked himself.

Tarak stared at the women for a moment, before nodding, his skull rattling slightly.

"...That is acceptable. Thank you for listening to Tarak." He said blankly. He bowed, before turning away, beginning to walk back to his training dummy.
Valkiria said nothing, getting back to her training. She glanced around at Phares, Kentoria, and Adrian training, analyzing their moves and seeing how she could improve herself. "Sweat... smells so foul..." She thought, her nose scrunching up as she sighed, doing her absolute best to ignore the blood as she trembled and trained.

Seraphina went into the cabinet and rummaged through it, finding a bag of dried jerkey "Salty..." She thought, sighing as she opened the bag and leaned against the fridge, chewing into the jerkey to get her energy up
After seeing what Seraphina was doing, Brownie decided to leave and re-enter the kitchen, this time at a perceptible speed to the girl but he pretended that he had not seen her yet, walking calmly until he was at a point visible to her at 18 meters

Later he raise a paw as a sign of Hello

After seeing what Seraphina was doing, Brownie decided to leave and re-enter the kitchen, this time at a perceptible speed to the girl but he pretended that he had not seen her yet, walking calmly until he was at a point visible to her at 18 meters

Later he raise a paw as a sign of Hello
"...Hi." Seraphina said blankly, continuing to eat. She didn't really know what to say to the thing barring that.

Brownie looked at her and then at her beef jerky before turning his head and began looking to see if he could find some beef jerky for himself in the pantry.
"...You want some?" Seraphina said, holding out the bag for Brownie. She wasn't really planning to eat much more of it anyway, it was to salty.

Back