• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Valkiria came out of the wash room with her armor, removing the clothes she temporarily donned and putting on her armor once more, the blood having been washed from both her armor and her axe.

"May as well get some training done..."
"You too! Thanks!" Relama called out as he began doing basic excercises

Kentoria was staggering on her way back to the training rooms, her footsteps heavier then normal as she was clearly training herself far enough to where she could barely walk

"Remember to ask her about sex." Talandar said before beginning to leave the room to Tim's care
Adrian walked up to her from behind, moving her arm around him so he could help her walk. "I see you haven't gotten any better at force control if your able to keep blowing yourself out like this..."

"I will." Timcanpy said, watching over them as Elis shuffled in her sleep, nuzzling into Olorin.

“Regardless of how you got it I wouldn’t want it anyway. Being forced to rely on others to fight back wouldn’t really work too well for me. Besides I’m rather proud of the abilities I’ve developed.” Phares responds amused. “Although I suppose in a group like this that power could prove quite valuable.”

Valkiria came out of the wash room with her armor, removing the clothes she temporarily donned and putting on her armor once more, the blood having been washed from both her armor and her axe.

"May as well get some training done..."

Adrian walked up to her from behind, moving her arm around him so he could help her walk. "I see you haven't gotten any better at force control if your able to keep blowing yourself out like this..."

"I will." Timcanpy said, watching over them as Elis shuffled in her sleep, nuzzling into Olorin.
"You know you almost seem to care about me a little more than a friend normally would." Kentoria muttered, wanting to go and continue training even in this state

Olorin jumped a little in her sleep as Elis did this, blushing profusely now while she began breathing heavily

“Regardless of how you got it I wouldn’t want it anyway. Being forced to rely on others to fight back wouldn’t really work too well for me. Besides I’m rather proud of the abilities I’ve developed.” Phares responds amused. “Although I suppose in a group like this that power could prove quite valuable.”
Phares' amusement seemed to visibly aggravate Relama as he turned around and began swinging the pole he made after repairing it, trying to get his movements more precise

"You know you almost seem to care about me a little more than a friend normally would." Kentoria muttered, wanting to go and continue training even in this state

Olorin jumped a little in her sleep as Elis did this, blushing profusely now while she began breathing heavily
"So, if you saw your friend beating herself down in a literal sense, you wouldn't move to help her? Eh, maybe you wouldn't, your probably the first real friend I've ever had besides Kirby so maybe I don't really know the intricacies of friendship..." Adrian murmured.

Elis continued to nuzzle into Olorin, but soon, she would begin to tremble, gripping Olorin tightly as she clearly began having a nightmare.

Tarak looked at one of the dummies, cocking his head. Raising his sword, he began to slash at the thing, delivering several rough cuts into the material. He wouldn't get stronger doing this, but it helped him concentrate more on his thoughts.

"...How does Tarak know which human is...enemy?" Tarak thought. He continued to swing, creating more gashes.

"...Should Tarak assume every human is an enemy? No...friend is human...and she isn't an enemy" Tarak thought, recalling his interactions with Sophia.

"...Master fought humans...but she knew everything. She'd know whose's enemy and whose not..." Tarak thought. He shook his head, managing to confuse himself further as he continued to strike at the object.

"So, if you saw your friend beating herself down in a literal sense, you wouldn't move to help her? Eh, maybe you wouldn't, your probably the first real friend I've ever had besides Kirby so maybe I don't really know the intricacies of friendship..." Adrian murmured.

Elis continued to nuzzle into Olorin, but soon, she would begin to tremble, gripping Olorin tightly as she clearly began having a nightmare.
"I mean... same here. But still, it feels a little deeper than that..." Kentoria responded

Olorin made an audible squeak of fear while she suddenly thrashed while gripping Elis tight as she could "Don't...!" Olorin quietly cried out in her sleep

Valkiria would enter the training room, her eyes immediately zeroed in on one of the dummies. She didn't notice Tarak, Relama, or Phares, clearly instantly focused on her task. She raised her axe and struck at the dummy... But she missed for some reason. She raised her axe and struck at it again, but continued to miss her target, beginning to repeat this process.

"On a human body, the weak points are much more prevalent... Dummies are useless... Much harder to map out..." She thought to herself.
"I mean... same here. But still, it feels a little deeper than that..." Kentoria responded

Olorin made an audible squeak of fear while she suddenly thrashed while gripping Elis tight as she could "Don't...!" Olorin quietly cried out in her sleep
"Eh, maybe your just wishing I do since you wanna go a little 'deeper' as well." Adrian said jokingly, "Now, let's get you to your room before you pass out."

"Haa...! Haaa...!" Elis shot up from her slumber, sweating as strands of her hair covered her face. "I... I'm alive...! Ch-Charlotte is... C-calamities didn't... the... the blood woman she... haaa... oh god... oh god in heaven oh ****..." Elis murmured, her breathing intensifying as she was clearly having nightmares about multiple things.

"Subconsciously maybe, I don't really know..." Kentoria said, looking at the ground a bit

"N-no...!" Olorin cried out as Elis broke from her grip, beginning to sob in her sleep

Tarak stared at Valkia for a moment, watching her carefully.

"...Human...no longer lusts for blood..." Tarak thought.

"...Human let on ship. So...is human...no longer enemy...?" Tarak thought.

"...Should Tarak attack to be sure? Human did hurt the scarred one...." He murmured, referring to Charlotte. He said nothing, simply staring at Valkia, his bones rattling quietly.

"Subconsciously maybe, I don't really know..." Kentoria said, looking at the ground a bit

"N-no...!" Olorin cried out as Elis broke from her grip, beginning to sob in her sleep
"Meh..." Adrian grumbled, pretty much just hauling her to her room at this point, allowing her to fall to the bed once they'd reached the room.

"Olorin... Olorin, wake up..." Elis said, gently slapping her on the cheek to wake her up.
Tarak stared at Valkia for a moment, watching her carefully.

"...Human...no longer lusts for blood..." Tarak thought.

"...Human let on ship. So...is human...no longer enemy...?" Tarak thought.

"...Should Tarak attack to be sure? Human did hurt the scarred one...." He murmured, referring to Charlotte. He said nothing, simply staring at Valkia, his bones rattling quietly.
Valkiria glanced at Tarak for a moment, a look of indifference in her eye. An undead. How utterly tragic.

"Such a cruel fate..." She thought, though, not like her fate was any better.

"Whatever... At least he doesn't have any blood..." She thought once more, going back to her "training", if it could be called that.

"Meh..." Adrian grumbled, pretty much just hauling her to her room at this point, allowing her to fall to the bed once they'd reached the room.

"Olorin... Olorin, wake up..." Elis said, gently slapping her on the cheek to wake her up.

Valkiria glanced at Tarak for a moment, a look of indifference in her eye. An undead. How utterly tragic.

"Whatever... At least he doesn't have any blood..." She thought once more, going back to her "training", if it could be called that.
Kentoria stayed on her feet as she began to remove her armor, revealing a simple black tank top underneath her armor before slumping towards her bed "Anything you want to talk about?" Kentoria asked

Olorin came up swinging, her eyes wide as moons as she looked around and hugged Elis tight as she could, making shaky breaths and tears into Elis's chest as she clearly had a bad nightmare for her

Seeing that Valkiria had met his gaze, Tarak walked up to the women, his bones rattlingly slightly.

"...Is human an enemy?" Tarak asked blankly, staring at the women. He grasped the sword on his back gently, not sure how to treat the woman.

Kentoria stayed on her feet as she began to remove her armor, revealing a simple black tank top underneath her armor before slumping towards her bed "Anything you want to talk about?" Kentoria asked

Olorin came up swinging, her eyes wide as moons as she looked around and hugged Elis tight as she could, making shaky breaths and tears into Elis's chest as she clearly had a bad nightmare for her
Adrian stayed in his armor as usual, leaning against the wall. "Not much has been going on barring our previous fight, so, not much really to talk about... A new members joined up today. A kid, probably around Olorin's age."

"Olorin...! Olorin, what happened...?" Elis asked, holding her tightly as well as she hyperventilated.
Seeing that Valkiria had met his gaze, Tarak walked up to the women, his bones rattlingly slightly.

"...Is human an enemy?" Tarak asked blankly, staring at the women. He grasped the sword on his back gently, not sure how to treat the woman.
"...I can probably barely be considered a human." Valkiria said, "And on whether or not I'm an enemy... That depends on the situation. What do you want, undead?"

Adrian stayed in his armor as usual, leaning against the wall. "Not much has been going on barring our previous fight, so, not much really to talk about... A new members joined up today. A kid, probably around Olorin's age."

"Olorin...! Olorin, what happened...?" Elis asked, holding her tightly as well as she hyperventilated.

"...I can probably barely be considered a human." Valkiria said, "And on whether or not I'm an enemy... That depends on the situation. What do you want, undead?"
"Really? What's his name and do you know his abilities?" Kentoria asked

"Your here..." Olorin said quietly, coughing some as her grip began to loosen, causing her to begin falling back in mental exhaustion from the clear nightmare

"Really? What's his name and do you know his abilities?" Kentoria asked

"Your here..." Olorin said quietly, coughing some as her grip began to loosen, causing her to begin falling back in mental exhaustion from the clear nightmare
"Relama Green, or whatever. He can apparently copy strength and abilities by being hit with them, but otherwise, he's piss-weak with potential for growth." Adrian said with a shrug.

"I am here, Olorin... I'm here..." Elis said, "I- I know...! I think we should probably take a shower...! A bath or shower always calms me down, besides, we both kinda smell...!" She said in an attempt to lighten the mood.

"...Tarak is...confused..." Tarak said blankly.

"...If human wasn't human, then what would she be?" Tarak said. He cocked his skull, his bones rattling slightly. He didn't really know what she meant by barely human.

"...Tarak is...confused..." Tarak said blankly.

"...If human wasn't human, then what would she be?" Tarak said. He cocked his skull, his bones rattling slightly. He didn't really know what she meant by barely human.
"....."

Valkiria sighed, ceasing her training as her torso began to violently contort. Dark red muscle tissue began to form around her skin as some sort of armor, before beginning to layer itself with more of the writhing tissue. Meanwhile, Valkiria dropped her axe, her arms beginning to morph into enormous metal blades formed from the iron in her blade, both akin to scythes as the rest of her body continued to be covered in the flesh armor. After the fact, perhaps she'd look like some sort of flesh knight, if that made sense.

"Can humans do this?"

"Relama Green, or whatever. He can apparently copy strength and abilities by being hit with them, but otherwise, he's piss-weak with potential for growth." Adrian said with a shrug.

"I am here, Olorin... I'm here..." Elis said, "I- I know...! I think we should probably take a shower...! A bath or shower always calms me down, besides, we both kinda smell...!" She said in an attempt to lighten the mood.
"I have a feeling it goes beyond that..." Kentoria murmured

"O-okay... a bath..." Olorin murmured nervously, looking over at Timcanpy

"....."

Valkiria sighed, ceasing her training as her torso began to violently contort. Dark red muscle tissue began to form around her skin as some sort of armor, before beginning to layer itself with more of the writhing tissue. Meanwhile, Valkiria dropped her axe, her arms beginning to morph into enormous metal blades formed from the iron in her blade, both akin to scythes as the rest of her body continued to be covered in the flesh armor. After the fact, perhaps she'd look like some sort of flesh knight, if that made sense.

"Can humans do this?"
"Not normal ones. You have to get into some dark stuff to be able to do that." he said having woken up.

"I have a feeling it goes beyond that..." Kentoria murmured

"O-okay... a bath..." Olorin murmured nervously, looking over at Timcanpy
"Eh, I don't much care. He's a good kid." Adrian said, "How about you? Anything you wanna talk about?"

"I will run one for you." Timcanpy said, bowing as she went into the bathroom that was connected to the room since all the rooms had bathrooms, Elis still holding Olorin.

"Just... try and relax, Olorin..." Elis murmured.

"Eh, I don't much care. He's a good kid." Adrian said, "How about you? Anything you wanna talk about?"

"I will run one for you." Timcanpy said, bowing as she went into the bathroom that was connected to the room since all the rooms had bathrooms, Elis still holding Olorin.

"Just... try and relax, Olorin..." Elis murmured.
"Are Elis and Olorin doing well at all? They took this particularly hard." Kentoria said

"Talandar just said he's going to check something and to remind Timcanpy to ask... or whatever..." Olorin murmured, smiling a little as she was held like she never was before

"....."

"Can humans do this?"
Tarak stared at the women for a moment. He cocked his head again, considering her words.

"...Tarak does not know what humans can and cannot do." Tarak said truthfully.

"...but Tarak has not seen a human do that. Is..."Human" a demon?" Tarak asked blankly. He thought back to Dean, knowing that he was a demon despite his human-like appearance.

Tarak stared at the women for a moment. He cocked his head again, considering her words.

"...but Tarak has not seen a human do that. Is..."Human" a demon?" Tarak asked blankly. He thought back to Dean, knowing that he was a demon despite his human-like appearance.
"Humans can be demons based on their actions. But functional they are different races." he said.

"Are Elis and Olorin doing well at all? They took this particularly hard." Kentoria said

"Talandar just said he's going to check something and to remind Timcanpy to ask... or whatever..." Olorin murmured, smiling a little as she was held like she never was before
"No idea. Haven't checked them..." Adrian said.

"Let's worry about that after we get washed up, alright...? I'll do your hair after...!" Elis said, still holding Olorin, though, she was clearly curious about whatever Timcanpy wanted to ask as the sound of running water came from the bathroom.

Valkiria sighed, undoing her transformation as she heard Orphic and Tarak.

"I am not a demon..." Valkiria said, "If I tell you... I get the feeling it'll cause problems. So I won't say. Just know I'm doing my best to not be an enemy..."

"I am not a demon..." Valkiria said, "If I tell you... I get the feeling it'll cause problems. So I won't say. Just know I'm doing my best to not be an enemy..."
Tarak continued to stare at her for a few moments.

"...That is...acceptable." Tarak said, nodding.

"...Will...creature...help Tarak fight calamities?" Tarak asked blankly. He didn't know what to refer to the women as, so he just chose creature reflexively.

"Let's worry about that after we get washed up, alright...? I'll do your hair after...!" Elis said, still holding Olorin, though, she was clearly curious about whatever Timcanpy wanted to ask as the sound of running water came from the bathroom.

"Okay... what are your thoughts on Valkiria?" Kentoria asked

"O-okay..." Olorin murmured, blushing and nervous

(Poke)

"I'm not drunk enough to do that yet, remember the last time you teleported to a location without thinking twice, we don't know if he's doing something that completely requires his concentration" Rex said to Dean reminding him how he had scared Elis and Olorin before

Tarak continued to stare at her for a few moments.

"...That is...acceptable." Tarak said, nodding.

"...Will...creature...help Tarak fight calamities?" Tarak asked blankly. He didn't know what to refer to the women as, so he just chose creature reflexively.
"So long as I am... working for the Stars of Cinder, fighting calamities is something I can do, yes." Valkiria said plainly, though, there was a bit of strain in her voice.
"Okay... what are your thoughts on Valkiria?" Kentoria asked

"O-okay..." Olorin murmured, blushing and nervous
"She's... weird. Currently, I'm just wary of whenever she'll go berserk again..." Adrian grumbled.

"Come on, it'll be fine!" Elis said grabbing Olorin's hand and gently pulling her to the bathroom, expecting her to fallow along cause otherwise she'd just fall off the bed from being pulled.

"So long as I am... working for the Stars of Cinder, fighting calamities is something I can do, yes." Valkiria said plainly, though, there was a bit of strain in her voice.

"She's... weird. Currently, I'm just wary of whenever she'll go berserk again..." Adrian grumbled.

"Come on, it'll be fine!" Elis said grabbing Olorin's hand and gently pulling her to the bathroom, expecting her to fallow along cause otherwise she'd just fall off the bed from being pulled.
"Yeah, that's my worry as well... what the **** was Mask thinking... I'm going to train and talk, my regeneration has handled by injuries enough." Kentoria said, beginning to get a spare set of leather armor on, which was jet-black and clearly something she'd normally wear under her armor in serious scenerios

"H-huh?!" Olorin exclaimed as she was pulled, though followed

"I'm not drunk enough to do that yet, remember the last time you teleported to a location without thinking twice, we don't know if he's doing something that completely requires his concentration" Rex said to Dean reminding him how he had scared Elis and Olorin before
"Dont remind me of that....that is one of the worst mistakes it happened in my eternal life, making it up in top 10 even"

Responded towards the comment made

"Then let's do it the old fashioned way, you don't have to be too lazy and abuse your teleportation, you has legs" Rex said after all, he can teleport and no one sees him popping up like Dean does

"I just thought you made much more worse mistake so that wouldn`t even enter the top 10." he clarified
"I didnt do many mistakes to have those i did be that much above that one, that is why it is so high"

Clarifies it better to him in return to understand it better
"Then let's do it the old fashioned way, you don't have to be too lazy and abuse your teleportation, you has legs" Rex said after all, he can teleport and no one sees him popping up like Dean does
"I can at the very least get you nearby where he is without invading his personal space or any sort of unwanted surprises"

Suggested to Rex

Back