• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"You sure you wanna keep going? Seems like it'll just be a back and forth between us until you collapse." Adrian said, shrugging, not really caring either way.

"What was his name, Olorin...?" Elis gently asked.
"I can call it off before I collapse. Unless your feeling worried about me." Relama responded, getting into a combat stance, not the best, but nowhere near the worst

"R-R-R-Relama Green..." Olorin sobbed out

"I can call it off before I collapse. Unless your feeling worried about me." Relama responded, getting into a combat stance, not the best, but nowhere near the worst

"R-R-R-Relama Green..." Olorin sobbed out
"Meh. Suit yourself." Adrian dashed forward, delivering another strike with the blunt part of Dragon Slayer. He wasn't really worried about the kid, he didn't know him.

"Look, Olorin... Just... I don't know what to say, but... Maybe you'll meet him again one day..." Elis murmured.

"Meh. Suit yourself." Adrian dashed forward, delivering another strike with the blunt part of Dragon Slayer. He wasn't really worried about the kid, he didn't know him.

"Look, Olorin... Just... I don't know what to say, but... Maybe you'll meet him again one day..." Elis murmured.
Relama was flung back from it, immediately moving forward to try and land a strike to Adrian's chest and dash away

"When would that be?!?!" Olorin wailed out, quiet enough to remain in the room

Relama was flung back from it, immediately moving forward to try and land a strike to Adrian's chest and dash away

"When would that be?!?!" Olorin wailed out, quiet enough to remain in the room
Adrian effortlessly dodged, delivering a casual leg sweep to the boy.

"I... I don't know, Olorin... I don't have any memories of my childhood, or people I may have known besides Timcanpy, so... I don't... I'm just trying to make you eel better..." Elis murmured, whimpering a bit.

Adrian effortlessly dodged, delivering a casual leg sweep to the boy.

"I... I don't know, Olorin... I don't have any memories of my childhood, or people I may have known besides Timcanpy, so... I don't... I'm just trying to make you eel better..." Elis murmured, whimpering a bit.
Relama managed to maneuver over it. Moving to land a strike on the leg used while he tried to make a bit of distance

"It just... it hurts me to think about it Elis... I don't... I..." Olorin murmured, raising her head and resting her forehead on Elis's, her eyes closed and still crying

Relama managed to maneuver over it. Moving to land a strike on the leg used while he tried to make a bit of distance

"It just... it hurts me to think about it Elis... I don't... I..." Olorin murmured, raising her head and resting her forehead on Elis's, her eyes closed and still crying
As Relama moved over the leg sweep, the direction of Adrian's leg changed, displaying abnormal flexibility even in his armor as he hit Relama even if somehow moved over the leg sweep with a straight-kick.

"...Let's just... go to sleep... I'm so... tired..." Elis murmured.

As Relama moved over the leg sweep, the direction of Adrian's leg changed, displaying abnormal flexibility even in his armor as he hit Relama even if somehow moved over the leg sweep with a straight-kick.

"...Let's just... go to sleep... I'm so... tired..." Elis murmured.
Relama crunched his body up and took the hit to the shoulder, jumping off the wall and trying to sock Adrian across the head

Olorin began grumbling as she began putting herself to sleep, crying as she continued hugging Elis and twitching

Relama crunched his body up and took the hit to the shoulder, jumping off the wall and trying to sock Adrian across the head

Olorin began grumbling as she began putting herself to sleep, crying as she continued hugging Elis and twitching
Adrian dodged the punch, grabbing Relama by the wrist, waiting for the boy's next move while caught in Adrian's grip.

Elis held onto Olorin, slowly falling asleep as well, burying herself into Olorin to try and comfort her as her eyes flickered.

Relama twisted in Adrian's grip, kicking with one leg, punching with an arm, and just doing everything within his power to damage Adrian and break his grip

Olorin squeaked as Elis buried herself into her, blushing now

Relama twisted in Adrian's grip, kicking with one leg, punching with an arm, and just doing everything within his power to damage Adrian and break his grip

Olorin squeaked as Elis buried herself into her, blushing now
Adrian let go of Relama right before he kicked and punched, tossing the boy away from him and waiting to see what he'd do next. "Could use some polishing, but, not bad."

"Let me... know if... this is... uncomfortable... I love... you.... Olori...n.." Elis said as she drifted off into slumber.

Adrian let go of Relama right before he kicked and punched, tossing the boy away from him and waiting to see what he'd do next. "Could use some polishing, but, not bad."

"Let me... know if... this is... uncomfortable... I love... you.... Olori...n.." Elis said as she drifted off into slumber.
Relama landed on his feet, breathing out as he took a more tactical approach, hiding the fact he was looking up at the ceiling for something to use on Adrian as he circled the black night

Olorin twitched in her sleep, memories being conflicted by comfort causing her sleep to be fairly restless even if she didn't wake up

Relama landed on his feet, breathing out as he took a more tactical approach, hiding the fact he was looking up at the ceiling for something to use on Adrian as he circled the black night

Olorin twitched in her sleep, memories being conflicted by comfort causing her sleep to be fairly restless even if she didn't wake up
Adrian tilted his head, his eyes easily following Relama. "What are you planning...?" Adrian thought to himself.

Elis continued to snuggle into and hug Olorin, trying to comfort her even while unconscious.

Adrian tilted his head, his eyes easily following Relama. "What are you planning...?" Adrian thought to himself.

Elis continued to snuggle into and hug Olorin, trying to comfort her even while unconscious.
Relama suddenly disappeared from all senses, having made an invisibility device on his way here which he used to tear along pole out of the roof to launch at Adrian like a spear before trying to hit him in the back of the head with a punch

Olorin made a confused noise as Talandar walked in and activated a device that would slowly but surely replenish energy so both could have a better night's sleep, seeming happy they were getting along so well

Relama suddenly disappeared from all senses, having made an invisibility device on his way here which he used to tear along pole out of the roof to launch at Adrian like a spear before trying to hit him in the back of the head with a punch

Olorin made a confused noise as Talandar walked in and activated a device that would slowly but surely replenish energy so both could have a better night's sleep, seeming happy they were getting along so well
"Oi." Adrian shifted around, grabbing the pole before it could hit him, proceeding to narrowly duck down, using his reasoning skills to predict that he probably went invisible to get a surprise attack in. "You shouldn't go causing property damage..." Adrian said.

Elis smiled in her sleep as Talandar did this, Timcanpy gently fluttering off of Elis and silently shifting into human form, watching over both of them while grasping Aeon.

"Oi." Adrian shifted around, grabbing the pole before it could hit him, proceeding to narrowly duck down, using his reasoning skills to predict that he probably went invisible to get a surprise attack in. "You shouldn't go causing property damage..." Adrian said.

Elis smiled in her sleep as Talandar did this, Timcanpy gently fluttering off of Elis and silently shifting into human form, watching over both of them while grasping Aeon.
"I can fix it in no time... your defense is impenetrable..." Relama muttered, trying to figure out how to get a solid shot in

"I did this to help Olorin get a good sleep even when she was unstable..." Talandar said quietly to Timcanpy

"I can fix it in no time... your defense is impenetrable..." Relama muttered, trying to figure out how to get a solid shot in

"I did this to help Olorin get a good sleep even when she was unstable..." Talandar said quietly to Timcanpy
"Well, that's probably cause I'm a lot more experienced than you are... You almost had me with that one, though." Adrian said, clearly a bit impressed with the kid's creativity.

"My master has never required to be soothed to sleep like this..." Timcanpy grumbled silently, "It hurts to see her like this..."

"Well, that's probably cause I'm a lot more experienced than you are... You almost had me with that one, though." Adrian said, clearly a bit impressed with the kid's creativity.

"My master has never required to be soothed to sleep like this..." Timcanpy grumbled silently, "It hurts to see her like this..."
Relama stayed invisible, beginning to plant things around Adrian, only one of them actually being real and the rest decoys as they started shifting towards him, while Relama went to retrieve his pole to launch at Adrian again, although didn't do it yet

"Now you know how I feel... at least they are mediators for eachother and can help eachother like this." Talandar responded, shaking his head

Phares was walking down the halls thinking deeply about the information he learned from Valkiria when he heard the sounds of Adrian and Relama clashing. He looks into the training room and begins observing them from the doorway.

Relama stayed invisible, beginning to plant things around Adrian, only one of them actually being real and the rest decoys as they started shifting towards him, while Relama went to retrieve his pole to launch at Adrian again, although didn't do it yet

"Now you know how I feel... at least they are mediators for eachother and can help eachother like this." Talandar responded, shaking his head
Adrian used Dragon Slayer to bat the "things" away, immediately learning that most of them were decoys and increasing the length of Dragon Slayer to take them all out in one swoop regardless of whether or not they were real or fake, clearly expecting a follow up attack but not knowing what.

"Yes... I'm glad she has found someone to help her through this... They look... nice together." Timcanpy said uncharacteristically.

Phares was walking down the halls thinking deeply about the information he learned from Valkiria when he heard the sounds of Adrian and Relama clashing. He looks into the training room and begins observing them from the doorway.
Brownie came out of another room, stopped near Phares and watched Adrian and Relama battle.

The Black Beast had felt the energy of the new individual before and was curious

Adrian used Dragon Slayer to bat the "things" away, immediately learning that most of them were decoys and increasing the length of Dragon Slayer to take them all out in one swoop regardless of whether or not they were real or fake, clearly expecting a follow up attack but not knowing what.

"Yes... I'm glad she has found someone to help her through this... They look... nice together." Timcanpy said uncharacteristically.
The one that was real sent a powerful shock through Dragon Slayer and right into Adrian's armor and the man himself, Relama launching his pole at point blank right behind Adrian with a grunt of effort as his invisibility device wore off

"Maybe you should look at your emotions further..." Talandar said, clearly agreeing with Tim

The one that was real sent a powerful shock through Dragon Slayer and right into Adrian's armor and the man himself, Relama launching his pole at point blank right behind Adrian with a grunt of effort as his invisibility device wore off

"Maybe you should look at your emotions further..." Talandar said, clearly agreeing with Tim
Adrian flipped over the attack right before it had hit him, shifting around just as the pole was about to hit him from behind as he violently swung himself around, crushing the pole with the blunt edge of Dragon Slayer with only a moment to spare before it had hit him. "Not bad at all..." Adrian murmured, clearly impressed with the attack. "Had I been a moment off, it would've hit..."

"I... am trying..." Timcanpy grumbled, "I am... cultivating a friendship with Charlotte... and I... don't understand how to feel... Or if I feel at all... It is all so.. confusing..."

Adrian flipped over the attack right before it had hit him, shifting around just as the pole was about to hit him from behind as he violently swung himself around, crushing the pole with the blunt edge of Dragon Slayer with only a moment to spare before it had hit him. "Not bad at all..." Adrian murmured, clearly impressed with the attack. "Had I been a moment off, it would've hit..."

"I... am trying..." Timcanpy grumbled, "I am... cultivating a friendship with Charlotte... and I... don't understand how to feel... Or if I feel at all... It is all so.. confusing..."
Relama mistepped, falling right towards Adrian which he tried to salvage by swinging himself around to knock one of Adrian's legs down

"I'm sure it will go all the way, you are doing well... Elis would be happy with this." Talandar said

Relama mistepped, falling right towards Adrian which he tried to salvage by swinging himself around to knock one of Adrian's legs down

"I'm sure it will go all the way, you are doing well... Elis would be happy with this." Talandar said
Adrian easily dodged the attack by jumping over Relama, turning around to see what he'd do next, clearly less impressed with that attack.

"...All the way? What is "all the way?"" Timcanpy asked.

Adrian easily dodged the attack by jumping over Relama, turning around to see what he'd do next, clearly less impressed with that attack.

"...All the way? What is "all the way?"" Timcanpy asked.
"Damn... guess my inexperience with combat is showing..." Relama said as he stood up, willing to go onward but mostly losing hope on actually being able to tag Adrian as he tried to look for something he could use here

"Ask Elis, unless you really want me to explain it to you." Talandar responded

"Damn... guess my inexperience with combat is showing..." Relama said as he stood up, willing to go onward but mostly losing hope on actually being able to tag Adrian as he tried to look for something he could use here

"Ask Elis, unless you really want me to explain it to you." Talandar responded
"It's fine. You've got a good foundation and plenty of talent. Just keep training and you'll get there." Adrian said, mounting Dragon Slayer onto his back as he clearly didn't feel like fighting the kid anymore when his victory was already clear-cut.

"It does not matter who explains so long as I get the information." Timcanpy said, pretty much saying she didn't care if he explained it.

"Well, my power is counter-intuitive, I need to take hits to get to the strength and speed I need to be but if I take too many I just kind of crumble down and can be killed by effectively anyone." Relama responded, sighing out

"Im talking about falling in love Timcanpy, like your master and mine." Talandar responded

"Well, my power is counter-intuitive, I need to take hits to get to the strength and speed I need to be but if I take too many I just kind of crumble down and can be killed by effectively anyone." Relama responded, sighing out

"Im talking about falling in love Timcanpy, like your master and mine." Talandar responded
"You'll overcome those weaknesses with experience, trust me. The fundamentals of you're ability may not change, but with experience comes sense, reaction time, and better deductive abilities... Had you been a bit more experienced you probably would've been able to land a hit or two, and that'll apply even better to dodging." Adrian explained, seeming to know a lot about the intricacies of combat and such.

"Love..." Timcanpy said, "What is love?"

"You'll overcome those weaknesses with experience, trust me. The fundamentals of you're ability may not change, but with experience comes sense, reaction time, and better deductive abilities... Had you been a bit more experienced you probably would've been able to land a hit or two, and that'll apply even better to dodging." Adrian explained, seeming to know a lot about the intricacies of combat and such.

"Love..." Timcanpy said, "What is love?"
"I can barely react to your casual movements normally..." Relama said, sighing, shaking himself "any suggestions? The... experimentation... did leave me horrifically weak strength-wise."

Talandar motioned to Elis and Olorin, as if thst was all Timcanpy needed to know

"I can barely react to your casual movements normally..." Relama said, sighing, shaking himself "any suggestions? The... experimentation... did leave me horrifically weak strength-wise."

Talandar motioned to Elis and Olorin, as if thst was all Timcanpy needed to know
"Time, Relama. It comes with 'time'. You're obviously young, so don't expect results so fast." Adrian said, "The only real suggestion I can make is to be diligent in training... You may not get to my level cause of whatever experiments you went through... But experience and training is the best way to work better in a fight."

"People... in love... sleep together." Timcanpy said, her eyes dilating as if that information was perfectly recorded into her mind.

"Time, Relama. It comes with 'time'. You're obviously young, so don't expect results so fast." Adrian said, "The only real suggestion I can make is to be diligent in training... You may not get to my level cause of whatever experiments you went through... But experience and training is the best way to work better in a fight."

"People... in love... sleep together." Timcanpy said, her eyes dilating as if that information was perfectly recorded into her mind.
"... thanks, Adrian." Relama said, beginning to smile as he thought about how to train

"Those that are in love care for eachother, on a deeper level than friends, and sometimes, they go further..." Talandar said

"... thanks, Adrian." Relama said, beginning to smile as he thought about how to train

"Those that are in love care for eachother, on a deeper level than friends, and sometimes, they go further..." Talandar said
"If you need to, you could probably get Charlotte to teach you some basic moves when she's... mentally sound, per se. Ryu and a couple others are viable options as well." Adrian said.

"...Further? Do elaborate." Timcanpy requested, clearly curious.

"If you need to, you could probably get Charlotte to teach you some basic moves when she's... mentally sound, per se. Ryu and a couple others are viable options as well." Adrian said.

"...Further? Do elaborate." Timcanpy requested, clearly curious.
"I've no clue at this point... I'm planning to try and meet everyone anyway." Relama said

Kentoria left the training room to get some water, drinking it quickly...

"You should ask Elis, it'd be amusing to see her reaction." Talandar responded

"I've no clue at this point... I'm planning to try and meet everyone anyway." Relama said

Kentoria left the training room to get some water, drinking it quickly...

"You should ask Elis, it'd be amusing to see her reaction." Talandar responded
"Alright. I'll head into a different training room, then. Train hard." Adrian said, Kirby swaying her legs back and forth on his shoulder as they left the room.

"Okay. I will do so, then. My master is intelligent, I am sure she will know." Timcanpy said.

"You too! Thanks!" Relama called out as he began doing basic excercises

Kentoria was staggering on her way back to the training rooms, her footsteps heavier then normal as she was clearly training herself far enough to where she could barely walk

"Remember to ask her about sex." Talandar said before beginning to leave the room to Tim's care

Tarak was idly walking around the ship, trying to process what had occurred.

"...Women...had bloodlust. Like...calamity. But...wasn't...calamity?" Tarak murmured. The women's behavior was extremely confusing to him, and he struggled to understand what had just occurred. He had dedicated his existence to slaying calamities in his master's name, so the thought of facing non-calamity enemies was a factor Tarak had entirely forgotten to consider. He walked into one of the training rooms, still deep in thought.

Back