• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Skarr followed while a man watched, wondering as he slinked off into the shadows

"Y-yes, I'm here... do you want Ice Cream...?' Olorin asked Elis as she opened the door to her room and walked in while it closed
They eventually reached the ship, "Take you're time getting acquainted with the group..." The Masked Man said.

"Yes... First off, I must apologize... very profusely to these crew members..." Valkiria said, rubbing her head.

"I... That would be nice..." Elis said, burying her face into Olorin's chest as she clung to her.

"So must I." Skarr said, shaking his head

Olorin closed her eyes and began trying to make it with both hands, clearly struggling with the chemical makeup of the Icecream as she didn't know the specifics

"So must I." Skarr said, shaking his head

Olorin closed her eyes and began trying to make it with both hands, clearly struggling with the chemical makeup of the Icecream as she didn't know the specifics
"Alright... Most of everybody is in the training room, so, if you wanna apologize, head there." The Masked Man said, "I've still got some business to take care of so I'll be heading out again..."

"...Olorin... You... Just..." Elis murmured, the ice cream forming itself. It was a mixture of strawberry and vanilla with gummy bears and a waffle cone as Elis sat up, tears and some eye-liner running down her face. "Eat..."

"N-no... you first..." Olorin murmured as she analyzed the composition of it and made Ice cream the exact same way, down to the very last quark

"I'll go there." Skarr said, looking at the rooms until he found the training room and began to make his way over

The Masked Man nodded, leaving the ship as the door closed behind him. He wandered through the base for a bit before coming to a stop at a cramped alley, leaning against the wall. "Come out, kid... I know your here."
"N-no... you first..." Olorin murmured as she analyzed the composition of it and made Ice cream the exact same way, down to the very last quark

"I'll go there." Skarr said, looking at the rooms until he found the training room and began to make his way over
"...Alright..." Elis said, taking a bite straight from the ice cream, not even seeming phased by the cold running across her teeth, hell, it didn't even seem as though she could taste it.

Valkiria followed, sighing as she glanced around the room.

Brownie looked at Rex and they both felt the presence of the two
"
Ah-shit-here-we-go-again-1152x648.jpg
" Rex said for himself

The Masked Man nodded, leaving the ship as the door closed behind him. He wandered through the base for a bit before coming to a stop at a cramped alley, leaning against the wall. "Come out, kid... I know your here."

"...Alright..." Elis said, taking a bite straight from the ice cream, not even seeming phased by the cold running across her teeth, hell, it didn't even seem as though she could taste it.

Valkiria followed, sighing as she glanced around the room.
an individual about as tall as Elis walked out, (Appearance/file here) "Yeah... what is it..." the boy said, while his voice was a little shaky his eyes were fixed into the Masked Man's

Olorin did the same, but did seem to try and enjoy it as she closed her eyes, sitting down on the bed as she let the ice cream melt in her mouth

Skarr nodded, not really bothered but getting ready for his apology while Kentoria just swung her sword, not even seeming to notice them there

Last edited:
an individual about as tall as Elis walked out, (Appearance/file here) "Yeah... what is it..." the boy said, while his voice was a little shaky his eyes were fixed into the Masked Man's

Olorin did the same, but did seem to try and enjoy it as she closed her eyes, sitting down on the bed as she let the ice cream melt in her mouth

Skarr nodded, not really bothered but getting ready for his apology while Kentoria just swung her sword, not even seeming to notice them there
"Who are you and why are you here?" The Masked Man said bluntly, his arms crossed and his gaze stern.

Elis didn't even finish hers, just letting it melt onto the bed and occasionally taking a lick, her eyes focused on Olorin as she clung to the girl.

"....I would... like to apologize for... My behavior in our previous meeting. I sometimes lose control of my sanity in... situations and I didn't believe it would last during my shift..." Valkiria said, "I am not here to fight you..."

"I am Relama green... I escaped here from Jarathal..." Relama responded, not blinking

Olorin breathed in and out shakily, trying to calm herself down from the madness from what that was the day

"Yes I do apologize for my actions as well... I have no good excuse for it at all..." Skarr said while Kentoria spared them a glance and a nod and just went back to training, clearly not really paying attention to anything else right now

"Who are you and why are you here?" The Masked Man said bluntly, his arms crossed and his gaze stern.

Elis didn't even finish hers, just letting it melt onto the bed and occasionally taking a lick, her eyes focused on Olorin as she clung to the girl.

"....I would... like to apologize for... My behavior in our previous meeting. I sometimes lose control of my sanity in... situations and I didn't believe it would last during my shift..." Valkiria said, "I am not here to fight you..."
(We have scenes of our own Azontr lmao-

"I am Relama green... I escaped here from Jarathal..." Relama responded, not blinking

Olorin breathed in and out shakily, trying to calm herself down from the madness from what that was the day

"Yes I do apologize for my actions as well... I have no good excuse for it at all..." Skarr said while Kentoria spared them a glance and a nod and just went back to training, clearly not really paying attention to anything else right now
"Okay. Why were you following us? At the hatch, I mean. I noticed you..." The Masked Man asked.

"Olorin... Are you... alright...?" Elis asked, still clinging to her.
(We have scenes of our own Azontr lmao-
(I know.)

"Okay. Why were you following us? At the hatch, I mean. I noticed you..." The Masked Man asked.

(I know.)
"Well... long story... or not so long. Depends on how you want it put..." Relama responded, his eyes flashing something as he remembered Olorin's clinging to Elis

"I... I don't know..." Olorin murmured, clearly recovering from being nervous out of her mind

"As long as your thirst for blood that ireadian stops being against the team everything is fine" Rex said, he did dumb things in his life so maybe a second chance is right, although that doesn't mean it isn't watching.

Brownie that before Valkyrie and Skarr arrived, he had returned to a form similar to his original state but even smaller, in order to correctly maneuver through the training area, he was still side between Rex and Ryu looking at the two new, although he turned his head a little when noticing another presence

"Well, apology accepted." Says Ryu

"But it's not me or us in here right now who both of you owe apologies to, it's miss Charlotte and miss Elis." Says Ryu

"My...my....the old cliche of losing your sanity for the thirst of blood....how so original.....if i didnt seen individuals such as you in my eternal life before...."

Commented Dean as he had his arms crossed and walks slowly towards Valkyrie

(I know.)
"Well... long story... or not so long. Depends on how you want it put..." Relama responded, his eyes flashing something as he remembered Olorin's clinging to Elis

"I... I don't know..." Olorin murmured, clearly recovering from being nervous out of her mind
Poke

Adrian moved to help her up, pretty much picking the woman up and throwing her over the shoulder Kirby wasn't sitting on.

"Come on, get up and move your ass to your room..." Adrian grumbled, carrying Charlotte to her room as Elis breathed in and slowly.
Charlotte said nothing for a few moments, simply letting Adrian carry her.

"...Thank...you..." She murmured. Her eyes partial glazed over as she lay limp on the man's shoulder.

"Give me the long version." The Masked Man said, sighing.

"I... I'm sorry, Olorin... It's just... everything I feared would happened and... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." She murmured.

Valkiria nodded, "Thank you all for being... well... as reasonable as you could be..."
Charlotte said nothing for a few moments, simply letting Adrian carry her.

"...Thank...you..." She murmured. Her eyes partial glazed over as she lay limp on the man's shoulder.
Adrian went into her room as just dropped her onto the bed, "How's that wound coming along?"

Charlotte breathed out.

"...The wounds...partially healed. Just feel....really shitty." Charlotte said quietly. She raised a shaky hand to her face, wiping her eye's as she looked away from the man.
"Uh huh..." Adrian said, "Just get some rest before you do anything again. And don't isolate yourself again or Tim will be on your ass."

Phares gestures for her to follow him and walks out of the training hall. He finds an empty room and walks inside looking to see if anyone else followed him.
Valkiria silently followed him, her eyes zeroed in on the back of his head and various other parts of his body as they entered an empty bedroom.

"What is this about?" She asked, "If I need to apologize further, then, you are free to take your anger out on me... I don't mind being hit."

"Uh huh..." Adrian said, "Just get some rest before you do anything again. And don't isolate yourself again or Tim will be on your ass."
Charlotte said nothing for a few moments, simply breathing quietly.

"....Ok..." She murmured. She turned on her pillow, facing away from the man as she closed her eyes. Hoping he'd leave before she broke down completely.

“Calm down, I don’t intend to harm you in any way. I just have a concern that I’d like to deal with.” He says before getting down to business. “Exactly how much do you know about me?” He asks.

Charlotte said nothing for a few moments, simply breathing quietly.

"....Ok..." She murmured. She turned on her pillow, facing away from the man as she closed her eyes. Hoping he'd leave before she broke down completely.
"....."

"Oi, I know I should probably just leave, but... If you need to talk or some shit, I can stay for a bit. Tell me if I'm over-stepping..." Adrian offered.
“Calm down, I don’t intend to harm you in any way. I just have a concern that I’d like to deal with.” He says before getting down to business. “Exactly how much do you know about me?” He asks.
"Based on your file, I know that you were born in the slums of Skoupídia, turned to a life of crime at a young age, and are charged with multiple accounts of thievery and breaking and entering..." Valkiria recounted, "If this is about my other self addressing you... I'd note that she is insane, and was most likely trying to psyche you out... I, personally, have no plans to harm you in anyway...!"

"Then there is you.....the one who attacked a little girl like a maniac.....and expects to get forgiven just like that and take part in this....."

Aimed his attention at the other newcomer they encountered earlier

"....."

"Oi, I know I should probably just leave, but... If you need to talk or some shit, I can stay for a bit. Tell me if I'm over-stepping..." Adrian offered.
"...." Charlotte stayed silent for a while.

"Sometimes....I feel like...I should've died, with my sister." Charlotte said quietly. Her body trembled, and tears began to spring to her eyes.

Phares sighed at her response and said, “And here I thought I was good at covering my tracks. Turns out you knew about me. If you already know that much I assume you’re aware of my “code name” I suppose I would call it.”

Phares sighed at her response and said, “And here I thought I was good at covering my tracks. Turns out you knew about me. If you already know that much I assume you’re aware of my “code name” I suppose I would call it.”
"The Empire is very good at tracking criminals, sir Phares... Had I not known about you, someone else would have. My job simply gave me access to your file... And yes, I am... ahem.. aware of your epitaph... the "Eclipse"..." Valkiria said, clearly doing her best to maintain a polite tone.
"...." Charlotte stayed silent for a while.

"Sometimes....I feel like...I should've died, with my sister." Charlotte said quietly. Her body trembled, and tears began to spring to her eyes.
"Well, had yah done that, you wouldn't be here with people that care about you like Elis... The girl values you more than she does her own life." Adrian said roughly.

"Well, had yah done that, you wouldn't be here with people that care about you like Elis... The girl values you more than she does her own life." Adrian said roughly.
Charlotte took a shaky breath, as her body continued to tremble.

"I...I know....I...I know Elis cares...it's...it's just..." Charlotte said, she choked back a sob.

"...hard...to keep going. A-after. Everything...." She trailed off, breathing heavily.

Charlotte took a shaky breath, as her body continued to tremble.

"I...I know....I...I know Elis cares...it's...it's just..." Charlotte said, she choked back a sob.

"...hard...to keep going. A-after. Everything...." She trailed off, breathing heavily.
"...It ain't just about her caring, Charlotte..." Adrian said, sighing.

"I know it's hard to move forward, sometimes... But... My point was that you've got people who care about you here. Not just Elis, but Kentoria, Olorin, Ryu, all those other *********... They all care about you, and got your back. I know this sounds like some cheesy ass speech from a guy you barely know for shit but... Ugh..." Adrian groaned, trying to find the words.

"Just... keep moving forward. That's all I really gotta say..."
He nods in understanding, “I see, that makes sense. Though I have to wonder, why was I not called out like Charlotte was?”
"I wouldn't know... My other self is a mysterious being and she likes to... pick and choose her targets. Perhaps she simply favored killing Charlotte more than she favored killing you..." Valkiria murmured.

Back