• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Timcanpy jumped between Elis and the man. "I will deal with this one... Focus on Charlotte..." Timcanpy said, brandishing Aeon as Elis bit her bottom lip hard enough to cause it to bleed, ignoring the pain as best she could, clearly extremely focused on healing Charlotte.

Valkiria grunted, narrowly dodging each of Talandar's blows, her nose and eyes scrunching up as if she was smelling something foul each time she dodged, eventually charging forward to get to Charlotte only to be met with Adrian hitting her with Dragon Slayer, which she blocked with her axe.

"******* bugs..." Valkiria murmured, as surprisingly, Adrian was being swiftly overpowered. "*******... TRASH...."

"A-Agh...!!" Adrian exclaimed as he was pushed back, doing his best to hold Valkiria in place by distracting her as Orphic's ice only seemed to piss her off.
"She's amplified! Tim, get on her! Leave the swordsman to us!" Kentoria called out, rushing the swordsman and taking two slashes to the chest which damaged her armor before reaching him, being overpowered a bit as well as more blood of his poured onto the ground, he had a smile on his face as well while Talandar rushed to wrestle and suplex Valkiria

"T-this isn't...your fight..." Charlotte said.

"...Y-you heard her. S-she wanted...to kill me. S-she would've let you all go..." She said, breathing heavily.
"B-But... your my... friend..." Elis murmured, beginning to cry as she clearly was no longer in a state of focus to ignore her injury, beginning to whimper and wince... All her fears about the situation had come true. All of them.

"Don't... die... p-please..."
"She's amplified! Tim, get on her! Leave the swordsman to us!" Kentoria called out, rushing the swordsman and taking two slashes to the chest which damaged her armor before reaching him, being overpowered a bit as well as more blood of his poured onto the ground, he had a smile on his face as well while Talandar rushed to wrestle and suplex Valkiria
"Agh! On it!" Adrian shouted as he doubled his strength, knocking Valkiria away as she narrowly side-stepped Talandar's wrestling attempt, grunting as her arm transformed into a large, thick sickle.

"Understood." Timcanpy said as Valkiria dashed towards, gritting her teeth as her eyes went bloodshot at Orphic's electricity and fire, the electricity doing the most damage as Valkiria and Timcanpy clashed, only for Timcanpy to begin to be immediately overpowered as well, the armored woman's eyes lighting up as Timcanpy's eyes were uncharacteristically filled with... rage...

"So much emotion... So much... To kill... H-... Haha...! Hahahaha!!!" Valkiria exclaimed as she began forcing Timcanpy into the ground.
"Enough!" Says Ryu as he summon about a dozen swords and place them to separate Val and Charlotte

"Would you please let her go? She might be the only key to solve this eclipse." Says Ryu
(You got timezoned so ******* hard.)

"B-But... your my... friend..." Elis murmured, beginning to cry as she clearly was no longer in a state of focus to ignore her injury, beginning to whimper and wince... All her fears about the situation had come true. All of them.

"Agh! On it!" Adrian shouted as he doubled his strength, knocking Valkiria away as she narrowly side-stepped Talandar's wrestling attempt, grunting as her arm transformed into a large, thick sickle.

"Understood." Timcanpy said as Valkiria dashed towards, gritting her teeth as her eyes went bloodshot at Orphic's electricity and fire, the electricity doing the most damage as Valkiria and Timcanpy clashed, only for Timcanpy to begin to be immediately overpowered as well, the armored woman's eyes lighting up as Timcanpy's eyes were uncharacteristically filled with... rage...

"So much emotion... So much... To kill... H-... Haha...! Hahahaha!!!" Valkiria exclaimed as she began forcing Timcanpy into the ground.

(You got timezoned so ******* hard.)
(well i don't ******* care, happy?

jk, i'll just edit shit again....)

Dean would push Valkiria down with telekinesis, away from Tim and then blasts her with energy out of his palms, engulfing her entire body

"I hate it when im ignored by some garbage such as you....."

"Help me deal with this- Argh!" Kentoria couldn't speak as she was flung right towards Valkiria with no way to stop herself, Olorin's eyes widening as she jumped forward and took a spatial slash across the stomach for Elis, blood escaping her mouth as she was flung back to Elis, the man pausing for a bit before making a slash to Adrian just as Talandar tried to make a barrage of attacks to not give Valkiria the time to move

(Yeah. It's fine now. Sorry, the pace of this scene is all over the ******* place, not at all what I had in mind lmao.)

Charlotte stared at Elis for a moment, watching as the tears flowed down her cheeks. She went silent, slowly laying still on the ground.

"I-im sorry Elis..." Charlotte murmured quietly.

"...I...I won't die..." She muttered.

Valkiria grunted, breaking her clash with Timcanpy as a weird, flesh-like armor formed around her legs, they were akin to muscles as she burst off the ground at alarming speeds, dodging Dean's blasts and nearly intercepting Kentoria, but, Adrian caught her, causing him to be caught in the brunt of Valkiria's attack as she dug into his back, the man not even flinching as he shifted around and swung at Valkiria with Dragon Slayer, hitting her and sending her flying back into Talandar's rain of attacks, the same flesh-like muscle material forming around her arms and over her armor as she began rapidly clashing with Talandar.

"******* hell... Ugh...!!" Valkiria grunted, not from any damage, physically at least, but it seemed to be more mental damage as she was clearly fighting against something. "No... Not yet...!" Valkiria glanced at Ryu while she clashed with Talandar, meeting his gaze with a gaze of pure fury and bloodlust.

"OLORIN!!!" Elis shouted, catching Olorin and trembling as Kirby continued healing Charlotte in her stead, as Elis stopped as she saw Olorin get injured, her crying and trembling intensifying. "A...a..h..."

"I see, no negotiation huh." Says Ryu as he spawn 50 of his swords to support his teammates

"Sword array" The moment he says this, a trigram array appear beneath Ryu's feet to suppres other opponent's stat

"I'm fine... Elis... it's not deep at all..." Olorin put an extremely clean metal ruler into her wound to show it wasn't deep at all "see...? I'm fine... we're fine... its ending soon..." Olorin flipped over and hugged Elis tightly, giving her a kiss on the cheek and and causing the man to stop on two fronts, slashing the ground under Ryu and cutting it in half before sighing

Kentoria coughed up some blood, rearing to go at the man again but saw that he stopped attacking and was absorbing the blood back into himself, as if stopping something from happening again

Talandar kept it up, trying to pressure her into making the mental struggle take her over

Charlotte gritted her teeth, glancing at Olorin as she saw the girl get injured.

"...God...damn it..." She murmured. She clenched her fists, breathing heavily. She desperately wanted to help them...but knew she'd die if she fought in her state. She couldn't do that. Not with Elis already breaking down. She continued to breathe heavily, agitation filling her body at her inability to help.

Tarak swerved his body, launching a fierce slash of dark magic at the man who attacked Olorin. He had clearly identified both of them as enemies at this point.

"...Hurt Benevolent one...must be...exterminated..." He hissed.

The slash was completely stopped "You know, I wonder what Cynthia would say if she saw this... I think it'd be interesting myself, you are strong I'd say, which is what I wanted to find out..." The Man said, having cut into it with his Spatial slash

"No...!! No No NO NO!! I'm not done yet! I want blood! BLOOD!" Valkiria shouted as she fell back, writhing on the floor. "I can't... go... back... yet...! I didn't even... get to... no..." Valkiria passed out, not from exhaustion, but from her seemingly mental struggle as Elis hugged Olorin as tight as she could, crying profusely as Timcanpy went over to Elis, kneeling down to her.

"Everything... Everything is falling apart... Everything is... hg..." Elis groaned in agony, the wound in her back writhing as she winced.

"Can't you heal yourself... and just so you know, Valkiria has a split personality, normally she's friendly and mostly calm, but once she sees blood... that comes out. That wasn't the time to spring a test on you so I apologize, I am Skarr." The man said as he walked forward, wondering if he should help with Elis's wound

"Yes, yes that was a shitty time to spring it up..." Kentoria said, trying to see about helping with Adrian's wounds by crushing them to stop the bleeding

"It's fine Elis... we're all here... nobody's gonna die..." Olorin murmured, gently stroking Elis's hair as she breathed shakily, clearly terrified herself but pushing it back to help Elis

"...Get...the hell...away from her." Charlotte shouted at the man. rose to a sitting position on the ground, glaring at the man as she breathed heavily.

"You're...both...******* insane..."

Tarak gripped his sword tightly, prepared to swing on the man again.

"A-Ah!!" Elis jumped away from Skarr, breathing heavily as she let go of Olorin as if on instinct, scurrying away, clearly terrified of the man... No, it seemed as if she was terrified of the very room itself, or everybody in the room.

"Haaaa... Ha... Ha..."

Dean would get nearby Elis and look at the wound to her back, then a little portal would open above his palm, as a potion fell out of it, which he pours droplets to the wound

"This should heal you soon, just dont do any big effort"

Then glances slightly at Olorin direction and gives her the potion he had in his hand

"I know between it got bad little miss.....but...trust me at least now...."

Says in a friendly and caring way

Last edited:
"Let's get you out of this room, kid. Someone carry Valkiria, unless I should do it." Skarr said, respectfully taking a step back from Elis and moving towards Valkiria

Olorin stiffened up, not trusting Dean even for a second, breathing in and out as she waited for Elis's reaction to the droplets

"For once I actually agree with a total stranger, let's leave this room." Kentoria said as Talandar went over to Elis and transformed into Golem form and scooped her up

"N-No!!!" She shouted, immediately beginning to squirm as Talandar scooped her up, jumping off of him and running over to Timcanpy, clinging to her.

"Damn..." Adrian grumbled as he glanced at Elis, Kirby continuing to heal Charlotte.

"Charlotte... Can you move?" Kirby asked.

"Are you a *********? We have no reason to stay here and it's mentally tearing you up to stay here." Talandar asked as he transformed back into his alternate form while Olorin grabbed the potion and ran to Elis and Timcanpy, wincing as she began trying to pull Elis out of the room herself

"She does not not want to leave the room. She is simply terrified of you." Timcanpy said, helping Elis up as the girl clung to her golem, her wound being healed by Dean's potion, but she trembled and whimpered all the same as Timcanpy began leading Elis out of the room.

"And why would that be?" Talandar asked, Olorin clinging to Elis's Arm as Skarr shrugged and left the room in a heartbeat, letting someone else take Valkia

"I guess I'll just try and take her, I don't know..." Kentoria said, unceremoniously picking Valkiria up and standing next to Adrian

"Cause leaving her in here is a worse idea Charlotte, do you have an issue with that?" Kentoria asked Charlotte bluntly, tossing her sword to her shield hand and catching it

"Why are you scared of Talandar...?" Olorin asked Elis before Talandar could speak

"Everything... Everything is... haa.... ha...." Elis murmured to Olorin, the experience clearly making her afraid of just about everything in the room barring Olorin, Timcanpy, and Charlotte.

Seraphina and The Masked Man followed silently. Seraphina swayed motionlessly, having not even batted an eye at the conflict that just went down, just as the Masked Man did. Seraphina was weak. Her body was weak. Her skills were weak. She had no magic, or anything to defend herself. What could she do in such a high-level fight? But the Masked Man was... different. Despite his strength, or well, what Seraphina perceived as strength, he didn't interfere. Was he strong? Weak? In-between...? She couldn't tell, and thus, they simply walked.

Back