• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"Really Charlotte, if she used to be a cult member and was ****** up by it enough to have a split personality I'd say whatever happened, from what I know of cults, would probably have been even worse then what happened to you if she was napped by one. Which is to say if she has knowledge on cults I'd rather beat her within an inch of her life but leave her alive then just kill her." Kentoria said very gently, knowing it was an extremely sore spot for Charlotte, shaking her head

"Everything... Everything is... haa.... ha...." Elis murmured to Olorin, the experience clearly making her afraid of just about everything in the room barring Olorin, Timcanpy, and Charlotte.

Seraphina and The Masked Man followed silently. Seraphina swayed motionlessly, having not even batted an eye at the conflict that just went down, just as the Masked Man did. Seraphina was weak. Her body was weak. Her skills were weak. She had no magic, or anything to defend herself. What could she do in such a high-level fight? But the Masked Man was... different. Despite his strength, or well, what Seraphina perceived as strength, he didn't interfere. Was he strong? Weak? In-between...? She couldn't tell, and thus, they simply walked.
"He's not going to ever hurt you Elis...!" Olorin said, scared and a bit upset about Elis not trusting Talandar to not harm her

"Can you two shut the **** up..." Adrian said, cracking his neck. "Any more bickering and I think I may just off myself..."

"I don't... I... hg..." Elis just trembled, clearly just wanting to get back on the ship.

"Really Charlotte, if she used to be a cult member and was ****** up by it enough to have a split personality I'd say whatever happened, from what I know of cults, would probably have been even worse then what happened to you if she was napped by one. Which is to say if she has knowledge on cults I'd rather beat her within an inch of her life but leave her alive then just kill her." Kentoria said very gently, knowing it was an extremely sore spot for Charlotte, shaking her head
"...I don't give a damn about what she knows, or what happened to her." Charlotte said, breathing out.

"...That...******* scumbag...she's the one who caused all this...! If...If you ain't gonna finish her. I'll do it myself..." Charlotte said. She staggered off of the wall, beginning to limp toward the women, her fists clenched.

"...I don't give a damn about what she knows, or what happened to her." Charlotte said, breathing out.

"...That...******* scumbag. If...If you ain't gonna finish her. I'll do it myself..." Charlotte said. She staggered off of the wall, beginning to limp toward the women, her fists clenched.
"Oi." Adrian stepped up to Charlotte, grabbing her wrist.

"Calm it, or I'm knocking you out. I don't like her either, but I'm not going to let you commit murder, especially not against someone with split-personality disorder." He said firmly.

"We're going back to the ship Elis!" Olorin said, clearly adamant on that

Meanwhile "was that... ... ..." a man thought, shaking his head, thinking he just was seeing things, or at least its what he wanted to think. Completely unable to stop staring at the wooden hatch the Stars of Cinder went down as his green eyes were extremely hopeful

"What Adrian said, she lives. Punch her in the Gods damn dome when she wakes up, but don't commit murder." Kentoria said, waiting for Elis, Tim, and Olorin to leave before doing it herself as to not scare Elis further

Charlotte glanced at Kentoria, before turning to Adrian. She struggled in the man's grip for a moment...before going limp.

"......." Charlotte breathed out.

"...If she does...anything. When she wakes up. Anything that could be a threat. I'm....I'm killing her." Charlotte said quietly.

Charlotte glanced at Kentoria, before turning to Adrian. She struggled in the man's grip for a moment...before going limp.

"......." Charlotte breathed out.

"...If she does...anything. When she wakes up. Anything that could be a threat. I'm....I'm killing her." Charlotte said quietly.
"Agreed." Adrian said bluntly, letting go of her wrist.

Maverick was waiting for the group at the top of the hatch, a look of utter surprise on his face. "What the hell happened down there...?"

Skarr spoke up after he left

"Valkiria was in her blood berserker state at the start, so she wanted to kill whether they were innocent or not." Skarr explained, Olorin continuing to cling to Elis while Kentoria nodded and Talandar unsheathed and sheathed his blades almost as if to calm himself down

"That what you ******* call what that was? Ugh, what a joke!" Kirby exclaimed, crossing her arms and hopping onto Adrian's shoulder, still in human form as usual as Adrian mounted Dragon Slayer to his back.

"We're leaving, Maverick." Adrian said, "We proved ourselves innocent."

"Good... ****... We should've kept a better eye on her... I knew hiring her in the first place would be risky..." Maverick grumbled, rubbing the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"....." Charlotte said nothing for a few moments.

"...Let's just...go..." She said quietly. She ignored the Maverick, ignored everyone. She simply wanted to leave at this point. The events of the last few days beginning to catch up to her. Her entire body trembled as she slowly began to limp towards the direction of the ship.

"That what you ******* call what that was? Ugh, what a joke!" Kirby exclaimed, crossing her arms and hopping onto Adrian's shoulder, still in human form as usual as Adrian mounted Dragon Slayer to his back.

"Good... ****... We should've kept a better eye on her... I knew hiring her in the first place would be risky..." Maverick grumbled, rubbing the bridge of his nose in frustration.
"Uhuh... I'll leave you to her, yeah?" Kentoria said, positioning herself to where Maverick could take Valkiria from her at will as Olorin breathed in and out shakily, clearly extremely nervous still

Suddenly, Valkiria's eyes shot open as she launched herself out of Kentoria's grip, landing on her hands and knees as her eyes remained widened.

"...Report, Valkyrie." Maverick said, crossing his arms as he looked down at her.

"Blood Berserker consumed my consciousness during my shift, sir." Valkiria said bluntly, "I will not allow it to happen again."

"...Yeah, you won't. Your suspended until you sort that thing in your head out, Valkyrie. Don't come back to this base until you do, got it?" Maverick said firmly.

"Yes, sir. I will work to better my control..." Valkiria said, still kneeling as Elis immediately turned away at the sight of her.

Elis was already doing just that, Seraphina and Adrian doing the same, but, the Masked Man stayed behind.

"Head to the ship without me. I'll meet up." Mask said.

Charlotte glanced back at Valkiria, her dull eye's examining the women for a moment. Slowly, she looked away, climbing into the ship. Once inside, she immediately collapsed, her body flopping against the wall as she slid into a sitting position against the wall. The mental anguish, combined with the physical fatigue, completely overwhelmed her.

(Alright, I'm going to sleep, it's like 3 a.m for me. We'll just say everybody whose inactive was there and did shit or whatever lmao.)

"Why did you hire her in the first place. Honestly she need therapy more than working at the police." He asked.

(Great, I missed the battle, I wanted to do things and see how Valkyrie react when Brownie ate her weapons)

Rex walked next to Brownie, looking at that woman, for some reason he felt that it wouldn't be the last time they would see her but he hoped that if that was the case, he could convince the others to launch her into a Supernova so she wouldn't bother they.

"Why did you hire her in the first place. Honestly she need therapy more than working at the police." He asked.
"Just shut it and head back to the ship, Orphic, I'll handle this." The Masked man said, sighing.
Charlotte glanced back at Valkiria, her dull eye's examining the women for a moment. Slowly, she looked away, climbing into the ship. Once inside, she immediately collapsed, her body flopping against the wall as she slid into a sitting position against the wall. The mental anguish, combined with the physical fatigue, completely overwhelmed her.
Adrian moved to help her up, pretty much picking the woman up and throwing her over the shoulder Kirby wasn't sitting on.

"Come on, get up and move your ass to your room..." Adrian grumbled, carrying Charlotte to her room as Elis breathed in and slowly.

As they left Phares was feeling an odd sense of uncertainty and nervousness. He couldn’t tell what that woman’s glance toward him meant if anything at all.

If she knows that leads to two more questions. How did she find out and who else knows, he thinks.

The feeling of having so little control was making him worried.

"I'll be training, that Skarr guy was tricky to say the least..." Kentoria said, clearly frustrated at her own inability to really do anything there as she walked off

"E-Elis... It's okay now... We're safe... Nobody's gonna die... Want some... pizza? or Ice Cream...?" Olorin asked, wanting to calm Elis down as she gently stroked Elis's head

The Masked man turned to Maverick after everyone had left, simply staring at the man for a few moments with his one uncovered eye. Maverick groaned as the man looked at him, the marching soldiers ignoring them both as various explosions went off in the distance.

"Was this a set-up?" The Masked Man asked, causing Maverick's eyes to widen as he tilted his head.

"What do you mean...?" Maverick asked before the Masked Man cut him off.

"Boy, you know this isn't standard procedure for processing criminals. Valkiria is an executioner, not a judge. Who exactly hired her?" The Masked Man asked, causing Maverick's apparent confusion to only increase.

"How much do you... know...?" Maverick asked, crossing his arms.

"I know enough to work out that there's no way this is standard procedure. Or has that Emperor finally lost his shit? If not, then there are only two things that could've happened here... Someone made an incredibly poor hiring decision, or somebody set us up to come here. I find it unlikely that the Empire hires idiots who don't even review clear and apparent psychos, so, my only guess is that you have a worm in your ranks that somehow slipped Valkiria into the position of judge, jury, and executioner... It may not have been specifically to **** with us but it was meant to **** with somebody, so I'm curious..." The Masked Man said, causing Maverick to step back.

"Look..." Maverick said, "What are you trying to say? Someone slipped past our sensors and set this up? They set me arresting you up?"

"Precisely. It's the only plausible theory, otherwise, the Empire has an incredibly poor hiring process..." The Masked Man said, "Now for my next question..."

Maverick let out a sigh, rubbing the bridge of his nose. "...Go ahead and ask."

"Give me Valkiria Eldenfury and Skarr Bloodblaze." The Masked Man said, causing Maverick's eyes to widen.

"Give them to you...? What...?" Maverick asked.

"That's right. I want them in the Stars of Cinder. They're strength can be an asset, an asset I refuse to pass up. Valkiria is on suspension, yes? So she doesn't work for you for the time being..." The Masked Man glanced at Valkiria, who was still kneeling and hadn't said a word.

"And you don't really need Skarr, do you...? So, I opt to let them both work for me, if they accept." The Masked Man said, causing Maverick to sigh once more.

"Honestly, I'm fine to boot them out of here and let them join you, but, will your crew even accept that?" Maverick asked, "I think the Charlotte girl was pretty pissed, to say the least..."

The Masked Man laughed.

"They don't get a choice." He said bluntly, "Assets are assets. Objects are an entire different matter... I don't consider them when taking into account who I should be putting in my crew. Especially not from a broken shell of a woman who can barely take care of herself."

"Harsh..." Maverick grumbled, immediately knowing he was referring to Charlotte. "But... If Valkyrie and Bloodedge agree to joining you... Take them for all I care."

"You heard the man, Valkyrie. Wanna join the Stars of Cinder?" The Masked Man asked as Valkiria raised her head.

"Before I do so... I would like to ask you one question, sir..." Valkiria said.

"Speak." The Masked Man said, glancing down at her.

"Why did you... not fight me while your crew members did...?" She asked, "You did nothing but stand there and watch... and you let them be injured by the hands of Skarr and I. Why? Could you not have at least stepped in? What was your thought process...?" Valkiria asked, glancing up at him as well.

"A simple question with a simple answer." The Masked Man said, "I'm just weak, that's all... My abilities are best spent on leadership and diplomacy than fighting..."

"I do not believe that." Valkiria said, standing up and glaring at him.

"What?" The Masked Man asked, "You must be still out of your mind a bit..."

"Do not lie to me!" Valkiria exclaimed, "Why must you hide your true abilities from them? Are you afraid you may be rejected for not helping them out in times past? Are you cursed? I refuse to believe your simply a weakling when you have this... this..."

"This what, Valkyrie...?" The Masked Man asked, walking up to her. "What do I have?"

"This... obscure aura... The aura of something inhuman but also human at the same time... An aura that prevents one from ever knowing about you..." Valkiria said, "Tell me... Are you strong... weak... or something entirely different...?"

The Masked Man chuckled, "Weak. I am weak, Valkiria. Nothing more, nothing less. Had I fought you I would've been killed, no doubt. So let me ask again-"

"No. No, I think we're done here. I will join the Stars of Cinder... But not as a crew member." Valkiria said, turning her head from him.

"Oh? Then what will you be joining as...?" The Masked Man asked, tilting his head at her.

"I will be a mere attack dog... I cannot call myself a crew member after my immediate sins... I am a monster, and thus, I ask that I be treated as such. Do not think of me as a human being. Think of me as a weapon..." Valkiria requested, turning to the Masked Man and bowing to him.

"Granted, Valkyrie." The Masked Man said, "Welcome to the Stars of Cinder... Valkyrie."

"...Pleasure to have you."
"I'll be training, that Skarr guy was tricky to say the least..." Kentoria said, clearly frustrated at her own inability to really do anything there as she walked off

"E-Elis... It's okay now... We're safe... Nobody's gonna die... Want some... pizza? or Ice Cream...?" Olorin asked, wanting to calm Elis down as she gently stroked Elis's head
"I just... w-want... to be in my room... please..." Elis said with Timcanpy transforming into golem form and floating on top of Elis's head as she trembled, the girl gently scratching her tattoo.

"hmmm... I don't really give a damn where I am. I'm only really good for fighting, Though I warn how I fight tends to set off Valkiria easily." Skarr said, shrugging

Olorin began pulling Elis to her room, clearly in emotional pain seeing Elis like this

"hmmm... I don't really give a damn where I am. I'm only really good for fighting, Though I warn how I fight tends to set off Valkiria easily." Skarr said, shrugging

Olorin began pulling Elis to her room, clearly in emotional pain seeing Elis like this
"Good. Then I'll lead you both to the ship." The Masked Man said as Valkiria nodded.

"Yes, sir." She said, beginning to walk as the Masked Man did as Maverick just turned away, walking away.

"Happy travels..." He grumbled.

Elis held onto Olorin, continuing to scratch her tattoo. "Olorin...? Are you there...?"

Skarr followed while a man watched, wondering as he slinked off into the shadows

"Y-yes, I'm here... do you want Ice Cream...?' Olorin asked Elis as she opened the door to her room and walked in while it closed

Back