• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"Oh, so your not denying the property damage, then? Noted Noted..." The woman said, "Well, first off, my name is Valkiria, you can call me Val, my friends call me Val, I actually don't have any friends but I like to pretend that I have friends, actually, ignore that, it's really weird, am I being weird? I hope I'm not being weird, I'm just doing my job!-"

"Look, lady, just let us go. We've got evidence right here. See this kid? We saved her." Adrian said, pointing to Seraphina as the Masked Man remained silent, his eyes zeroed in on the markings across her armor, axe, etc.

"Oh that's very, very interesting..." Valkiria murmured as Elis trembled, clearly not at all dealing well with this despite being heavily armed and having her comrades by her side, breathing heavily and sweating as her eyes swelled up.

"Wait, if you mean the property damage caused by Nosferatu Zodd that practically destroyed the Tower and then the city, well, that was him. Which can be confirmed by Seraphina here as well" Kentoria said

(Forgot to answer the other one)

"Well... Which one of you is named 'Charlotte'?" Valkiria asked, Elis's eyes widening as she tilted her head in confusion.

"Oh, no no no, this is something entirely different, whatever your name is." Valkiria said, "I actually have an entire file on all the very horrid things Ms. Charlotte has done... Very, very, very horrid things..." Valkiria murmured, "Including, but not limited to breaking and entering, murder, theft, prostitution, etcetera."

Charlotte took a step forward toward the woman, glaring at her.

"...That's me." she said flatly.

"...If I'm the only one you want, go ahead and let the others go." She said. Her hands were clenched tightly in her pockets, and her body trembled slightly.

Phares mentally breathed a sigh of relief. For a moment he almost thought that she knew about him. He reasoned that that would be next to impossible but then again the masked man managed to find him. His face still showed no sign of these thought however.

Kentoria sighed "which is in the past that she's thrown away. Are you going to try and kill her?" Kentoria asked as a man walked to the door, leaning against the wall beside it as if in waiting(on the other side of the room see)

"Yep! Crime is crime. Sin is Sin. Murder is Murder... Theft is Theft... Punishment is Punishment..." Valkiria grumbled, weirdly grinding her teeth as she brandished her axe, Adrian stepping up.

"Oi..." He grumbled.

"Now, Ms. Charlotte, if you will please get on your knees, I will be ending your life promptly and letting the rest of you go..." Valkiria said, glancing at Phares for a moment, completely ignoring Adrian.

"Yeah... like hell." Kentoria said, stepping in front of Charlotte "I won't let her die... either..." Olorin murmured, Talandar floating next to Kentoria

Phares caught the glance which only served to confuse him even more. Does she know or not? If she did why not call me out like she did with Charlotte? he thinks to himself as he wordlessly takes a step toward Charlotte.

Charlotte stared at the women for a moment. She knew in her heart, that her past would catch out to her. That it was impossible to leave behind the sins of the past. Her body trembled, sadness blending into her expression as she stared at the woman. Even after her planet was erased...their was still blood on her hands. Nothing would change that. A part of her wanted to simply lay down. Let the women execute her. She knew she deserved it. After the life she led...

Slowly, she unbuttoned her cufflinks, freeing her arms from her suit as she stared at the woman.

"...Get out. All of you." Charlotte said quietly. She took off her suit, revealing the short-sleeved blue shirt underneath. Scars ran up the length of both her arms. The markings were deep on her rough flesh.

"...If this woman wants to execute me for what I've done, she can go right ahead." Her voice cracked slightly. But, there was a certain resolve in her words. She took off her tie, tossing it behind her as she stared at the women.

"...I don't need any of you getting involved."

"Ch-Charlotte, no-" Elis said, choking on her words as she glanced at Valkiria, who had a weirdly overjoyed smile plastered across her face...

"Very, very mature of you, scum! Really, I'm glad I didn't have to put in more effort into erasing you and your pathetic line! Your sister and your father and allll your friends... Subsisting off of the crimes of their poor, little, Charlotte..." Valkiria said as she raised her axe, "I'm glad your willing to join them... All of you scum... Should be erased from the galaxy!" Valkiria said, but, how could she have known about that...?

"Speaking of an insane person... she was a part of a cult, look at the symbols." Kentoria said, summoning her sword and shield to herself and summoned Dragon Slayer and the artificial arm which she threw at Adrian, Talandar transforming into alternate form and unsettling his blades

"Ch-Charlotte, no-" Elis said, choking on her words as she glanced at Valkiria, who had a weirdly overjoyed smile plastered across her face...

"Very, very mature of you, scum! Really, I'm glad I didn't have to put in more effort into erasing you and your pathetic line! Your sister and your father and allll your friends... Subsisting off of the crimes of their poor, little, Charlotte..." Valkiria said as she raised her axe, "I'm glad your willing to join them... All of you scum... Should be erased from the galaxy!" Valkiria said, but, how could she have known about that...?
"Elis I-" Charlotte froze. Slowly, her head turned. Her eyes locked onto Valkiria's. Her eye's were completely blank, simply staring at the woman for several long moments.

An instant later, she was on top of her.

Immediately, she launched a vicious punch toward the women's torso, slamming the full weight of her fist into her stomach. But she didn't stop there. Assuming the first hit landed, she would begin pummeling her, her fists slamming wildly into every part of her body. There was no sense of accuracy or technique behind her attacks. No. These blows were solely meant to kill her. To rip her to pieces. To smear her blood against the wall. To break through her flesh and bone. Every fiber of her being was burning with the desire to mutilate the women who had so casually made light of her entire existence.

"Oi, Charlotte!!! She's baiting yo-" Adrian exclaimed as he grabbed Dragon Slayer, but...

"Bye Bye, Charlotte.~" As soon as Charlotte got even relatively close to Valkiria to begin pummeling her, an enormous sickle-like blade shot out of her torso, plunging itself through Charlotte's torso.

Timcanpy changed into human form. "....Charlotte."

"CHARLOTTE!!!!!" Elis shouted, fear in her eyes.

Olorin's eyes widened as she telekinetically pulled Charlotte forcefully off of and away from Valkiria and to her with a device as the door opened and closed "so, the test begins. Let's dance!" A male voice said as he cut his wrist with a katana, letting the blood begin puddling onto the floor
16529400636986653437498658438012.jpg

"Oi, Charlotte!!! She's baiting yo-" Adrian exclaimed as he grabbed Dragon Slayer, but...

"Bye Bye, Charlotte.~" As soon as Charlotte got even relatively close to Valkiria to begin pummeling her, an enormous sickle-like blade shot out of her torso, plunging itself through Charlotte's torso.

Timcanpy changed into human form. "....Charlotte."

"CHARLOTTE!!!!!" Elis shouted, fear in her eyes.
Charlotte froze in place, a warm, wet feeling spreading through her body. Shakily, she looked down, the blade having stabbed right through her torso. The blood quickly flowed from the open wound as the fabric surrounding it turned bright red. She opened her mouth, before immediately vomiting a bit of blood onto the floor. It had hit...something. She didn't know what...but she knew it was important. Slowly...she turned back towards the women, genuine hate in her rapidly dimming vision.

"...You...Bitch..." She murmured.

She clenched her fist, using her remaining strength to bend the space around her knuckles as she launched a fierce shockwave toward the women, in one, last-ditch attempt to damage her.

"Charlotte stop, please stop talking please-" Elis dropped her weapon and began desperately trying to heal Charlotte, breathing heavily as she tried to stop Charlotte from attacking.

"....Charlotte." Timcanpy said blankly, holding Aeon. "Charlotte..."

"La la la...~ She got stabbed...~" Valkiria slowly skipped forward, a smile on her face as she looked down at Charlotte, Elis's attempts at stopping Charlotte's attack making it far weaker than normal and thus making it particularly ineffective on her.

"Ch-Charlotte, She's not in her right mind... she didn't mean it when she isn't like... this...!" Olorin murmured desperately to try and calm her while Talandar rushed Valkia at blinding speed, detecting a threat to his master and trying to decapitate Valkiria in one fell blow with plasma-infused blades

"F-**** that." Charlotte murmured. She tried getting up, but only succeeded in coughing up more blood as she collapsed back onto the ground.

"...I'm...I'm gonna...kill that...************..." She coughed.

Tarak looked at the scene blankly, staring at Charlotte, before turning back to Valkiria.

"...Charlotte is...broken?" He thought. He was confused. The woman obviously wasn't a calamity. But for some reason...he felt bloodlust from her. Not sure what to do, he created a bone made of dark magic, sharpening it until it could be used as a sword. He gripped the weapon tightly in his hands, staring at the women.

"Charlotte!!!!-" Elis shouted, using her telekinesis to hold the woman down while also healing her wound.

"Mother ******... Elis, fall back with Charlotte! We'll take care of her!" Adrian shouted as Kirby hopped off his shoulder, dashing over to begin healing Charlotte as well.

"That psycho stabbed you right through one of your kidneys, and had she been given time, she would've dug up into your intestines... This will take a while..." Kirby grumbled as Valkiria bent her back, ducking under the blades barely.

"Killing golems is no fun... They don't bleed..." Valkiria murmured, glancing at Dean, ignoring him with a sneer as she then glanced at Elis, licking her lips, causing a chill to run up the girl's spine.

A sudden slash hit Elis in the back, not deep, but enough to hurt and bleed "E-Elis!" Olorin yelled fearfully, seeing nobody there but the man, katana out and swung

Talandar grunted, spinning his top half like a helicopter and at Valkiria, trying to clobber her that way while he charged her

Timcanpy jumped between Elis and the man. "I will deal with this one... Focus on Charlotte..." Timcanpy said, brandishing Aeon as Elis bit her bottom lip hard enough to cause it to bleed, ignoring the pain as best she could, clearly extremely focused on healing Charlotte.

Valkiria grunted, narrowly dodging each of Talandar's blows, her nose and eyes scrunching up as if she was smelling something foul each time she dodged, eventually charging forward to get to Charlotte only to be met with Adrian hitting her with Dragon Slayer, which she blocked with her axe.

"******* bugs..." Valkiria murmured, as surprisingly, Adrian was being swiftly overpowered. "*******... TRASH...."

"A-Agh...!!" Adrian exclaimed as he was pushed back, doing his best to hold Valkiria in place by distracting her as Orphic's ice only seemed to piss her off.

Charlotte breathed heavily, pain shooting through her entire body. She reached a shaky hand up, grasping onto Kirby's shoulder. Her anger only increased as she saw the man take a shot at Elis.

"....Elis...!" She breathed out, glancing back towards Kirby.

"L...let me fight...." She mumured.

"...I...I.." She trailed off, her hand dropping to her side as she breathed heavily.

Seeing that Elis had gotten injured, Tarak immediately charged toward the man. He had no idea why he was attacking, but knew that he was an enemy.

"...human hurt benevolent one..." Tarak murmured, bloodlust straining his vocal cords.

Raising his sword, he launched a horizontal slash towards the man's neck, dark magic coating the blade.

Charlotte breathed heavily, pain shooting through her entire body. She reached a shaky hand up, grasping onto Kirby's shoulder. Her anger only increased as she saw the man take a shot at Elis.

"....Elis...!" She breathed out, glancing back towards Kirby.

"L...let me fight...." She mumured.

"...I...I.." She trailed off, her hand dropping to her side as she breathed heavily.

Seeing that Elis had gotten injured, Tarak immediately charged toward the man. He had no idea why he was attacking, but knew that he was an enemy.

"...human hurt benevolent one..." Tarak murmured, bloodlust straining his vocal cords.

Raising his sword, he launched a horizontal slash towards the man's neck, dark magic coating the blade.
"NO!!!!" Elis shouted with all her might, "I'm not letting you do anything until your fully healed... I won't let that psycho... butcher you again..."

Back