• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"Oi, mind your manners!" Maverick said, shifting his gaze to Charlotte.

"I don't give a shit, Maverick, leave her alone. First off, no, my parents are dead, have been for a long time, and second, my name is Tanya Von Degurechaff. Major Tanya Von Degurechaff, by the way." Tanya said, spitting onto the ground and cracking her neck, the sound of an enormous explosion in the distance going off, which she seemed to ignore.

The Black Beast ignored Major Degurechaff's presence, simply waiting for the others to move.

Rex although he had a straight face as he looked at Maverick, he was actually imagining an anti-gravity bike championship in his mind.

both were not impressed

"...we will defend ourselves if attacked out of the blue. Is that a problem, major?" Kentoria asked while Olorin was already looking for scraps

"Yeah, whatever." Tanya said, shrugging as she began leading the group. "Go ahead and attack her or whatever, break her bones, tear her eyes out, knock her teeth in, could care less, honestly. To be honest, if you could kill her that'd be great to, but I doubt you'll come close, so, yeah, whatever. She's our local judge and executioner, so, since I'm assuming your suspects since Maverick was the one who brought you here, you've gotta answer to her. I'm just here to make sure you ******* don't cause any problems..." Tanya grumbled, pulling out and lighting a cigarette.

"Sounds good, see you when we eventually incapacitate her." Kentoria said, confident they could fight her but not much more, while Olorin floated some scrap over and started tinkering with it

Brownie approached where Olorin was really not interested in the girl, but in the Scrap metals, more specifically the one that she had not taken yet so that she would not see that he wanted to steal anything from her, beginning to chew slowly

Rex just watched, hoping Olorin would understand that as a black beast, Brownie needed to eat to keep from collapsing, not that he was doing it to spite her.

"......" Charlotte glanced at Tanya for a moment. In a way, she reminded her of herself, when she had been taken into the gangs as a child. Though Tanya was certainly more mature than she had been at the time. She sighed, shaking the thought from her mind.

"...Not in the mood to fight some random women over a crime we didn't commit..." Charlotte murmured.

"Get used to life being unfair, lady. Nobody gives a shit about your mood." Tanya said to Charlotte as they passed by some of the soldiers wearing gas masks marching, eventually coming up to a trench with a wooden hatch which Tanya lifted up, revealing a staircase as Tanya blew out some smoke.

Seraphina walked as well, silent as usual as Elis was silent as well, uncharacteristically, instead her eyes held a hint of fear, anxiety, and anger.

"...Why do we have to do this... We may get hurt... Or die... for no reason... I don't understand.... We didn't do anything wrong..." Elis murmured to herself, just walking down the steps, staring off into the distance.

Charlotte said nothing, anger building in her throat. As much as she hated to admit it...Tanya's comment had gotten under her skin.

"...Get used to life being unfair..." She thought. The words repeated in her mind. As if anything in her life had ever been "fair". As if what had happened to her planet, to her sister, had been "fair".

Her fists clenched subconsciously, the numb despair she had felt being nearly overshadowed by irritation and rage.

She breathed out, attempting to calm herself down. She knew going in like this would complicate things further. Slowly, she glanced at Elis, attempting to take her mind off of the women's words.

"...You...still have Tim with you, Elis. I'm...sure she'll keep you safe. And...we got your back to." She said to the girl.

Eventually, the group came up to what seemed to be some sort of enormous padded cell, Maverick stopping.

"Alright, this is as far as I'm willing to go with yah." He said, "Have fun in there."

Olorin finished what she was making and handed it to Elis, it was a massive heavy blast minigun that was way too big for Olorin to carry without telekinesis and clearly so, it was clearly a gift "Yeah, we will!" Olorin said while Kentoria shook her head

Charlotte said nothing. Sighing as she walked forward, gripping the door to the cell. Her right fist was clenched tightly, both due to the lingering anger she was feeling, and in case the women inside attacked them without warning.

Adrian sighed, walking into the room as Elis held the minigun with telekinesis, smiling at her girlfriend before walking into the room.

"Oh, new convicts?! Let's see, let's see, let's see, let's see, where's the files... Ah, here it is!"

In the center of the large cell, an armored woman with blood smeared across her face rummaged through the desk. "The Stars of Cinder..." She picked up an axe, smiling as she began walking towards the group, "Charges of property damage of the Capital of Neptunia... And Genocide!? Oh dear..." She said, smiling kindly at them.
__roon_chaos_space_marine_khorne_and_khorne_berserker_azur_lane_and_1_more_drawn_by_czarka123__sample-c154dd1a9e88c2fa77c5f2111fe75e4d.jpg

Kentoria shrugged, waiting for Mask and Seraphina to do their thing while Olorin made more scraps she tinkered with to get her mind off of what was going on

Rex looked at the woman, he could see her aura that surrounded her, clear as blood, he hoped that if any deity with an Honor complex who was watching SoC, would tell that woman that attacking someone unarmed is a violation of the code of Honor

Brownie looked at the woman with disgust for the first time in his life, someone made him feel sick(I'm being poetic, not really sick)

(Edit:i go to bed now)

Charlotte glared down at the woman, her hands in her pockets.

“…that was caused by the Calamities. Not us.” Charlotte said. Her voice was quiet, anger and sadness audible in her words. She watched the womens axe carefully, memorizing its dimension before looking back at the woman.

Back