• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Adrian remained silent, just letting Kentoria do all the comforting... He wasn't good at that kind of stuff, anyway.

"Yeah... Yeah, thanks... Let's wait for the others to get ready..." Elis murmured.
"Just remember, speak from your heart and you'll be fine." Kentoria said, putting a hand on Elis's shoulder comfortingly before deciding to joke

"So it tore did it?" Kentoria asked, noticing the new shirt the first time she saw Elis, Olorin fumbling on her words when Kentoria said that

"Just remember, speak from your heart and you'll be fine." Kentoria said, putting a hand on Elis's shoulder comfortingly before deciding to joke

"So it tore did it?" Kentoria asked, noticing the new shirt the first time she saw Elis, Olorin fumbling on her words when Kentoria said that
"...I-I-I-It did... yeah..." Elis said, beginning to walk to the main deck of the ship, the Masked Man waiting for them there, and so was Timcanpy, who was in golem form and plopped herself onto Elis's head, which caused her to skile.

Adrian chuckled, following silently as Kirby just sat on his shoulder.

"...I-I-I-It did... yeah..." Elis said, beginning to walk to the main deck of the ship, the Masked Man waiting for them there, and so was Timcanpy, who was in golem form and plopped herself onto Elis's head, which caused her to skile.

Adrian chuckled, following silently as Kirby just sat on his shoulder.
"I did warn you about that... Mask, how rock solid is our case?" Kentoria asked Masked Man while Olorin began clinging to Elis's arm with one of hers and holding her hand in the other

"Solid enough that we shouldn't have much to worry about... Just cooperate, and expect to have to drop all your weapons at the front gate." The Masked Man said, leaning back in his chair.

"Then I'll just put my sword and shield in my dimensional storage... also what the hell do they do about Talandar, he's a walking talking weapon essentially." Kentoria responded

“Considering I use my own shadow as my primary weapon that’ll be awkward. Hopefully it’ll be fine if I just don’t use it.” He says wanting to finish this as fast as possible.

"I'm pretty sure he's a weapon in golem form too... regardless me and Adrian "jinxed" meeting an insane person here, so let's be ready for that... whatever jinxed means..." Kentoria said, Olorin looking over at Kentoria with wide eyes

"You get what I mean- Just keep a low-profile and try not to cause a scene." The Masked Man said, sighing as Elis just shrugged, gently rubbing Timcanpy on her top-side, the golem's wings gently flapping as it circled around its master slowly.

Adrian nodded, "I get what you mean. I'll keep it cool."

Rex took off his mistcloak

"Listen to me well, don't cause problems, I don't want them to try to extinguish your race, you know?" Rex said to Brownie, who just sighed before waiting for the others.

"Phares is finally in his element, heh..." Elis murmured jokingly.

"It's unlikely you'll be attacked..." The Masked Man said to Kentoria, standing up.

"Yeah, I know... I do find it amusing the first relationship in the Stars of Cinder is Elis and Olorin though." Kentoria said, trying to keep Elis and Olorin's minds off of what was to come

"Shut up, Kentoria..." Elis murmured, chuckling a bit before just ruffling her hair a bit.

"Is Charlotte alright? She's a taking a while." Adrian said with crossed arms.

Charlotte closed her eyes, breathing steadily. This was the first planet she’d landed on since Phoebe’s death. Yet another place…her sister never get to visit. Tears threatened to spring to her eyes again, and she felt like simply returning to her room. How nice would it have been, to simply seclude herself, to pretend nothing else needed to be done. And yet…she kept breathing, trying to calm herself the best she could, trying to remain in control.

“…Guess it’s time…” she murmured to herself. Wiping the wetness away from her eyes, she stepped into one of the bathrooms. Slowly she smoothed her outfit, shaky hands running along to fabric as she eased out the wrinkles. Grabbing a comb, she gently tamed her messy hair, fixing it to the last strand. Even if a minor task, taking care of her appearance helped…take her mind off things. As if she could move forward in small ways, even when everything around her was falling apart.

After a few moments, she had finished getting ready. Putting her hands in her pockets, she walked off the ship, eventually grouping up with the others.

Rex looked at Charlotte, remembering their conversation, he simply hoped that in this event, she could at least for a few minutes distract her mind from the dead of her familie.

Moments later, Tarak arrived. His bones creaked audibly as he walked towards the party, standing behind everyone else. He didn't really understand what was going on, but he didn't seem as though he would cause any problem. Should any mage in the group bother to sense his energy, they could tell he had grown significantly stronger since they last saw him, Dean's potion having boosted his dark magic to an entirely new level. Though that wasn't the only change. His movements had become slightly more refined, as if his magical essence was in better sync with his physical form.

"...Tarak hopes the servants of the empire treat him well..." Tarak thought to himself.

"...Let's just go." Elis murmured, the door to the exit of the ship opening up for them, Maverick waiting outside leaning against his ship to meet them as the smell of carrion assaulted them.

"Glad you could make it." Maverick said, "Like I said, should be easy, just in-and-out."

Talandar warped to Elis and Olorin and scooped them up with his golem form, an orange shield automatically forming around around them which made Olorin visibly feel a little better

"Yeah, in and out. Did you try that doohickey Olorin gave you?" Kentoria asked, unbothered as she came out without her sword and shield

Charlotte shook her head. Her nose wrinkling in response to the smell. She was tempted to light a cigarette, but figured the smell of smoke would only make the whole experience worse. She sighed, simply walking behind Elis as they followed Maverick.

Tarak, who couldn't smell at all, simply kept walking.

"...Tarak senses death..." he murmured.

Dean appears out of a hellish portal walking out out of nowhere in the same place the others were right now

"Guess im late arent i?"

Asked the man, looking at how most of them are already present here

"Nah" Rex said without caring as he stroked the black beast
@azontr
"Also, I don't know, should we inform Seraphina that we're leaving? I doubt she'll care about us but that girl will probably end up breaking every one of her bones doing unsupervised training" Rex said slightly worried about the girl, though well, he who informed him about the girl went to brownie.

"...I'm already here..." Seraphina stumbled out of the ship, her expression mostly blank as her eyes slowly trailed around the area, surprisingly unbothered by the horrid stench. "You guys need evidence... right? I'm the evidence..." She murmured, beginning to walk.

"I once knew someone that would have been good at proving our innocence with ease if we ended up to trials even with a judge, i think his name was after the mythical bird of fire, but he is probably not alive anymore by this point....."

Mentions Dean from his memory in the moment

Last edited:
Back