• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simon revisions (And I guess we also bring up High 1-C. Twice.)

The real cal howard said:
Tanking an attack isn't the same as having resistance to it.
It is still based on a case by case basis. By all account, this amount of electricity's voltage, based on size alone, is likely higher than a billion. So, it would resistance

Proposal. Resistance to

To be honest, it was described as Spatial Manipulation than having Gravity Manipulation.

Depowering is Powernull

Which they self evidently never resisted considering they you know

Got effected by it

And they generally don't resist considering they almost died to it's effects

Resisting a time traveling attack is not the same as resisting time being stopped

Never resisted actually resisted Size Manipulation

Otherwise, I guess it's fine.

Resisting a time traveling attack is not the same as resisting time being stopped

• Still, not addressing he was weakened and push down

Depowering is Powernull

Which they self evidently never resisted considering they you know

• I like the character and would like to give him the ability but I need evidence

Not sure not instantly dying qualifies for resistance without other things instantly dying for reference

Time Travel is Time Travel, not Immeasurable speed, and attacking through time does not actually manipulate time for whatever the attack is hitting

Time Travel, by simple movement alone though time like The Anti-Spiral is Immeasurable Speed.

Note 5: Characters that are able to move backwards and forwards through time by movement alone qualify for immeasurable speed. However, due to general inconsistencies, and the fact that several fictions grant this ability to any character able to move FTL, they may be assigned an additional, independent, speed rating for the ability. This should preferably be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. The difference between infinite and immeasurable is that the former can go everywhere instantly, whereas the latter can go everywhere and everywhen.

It's not via moving, it's a specific ability that was shown earlier in the show.

.... Speaking of which we should probably get rid of Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann's Immeasurable reactions, they didn't react, they just fired everywhen.

With immeasurable speed if they couldn't react on that level firing everywhere would do absolutely nothing, due to the whole "sidestepping time" thing.

I mean, if there's nowhen to go I'm not sure Immeasurable speeds save you. Temporal Danmaku and such.

They still would. Without combat speed on that level the projectiles wouldn't be moving at all. You'd have forever to leave and could just wall around things.

I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at

The projectiles were moving all throughout time and exploding

Then they'd stay immeasurable. Without reaction speeds on that level, they'd never get a chance to try to fire in the first place.

But those things were time travelling via an ability, not moving so fast they just pierced through time. They weren't actually moving at immeasurable speed.

To respond to a time traveler like that you'd still sorta need that. Ability or not, they're still moving through time.

Eh maybe in that case

Either way, we should probably link this to Viral's page

Also I must note, Class 1 for Viral and Kamina comes from out of nowhere.

It's already apart of the abilites of all his Gunmen, which he possesses for himself.

Actually ugh

Super Galaxy Gurren Lagan should only be 3-B

Ninafoe is only Multi Galaxy level, the whole bit with "more energy then the observable Universe" doesn't quite equate to "enough energy to nuke the entire universe completely"

It's actually consistent with the statement of being a Sub Universe, hint, Sub, secondary, kinda not the real deal.

Also, where does Empathetic Manipulation even come from? I guess he removed the mindhax from all the Bois of Dai-Gurren, but that's not empathetic manipulation, that's limited Power Nullification if anything.

Yeah, bestowing Resistance seems more accurate.

I know the High 1-C thing kinda died but:

"Additionally, in regard to the dimensional thing, I have received better scans from here:"

Those are all the scans I found in the previous upgrade thread. That's M-theory.

Like, the only thing that could be High 1-C here is having a "different set of dimensional axes", and Genome starts talking about membranes afterwards.

Also, the 10th and 11th dimensions are called universes.

3305511-hid their stronghold somewhere
3305510-different dimensional axis
3305508-creating a time-space
3305507-the 10th and 11th dimensions

OFFICIAL1
Official3
Official4
Official5
Official2

Moreproof1
Moreproof2

The "Universe with a different set of dimensional axes" makes it pretty clear they are talking about spatial dimensions here.

It kind of mixes stuff up

First it mentions a different set of dimensional axes, then it bluntly refers to the 10th and 11th dimensions as places and hiding in a space located between 2 dimensional axes doesn't make that much sense unless they mean they are on the plane formed between them which is a big duh if they're supposed to be of that dimensionality

Pretty much.

The only thing that I can tell you about that universe is that its number of dimensions is > 4 from the scans.

But all the 10-11D statements are referring to dimensions that aren't geometrical

Personally i'd rate that as "at least High 2-A, possibly higher".

It has a different set of dimensional axes, so 5 to unknown.

10-11D statements are referring to dimensions could be dimensional axes so the ratings could still be accurate

They aren't though.

One is talking about universes, and existing between dimensions isn't a thing. Can you exist between width and height?

Back