• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simon revisions (And I guess we also bring up High 1-C. Twice.)

Because he has a tier 2 low end.

I'm saying I don't see why he should have that. It's blatantly 10-D to 11-D. I know this would affect most of the verse but I don't see why a "Likely" is needed.

I'm fine with the tier 2 low end, considering a low 2-C attack was still portrayed as something that was a threat to him.

Either way

Any further objections to applying the Sandbox's model of Simon's profile to the actual one?

Anything not on the list as of now

And before you reply, I'd like actual scans of actual resistance instead of "muh Anti Spiral has it"

Considering you know, a lot of fictional characters don't resist their own Hax, them included

Actual proof should be provided

Okay but

SCANS

OF

ACTUALLY

RESISTING

PLEASE

This statement above seems like Burden of proof fallacy, @DMUA.

Proved that Simon the Digger don't have the Resistances to The Anti-Spiral's hax and as the OP of the thread, you are supposed to give evidences for a proposal.

I will be reasonable.

Also, please don't use Argument from incredulity again.

"prove that they don't lol"

I mean this is actual burden of proof but

Spacial manipulation wasn't even directly applied to him but despire that they got nearly completely flattened and had to make a last desperate attempt to Destroy the device doing it

Time travel was never applied to Simon directly

Literally the only things used against him that he actually overpowered, with willpower or otherwise, is Probability manipulation and Mind Manipulation.

... I forgot the latter actually, but, he never resisted anything but those 2 things at any point.

i remember dat lady mechanic say space kittan can better withstand the sea of despair, but eh still somethin

so no time travel 4 simon huh lol

I mean, Simon himself time travels. He just sure doesn't resist

He also doesn't resist BFR I must note

Also, again, the spacial manipulation isn't even directly applied. All it is is just really dense space. Nothing like say, cutting them in two with the power of space and time like Vergil (Devil May Cry) or Yami Sukehiro

The proof for stuff should be on the file, or linked. If there's no justifications for stuff he doesn't need to prove that he can't resist, he's asking for proof he can.

If abilities are scaled to him by having the same power as the anti-spiral it should be noted as the reason he has them in the first place.

ie: "Due to having mastery over spiral energy, he is likely also capable of X X and X ability"

AguilaR101 said:
If abilities are scaled to him by having the same power as the anti-spiral it should be noted as the reason he has them in the first place.
ie: "Due to having mastery over spiral energy, he is likely also capable of X X and X ability"
They are already scaled. this topic just is the resistance

Wokistan said:
The proof for stuff should be on the file, or linked. If there's no justifications for stuff he doesn't need to prove that he can't resist, he's asking for proof he can.

Quantium manipulation isn't Radiation manipulation, and Quantium manipulation never got used against Simon

I myself am very sure that never happened

That's not really resisting cause they did indeed attack through time, Simon just time travelled to counter. Spacial Manipulation was also not used in a durability negating fashion

He was dying to that and barely got saved by shutting off the source and it's not even Gravity in the first place, it's pressurization from the THICCness of the space around it

Any illusions that were actually made he did not resist

Only Mind Manipulation was actually used against him in the Labyrinth. All that happened is he was BFRd and mindhaxed into thinking that one possibility was Reality, which he resisted

"He was dying to that and barely got saved by shutting off the source and it's not even Gravity in the first place, it's pressurization from the THICCness of the space around it"

In most case, I would agree but not this case because he constantly getting his power absorbed by the field and it was growing stronger each time he used Spiral Energy. After the field was destroyed space nevertheless retain its property and Simon easily came out of it.

That's because the space stopped being maintained. It makes even less sense then Gurren Lagann normally does for it to just spontaneously have him resisting what was previously crushing him with no explanation.

That's an explosion, not radiation.

Also, "could" seems like a really key term that indicates that nobody really knows where this actually comes from, including you

.... How this forkery even got in the profile is beyond me

Genome did that of his own volition, he betrayed them under his own will.

Kittan only did that via what the show outright says was Probability manipulation

Literally every space traveler has that. It's basically redundant.

Though yeah, being in space would expose you to a massive amount of radiation.

nah antispiral had influence, somethin abt despair but ye

damn, i cant even say d N word i get sum bs pop up wuts up wit dis platform

That wasn't directly manipulating them, that was just Genome seeing their power and faltering before it. Mike Tyson doesn't have Morality Manipulation for making you willing to kiss his boot rather then get into a fight with him.

Bigger question is why you are trying to use an extremely offensive racial slur

but eh, if its like carasmatic persuasion version comp human even has it, if not da policy prolly changed since den

idk i aint doe lol

It's not persuasion, it's the fact it's forking Mike Tyson and if you were to get into a fight with him he may or may not outright kill you in one punch.

Likewise, Genome was too daunted by The Anti Spiral's power, so he Betrayed the Spiral races, wiped them out, and contained humanity.

It's not mind manipulation, it's their actions that imposed dispair, not Hax.

If they could pull that, they would have just mindhaxed Simon and the entirety of earth so they didn't avoid the moon drop.

DMUA said:
That's because the space stopped being maintained. It makes even less sense then Gurren Lagann normally does for it to just spontaneously have him resisting what was previously crushing him with no explanation.
Simon the Digger's powers were not absorbed any more after it was destroyed and he also absorbed all the spiral powers that the absorbed Machine back; hence he easily left the subspace

Back