• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simon revisions (And I guess we also bring up High 1-C. Twice.)

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay so, to say the least, Simon's profile as it is right now does not make me happy. To the point I literally just started work on my ow

To summarize...

• The profile contains him with all his Mechas, not just Lagann.
  • The profile does not contain Anti Spiral's Immortality, Regen, or Higher Dimensional Existence because he is in a different physical state, and having the Anti Spiral's level of power doesn't change that
  • The profile lists post Timeskip Gurren Lagann as having Class T, considering it should be nowhere near Arc Gurren Lagann in physicals, and shouldn't be Class P as a result
  • The profile isn't made overly long via a feats section no one cares about
  • The profile does not list unjustified Resistances. If those of you out there would like to provide evidence to the contrary, you are free to do so.
That is all.

He is never states to be immortal at any point in the history of ever and literally on screen gets old

He is not physically 11D, he's still just Simon as per physical traits

I mean

I'd perfer that over unfounded wankery

Yeah, that's not changing. He's just not physically 11D, he's still just 3D.

Because they come from literally nowhere

If you'd like to find somewhere they come from, it is a welcome offer.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
He means that simon resists what the anti spiral can do
He surefire doesn't resist all of it. They literally almost died to Spacial Manipulation, which wasn't even proper manipulation of space considering that it just made it dense and didn't like, warp Team Dai Gurren into 2 pieces.

I'd like an actual showing of actually resisting this stuff instead of "but Anti Spiral has it"

Yeah kinda. It's just CIS caught up to them after an absolute ton of Reactive Evolution

I mean

How is

"Literally can do something that is impossible"

Wanked

When that's literally what the ability was used for in the show

exactly it is quite impressive i give it dat, but still..........................whos 2 say spiral power cant make u immortal

The actual show flipping the conception off blaintly on screen

Also

Burden of Proof Fallacy

I think having the feats section is fine tbh

It feels extremely redundant and unnecessary

In general I feel like a feats section isn't needed when you just put justifications next to the tiers themselves

Now that I think about it

Should the power to make 0% probability true count as causality hax? Gurren lagann isn't even the only verse with that

If he chose not to be immortal, then why would he be immortal anyways

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Should the power to make 0% probability true count as causality hax? Gurren lagann isn't even the only verse with that
Not when it's in Universe described as Probability hax and has nothing to do with Cause and Effect

Although, didn't he fight AS on the same level in the big blue robot? That scene seems to represent them both as individuals in physically comparable states, like when they have a fistfight and then Simon spawns a drill and impales AS. That would seem to indicate him existing on it's level.

It's under a collapsible thing, and I wouldn't say it's unnecessary to list everything if something is put into question. Helps ward off unneeded crts, and is an easy resource for people to draw from.

Wokistan said:
Although, didn't he fight AS on the same level in the big blue robot? That scene seems to represent them both as individuals in physically comparable states, like when they have a fistfight and then Simon spawns a drill and impales AS. That would seem to indicate him existing on it's level.
Yes. At the very least it would be "possible higher dimensional existence"

That

what

I mean, in general Gurren Lagann seems to flip off M Theory but

That doesn't even make any sense

And he's still able to interact with 3Ds after the fact, heck he has a wedding where Nia stops feeling so good in Simon's arms

So

Where is the implication Simon spontaneously started being 11D

Back