• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gurren lagann downgrade

Currently in the Gurren lagann profile gurren lagann on the beginning of the series is rated at city level due to this calculation however I think that calculation is old and should be redone
the main reason is because that calculation from fanverse is using violent fragmentization at 120j/cc
A1FE178F-5412-4A95-82DC-1FEF14FF57FF.jpeg

while currently in this wiki violent frag is at 69j/cc shown here so from that alone I think the calculation should be removed from the page and redone because it’s inflated
another reason is because I think the 70m height is inflated
the face is not very large compared to humans and the entire body compared to the face definitely doesn’t make it seem 70m eyeballing
gurren lagann can also fit in the base pretty well
and we see humans on top of Gurren lagann which definitely shows it’s not 70m
so the violent frag is way too high by this wiki standards and the height is inflated
i think the result should be much lower
i did a recalculation here
as for city level durability in the profile
we don’t know the size of the explosion in the first place
as for striking strength the link seems broken and it’s not calculated
tell me your thoughts on the recalculation
Profiles this will affect

Last edited:
The 69 J/cc formula that would replace it seems like a good start, but neutral on the volume/pixel scaling.

So is no one else gonna comment on the thread apart from one person…?
User engagement is something that's sorta hit or miss even with popular verses, mang. You just gotta seek people out if they don't pop up on their own.

Anyway, as for the revision itself, I agree. GL's size is somewhat inconsistent from what I remember, but it's definitely nowhere close to 70 meters tall.

Also @DMUA

Strange, DUMM usually responds by now.

Oi @DMUA don't ye ******' ignore me, ya wee shit.

I did however directly drag you into it. Which is why it was strange.

We would need a new calculation to replace the old one with.

There was a recalc linked?

Genuinely ******* missed that lmao

be the change you want to see in the world, if you screw it up call it a learning experience and fix it after you take a closer look at the code

Is your account particularly new or something?

I don't think most of those pages are locked

Btw for durability in Gurren lagann profile we don’t really know what’s the size of the explosion I’m not sure why it’s rated at city level(most likely because of the old calc) and the striking feat link is broken I’m not sure what it is

Btw for durability in Gurren lagann profile we don’t really know what’s the size of the explosion I’m not sure why it’s rated at city level(most likely because of the old calc) and the striking feat link is broken I’m not sure what it is
Probably some old ass calc on Narutoforums or some such.

Do I need to open all of those in the OP?

One of them was not admin-protected, the rest have been opened. Let me know when you're ready for them to be locked again.

Gurren Lagann is currently accepted as 12.8 meters tall jus saying.
Also they should still be City level bc there's a newly accepted calc here
From what I checked
The height of GL there isn’t really accepted in the profile because the hammer calculation in that calc is small country level while the hammer is considered multi continental in the profile via an old fanverse calc
And the city level calculation is using another height which contradicts the 12.8 meter height and also not in the profile nor verse page
Perhaps another CRT should be done for such calculations and the height of Gurren lagann unless a CRT for those already exist and haven’t been applied in the profiles? Im not entirely sure
One of them was not admin-protected, the rest have been opened. Let me know when you're ready for them to be locked again.
Yeah I finished them all

The height of GL there isn’t really accepted in the profile because the hammer calculation in that calc is small country level while the hammer is considered multi continental in the profile via an old fanverse calc
Because I haven’t updated it yet
And the city level calculation is using another height which contradicts the 12.8 meter height and also not in the profile nor verse page
Oh, I will update that
Perhaps another CRT should be done for such calculations and the height of Gurren lagann unless a CRT for those already exist and haven’t been applied in the profiles?
There isn’t a crt yet, it will be made once all relevant calcs are accepted

Back