• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simon revisions (And I guess we also bring up High 1-C. Twice.)

I feel it is necessary to point out that none of the scans justifying that the Spiral universe "contains 10 or 11 dimensions" actually say they contai that many dimensions.

They just say it is located between them.

Also, it really doesn't make much sense to be located "between" actually dimensions as we use the term. There was an SCP that was placed at unknown because it was stated to have a non-integer number of dimensions.

Saying that the spiral universe is located "between" dimensions makes a lot more sense if we assume "dimensions" in Genome's statement to just mean other universes.

Edit: Nevermind, Kal already talked about this.

In a moment.

But first I'd like something.

Those scans only say the Anti-Spiral hid their stronghold in a universe with a different set of dimensional axes.

Can I see a scan saying they created that universe?

..... Oh fork, they actually never say that

I mean, presumably they created their own interdimensional stronghold, but they never outright say it.

... Oh yeah Simon also kinda kasplodes it

Yeah

Even if they didn't create it Simon still nuked the joint

Not to mention they were Omnipresent within and could control it with complete freedom, so there's that.

Well, at first, then we pointed out everyone who's Tier 2 to High 1-C should be High 2-A as said above, and Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann should be 3-B as I also said above

I can unlock but when the CRT is over. Why unlocked something when the CRT is not over?

Monarch Laciel said:
In a moment.
But first I'd like something.

Those scans only say the Anti-Spiral hid their stronghold in a universe with a different set of dimensional axes.

Can I see a scan saying they created that universe?
They created the infinty Labyrinth in any case.

DMUA said:
Well, at first, then we pointed out everyone who's Tier 2 to High 1-C should be High 2-A as said above, and Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann should be 3-B as I also said above
Ok

Nedge1000 said:
I can unlock but when the CRT is over. Why unlocked something when the CRT is not over?
I mean

Got something else to discuss that would make it not over?

Cause from my understanding we went through everything, so...

Nedge1000 said:
Proposal. Resistance to

Actually forgot about the first two, Third is already a thing because 5D, fourth was debunked over and over and I feel like a broken record (They didn't resist any part of that including the depowering), Mind Manipulation is already a thing.

Fourth is not debunked.

They were struggling against it (Like you know, gravity does) and then were knocked down by said Gunmen

Yes and said depowering still effected them, that's not resistance

That's not resisting, that's overcoming the effects via powering up faster then the drain. Which was practically Killing Simon, meanwhile they were still indeed being crushed.

The crushing was still effecting and killing them though. It's not resistance, it was desperately trying to get enough power to survive. Which in the end, didn't work, while Kittan had to save the day.

Rather than these effects solely, they moved down there. The field's strength is tougher. He could have died since it getting stronger from his powers absorbed which increase in the field's strength, but it still does not change the fact he resisted the effect in his conditions. Also, yes, resistance the effect of gravity manipulation is also a durability feat because it does not negate it. I am not proposing immunity just resistance.

Eh

I guess you could say it did

... really it's mostly semantics about what resistance is

while you do that can you unlock the profiles listed above

I prefer this anti spiral quote

"We Anti-Spirals were once a Spiral race like yourselves. But when we learned that the evolution of Spiral Power would lead to the destruction of the universe, we annihilated all those who possessed the power of the Spiral, and drove the few surviving life forms to the far corners of the universe. We halted our own evolution and locked ourselves away into this pocket universe! On our homeworld we sealed away our bodies and any hope of evolution! This form is the symbol of our determination! Foolish creatures, drunk on Spiral Power! We defended the universe by killing our fellow spirals and halting our own evolution! Do you possess the sheer fortitude that is on par with that?! DO YOU?! WE SAY, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NOT! AT! ALL!!!"

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Wait why was simons reality warping removed?
Because it's apart of the abilities of his gunmen which he has

The irony is that most people are not going to look at his justification and just stated that if it is not on his profile then it can't be used. Some might even start CRT about it

Then we'll point to it every time, plain and simple.

Back