• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Last Ditch Effort at Upgrading TTGL to Immeasurable

I mean, other Wikis have Tier 0 Superman, 1-A Mario and Planet Busting Jason Voorhees. I don't think someone else doing something is indicative that we're doing it wrong.
powerscaling is depending of the people
people,people,people,people,people.
Simon was immeasurable before, but it was revoked for not having a proper justification.
yeah,surpassing a higher dimensional being is not immensurable speed

I get that, my point is that by him combining with the multiverse first, it discounts the immeasurable aspect. It would just be a form of fusionism and omnipresence.
He doesn’t merge with the multiverse first, he literally uses Spiral Power so he can integrate it. Oh yeah, idk how I forgot about this statement, but it’s damn sure useful when it comes to this. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann was created from the multilayered multiverse by the activation of Super Spiral Power. TTGL is the product of the multiverse by Super Spiral Power’s activation. I don’t think I have to keep saying it, but it also shows it in the clip, where Simon’s Spiral Power leaves his hand, and then the universes are now at Simon’s hand. Watch the video clip
You're saying the same thing. Simon's spiral power combined with the multiverse and because of that he could link with his other selves. Its a fusionism feat as his profile already accepts.
Yes, but how fast would the Spiral Energy have to be in order to traverse the structure so that integration can happen in the first place?

I’m really not understanding why you keep saying the multiverse was integrated before Simon shot his Spiral Power, when the video clip says otherwise. Simon fired Spiral Power through past and future to integrate the multiverse, and that’s final. The video clip, the integration mechanics and the work soul statement all say so otherwise

I’m really not understanding why you keep saying the multiverse was integrated before Simon shot his Spiral Power
I'm not, I'm saying Simon shot his spiral power, that fused with the multiverse and then he connected with his other versions in the past and future.

But the only part of that showing that is immeasurable is the last part and he only did that part after he had integrated with the multiverse. The order of events just disregards the Immeasurable aspect.
Yes, but how fast would the Spiral Energy have to be in order to traverse the structure so that integration can happen in the first place?
As soon as the Spiral Energy touches the multiverse and fuses with it, the speed becomes omnipresent.

I'm not, I'm saying Simon shot his spiral power, that fused with the multiverse and then he connected with his other versions in the past and future.

But the only part of that showing that is immeasurable is the last part and he only did that part after he had integrated with the multiverse. The order of events just disregards the Immeasurable aspect.

As soon as the Spiral Energy touches the multiverse and fuses with it, the speed becomes omnipresent.
the problem is that it doesn't work like that, simon is not anti spiral to be omnipresent, simon simply absorbed the multiverse and merged with all its versions instantly, from the past and future, literally infinite simons.
it is impossible that this is not immeasurable speed

Thats the thing tho the multiverse includes the universes’ entire space-time which is explicitly stated in the novel that Simon was perceiving his infinite possibilities and even the past and future of them. And that’s also the thing, it doesn’t say which happened first, all we have is they’re both the result of Simon firing his Spiral Power into the multiverse, nothing about which happened first. So there’s no anti-feat suggesting that Simon had to integrate the multiverse in order to grab the past and future, because it explicitly states that those universes included their past and future. Next
The multiverse is integrated to Simon, not the Spiral Energy

. And that’s also the thing, it doesn’t say which happened first, all we have is they’re both the result of Simon firing his Spiral Power into the multiverse, nothing about which happened first.
We know that his other selves being connect happened last, so that's the last part of the process. Which happened after he had integrated himself into the multiverse.

But anyways this is getting nowhere. Just contact other mods and get their weigh in. Whatever they decide we'll go with. If they do agree with Immeasurable I'm fine with the list the OP gave for who scales and why.

We know that his other selves being connect happened last, so that's the last part of the process. Which happened after he had integrated himself into the multiverse.

But anyways this is getting nowhere. Just contact other mods and get their weigh in. Whatever they decide we'll go with. If they do agree with Immeasurable I'm fine with the list the OP gave for who scales and why.
permission to call other mods?

Buuuuuuuut, the novel clearly states that the universes included their past and future, so we have no reason to assume that integrating all those universes exclude their past and future

I'm not saying he did. I'm saying that the feat is a omnipresent one, not a immeasurable one.
You’d have to prove omnipresence because Simon and the multiverse are still clearly two different entities. That’s like saying Lagann is 12.8m because it merged with Gurren, when the component on its own is still 1.5m. Plus, he can’t be omnipresent also because of Antispiral’s Universe, which is a pocket universe separated from the multiverse

I don't know speed standards in practicality, so I can't be of much help here.

Back