• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simon revisions (And I guess we also bring up High 1-C. Twice.)

That doesn't really make a lot of sense though. They just start talking about the "10th and 11th dimensions" as if everyone is already supposed to know what they are when the verse so far hasn't established any sort of cosmology where these universes with these designations are something significant?

Them referring to the M-Theory dimensions would actually be hell of a lot more logical than them suddenly talking about two universes that were never mentioned before, only share their numbering with the number of dimensions postulated in science through sheer coincidence, and the statement that they are universes of a multiverse never being explained any further.

However I agree with you that the "existing between dimensions" bit doesn't make a lot of sense.

Andytrenom said:
That doesn't really make a lot of sense though. They just start talking about the "10th and 11th dimensions" as if everyone is already supposed to know what they are when the verse so far hasn't established any sort of cosmology where these universes with these designations are something significant?
Them referring to the M-Theory dimensions would actually be hell of a lot more logical than them suddenly talking about two universes that were never mentioned before, only share their numbering with the number of dimensions postulated in science through sheer coincidence, and the statement that they are universes of a multiverse never being explained any further.

However I agree with you that the "existing between dimensions" bit doesn't make a lot of sense.
Lordgenome is Extraordinary Genius and he did get input on the topic from Leeron Littner who is a genius so it is saying the cosmology does not make sense here looks unlikely.

Nedge I don't think that you understood Andy's point.

He isn't saying that Lordgenome is dumb. He is saying that the statement doesn't seem High 1-C in context.

@Zach

There are no High 1-C statements though

@Kal Uhmm you kinda misunderstood yourself. I'm saying them being Universes doesn't make sense in context.

I thought you were saying that they are M-theory dimensions? That's what I meant with "not High 1-C"

Well, I was but not with the intent of debunking High 1-C.

If it does tho, oh well.

Dang it can I just get my Sandbox applied to the page so we can get this thread overwith

DMUA said:
Dang it can I just get my Sandbox applied to the page so we can get this thread overwith
To be honest, you did extend the original topic in the CRT with the High 1-C discussion and others to be in the CRT.

There is no middle ground that would reach High 2-A though

Either the Dimensional forkery is forked and they're 2-B or it isn't and they're High 1-C.

Can you just see if there are any abilites I'm missing

@DMUA that's not true tho

There is dimensional forkery, but the 10th and 11th dimensions as mentioned in the series aren't referring to dimensional axes in any reasonable way. That's the reason for the At least high 2-A, possibly higher. There are higher dimensions, but the amount is unknown

Higher Dimensions... But, if the 10th and 11th dimensions aren't actual dimensions, is there any real proof the Anti Spiral would scale to said Dimensional levels?

The 10th and 11th aren't. But they still said that AS' universe has a different set of dimensional axis (legitimate geometrical dimensions).

If it's a 5-D universe, the feat is High 2-A

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I stillll think at least high 2-A possibly high 1-C is best. Am I alone on that?
Extremely alone.

This dimension is in-between universes, not transcendent of them or anything of the like. In fact, being on a different Dimensional axis could just as easily refer to the fourth instead of the fifth, leading to Low 2-C. I see nothing for High 2-A.

2-B is where I'm sticking.

Our Universe = 3 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal dimensions

Anti Spirals Universe (That it made) = "More than 3" spatial dimensions and 1 temporal dimension

>A 4D feat is High 2-A

JonTron - Excuse me, what?
JonTron - Excuse me, what?

I mean, sure, it could be Higher, but all that warrents is "Likely Higher", it's not specified enough for a solid rating.

Heck, "a different Dimensional axis" could mean a lower dimension if you take a second to think about it. Of course, that's an impractical assumption, but it could be the case.

DMUA said:
Heck, "a different Dimensional axis" could mean a lower dimension if you take a second to think about it. Of course, that's an impractical assumption, but it could be the case.
It really can't. If that universe was spatially 1/2-D, people wouldn't fit inside it

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
4 + 1 = 5

So Anti Spiral created something 5-D
Except... They made a universe with time... That's just 3+1 is 4. There is no 4 in place of the 3 here. I don't get what you're going at.

Kaltias said:
It really can't. If that universe was spatially 1/2-D, people wouldn't fit inside it
Ah. Yeah, I see.

Essentially what i'm trying to say is:

Number of dimensions =/= 4

We know that 3-D is the same otherwise everything would be spatially flat.

We know that it has time, reaching 4-D.

So if it's at least 4-D but can't be 4-D, It's 5-D

But question

Why can't it be 4D

I don't see that implication anywhere

I guess that makes sense much to my disgruntlement

.... Actually scratch that that means I don't have to deal with nearly as many Gurren Lagann matchups, I approve greatly

DMUA said:
I guess that makes sense much to my disgruntlement
.... Actually scratch that that means I don't have to deal with nearly as many Gurren Lagann matchups, I approve greatly
BRB, Planning on Spamming Simon and Anti-Spiral against a ton of other 5-D characters

... me posting this would also require I edit every other Tier 2 profile accordingly

Which I guess I can do, if everyone's okay with said profile and we actually get this forkery done.

Back