• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

post training and werehog sonic

speed equalized

whooooooooooooooooooo would win

Post Genesis Base Sonic High 6-A+ (and misses baseline 5-C by a hair iirc), and Werehog Sonic scales far above Base Sonic in AP & Durability.

Saitama, on the other hand, is At least High 6-A but it's unknown how high into High 6-A he is, so Sonic probably one shots. Also Sonic should be more skilled than Saitama

Post Genesis Base Sonic High 6-A+ (and misses baseline 5-C by a hair iirc), and Werehog Sonic scales far above Base Sonic in AP & Durability.

Saitama, on the other hand, is At least High 6-A but it's unknown how high into High 6-A he is, so Sonic probably one shots. Also Sonic should be more skilled than Saitama
If I remember correctly, it was agreed upon in a different thread that Saitama is likely at least 10x stronger than his best feat, due to it being completely effortless, in combination with Boros stating that it "Wasn't even a fight, I didn't stand a chance."

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, it was agreed upon in a different thread that Saitama is likely at least 10x stronger than his best feat, due to it being completely effortless, in combination with Boros stating that it "Wasn't even a fight, I didn't stand a chance."
Why exactly 10 times? Since defeating someone effortlessly doesn't necessarily mean you're 10 times stronger (or any set multiplier for that matter. In some verses, such as Dragon Ball, you can shitstomp someone which just 2 times difference in AP)

Why exactly 10 times? Since defeating someone effortlessly doesn't necessarily mean you're 10 times stronger (or any set multiplier for that matter. In some verses, such as Dragon Ball, you can shitstomp someone which just 2 times difference in AP)
I didn't make the number, I just remember reading it, I wish I also remembered which thread I read it on. I've also read Dragon Ball has inconsistent scaling, but I don't know if that's true. For the sake of this thread, let's just decide: how much stronger should someone be to defeat someone effortlessly, realistically, and how much stronger than Saitama is Sonic exactly?

Most 13 year olds can't lift their own weight which averages at 100lb, but the typical 200lb man can deadlift up to 335lb. After 13 I'd say it becomes a lot less effortless, so that gives us at least 3x in real life very roughly, not accounting for skill (since Saitama has none according to everyone in-verse.)

I feel like this is a complete stomp, also saitama is gonna be upgraded high into High 6-A due to a new CRSC calc, however that cry hasn't come yet. But even so, I feel this is a stomp regardless

I feel like this is a complete stomp, also saitama is gonna be upgraded high into High 6-A due to a new CRSC calc, however that cry hasn't come yet. But even so, I feel this is a stomp regardless
That's true, this should probably wait anyways. But I'm still curious how much stronger Sonic is. You need to be 7.5x stronger than your opponent to one-shot in VS battles.

Alright. Let's all forget this thread until the CRSC recalc, and for Saitama to probably get resistance to time-manip in the upcoming manga chapters.

I didn't make the number, I just remember reading it, I wish I also remembered which thread I read it on. I've also read Dragon Ball has inconsistent scaling, but I don't know if that's true. For the sake of this thread, let's just decide: how much stronger should someone be to defeat someone effortlessly, realistically, and how much stronger than Saitama is Sonic exactly?

Most 13 year olds can't lift their own weight which averages at 100lb, but the typical 200lb man can deadlift up to 335lb. After 13 I'd say it becomes a lot less effortless, so that gives us at least 3x in real life very roughly, not accounting for skill (since Saitama has none according to everyone in-verse.)
Thing is, there's no set power gap in fiction necessary to beat someone effortlessly (it could be a 30% difference or a 5 times difference). So we don't just arbitrarily make up a multiplier when we don't know.

Thing is, there's no set power gap in fiction necessary to beat someone effortlessly (it could be a 30% difference or a 5 times difference). So we don't just arbitrarily make up a multiplier when we don't know.
But isn't it also very dishonest to make battles with characters whose only feats were effortless, since their power isn't actually known, only its bare minimum in that case?

This match is a stomp is it not? As of now, Sonic one-shots Saitama, even if Saitama massively scales above 183 petatons

But isn't it also very dishonest to make battles with characters whose only feats were effortless, since their power isn't actually known, only its bare minimum in that case?
How is it dishonest? We acknowledge that it was effortless when comparing them. We also don't put up random multipliers without feats. Unless you want to match ban these characters.

How is it dishonest? We acknowledge that it was effortless when comparing them. We also don't put up random multipliers without feats. Unless you want to match ban these characters.
It's dishonest because you're arguing that one character will beat another character whom you don't actually know the strength of. That's why I like fights with Saitama's pre-training key better.

It's dishonest because you're arguing that one character will beat another character whom you don't actually know the strength of. That's why I like fights with Saitama's pre-training key better.
We do know his strength. he's casually X. That means he upscales from X to a certain degree. It could be a 1,000,000x difference or it could just be significantly stronger but still in the same range. Seeing as the latter is the safer assumption, we go with that.

We do know his strength. he's casually X. That means he upscales from X to a certain degree. It could be a 1,000,000x difference or it could just be significantly stronger but still in the same range. Seeing as the latter is the safer assumption, we go with that.
Just feels... meaningless to me. "If you assume Saitama is comparable to his minimum feats, then X could beat him." Idk, might just be me.

He scales above his feats. Like many other characters. He just scales higher above them than others. He could be stronger than that but for the purposes of a vs debate, we really can't make any unfounded assumptions.

Back