• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rikudou Madara Uciha vs 7th Hokage (8/11/0)

in a difficult position he can and in a free state he can not?

Low Godly Regeneration can be negated and Madara Rikudo Can't?
Plenty of possibilities but making one up doesn't make it valid.

Tsuchikage's used the fission technique. His clone was sealed and he only had half of his reserves left because of it. Not only that, Kabuto says his regeneration is going to take some time, meaning it was just incredibly slowed down, not negated.

Plenty of possibilities but making one up doesn't make it valid.

Tsuchikage's used the fission technique. His clone was sealed and he only had half of his reserves left because of it. Not only that, Kabuto says his regeneration is going to take some time, meaning it was just incredibly slowed down, not negated.
Low Godly vs Low-Mid tho

It wasn't negated at all, so it just means it was a very powerful technique, not that it has regenerative disruptive abilities.

"Although given that power of Naruto's...... It's going to take time for him to regenerate, even with an edotensei body"
Cause_____________________________________________Effect

The power gap between Naruto and 50% Edo Mu is not anywhere close to the gap between Madara and Naruto.

You're right. She doesn't scale to him. She scales below him. Thanks for agreeing.

Yeah, but a few attacks will leave Madara in far worse condition than Naruto, and before he activates Infinite Tsukuyomi Naruto will defeat him. And Madara isn't Kaguya. Besides, wasn't Sasuke's genjutsu stated as the strongest genjutsu in a databook and Sasuke couldn't put Naruto in a genjutsu?
How many times I have to say this....

Here Kaguya scales to Hagoromo's/Naruto's and Sasuke's CT calc which is 5C+

Momo scales above Toneri alone who is 5C.

So she clearly scales above him when you compare the feats/calcs. So your scaling doesn't work at all. We have been through this Momo mess so many times before... And even a rule has been created.

Madara has so many attacks like the CT and Limbo combo he used in the manga which distracted both Naruto and Sasuke and his regen is good too. MT is the Ultimate Genjutsu. Databook didn't say that for Sasuke... What are you saying? Madara not being Kaguya doesn't mean that he can not the MT at one person...

He used 2 of Kaguya's jutsu: Shin Jukai Kutan and MT.

Naruto has no counter for MT at all.

How many times I have to say this....

Here Kaguya scales to Hagoromo's/Naruto's and Sasuke's CT calc which is 5C+

Momo scales above Toneri alone who is 5C.

So she clearly scales above him when you compare the feats/calcs. So your scaling doesn't work at all. We have been through this Momo mess so many times before... And even a rule has been created.

Madara has so many attacks like the CT and Limbo combo he used in the manga which distracted both Naruto and Sasuke and his regen is good too. MT is the Ultimate Genjutsu. Databook didn't say that for Sasuke... What are you saying? Madara not being Kaguya doesn't mean that he can not the MT at one person...

He used 2 of Kaguya's jutsu: Shin Jukai Kutan and MT.

Naruto has no counter for MT at all.
Actually Fused Momoshiki scales above Momoshiki who scales above Toneri. Madara scales above Toneri alone though doesn't he? And Adult Naruto is superior to Momoshiki. So even being conservative, Naruto>>Madara.

You know SPSM Naruto has a ton of versatility too right? And he can make thousands of shadow clones that even held off Kaguya briefly. Also he never used his Avatar, which increases his power greatly, so that's more reason Naruto's AP>Madara. And I can't find the statement right now, but I'll tag you when I do.

That's from the Hashirama cells, and MT is from the rinnesharingan.

Already explained it.
Naruto wasn't in his Kurama Avatar. Also Sasuke doesn't know all of Naruto's abilities. Also his eyes were open. As we saw, the damiyo's didn't get put under the IT until they opened their eyes. And with SPSM Naruto could easily fight with his eyes shut, like Kabuto. And he knows about the IT, so he'd likely do so.

Actually Fused Momoshiki scales above Momoshiki who scales above Toneri. Madara scales above Toneri alone though doesn't he? And Adult Naruto is superior to Momoshiki. So even being conservative, Naruto>>Madara.
Learn to read what I wrote...

Kaguya= 5C+
Momo (Fused or not) = 5C

They scale to different people. Hagoromo has feats that are quite above Toneri and Kaguya scales above them. Momo fused or not scales to Toneri alone. Fused is stronger but we don't know how much. Being superior to Momo is still 5C. They don't have an AP gab at all.

You know SPSM Naruto has a ton of versatility too right? And he can make thousands of shadow clones that even held off Kaguya briefly. Also he never used his Avatar, which increases his power greatly, so that's more reason Naruto's AP>Madara. And I can't find the statement right now, but I'll tag you when I do.
Madara unlike Kaguya can see through Clones and knows the who the Original Naruto is going to be. If Kaguya could do this then she would have one shotted Naruto. Even if Naruto used the Kurama avatar (and had an advantage) in the end its useless. Regardless of AP he can not counter MT. Its that simple.

Also what UchihaSlayer96 said. Both Teen and Adult are comperable. That's all.

That's from the Hashirama cells, and MT is from the rinnesharingan.
I know but know but Kaguya was said to use the same jutsu in past... Your point?

A punch that was easily blocked with no issues......

And no, Adult Naruto is not currently accepted as stronger than Teen Naruto. Sorry to burst your bubble lol.
Naruto Chapter 673 Page 2

Doesn't look like no trouble to me, but hey maybe my eyes aren't what they used to be. I guess I'm just imagining that trembling arm.
Learn to read what I wrote...

Kaguya= 5C+
Momo (Fused or not) = 5C

They scale to different people. Hagoromo has feats that are quite above Toneri and Kaguya scales above them. Momo fused or not scales to Toneri alone. Fused is stronger but we don't know how much. Being superior to Momo is still 5C. They don't have an AP gab at all.

Madara unlike Kaguya can see through Clones and knows the who the Original Naruto is going to be. If Kaguya could do this then she would have one shotted Naruto. Even if Naruto used the Kurama avatar (and had an advantage) in the end its useless. Regardless of AP he can not counter MT. Its that simple.

Also what UchihaSlayer96 said. Both Teen and Adult are comperable. That's all.

I know but know but Kaguya was said to use the same jutsu in past... Your point?
Yeah I'm moving onto another point because I know you're not gonna listen to Momoshiki>Kaguya (despite it being true). The Toneri moon slice calc is about 200 exatons, and half of the ct calc is about 200 exatons. Madara scales to the latter (according to his profile), while Momoshiki scales well above the former. More than twice as much in fact, considering Kinshiki>Toneri via somewhat fighting Sasuke who is considered far above BSM Naruto and Toneri. And Momoshiki absorbed all of Kinshiki's power, who he's superior to. That means Momoshiki is over 400 exatons. And Naruto scales above Fused Momoshiki. So that means Naruto>>Madara.

Naruto wouldn't need the diversion as Madara doesn't have an instant one shot ability that's hard to counter (TSO can be handled). And I linked the reasons why MT won't work. Speaking of genjutsu, I found the statement

main-qimg-f1b49fd1d3f51b172477bc348232a179

Even by this site's standards, that's not true. Teen Naruto is 201.71 exatons. Toneri is....wait a second. I just revisited the page and read it more carefully and saw that splitting the moon is 281 exatons. So....huh? Why isn't he Moon level+? Anyways, using the moving moon one, he's 199.26 exatons. So Teen SPSM Naruto and Toneri are almost equal. BSM Naruto is superior to Toneri. And Adult SPSM Naruto is "Far stronger than his Kurama Sage Mode from "The Last"). So basically means he's far stronger than Teen Naruto. Unless far stronger means about a 1% difference?

That Madara doesn't have all of Kaguya's jutsu just because he used two. Their abilities are from different sources. It's like saying because Kakashi knows the rasengan that he has all the same abilities as Naruto.

okay, I'll Summaries the few Argument from both sides.

Madara Wincon:
Using IT to Naruto and Madara One-Shot.
Madara Would absorb Naruto's Ninjutsu Techniques ( Rasengan and Rasen Shuriken) and can't do Anything with His Regeneration.
RinneSharingan hax GG

Naruto Wincon:
Naruto Has an AP and Speed Advantage, so Naruto One Punch.
Naruto Also Had Durability and Regeneration negations with Planetary Rasengan and Rasen Shuriken and Spam it With His Shadow Doppelganger jutsu.
Naruto has More Experience, Taijutsu Skill and Resistance to Madara Mind Manipulation.

Despite Madara is weaker in stats wise

But his IT is the real Danger here and note that the range between them is 100m , the speed is also equals but....

naruto , he has a better experience of fighting a stronger foe

And can negate his regeneration, literally the walking counter to Rikudou jutsu

Neutral here

Despite Madara is weaker in stats wise

But his IT is the real Danger here and note that the range between them is 100m , the speed is also equals but....

naruto , he has a better experience of fighting a stronger foe

And can negate his regeneration, literally the walking counter to Rikudou jutsu

Neutral here
You vote incon then?

ok, I'll wait for further input, this will most likely end up incon if the supporting arguments are still like that and there is no great counterargument from both sides.

Naruto Wincon:
Naruto Has an AP and Speed Advantage, so Naruto One Punch.
No, stop saying that he does. It's not accepted, and is NOT on the profiles currently. We work off of the profiles in VS battles.
Naruto Also Had Durability and Regeneration negations with Planetary Rasengan and Rasen Shuriken and Spam it With His Shadow Doppelganger jutsu.
Only the Rasenshuriken negates durability, and Naruto can't negate regeneration, only slow it down somewhat.
Naruto has More Experience, Taijutsu Skill
He does not. Madara is far more experienced (given his age and knowledge), and has been fighting for far longer than Naruto. His taijutsu skill is at least just as good.
and Resistance to Madara Mind Manipulation.
He doesn't resist the IT.

No, stop saying that he does. It's not accepted, and is NOT on the profiles currently. We work off of the profiles in VS battles.

Only the Rasenshuriken negates durability, and Naruto can't negate regeneration, only slow it down somewhat.

He does not. Madara is far more experienced (given his age and knowledge), and has been fighting for far longer than Naruto. His taijutsu skill is at least just as good.

He doesn't resist the IT.
I'm just saying what the Naruto side said in their argument.

Naruto would make Madara his bitch, has grown way stronger since the war, has tagged and reacted to someone stronger then someone stronger then Kaguya, being Isshiki, now has full Kurama, still has spsm.

Back