• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This dude was never a legit Itachi simp, in reality he simps for Tsunade and her assets

It should be noted that she is regarded as the greatest medical-nin in the world by the end of the series, which would place her medical skills above that of Tsunade; this is backed up by her phenomenal showings in the Fourth Shinobi World War, mastering medical Jutsu that took Tsunade quite some time to master in less than a year with a skill that rivals, if not surpasses that of the Fifth Hokage. She was the only person in the first stage of the Chūnin Exams to complete her test, which she passed, without having to cheat, something not even Sasuke could do; Sasuke has also considered her analytical prowess to be superior to his own, even with his Sharingan. She is outsmarted a "Zetsu". She is consistently rated and portrayed as being one of the smartest and analytical characters in the series; the databooks consistently place her among her peers in terms of intellect and place her overall mental ability only a tad bit behind that of Kakashi, in spite of his Sharingan and years of experience on her. Of course, these stats do not mean everything, but they are great supporting evidence.

which would place her medical skills above that of Tsunade; this is backed up by her phenomenal showings in the Fourth Shinobi World War, mastering medical Jutsu that took Tsunade quite some time to master in less than a year with a skill that rivals, if not surpasses that of the Fifth Hokage.
Nah chief. Skill wise, she hadn't surpassed Tsunade yet.

I will revise a lot of other characters' intelligence later. This thread was only meant to deal with Tsunade, and I've done that.

This thread should probably be closed now.
I think if we are gonna add the "Genius Intelligence'' to Sakura's profile, then Jiraiya should have that too.

Different types of intelligence. Messi is a genius on what he does, Einstein isn't good at football. Sakura is a genius because of medicine stuff, Jiraiya doesn't know shit about it.

Different types of intelligence. Messi is a genius on what he does, Einstein isn't good at football. Sakura is a genius because of medicine stuff, Jiraiya doesn't know shit about it.
What do you think if we should specify that medical stuff is what Sakura good at instead of straightforward giving her Genius Intelligence overall? Like we did this with Naruto (We specified that he is Average normally but is a genius in combat). Jiraiya should be superior to her outside of medical, he was an amazing guy.

yea, in combat maybe
Is Jiraiya ever stated or suggested to be exceptional in terms of intelligence? A genius in combat, warfare, and Jutsum of course, but just generally superior to Sakura outside of ev- oh.

yea, in combat maybe
Is Jiraiya ever stated or suggested to be exceptional in terms of intelligence? A genius in combat, warfare, and Jutsum of course, but just generally superior to Sakura outside of ev- oh.
His intelligence stats are higher than Sakura's according to the databook.

Guys, can we, like, stop arguing about stuff I never stated or suggested in my OP? When have I ever said that Jiraiya will be rated lower than Sakura, or vice versa? I've made it very clear exactly why Tsunade is a genius in her section, and expanded upon what she excels at.
I promise you that I will do the same for all of the other relevant characters. Just give me some time, I have a lot of Wiki projects I'm currently working on, plus irl college shit. So please bear with me and be patient. We'll get it done! 💪💪💪

Back