• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nope you still need to prove gojo can passively stop chakra with infinity, like i said nothing stops madara from putting it in gojo brains and haxing him
Not working for the reasons stated above. "Nope" isn't an argument, this is exactly what I mean by sheer arrogance.

Why doesn't my brain remember anything about naruto
crazy-laugh-laugh.gif

I swear the Naruto kids has destroyed the naruto part of me 😤

Not working for the reasons stated above. "Nope" isn't an argument, this is exactly what I mean by sheer arrogance.
Which reason? Gojo infinity cannot pick up things he cannot sense or has not sensed or has not programmed passively.
and "Nope" was simply No but in a more toned down version and was just me saying you cannot remove the matches as you have not even established a valid reason why infinity can block chakra

that scenario seems iffy and okay let us not equalize verse so now you have to prove that infinity can block chakra
Infinity works according to mathematics. If Madara's shit can get sidelined by space-time bending, chakra is susceptible to physics. Thus chakra can get blocked.

Also using Izanagi to save his ass is literally what the exact Madara in the key used did. If he does that again, and Gojo can't use infinity after domain expansion, Madara takes this, because he's susceptible to both genjustu and sealing (as seen in JJK universe). Nothing is iffy about this, and also proves he has wincons.

If yall actually managed to show that infinity stopped genjutsu (which is funny as hell), then heck, Gojo fra

And idk wtf yall are talking about, chakra has mass

Which reason? Gojo infinity cannot pick up things he cannot sense or has not sensed or has not programmed passively.
The various reasons that were given in the 3+ pages of this thread. Infinity is passive, Gojo doesn't need to "pick" what's gonna get stopped. Also ignoring the fact that the JJK mathematic guide books that's that Gojo is creating infinite space between him and his opponents and whatever gets close to him is stopped "instantly."

Speaking of which this thread won't matter once Gojo gets upgraded because of said guidebook.
and "Nope" was simply No but in a more toned down version and was just me saying you cannot remove the matches as you have not even established a valid reason why infinity can block chakra
Yeah and water is wet, thank you for stating the obvious. Infinity blocks everything with mass and even things without mass, it can definitely block out Chakra.
Kakashi and Obito had Kamui and Itachi had Amatarasu
Does Ama spawn directly on the target? I thought it's been aim dodged before.

Yes within the user line of sight the flames spawn on the target. Thrs no travel time

The various reasons that were given in the 3+ pages of this thread. Infinity is passive, Gojo doesn't need to "pick" what's gonna get stopped. Also ignoring the fact that the JJK mathematic guide books that's that Gojo is creating infinite space between him and his opponents and whatever gets close to him is stopped "instantly."

Speaking of which this thread won't matter once Gojo gets upgraded because of said guidebook.
Yeah and water is wet, thank you for stating the obvious. Infinity blocks everything with mass and even things without mass, it can definitely block out Chakra.
While ignoring him saying the things he stops passively are things he has sorted out based on mass, speed and shape

Not actually sure how that would work with Infinity either tbh.

I'd say remake those matches tbh, but I'd again recommend waiting on it so we can get the Infinity CRT dealt with given new translations.

While ignoring him saying the things he stops passively are things he has sorted out based on mass, speed and shape
Yeah applying logic from a much younger and inexperienced Gojo isn't working. After which Infinity is described differently and without mention of Gojo needing to "sort out" based upon speed, mass and shape.

Can you explain what happened here tho?
main-qimg-10a75a065b0b5d067734faef61ee789e
Iirc it was at the start of the battle itachi was already losing his vision which would nerf amaetarasu accuracy greatly, couple with the fact around this moment hes really pushing the mangekyou

Can someone link the thread, because Raikage has literally dodged amaterasu and edo Nagato was able to blow amaterasu flames away with shinra tensei. It spawning on target seems iffy at best.

Raikage was blitzing sasuke perception and it hit edo nagato which really doesnt do much and he shinra tensei aoe blasted it away

dunno, even if he used amaterasu, gojo can just do the same as nagato and use the push and if he was harmed he can use reverse curse energy which would heal him
Pretty sure Six Eyes would be able to sense it as well, given that it can sense shit on an atomic level, see the invisible, etc. Speaking of Six Eyes he really should have some sort of Precog with it since it can be used to read incoming techniques and analyze attack patterns iirc.

He's honestly missing a lot on his profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back