• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with the ugly-ass image used for No-limiter Code? Can't we use these?

thumb_web-YpandiT1dZwzh72cKF0PMw.jpg

OR
FTSboy8XwAgktZu.jpg:large

current naruto scales to limited code while limited code scales to delta fighting Naruto. do you think it makes sense to scale the current naruto to one more powerful than spsm naruto? base koji > why didn't those who claim to be delta conflicting mentioned it

Yeah, not like Delta has antifeats putting her below Base Jigen. That's far more believable than Base Jigen being 10x stronger than Naruto or Sasuke. You can try to argue Delta doesn't scale to Naruto (even tho that'd be wrong) but either way, Naruto definitely scales to Base Jigen at the very least.
I agree with you, but it's a tad narratively weird thing to think Delta > Base Jigen. I would agree to them being equal I suppose.

I agree with you, but it's a tad narratively weird thing to think Delta > Base Jigen. I would agree to them being equal I suppose.
jigen entered the koji battle with karma seal mod. (this crt can be turned off now revisions have already been made and profiles are entered)

actually as i said spsm Naruto evolves in battle and also she uses karma seal mod in her battle with jigen koji.
Jigen used Karma against Koji, but with that, he was far superior. He was relative in base. And Naruto gets stronger, but getting that much stronger over such a short amount of time with no solid evidence of it is doubtful. The only way to prove he got stronger is to use Koji>Delta scaling, but that's too vague, so no.
We can understand that the limited code, which is stronger than the delta from which Naruto evolved compared to delta warfare, has become more powerful compared to Naruto's delta warfare, as it has to remove its limits to fight Naruto, who has no kyuubi.

my suggestion is
100% karma seal jigen> jigen arc spsm Naruto > 10% karma seal jigen = base koji> delta = delta arc Naruto
Except that Borushiki is relevant despite being part of Momoshiki's power who scales to Pre-Delta Arc Naruto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back