• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF Gojo uses Domain, he can use Izanagi to escape and do basically the same thing as Geto did to Gojo.
Not really, Izanagi has to either be preset, or done the moment of impact. The moment he enters the domain he gets powernulled and turned into a statue until he dies. He has no real reason to preset here without knowledge and he wouldn't even die for a while unless Gojo decided to kill him.

As for amaterasu it doesn't really spawn on target. We've seen this not only with Itachi vs Sasuke but also with Sasuke and Hachibi were the chakra that eventually forms the flames still does travel and once the flames ignite they still travel forward with some momentum.

As for amaterasu it doesn't really spawn on target. We've seen this not only with Itachi vs Sasuke but also with Sasuke and Hachibi were the chakra that eventually forms the flames still does travel and once the flames ignite they still travel forward with some momentum.
Check this thread. it was accepted as spawn on target it addresses your issues, the english translation for amaterasu also mentions no travel time iirc

Check this thread. it was accepted as spawn on target it addresses your issues, the english translation for amaterasu also mentions no travel time iirc
The flames do not travel until initially spawned. This is why the Samurai gets hit and why the flames hit the forest vs Sasuke.

The chakra however does, as seen here as it quite blatantly travels to hit Killer Bee until reaching the point where the flames spawn.

All this not even taking into account Infinity being a literal armor around him, and him being able to push the flames off of him just as Kabuto did with Nagato as a puppet, assuming it was a true spawn on target ability. Amterasu doesn't seem viable as a threat.

This can be a perspective shot of sasuke perception. no contradiction
if u take issue make a crt

Im not arguing for or against anyone in this thread
That would be quite a reach especially considering the visual effects of the swirls, and contrasting it to all other uses of Amaterasu.

I don't think a CRT needs to be made if the mechanic is blatantly present.

For argument's sake even if we accept there is no travel of chakra from the origin point of the flames (the mangekyou) to the area the flames are being summoned, I'm not sure there is evidence that flames would be able to make contact with True Gojo given that it's an armor that coats him sitting in infinite space from his body. The Amaterasu would have to be summoned past that infinite space and we already know Amaterasu has been stopped by armor and even a cloak.

Narutoversity has the raws of amaterasu you can check it if you want or skim that thread i linked.

Everything else is for people still debating the fight.

Uh nine for Madara?

Yea best I can do is argue that this shouldn't have been made and should be closed or just not added to Madara's page as a win considering the amount of stuff Gojo's page will probably have added in the next couple months (Hopefully).

Other than that, I'm assuming Genjutsu is Madara's main win con with Izanagi being a counter to Domain?

I think his Izanagi counter gets negated by the fact Gojo can use his domain multiple times in one day, while Izangi won't last for more than two times. So he'll get Izanagi'ed and then use domain again. Only disadvantage is that his curse technique will be inactive for a couple of seconds.

Gojo's win cons I think are mainly purple and his domain though, if he catches Madara with purple it's over, if he can land domain its over.
His domain is endless info being put into your mind so if you think Madara resist that or if that's been argued already then I only see purple being the main win con and its dodgeable so yea not much for Gojo. His domain amplification can protect him from other random jutsus or infinity itself will.

A good counter to the genjutsu is: Gojo can see energy coming towards him and as we all know genjutsu's chakra has to travel to the target iirc, so infinity could stop that, Gojo can move away, he could probably just red or blue it too.

After 7 votes, what is the difference in votes needed to be considered Grace?

Not that it would interfere with the final result, but the time itself.
  • For a verdict, there must be at least seven votes in favor of one character/team, with a minimum difference of three votes. Some examples:
    • A final vote tally of 6-0 will be considered invalid.
    • A final vote tally of 7-0 will be considered valid.
    • A final vote tally of 7-4 will be considered valid.
    • A final vote tally of 7-5 will be considered invalid.

Uh nine for Madara?

Yea best I can do is argue that this shouldn't have been made and should be closed or just not added to Madara's page as a win considering the amount of stuff Gojo's page will probably have added in the next couple months (Hopefully).

Other than that, I'm assuming Genjutsu is Madara's main win con with Izanagi being a counter to Domain?

I think his Izanagi counter gets negated by the fact Gojo can use his domain multiple times in one day, while Izangi won't last for more than two times. So he'll get Izanagi'ed and then use domain again. Only disadvantage is that his curse technique will be inactive for a couple of seconds.

Gojo's win cons I think are mainly purple and his domain though, if he catches Madara with purple it's over, if he can land domain its over.
His domain is endless info being put into your mind so if you think Madara resist that or if that's been argued already then I only see purple being the main win con and its dodgeable so yea not much for Gojo. His domain amplification can protect him from other random jutsus or infinity itself will.

A good counter to the genjutsu is: Gojo can see energy coming towards him and as we all know genjutsu's chakra has to travel to the target iirc, so infinity could stop that, Gojo can move away, he could probably just red or blue it too.
Yes, both have valid wincons.

The question is: should Gojo matchups involving Itachi and Obito be removed from the profile?

• For a verdict, there must be at least seven votes in favor of one character/team, with a minimum difference of three votes. Some examples:
    • A final vote tally of 6-0 will be considered invalid.
    • A final vote tally of 7-0 will be considered valid.
    • A final vote tally of 7-4 will be considered valid.
    • A final vote tally of 7-5 will be considered invalid.
It was @SemiRaedi's vote then.

Yes, both have valid wincons.

The question is: should Gojo matchups involving Itachi and Obito be removed from the profile?
Nah. TBH, Gojo's likely gonna get his page revised in the future and it'll only look worse for obito and itachi. Plus Gojo beats both them pretty reasonably aside from Obito

Madara: 9 (@Pain_to12, @M3X, @KingAllen30, @Pokemonfan807, @Sonicflare9, @SemiRaedi, @Slacjow, @Shadyboi0, @XDragnoir)
Gojo: 13 (@Jo-Smooth, @MonkeyOfLife, @LordGinSama, @Ganasto, @Dragopentling, @DarkWraths, @LIFE_OF_KING, @DeathNoodles, @Dr._whiteee, @Purgy, @WrongIdea21, @SemiRaedi, @KingTempest)
You counted SemiRaedi's vote for both at the same time

So 13x8

After this thread I think almost all of Gojo's fights should be removed from the profile
I think only the fight against Kakashi that not, the victory was by long distance Kamui that immediately appears in the body of Gojo.

But yes, the others I agree.

I mean, Gage said in the fanbook that Gojo is not comparable to Kakashi, even though at the same time she says doesn't even know nothing about the character, so the result is right

Super late but yes, because infinity will be inactivated he can genjutsu or seal.

So, Grace is gone, but to add, don't we have to remove matchups from Gojo's profile?

Itachi and Obito's main arguments were genjutsu, which no longer works, and that Gojo will possibly be updated in the future

Isn't this match invalid due to Madara not having a valid/reliable win-con?
"Possible wincon for Madara is baiting Domain, surviving it (which was being debated whether he can survive it or not, but most of the naruto fans are stuck on genjutsu gg for some reason) and then either going genjutsu GG or sealing jutsu, because limitless doesn't work for a short time after domain expansion (maybe he uses izanagi to get out? He does use Izanagi when his life's in danger. The problem is that Gojo only uses domain expansion to counter domain expansions, so whether Madara can bait him is the question, or whether Madara will actually admit he's inferior and try to use tricky stuff)."

"Possible wincon for Madara is baiting Domain, surviving it (which was being debated whether he can survive it or not, but most of the naruto fans are stuck on genjutsu gg for some reason) and then either going genjutsu GG or sealing jutsu, because limitless doesn't work for a short time after domain expansion (maybe he uses izanagi to get out? He does use Izanagi when his life's in danger. The problem is that Gojo only uses domain expansion to counter domain expansions, so whether Madara can bait him is the question, or whether Madara will actually admit he's inferior and try to use tricky stuff)."
The domain will power null the izanagi. This is a stomp I think.

So, Grace is gone, but to add, don't we have to remove matchups from Gojo's profile?

Itachi and Obito's main arguments were genjutsu, which no longer works, and that Gojo will possibly be updated in the future
Itachi also had Amatarasu which he also uses in character and was the reason for some of the votes

The domain will power null the izanagi. This is a stomp I think.
And if Izanagi doesn't get nulled Madara needs to have it activated before fighting which he won't.

Ya, satu lagi pertarungan dari seri karakter Gojo vs Naruto, kenapa tidak.

Madara uciha vs satoru gojo

• Lokasi Pertarungan: Lembah Akhir
  • Jarak Mulai: 100m
  • Kecepatan yang disamakan
  • Keduanya dalam karakter
  • Madara hidup | Gojo, 28 tahun
Madara : 8 (@Pain_to12, @M3X, @KingAllen30, @Pokemonfan807[/USER ], [USER=3211]@Sonicflare9, @Slacjow, @Shadyboi0, @XDragnoir)
Gojo : 17 (@Jo-Smooth, @MonkeyOfLife, @LordGinSama, @Ganasto[ /USER], [USER=5931]@Dragopentling, @DarkWraths, @LIFE_OF_KING, @DeathNoodles[/USER ], [USER=3599]@Dr._whiteee, @Purgy, @WrongIdea21, @SemiRaedi[/USER ], [USER=9980]@KingTempest, @SirAlex09, @KarematsuShinjuu, @theultimate5105, @Diasingkan)
Tidak meyakinkan:

latest
ODsW8I9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back