• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This dude was never a legit Itachi simp, in reality he simps for Tsunade and her assets

The Ten-Tails Jinchūriki are impervious to Ninjutsu, but not Taijutsu and Senjutsu. Eighth Gate Guy was capable of knocking Madara around with nothing but fists and with Might Guy, he nearly obliterated Madara. Obito also managed to drive his hand through Madara's chest. Sakura punching Kaguya and harming her does not mean she has Senjutsu or Six Paths power, nor is it ever stated or suggested that she does; however, the Jin no Sho does declare her a user of both Yin and Yang Release but as everybody knows, most shinobi use a tiny bit of Yin or Yang Release in their Jutsu, just not to the degree of Naruto and Sasuke, of course.
Shadow was joking...........

Dude, why our God Itachi doesn't get something better, like.....1-A Mindhax via Genjutsu???, remember that his is the allmighty solo King. I find this thread a huge offense against our Lord.....
Remember that his Tsukuyomi is unbetable and his flames were stated to literally Burn ANYTHING!, I remember him able to even seal Abstract entities and Higher dimensional Gods, anyway....

Dude, why our God Itachi doesn't get something better, like.....1-A Mindhax via Genjutsu???, remember that his is the allmighty solo King. I find this thread a huge offense against our Lord.....
Remember that his Tsukuyomi is unbetable and his flames were stated to literally Burn ANYTHING!, I remember him able to even seal Abstract entities and Higher dimensional Gods, anyway....
Disgusting downplay.

I agree, except that some of the justifications for Tsunade's intelligence seem less based on intelligence and more about just the power of her medical ninjutsu.

I agree, except that some of the justifications for Tsunade's intelligence seem less based on intelligence and more about just the power of her medical ninjutsu.
Her medical ninjutsu mastery is intelligence based, just like irl doctors.

You do realize that the intelligence stat isn’t just for academic stuff, right? It can, and usually does include skill-based things.

Yes, Sakura is praised for her intelligence and her perfect Chakra Control, so it isn't farfetched.

Btw, I've made the edits. You all can take a look now. If I missed anything, or made any mistakes, please let me know.
If everything is good to go, then this can be closed.
Thank you for the help, everyone!

Who says we haven't already? Jvando is my beloved fellow Itachi simp and MILF loving extraordinaire.

I know that Sakura is intelligent and all, but she really didn't show any intelligence feats near the top of the verse other than being an amazing medic. I'm really not sure where the idea of the smarter the better at medical ninjutsu thing is from. I mean, was Sakura not as intelligent as Tsunade in the beginning of Shippuden but then she became more intelligent in the war? That doesn't really make sense. I don't see how being more skilled at medical ninjutsu automatically makes you smarter.

Intelligence is a word that is incredibly difficult to define, as it has been used to refer to many things, such as one's ability to process information, or their capacity for logic, self-awareness, creativity, reasoning, and/or problem solving, or their knowledge and memory.

Back