• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uciha Vs Delta (7/2/1) Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the laser is comparable to Naruto, which is faster than madara, once that **** hit madara, his body will explode and he will die due having his cells destroyed
So her Laser FTL Now?
Debunked to be Light speed then its FTL now?

So her Laser FTL Now?
Debunked to be Light speed then its FTL now?
You're not understanding the basic, Naruto was rated as FTL due dodging delta beams, but the reason to the laser be rated as SoL was wrong, so, they become FTL due Madara Light fang (rated as Speed of Light), but still, Delta laser can tag characters even faster than Madara (FTL)

You're not understanding the basic, Naruto was rated as FTL due dodging delta beams, but the reason to the laser be rated as SoL was wrong, so, they become FTL due Madara Light fang (rated as Speed of Light), but still, Delta laser can tag characters even faster than Madara (FTL)
Naruto dodge that beams easily, even at close range.
It's just not used as a feats basis for a calc again, because you can't Necessiraly calcing a speed based on another feats
I know that was calc stacking.

Madara.

The gap in speed and AP isn't large enough to counter Madara's superior skill and versatile abilities, madara is also a much smarter fighter.

Madara slaps, and with ease tbh.

First of all, there is no speed gap to speak of. New Era Naruto is not currently accepted to be faster than his teen counterpart, let alone far faster. Not to mention, Madara scales to his full power, while Delta scales to a more casual, held back, Naruto. So if anything, Madara should be faster.
Still, even if you want to say Delta is marginally faster, Madara would still win and here's why.....

She has absolutely no answer for Limbo, and I mean none. She can't see them, sense them, or interact with them. She'll have 4 invisible and intangible Madara's that she has to somehow get around or defend against. Spoiler alert: she can't.
Madara will use Limbo to freely attack her without any drawbacks or risk to himself. He can also use them for defense or to substitute with in order to avoid damage.

He also has the TSOs, which are another complete one-shot. If he touches her with these, she's done for. They also have defensive applications in the form of barriers and whatnot. They can also nullify and erase her attacks.

His sensory capabilities are comparable to Naruto's, which means he'll be able to sense and see everything she throws at him coming from a mile away. Sage Mode, generally speaking, allows to sense and keep up with significantly faster opponents, so even IF Delta's faster than Madara, he'll still be able to sense and keep up with her just fine.

He can also absorb her attacks with the Rinnegan, spam Chibaku Tensei to either bombard her with giant meteors or seal her, among all the other Rinnegan shenanigans.

He's also far more intelligent and skilled, with an insanely versatile arsenal of abilities.

Honestly, I've just scratched the surface of what he can do here. He likely has a bunch of other options in battle, but I feel like these are more than enough to seal the deal.
Madara stomps Delta.

While I personally don't think it's obvious Madara is more skilled in taijutsu than Delta, Madara has way too much going for him compared Delta and her beam. I vote Madara.

UcihaSlayer99

aba.gif

You vote for Madara then?
Yes and I believe this thread is really pointless and the outcome is obvious, since she canonically is weaker than a holding back Naruto who in turn would be weaker than Madara, and I am not even bringing any Hax.

Yes and I believe this thread is really pointless and the outcome is obvious, since she canonically is weaker than a holding back Naruto who in turn would be weaker than Madara, and I am not even bringing any Hax.
I made This because My Friends Said Delta would Stomp Madara.

Madara slaps, and with ease tbh.

First of all, there is no speed gap to speak of. New Era Naruto is not currently accepted to be faster than his teen counterpart, let alone far faster. Not to mention, Madara scales to his full power, while Delta scales to a more casual, held back, Naruto. So if anything, Madara should be faster.
Even she just scales to casual naruto, naruto still keep the same speed without need to drawn most of his power, and his adult self is clearly far faster than his teen counterpart as the profiles stated it
he has absolutely no answer for Limbo, and I mean none. She can't see them, sense them, or interact with them. She'll have 4 invisible and intangible Madara's that she has to somehow get around or defend against. Spoiler alert: she can't.
Madara will use Limbo to freely attack her without any drawbacks or risk to himself. He can also use them for defense or to substitute with in order to avoid damage.
Yeah, this is what we meant about Madara advantage, but you can still argue either way
He also has the TSOs, which are another complete one-shot. If he touches her with these, she's done for. They also have defensive applications in the form of barriers and whatnot. They can also nullify and erase her attacks.
First, delta have a far faster speed than him in beginning, and also she also has a laser which is could be her wincon
His sensory capabilities are comparable to Naruto's, which means he'll be able to sense and see everything she throws at him coming from a mile away. Sage Mode, generally speaking, allows to sense and keep up with significantly faster opponents, so even IF Delta's faster than Madara, he'll still be able to sense and keep up with her just fine.
He never met opopponent far faster than him, and have a enchaned sage mode doesn't mean you can easily counter someone who is far faster than you , unless you have a feats where he can counter someone with the level of speed same as that naruto new era or delta
He's also far more intelligent and skilled, with an insanely versatile arsenal of abilities.
He fought a better naruto in new era and contend with him in a close combat, i don't think she inferior to that Madara in a battle
Madara.

The gap in speed and AP isn't large enough to counter Madara's superior skill and versatile abilities, madara is also a much smarter fighter.
Well it's actually that large, and despite Madara has a better skill in most aspect, delta has a laser which is would be more Dangerous than any other jutsu Madara can counter off

It's not really that point less

Both have a wincon, it could be either way, being weaker than a holding back naruto doesn't mean slower than him, and she don't need a better ap to stomp someone like Madara due to her laser skill and she not too inferior to him in term of combat

Which is why we scales delta to a better naruto

Her beam also almost tagged a better a stronger and a faster naruto, while i don't think rikudou Madara could do the same

Last edited:
Ahh I see, sorry I misinterpretation how it work
You better read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back