• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shippuden

Hagoromo and Hamura

Hagoromo and Hamura will form the basis of the God Tier scaling with their combined feat of hurling the Moon into orbit. They simply scale to the value listed in the results section.

Hagoromo’s AP = 78.2 ZT (5-B)
Hamura’s AP = 78.2 ZT (5-B)

Madara

The imgur explains the reasoning behind my premise, but to put it simply, Dual Rinnegan Juubidara (the strongest we see him get) scales to Hagoromo through this scaling chain:

One Rinnegan Juubidara = close to Hagoromo < Shinju-Absorbed Juubidara < Dual Rinnegan Juubidara ~ Hagoromo = 5-B

Via pure power scaling, specifically the bolded portion, it should be abundantly clear that Juubidara at his peak should be scaling relative to Hagoromo. Doubly so when you consider Juubidara got beyond a “one shot” level amp from single Rinnegan to two Rinnegan (went from being obliterated by SPSM Naruto’s Rasenshuriken with one eye to being able to fight both SPSM KCM Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke simultaneously). Juubidara being close to Hagoromo’s power and then receiving a beyond “one shot” level amp should be enough evidence alone to scale peak Juubidara to Hagoromo.

Furthermore, the narrative around Juubidara’s ever increasing power is that he wants to obtain a power similar to that of Kaguya. We see this brought to the forefront as Juubidara gets betrayed and defeated by his own hubris (manifested in the form of Madara believing Black Zetsu is his will alone and that he cannot be used like he used Obito). Then Naruto flashes back to Hagoromo claiming Madara is nearing his own power, to Hagoromo claiming that Madara wants to get Kaguya’s power but that Kaguya’s power gives rise to self-destruction through hubris. This is what literally happens, Madara obtains Hagoromo’s power and when he tries to go further and obtain Kaguya’s power, he is undone by the rise of his own hubris. The narrative of Madara’s rise to power is that he climbs to the Sage of Six Paths level only to be overwhelmed and consumed in pursuit of Kaguya’s power.

But wait, there’s more! The databooks themselves directly state that when Juubidara got both eyes he unleashed the true power of the Six Paths, which heavily implies and all but directly confirms that Dual Rinnegan Juubidara reached Hagoromo’s power level. Six Paths refers to Hagoromo inherently, as Hagoromo is the Sage of Six Paths, and the namesake of those famous powers as known by the ninja world. Thus, awakening the true power of the Six Paths would inherently refer to unleashing the actual power of Hagoromo. Again this adds just further layers of consistency to Madara being this strong.

Additionally, Dual Rinnegan Juubidara casually spreads the God Tree roots around the world with his own energy. This feat is calculated to Small Planetary as a lowball. This feat serves as a solid supporting feat to the scaling I’m proposing for Madara. The preponderance of evidence for Madara scaling to Hagoromo is ever-so-increasing.

Finally, to touch upon Juubidara with a single Rinnegan. Hagaromo states he's getting close to himself in power, if Madara is nearing Hagaromo in power that would imply he's closer to Hagoromo in power than he is further from Hagoromo in power. This would mean One Rinnegan Juubidara should be over half way to Hagoromo's power. As consequence of this Night Guy would scale as well, since he was breaking Madara's body.

To conclude everything I’ve brought up, via powerscaling, narrative intent, and statements, Dual Rinnegan Juubidara is put on the same level of power as Hagoromo. One Rinnegan Juubidara scales above a power that rivals Hagoromo and is getting close to Hagoromo himself, and upon receiving multiple huge amps awakens to Dual Rinnegan Juubidara, unleashing power on par with Hagoromo, until eventually in attempts of pursuing a power beyond Hagoromo he falls to his own hubris. Therefore, Dual Rinnegan Juubidara should scale to Hagoromo. As far as quantifying weaker forms of Juubidara, I’m neutral on that and am open to suggestions.

Night Guy = 39.1 ZT (Low 5-B+)
Single Rinnegan Juubidara = 39.1 ZT (Low 5-B+)
Dual Rinnegan Juubidara = 78.2 ZT (5-B)

Kaguya​

Kaguya is blatantly superior to Juubidara, Hagoromo, Hamura, and the like. She’s fairly objectively the strongest character in Shippuden. She performs better against Naruto and Sasuke than Dual Rinnegan Juubidara and is stated to be stronger than him.

Kaguya > 78.2 ZT (5-B)

Naruto and Sasuke​

Naruto and Sasuke are pretty blatant in terms of scaling as well. SPSM KCM Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke are able to fight Dual Rinnegan Juubidara, hold their own briefly against Kaguya, and in Naruto’s case he’s even able to momentarily overpower Kaguya with certain techniques. So, clearly I believe both of them should simply scale off of Dual Rinnegan Juubidara.

Now to touch on a single contention I can foresee appearing, Hagoromo giving Naruto and Sasuke half his chakra each. A lot of people use this event to scale Naruto and Sasuke to half of Hagoromo’s power and I think opponents to my proposal will use it in an attempt to downplay Dual Rinnegan Juubidara and/or Naruto and Sasuke. However, doing such is just blatantly incorrect, and I’ll explain why. First, Naruto and Sasuke are more than just half of Hagoromo’s chakra. They both have their own sources of chakra and upon receiving Hagoromo chakra, it blended with their own and evolved them to new heights (Naruto got an entire new transformation and Sasuke got an entire new eye). This just means that Hagoromo does not serve at all as a limiter to Naruto and Sasuke’s power. Secondly, as is well established, chakra amount and attack potency aren’t inherently 1:1 in every situation, meaning Naruto and Sasuke can have half of Hagoromo’s chakra but scale above half of Hagoromo’s power without creating any contradictions. Honestly, that is why I prefer to scale Naruto and Sasuke simply to Dual Rinnegan Juubidara, as that line of scaling is far simpler and offers no inherent contradictions.

SPSM KCM Naruto = 78.2 ZT (5-B)
Rinnegan Sasuke = 78.2 ZT (5-B)

Scaling Chain​

Hagoromo >~ One Rinnegan Juubidara < Shinju-Absorbed Juubidara < Dual Rinnegan Juubidara ~ Hagoromo = Hamura = 5-B ~ SPSM KCM Naruto ~ Rinnegan Sasuke ~< Kaguya

What I am proposing as “concrete” is that Hamura, Hagoromo, Dual Rinnegan Juubidara, SPSM KCM Naruto, Rinnegan Sasuke, and Kaguya scale to or above the Planetary feat. What I am leaving up for discussing is quantifying downscaling, say for characters like One Rinnegan Juubidara.
The Last

Toneri

The imgur covers most of what I want to convey, but to put it more clearly I’ll convey it in the form of a scaling chain and then elaborate. There are two potential scaling chains:

Toneri with Tenseigan chakra (TCM) < Toneri with Tenseigan and BSM chakra (Light of Justice) = power of Hamura = 5-B
OR
5-B = Hamura < Hamura with Tenseigan > Hamura’s Tenseigan without Hamura < Hamura’s Tenseigan with additional Byakugan without Hamura = Toneri’s Complete Tenseigan

The top scaling chain is the minimum interpretation that I will now explain. Toneri equates the Light of Justice to Hamura’s power. This is likely referring to Tenseigan Hamura, as that is the most recent Hamura Toneri is aware of, and the movie is all about the Tenseigan. So, the Light of Justice would scale to or above Hamura, who is Planetary. This is supported by the fact that the Light of Justice is stated capable of destroying the world. Furthermore, the novelization implies that had Naruto not stopped Toneri, the planet would have been entirely annihilated, which logically would refer to Toneri’s last ditch effort energy ball. This attack being at this level isn’t contradicted by the other “destroy the world but not completely” statements either as at this point in the film, Toneri like a spoiled child, doesn’t want anyone to have Earth if he can’t, so he prepares to throw a “**** all destroy everything” energy ball at the planet.

Now that it’s established that the Light of Justice is at least on the same tier of power as Hamura via power scaling and multiple statements, I’ll discuss what it is. Simply put, the Light of Justice is a fusion of Toneri with the Tenseigan and Naruto’s BSM chakra, otherwise known as TCM Toneri plus BSM Naruto. Anyone who has watched the movie should know that TCM Toneri and BSM Naruto are pretty relative to each other, meaning combining their power would be the same as simply doubling one of their powers. So, at a bare minimum TCM Toneri is scaling to half of Hamura’s power. Finally, to clear up a misconception, Toneri claims the Light of Justice can destroy the world/is the power of Hamura prior to absorbing any Sun energy, meaning the Sun wasn’t going to have aided him in any way.

TCM Toneri = 39.1 ZT (Low 5-B+)

Toneri’s Tenseigan is shown and implied to be on the same level as Hamura’s current Tenseigan, which is Hamura’s original Tenseigan with loads of Byakugan added into it. Toneri’s Tenseigan is able to do everything Hamura’s does and both the narrator and Toneri imply that Toneri’s complete Tenseigan is at the same level as Hamura’s current Tenseigan. This is significant because it implies that TCM Toneri should be relative to TCM Hamura via power scaling, as seen in the bolded portion of the second scale. Toneri’s base form, while unknown, is likely weaker than Hamura’s base form; however, Toneri’s Tenseigan is superior to the Tenseigan Hamura had while he was alive. It should be obvious that TCM Hamura would be stronger than the base Hamura which performed a Planetary feat, meaning Toneri having a scaling chain that implies he’s at TCM Hamura’s level would suggest Toneri should scale to at least base Hamura if not stronger.

As a last small thing to touch upon, Toneri with his Tenseigan can casually move the Moon this fast. I am putting this here as support for Toneri being as strong as I’m proposing, considering he has a casual Moon level+ feat already.

TCM Toneri = 78.2 ZT (5-B)

Naruto​

BSM Naruto fights TCM Toneri pretty evenly, as I mentioned above, and as such would scale to him.

BSM Naruto = 39.1 ZT (Low 5-B+)
OR
BSM Naruto = 78.2 ZT (5-B)

Sasuke​

Logically Sasuke is probably stronger than BSM Naruto in The Last since in every other era he’s more so a rival to SPSM KCM Naruto. That being said, there’s literally no statements or feats to concretely label Sasuke’s power in The Last outside of “he’s probably still rivaling Naruto”. Hence why I am leaving him out of the scaling here. I guess he can simply scale to his teenage self since he's been out and about staying active with missions.

The Last Sasuke = 78.2 ZT (5-B)

Scaling Chain​

TCM Toneri ~ BSM Naruto < Toneri with Tenseigan and BSM chakra (2x) = Hamura = 5-B
OR
Hamura = 5-B < Hamura with Tenseigan > Hamura’s Tenseigan without Hamura < Hamura’s Tenseigan with additional Byakugan without Hamura = Toneri’s Tenseigan =< TCM Toneri ~ BSM Naruto

I’m proposing that BSM Naruto from The Last and TCM Toneri are bare minimum Small Planetary and Toneri would be flat out Planetary with Light of Justice. However, I’m curious on what people think of the secondary scaling chain, perhaps something akin to “Small Planetary, likely/possibly Planetary” would be a good compromise, or perhaps the implications are strong enough to say they are flat out Planetary. I’ll leave that up for discussion.
Boruto

Momoshiki and Kinshiki​

Imgur Links:
There is a lot to cover with these two, unfortunately, so as always I’ll start with the scaling chains.

5-B = Kaguya (maybe and no not the ETSO) < Momo and Kin < Fused Momo > Kaguya (definitely and no not the ETSO) = 5-B
AND
5-B = Rinnegan Sasuke ~ Kinshiki ~ Momoshiki < Fused Momo

I’ll talk about the second scaling chain first because it is far simpler in my opinion. The only assumption that goes into it is that Sasuke in his adulthood during the events of Boruto is at least as strong as his teenage self. To which I believe is a fine assumption, considering we see in Gaiden, Sasuke (and Naruto) lose their rustyness and regain their regular combat prowess by the end of that mini-series. Additionally, the writers like to show Sasuke is weakened by having the tomoe leave his Rinnegan, which never happens here. From there it is easy to see that Kinshiki scales to Sasuke, they clash relatively evenly with each other time and time again, the only time either gains the advantage over the other is when Sasuke catches Kinshiki by surprise after he gets tossed around by the Kage.

Regarding Momoshiki, it is implied that he is superior to Kinshiki in the same way Isshiki is superior to Kaguya. They place Momo’s marking above Kin’s, just like Isshiki’s is above Kaguya’s. Furthermore, Momoshiki can amplify the absorbed jutsu from Boruto to the point of knocking SPSM KCM Naruto unconscious, given Naruto decided to deliberately take all the damage. Base Momo was able to send base Naruto flying with a kick, despite Boruto pointing out Momo to Naruto, and it took Naruto a little while to get back on his feet. So, while I’m certainly not implying Momo should scale at all to SPSM KCM Naruto, it is certainly implied that Momoshiki is the superior of the Otsutsuki duo, the anime also portrays Momo as the bigger deal of the two. Then by absorbing Kinshiki, Momo gets a massive amp and transforms into Fused Momo, where he can one shot opponents who gave him and Kinshiki trouble previously. Fused Momoshiki should logically be at least the individual sums of both Momoshiki and Kinshiki.

On to the more complicated, potentially controversial take, using the Kaguya castle scrolls to scale Momoshiki and Kinshiki above Kaguya (and to reiterate, no not the ETSO). The argument goes as follows, Sasuke specifically denotes that despite Kaguya’s power she felt the need to create an army to combat Momoshiki and Kinshiki, which is confirmed true when Sasuke receives the translation of the scroll as he notes that their suspicions are correct. Sasuke also doesn’t question the scroll's validity and buys the decoded translation, and Sasuke has already come into contact and fought with Kinshiki and Momoshiki, further adding validity to the confirmation of his initial claim. At the bare minimum this would point to Fused Momoshiki scaling above Kaguya, as Kaguya may know about their ability to fuse together. However, after confirming his hypothesis and seeing base Momo and Kinshiki, Sasuke claims the scrolls are referring to the both of them. Regardless, this doesn’t affect the value I plan on scaling these two Otsutsuki to via Sasuke, and rather is just more preponderance of evidence that they are at those Planetary levels of power.

Narratively this is also very consistent, as a fellow member pointed out in the Naruto General thread brought up an interesting method of quantification. The Earth's internal thermal energy flows to the surface at a rate of 44.2 terajoules per second, which doesn't sound much cause of course it's just a rock planet after all not a star, however, the Shinju doesn't absorb it for a single second but the whole fuel, the whole budget that supplies the ecosystem on the planet, which I did some searches on and it turns out that The Geothermal Potential of the Earth is estimated to be around 12.6 x 10e24 MJ or roughly 1.26e31 joules or 3 ZT of TNT Small Planet Level and that's for a single planet let alone countless. To preface, I am not proposing applying some multiplier to this for scaling, rather using it as support for the time being. We know Momoshiki has been going around for thousands of years absorbing the life energy from many planets. So, it makes sense for him to have reached Planetary amounts of power in base, being that he’s devoured numerous God Tree fruits from other planets with civilizations.

Finally, as a combination of Momoshiki and Kinshiki, Fused Momoshiki should scale to at least the addition of Momoshiki and Kinshiki. Although, it is potentially far higher as Momoshiki goes from being around Sasuke/Kage level to no selling Sasuke’s sword swing after eating Kinshiki.

Kinshiki = 78.2 ZT (5-B)
Momoshiki = 78.2 ZT (5-B)
Fused Momoshiki = 156.4 ZT (5-B)

Shikamaru

Shikamaru can halt Kinshiki’s swing with his shadows, so logically Shikamaru’s shadows should scale. Stopping Kinshiki’s momentum with his shadows can be thought as equivalent to clashing evenly/parrying Kinshiki’s strike like Sasuke did, as both require you to contest the kinetic energy behind Kinshiki’s swing.

Shikamaru’s Shadows = 78.2 ZT (5-B)

Mizukage

Mizukage can sort of keep up with Kinshiki, and while physically he got overpowered, he wasn’t getting one shot by Kinshiki. Furthermore, Mizukage’s jutsu objectively scales as he harmed Kinshiki and forced Kinshiki to dodge his jutsu. Whether we downscale Mizukage’s physicals from Kinshiki or not I leave up to discussion.

Mizukage’s Jutsu = 78.2 ZT (5-B)

Tsuchikage

Tsuchikage blatantly slams Kinshiki with her punches and makes him gasp in pain, rather blatant scaling.

Tsuchikage = 78.2 ZT (5-B)

Raikage

I wish this were Ay, Boruto’s real dad, and true inheritor of the Jougan. Raikage is able to clash with Momoshiki and even forces Momoshiki on the ropes as he runs away from the Raikage. All of that implies the Raikage scales to Momoshiki.

Raikage = 78.2 ZT (5-B)

Gaara

Gaara is able to use his sand to block attacks from Fused Momoshiki, and as such his sand scales rather blatantly to Fused Momo. Gaara has 0 physical feats in the manga, I don’t know if there’s anything in the anime to quantify him in that regard.

Gaara’s Sand = 156.4 ZT (5-B)

Naruto and Sasuke

Naruto and Sasuke’s scaling is relatively simple with the following scaling chain.

5-B = Sasuke ~ Kinshiki =< Momoshiki ~< base Naruto > 50% base Naruto ~< Fused Momo ~ Sasuke ~< 50% SPSM KCM Naruto < Fused Momo’s Golem < Majestic Attire Susano’o

I’ll mention Sasuke first since he’s a bit simpler to discuss. Sasuke can either get his rating purely from scaling to or above his younger renditions (as alluded to in the Momo and Kin section), get his rating from fighting Kinshiki and obtaining Kinshiki’s rating separate from his fight with Sasuke (as mentioned in the Momo and Kin section), or in the anime Sasuke is able to contest Fused Momoshiki rather evenly (something he doesn’t do in the manga). Sasuke being able to contest Fused Momo while having fought Kinshiki isn't an inherent contradiction. Sasuke was searching for information at Kaguya's palace and was probing out Kinshiki and Momoshiki, so he may not have wanted to straight up kill any of them, plus he didn't know all their capabilities yet and opted to retreat instead. Also, Kinshki can contest Sasuke with Sasuke being only a couple of times stronger without that being inconsistent either. However, whether we should full on scale Sasuke to Fused Momo or only partially I'll leave up to discussion. That being said, I'm partial to the Fused Momo scaling as Sasuke shouldn't be below base Naruto (for reasons outlined further down below with his nerfed state).

Sasuke = 156.4 ZT (5-B)

Based solely off the manga Naruto in base should be scaling above the other Kage (excluding Gaara’s sand), as he was able to briefly hold his own against Fused Momo before being overpowered, additionally Naruto could take a kick from base Momo as well. Then in SPSM KCM, Naruto is able to turn the tides and overpower Fused Momoshiki. However, in the anime, which states Naruto had half his chakra drained, meaning he’d be at half power in his battle against Fused Momoshiki. All this means is Naruto’s full power and in base would be doubled what the manga suggests it is. This doesn’t inherently create any issues, as base Momo can just be objectively weaker than full power base Naruto but also in the same realm of power, and similarly with 50% base Naruto and Fused Momo. Either way base Naruto scales above the other Kage (not including Gaara’s sand) and his SPSM scales to/above Fused Momoshiki.

Naruto = 156.4 ZT (5-B), 312.8 ZT with SPSM KCM

Lastly, to touch upon the Majestic Attire Susano’o, I believe it is stated somewhere that the combination of Naruto and Sasuke is greater than the sum of their parts, so it can just scale to the sum of Naruto and Sasuke’s power at least.

Majestic Attire Susano’o = At least 469.2 ZT (5-B)

Sakura and Shin

Sakura’s scaling is based on the following scaling chain, thank Tracer for this thot being here.

Sakura > Shin ~ Sasuke with no tomoe Rinnegan > Sasuke with no Rinnegan ~< 5-B

In Gaiden, we see Sakura outperform a rusty Naruto and a Sasuke with his Rinnegan but no tomoe. This is impressive, because as you’ll find out further down, Sasuke without his Rinnegan is still a threat to characters who scale decently into Planetary. Despite Sasuke being diminished of chakra from dimension hopping, he should be stronger with the no tomoe Rinnegan than without a Rinnegan at all. As such I am proposing Sakura and Shin scale to around base Adult Naruto levels of power, as Naruto (despite being rusty) said he'd need to go all out against Shin, and Sasuke with a no tomoe Rinnegan should scale above Sasuke with no Rinnegan.

Sakura = 156.4 ZT (5-B)
Shin = 156.4 ZT (5-B)

Scaling Chain​

Mizukage’s physicals ~< Kinshiki = 5-B ~ Sasuke ~ Mizukage’s Jutsu ~ Tsuchikage ~ Shikamaru =< Momoshiki ~ Raikage ~< base Naruto > 50% base Naruto ~< Fused Momoshiki ~ Sasuke possibly ~ Gaara’s Sand ~< 50% SPSM KCM Naruto < Fused Momo’s Golem < Majestic Attire Susano’o
Featuring
Sakura > Shin ~ Sasuke with no tomoe Rinnegan > Sasuke with no Rinnegan ~< 5-B

I’m proposing that everyone here has some sort of Planetary scaling, the discussion is more so centered on choosing what specific values given downscaling, quantified nerfs, etc. Now onwards to Kara, the “Otsutsuki level” cyborgs, and Isshiki (oh and Boruto and Kawaki I guess).

Delta

Delta is fortunate to have an extremely fleshed out battle with Naruto. Naruto himself admits he’s going all out and the spectators even comment that he becomes enraged, and despite all of that Delta is able to consistently contest Naruto in taijutsu. Delta’s destructive eye beams are even implied to be able to cause extensive damage to Naruto, and it took a super massive Rasengan to eventually put her down. Naruto even dropped out of his SPSM KCM state at the end of the battle due to fatigue. It’s rather obvious Delta scales to Naruto’s full power and potentially even higher with her special eye lasers.

Delta = 312.8 ZT (5-B), higher with Destructive Beams

Kashin Koji

Koji’s scaling is much more narrative based than feat based.

5-B = Delta =< Base Koji ~ 10% Otsutsuki form Jigen < 100% Otsutsuki form Jigen <<< Isshiki > Sage Mode Koji

As mentioned in the imgur, he was created for the purpose of killing Jigen, he’s confident he can defeat Delta in his base form, which is supported by Amado, and he even is able to briefly swap hands with Isshiki. Although, Isshiki soundly puts Koji into the dirt. Furthermore, we can deduce Koji is above Delta in base as he approaches her with a hand sign that is entirely different from what he does when he enters Sage Mode.

Koji = 312.8 ZT (5-B), higher with Sage Mode

Code

Code’s scaling is entirely statement based, which isn’t bad since his statements are clear cut. The scaling I’ll be arguing is shown in this chain.

5-B = Delta < Limiter Karma Code < Otsutsuki form Jigen <<< Karma Code

Code is stated twice to possess combat ability superior to Delta’s. Realistically this should apply to at least Limiter Code’s strongest form (Karma), as nothing indicates which version of Limiter Code is superior, so I’ll assume his strongest to be safe. Also, while Code isn’t one shot by Bronco, it does look like Bronco (a reprogrammed Delta) is slightly superior to base Code. Furthermore, this is applicable to his stats as, unlike Boro, both Delta and Code are AP fighters. Logically, if Code were to be a superior fighter to Delta it would have to be due to his stats, since his only method of attacking is with his claws. Then once he gets his limiters removed, it’s stated numerous times his power far surpasses anything Jigen can do. I propose that with his limiters removed he upscale to Large Planet due to greatly surpassing Jigen (Jigen’s values can be found below). Finally, I only bring up Karma Code for greatly surpassing Jigen because Amado implies that it’s because of Code’s Karma that he’s as strong as he is.

Code = 312.8 ZT (5-B) with Karma, at least 3.128 YT (5-A) with Karma and limiters removed

Jigen/Isshiki

Jigen/Isshiki’s scaling is relatively simple as laid out by his feats in the following scaling chain.

5-B = Base Naruto < Base Jigen < Karma Jigen >~ SPSM KCM Naruto
AND
5-B = Kashin Koji ~ 10% Otsutsuki form Jigen < 100% Otsutsuki form Jigen = 5-A <<< Isshiki = 5-A possibly High 4-C

Edit: High 4-C dropped from discussion

Jigen consistently performs consistently well against anyone he scraps with. In base he’s able to overpower base Naruto, with his Karma he’s able to outperform both SPSM KCM Naruto and Sasuke, and with his Otsutsuki form he completely dominates Naruto and Sasuke’s strongest forms. Perhaps his best feat however is being able to contest Kashin Koji while in his Otsutsuki form at less than 10% of his full power. So, in base Jigen would scale above base Naruto, with Karma above SPSM KCM Naruto, and with his Otsutsuki form over 10x above Kashin Koji.

Jigen = 156.4 ZT (5-B), 312.8 ZT (5-B) with Karma, 3.128 YT with Otsutsuki form (5-A)

Isshiki is blatantly stated to be in a whole other dimension of power compared to Otsutsuki form Jigen. As such, Isshiki should either upscale to Large Planet or simply vaguely higher at bare minimum. This is heavily supported by his performance against Naruto and Sasuke, ragdolling the both of them the entire fight until Naruto uses Baryon Mode. However, Isshiki has another powerful statement that could potentially scale him far higher. It is stated that Isshiki is the strongest threat that the good guys have ever faced. This would logically scale Isshiki above Kaguya’s ETSO as we see Kakashi and the rest of Team 7 recognize the ETSO as a threat to the ninja world. However, I am not proposing this as objective as the word translated to threat can translate to enemy as well; that being said, I strongly believe Isshiki should scale with a possibly rating. Currently, no one besides Isshiki and Baryon Mode Naruto would scale as well, and as they scale in a vacuum it creates no inconsistencies. Lastly, I want to briefly touch upon why narratively it makes sense for Isshiki to be above anything Kaguya can do. Kaguya represents Samsara and the Six Paths, visually that’s portrayed all over her body with the patterns of 6 tomoe and her Rinnegan (Samsara Eye). Meanwhile, Isshiki represents a step beyond that with Dharma and the Noble Eightfold Path, visually that’s portrayed with the patterns of 8 tomoe and his eye which is an eight pointed star. Narratively speaking, Isshiki is meant to represent a caliber of character far beyond anything we’ve seen in the series prior, a step away from the Otsutsuki god his clan strives towards. Because of that, I believe a possibly rating is warranted at the very least.

Isshiki = At least 3.128 YT (5-A), possibly 8.14 Foe (High 4-C)

Naruto and Sasuke

Naruto and Sasuke are a bit of a weird case while nerfed, but at least Baryon Mode is easy. The scaling would probably go as follows.

5-B = Limiter Karma Code >~ Naruto without Kurama and Sasuke without Rinnegan
AND
5-B = Limiter Karma Code < 82% Momoshiki form Boruto >~ 80% Momoshiki form Boruto >~ Sasuke without Rinnegan

Despite being nerfed, Code is wary enough of Naruto and Sasuke to want his Limiters removed before fighting them. This implies a level of superiority for Code but not a gap large enough where Naruto and Sasuke aren’t at least somewhat relative. Additionally, Momoshiki form Boruto was still wary of Sasuke without his Rinnegan, and while the Borushiki that fought Code had more of Momoshiki downloaded, it wasn’t an astronomical amount more downloaded. Sasuke at the very least seems comparable to his pre-nerf and base Naruto, so he shouldn't be drastically weaker, maybe an at most rating would be sufficient.

Sasuke without Rinnegan = At most 156.4 ZT (5-B)

Naruto has less showings but might just be easier to scale, as his base form has plenty of feats prior. I think scaling Naruto without Kurama to his base form is perfectly fine. Then Baryon Mode Naruto obviously scales above Isshiki.

Naruto without Kurama = 156.4 ZT (5-B), higher with Sage Mode
AND
Baryon Mode Naruto = At least 3.128 YT (5-A), possibly 8.14 Foe (High 4-C)

Boruto

Boruto has some pretty good scaling to Code with his Karma, outlined in the following scaling chain.

5-B = Limiter Karma Code ~ True Karma Boruto < Otsutsuki form Boruto

Boruto rather objectively keeps pace with Karma Code with his limiters using the true form of Karma that Code teaches Boruto about. Then when Momoshiki takes over, he slams Code and even Code and Eida admit that Otsutsuki form Boruto is above Code’s current caliber at the moment.

Boruto = 312.8 ZT (5-B) with True Karma, higher with Otsutsuki form

Kawaki

Kawaki has rather simple scaling to Boruto and above Code, as shown by this chain.

5-B = Limiter Karma Code ~ True Karma Boruto < Otsutsuki form Boruto =< Otsutsuki form Kawaki

Kawaki will simply scale to above Limiter Karma Code in the same vein Boruto does with his Otsutsuki form.

Kawaki = At least 312.8 ZT (5-B) with Otsutsuki form

Eida

Eida is one of the cyborgs hypothesized to possess power far greater than anything Jigen can muster. However, she has yet to actually fight anyone or display any combat feats. So, I’m proposing for the time being she’s simply given a “likely” rating scaling above Otsutsuki form Jigen, based on Shikamaru’s hypothesis.
Eida = Unknown, likely at least 3.128 YT (5-A)
https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/joypixels/assets/6.5/png/unicode/64/1f410.png[/IMG] "]

Daemon

Daemon slams Limiter Released Karma Code with negative difficulty, Code without his limiters scaling far above Jigen in terms of power. So, Daemon very clearly scales above Otsutsuki form Jigen as well.

Daemon = At least 3.128 YT (5-A)

Scaling Chain​

5-B = SPSM KCM Naruto ~ Delta =< Limiter Karma Code ~ True Karma Boruto < Otsutsuki form Boruto =< Otsutsuki form Kawaki
AND
5-A = Otsutsuki form Jigen <<< Limiter Released Karma Code = 5-A ~ likely Eida < Daemon
AND
Base Naruto < base Jigen < Karma Jigen >~ 5-B = SPSM KCM Naruto ~ Delta =< Kashin Koji ~ 10% Otsutsuki form Jigen < Otsutsuki form Jigen = 5-A <<< Isshiki = 5-A possibly High 4-C < Baryon Mode Naruto
AND
5-B = Otsutsuki form Boruto >~ No Rinnegan Sasuke ~< Limiter Karma Code = 5-B

For the most part, I’d say nothing too wild is being proposed, merely a bunch of knockoff Androids scaling to Naruto and Sasuke, featuring some potentially revolutionary Isshiki takes. I guess we wait until Code absorbs the Juubi and becomes discount Perfect Cell.
Bonus Round
Kakashi
Allegedly Kakashi is comparable to Kashin Koji in the anime. If that's true and someone wants to slide with scans confirming or denying that, that'd be cool. Kakashi never shows up in the main story, so he doesn't create any contradictions and would be fine to scale to Koji given he's comparable. Thanks to Tracer he found the clip showing Kakashi does scale:

Hokage Kakashi = 312.8 ZT (5-B)

Urashiki
Allegedly Urashiki as feats comparable to Gaara's sand and Sasuke prior to any nerfs. This would scale him to their level, and as far as anti-feats go, to my knowledge all of them occur while Urashiki is poisoned (aka they aren't contradictions). If someone has scans and wants to slide that'd be cool.

Urashiki = 156.4 ZT (5-B), higher after being a weird ****** bird or sumn

Updated proposals: https://vsbattles.com/threads/award...n-achievements-of-success.140047/post-4969740

Agree: Shadow, Slayer, Tracer (new proposals), LordGriffon (new proposals), KLOL (except Kage + Shin + Sakura + Urashiki + ETSO), DueDate
Disagree: Damage (mainly Kage + Shikamaru + Shin + Sakura)
Neutral:

Last edited:
So, remember when I gave this the green light in the dms? Well....
arnold-schwarzenegger-lied.gif

There's so much to go through here, but:

Tsuchikage blatantly slams Kinshiki with her punches and makes him gasp in pain, rather blatant scaling.

Moving somebody through the air with a punch is not grounds for scaling. Feeling pain doesn't necessarily require that character to have suffered enough damage to warrant scaling.

Also, how is it not ludicrously outlierish for the Kage to reach Planet level after a few years of peacetime following the final War arc, considering that it took Naruto and Sasuke being granted the Sage of Six Paths chakra in order to reach that level? What did the Kage do to reach that level?

Moving somebody through the air with a punch is not grounds for scaling. Feeling pain doesn't necessarily require that character to have suffered enough damage to warrant scaling.
I disagree, if you can knock someone off their feet and send them flying, grimacing in pain, that’s extreme indication that you dealt some damage to them.

https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/joypixels/assets/6.5/png/unicode/64/1f410.png[/IMG] "]

Daemon

Daemon slams Limiter Released Karma Code with negative difficulty, Code without his limiters scaling far above Jigen in terms of power. So, Daemon very clearly scales above Otsutsuki form Jigen as well.

Daemon = At least 3.128 YT (5-A)

By the way, considering that we have three feats for the God Tiers that are at 5-C to Low 5-B level, and only one feat that is 5-B, I think that the possibility should be cosnidered that the 5-B feat is an outlier and we shouldn't ignore the majority of calcs which put the God Tiers at weaker than that.

Though I know it's not the typical VS Battles way of course which favors ugprading as many characters as possible to the highest feat possible regardless of consistency. There are what at least 27 characters in the OP? And the proposal is essentially to scale every single one of them to one calc.

Can we please try and do better than that?

Also, how is it not ludicrously outlierish for the Kage to reach Planet level after a few years of peacetime following the final War arc, considering that it took Naruto and Sasuke being granted the Sage of Six Paths chakra in order to reach that level? What did the Kage do to reach that level?
The same reason why Goku being herald from a race that is designed for combat can train decades to surpass everyone and then require a collection of specific requirements like pure hearted saiyans to have a cosmic jump in power only for characters like Krillin or Piccolo surpass that said bar by training for a few months.

Escalation of power in shonen often doesnt care about how logical consistent it is, and there is no reason for us to retroactively try and make it fit by blatantly ignoring feats for the sake of personal belief for how strong these characters are.

By the way, considering that we have three feats for the God Tiers that are at 5-C to Low 5-B level, and only one feat that is 5-B, I think that the possibility should be cosnidered that the 5-B feat is an outlier and we shouldn't ignore the majority of calcs which put the God Tiers at weaker than that.
Outliers are irreconcilably inconsistent with the series as per definition of outlier on site. Additionally, our outlier page says all efforts to reconcile it should be made before declaring it an outlier. Either way, 5-B is not an outlier when we have 5-C and Low 5-B feats.

The Low 5-B and Low 5-B calcs are done by characters far lower on the scaling chain and ridiculously casually why would 5-B an outlier?

The Low 5-B and Low 5-B calcs are done by characters far lower on the scaling chain and ridiculously casually why would 5-B an outlier?
Because aside from the Six Paths Chibaku Tensei itself, virtually none of these characters have feats on any level remotely close to this.

I question the very nature of the Six Paths Chibaku Tensei scaling to their typical attack potency in the first case. It's just blindly accepting powerscaling to say "Oh, if Hagoromo and Hamura could move the Chibaku Tensei into orbit over this amount of time, then they can throw a punch that can destroy the planet too." Who says they can do this? We do, by pure conjecture. Then it spirals outward from there. "Oh, they can make their durability this level because they output that amount of chakra per seconds." "Oh, this characters scales to Planet level because they clashed weapons with this other character."

Do these characters show any sign that they're that powerful without that one specific jutsu? No? Huh, how's that for consistency.

My biggest issue is that there is no damn consistency in this. Everyone is just being rated Planet level for the sake of it. Any supporting proof? Nope, not really. We have one calculation. I think a healthy degree of skepticism is warrnated when upgrades are this vast and all-inclusive.

I can totally understand why KT quit. I'm so sick of VS Battles powerscaling being handwaved as an excuse to rate everyone so far above their feats.

My biggest issue is that there is no damn consistency in this. Everyone is just being rated Planet level for the sake of it. Any supporting proof? Nope, not really. We have one calculation. I think a healthy degree of skepticism is warrnated when upgrades are this vast and all-inclusive.
Supporting proof? Multiple casual 5-C and Low 5-B feats aren’t supporting proof? Consistency? Multiple statements and feats of these characters consistently scaling to each other isn’t consistent? What? Every new character doesn’t need a new feat, that’s why we have power scaling. Lack of new feats doesn’t make it inconsistent if the scaling and statements are consistent. The “I can’t believe non Six Paths characters are this strong” is a blatant argument from incredulity. And in no world is 5-B an outlier when you have casual Low 5-B feats.

Supporting proof? Multiple casual 5-C and Low 5-B feats aren’t supporting proof? Consistency? Multiple statements and feats of these characters consistently scaling to each other isn’t consistent? What? Every new character doesn’t need a new feat, that’s why we have power scaling. Lack of new feats doesn’t make it inconsistent if the scaling and statements are consistent. The “I can’t believe non Six Paths characters are this strong” is a blatant argument from incredulity. And in no world is 5-B an outlier when you have casual Low 5-B feats.
Consistency of scaling =/= consistency of feats. And as far as I'm aware there are not multiple Low 5-B feats.

Aside from the Six Paths Chibaku Tensei, what feats do the characters have that puts them at Planet level AP?

Shikamaru

Shikamaru can halt Kinshiki’s swing with his shadows, so logically Shikamaru’s shadows should scale. Stopping Kinshiki’s momentum with his shadows can be thought as equivalent to clashing evenly/parrying Kinshiki’s strike like Sasuke did, as both require you to contest the kinetic energy behind Kinshiki’s swing.

Shikamaru’s Shadows = 78.2 ZT (5-B)
What?
Weren't Shikamaru's shadows always portrayed as paralysis inducement and use LS to try and further impede you?

Consistency of scaling =/= consistency of feats. And as far as I'm aware there are not multiple Low 5-B feats.
I’d like to point you to my Toneri section where there includes narrative consistency for these character being planetary.

Regardless, 5-B is not an outlier to Low 5-B. I’m actually appalled, there are so many verses that jump from tier 9 to tier 7 etc etc (hell some verses jump from tier 7 to tier 2 with a single feat/statement) but you’re calling 5-B an outlier to Low 5-B and 5-C? That’s just not true at all, in no world is that true.

What?
Weren't Shikamaru's shadows always portrayed as paralysis inducement and use LS to try and further impede you?
i wasn’t under the assumption they were paralysis hax but if that’s true, then he wouldn’t scale yeah.

Toneri has a planetary feat from the last after he absorbs Naruto's chakra along with the suns energy as he says he'd “entirely annihilate the earth”
So the next-best feat is something that didn't take place so it is impossible to verify? A character's intentions doesn't always mean they can accomplish what they say they're trying to do.

Well in the new age where people can create cyborgs in their backyard that scale above Naruto and sasuke ,i would say there could be a possibility that they scale at least relative to kinishiki
WE do directly see them fight and react to kinishiki and momo multiple times I think .
to be honest it just seems like kishimoto/ kodachi upscaled the verse baseline for kages to keep them relevant a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back