• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rikudou Madara Uciha vs 7th Hokage (8/11/0)

Idk where you think that Naruto=Sasuke is came from but even Sasuke mock Naruto for not going all out calling him out for being on always defensive and lack killing intent
I addressed that, which you didn't read, apparently.
And Sasuke need chakra from all Bijuu to finally overpower Naruto even then Naruto can counter that by gathering more sage chakra. Anyway stop derailing
This I also did address, and you didn't read that either.
Your replies are more derailing at this point.

The whole Naruto being over Sasuke was a minor point. All I originally said was that Madara having Sasuke's power isn't a big deal. That was my point.

Already said making as many as he did against Kaguya isn't needed.
Hokage Naruto isn't stronger than Madara. Subtracting his power isn't going to do anything.
IT being the most powerful doesn't mean regular tsukuyomi has aoe. The genjutsu shisui had being aoe doesn't mean regular tsukuyomi has aoe. Your assumption is an assumption.
Glad you concede on the point that Kaguya created armies with it in the past. Arguing over Shisui's eyes is not needed then.
Why would I have to quantify it? We saw Naruto's chakra get absorbed from him and then later on he has charge up some chakra to make a huge amount of clones, simple.
Because there are levels of absorption. The characters themselves didn't even mind it, so it is your job (as the person claiming this is valid argument) to prove it. Naruto right after getting Rikudou's power wouldn't create that many clones to try to overcome his opponent, he didn't against Madara and he didn't against Madara's shadows. Instead of simply understanding that there are different circumstances for every fight, you just started making excuse after another.
Why wouldn't they perform the same? Naruto made a LOT more clones in the battlefield to fight an army of kage and basically carry the entire alliance and all the clones worked just fine. Now in six paths, Naruto's his clones get weaker depending on the number? That's false, their power stay the same, no matter the quantity. If they jump Madara's limbos, it's over for them, they all get beat up and sealed. Then he bops Madara.
Because Naruto is fighting Madara and Kaguya, not carrying the Kage in the battlefield.
0100-012.png

Again, Madara used 4 shadows and created meteors. That was enough to force Naruto and Sasuke to work together to destroy and hold back things he casually created and controlled, while Madara's real body wasn't even fighting them. While Madara had free reign to activate the IT. Hokage Naruto is weaker because he lacks half of Hagoromo's chakra.

I've already presented my arguments, I don't plan on returning to this thread after this. There is nothing more to add.

Hokage Naruto isn't stronger than Madara. Subtracting his power isn't going to do anything.
Naruto losing chakra from making a hundred or so clones is still a W.
Glad you concede on the point that Kaguya created armies with it in the past. Arguing over Shisui's eyes is not needed then.
I never conceded to that, I never said her tsukuyomi had aoe without the moon. Prove she put multiple people under genjutsu all at once and not one by one overtime.
Because there are levels of absorption. The characters themselves didn't even mind it, so it is your job (as the person claiming this is valid argument) to prove it. Naruto right after getting Rikudou's power wouldn't create that many clones to try to overcome his opponent, he didn't against Madara and he didn't against Madara's shadows. Instead of simply understanding that there are different circumstances for every fight, you just started making excuse after another.
Naruto and Sasuke having to build up chakra after the absorption isn't them not minding it. Naruto not making clones against Madara doesn't mean he can't, we already saw him make a hundred or so many times before in the series, it would be illogical to say he can't now. It's not like you making assumption about genjutsu we didn't see people use in a certain way and try to claim it as an argument somehow. But naw, go ahead and keep acting like your assumptions (which you already conceded to it being) are more valid than actual feats of one of the most used jutsus by naruto in the series.
Because Naruto is fighting Madara and Kaguya, not carrying the Kage in the battlefield.
Your argument is that the clones get weaker the more there are? Are you saying Naruto divided his chakra by a thousand times against kaguya? Or that he divided his chakra against Madara by four times? Is Naruto stronger than Madara by four times then? I thought they were equal? You see how illogical this sounds? It's obvious the idea that making clones dividing up chakra got retconned in part 2, meanwhile the feats of Naruto making hundreds of clones are not retconned. Naruto bops Madara.

Wait what!? I thought this site was Boruto downplay central! I'm pleasantly surprised. But anyways I vote Naruto FRA. AP advantage is too great.
He's saying "No!" in regards to the idea that him recovering from the damage is the explanation for Naruto's performance, but instead a direct result of Naruto himself getting stronger. He's not denying the damage/recovery affecting him as well, though.
That was also Base Teen Six Paths Naruto with a basic punch, who pales in comparison to SPSM+BM Adult Naruto.

Is this Rinne Sharingan Madara? If yes then mugen tsukuyomi says hi. It needs prep to be cast in the whole planet. Not against one person.

Madara<Kaguya>Hamura>=Toneri
Toneri<<The last 50% BSM Naruto<The last complete BSM Naruto<<New Era SO6Ps Naruto<<Karma Jigen<Partial Otsutsuki Jigen<<Isshiki<=Baryon Mode Naruto
sure no Ap advantage
This isn't Baryon Mode Naruto.
If it was Baryon Mode vs Madara, then Naruto would lose 10/10 for obvious reasons.

Is this Rinne Sharingan Madara? If yes then mugen tsukuyomi says hi. It needs prep to be cast in the whole planet. Not against one person.
Yeah, this too.
Naruto literally can't win against Madara, I don't know why people ignore this.
This whole thread is nonsensical.

more like naruto blitz and stomp with ease 100/10 times
Naruto can't use techniques in Baryon Mode, can't fly, his stamina is like a minute worth.
Madara can regenerate half of his body blown away, he has Rinnesharingan and can mind hax Naruto by just looking at him.
He can keep his distance, he has a plethora of different hax.

Naruto can punch hard and fast, that's where his advantage ends.

I swear, I am reading Boruto for some time now, and still saw nothing sujesting Naruto being stronger than in the end of his series.

I swear, I am reading Boruto for some time now, and still saw nothing sujesting Naruto being stronger than in the end of his series.
Kaguya>Madara>Teen SPSM+BM Naruto
Adult SPSM+BM Naruto>Adult SPSM Naruto=>Fused Momoshiki>Momoshiki>Kaguya

Yeah, yeah, I know. I even glanced on a couple of CRTs.

But by showings it doesn't looks like it.

Kaguya>Madara
Adult SPSM+BM Naruto>Adult SPSM Naruto=>Fused Momoshiki>Momoshiki>Kaguya

Proof? Also he wouldn't immediately do that in character.
The scaling chain doesn't work like that in this site. Kaguya doesn't scale to Momo at all. So you are wrong.

The scaling chain is:

Adult SPSM+BM Naruto>Fused Momoshiki>Momoshiki

Well in character neither Naruto would do much at the start. But that's not an argument... Naruto has no counter. Also Kaguya used MT in the populance before... He doesn't need the moon. That much is clear...

The scaling chain doesn't work like that in this site. Kaguya doesn't scale to Momo at all. So you are wrong.

The scaling chain is:

Adult SPSM+BM Naruto>Fused Momoshiki>Momoshiki

Well in character neither Naruto would do much at the start. But that's not an argument... Naruto has no counter. Also Kaguya used MT in the populance before... He doesn't need the moon. That much is clear...
You're right. She doesn't scale to him. She scales below him. Thanks for agreeing.

Yeah, but a few attacks will leave Madara in far worse condition than Naruto, and before he activates Infinite Tsukuyomi Naruto will defeat him. And Madara isn't Kaguya. Besides, wasn't Sasuke's genjutsu stated as the strongest genjutsu in a databook and Sasuke couldn't put Naruto in a genjutsu?

Madara via versatility, having all of Naruto's abilities + Sasuke's minus is unique rinnegan ability, several ways to absorb chakra via rinnegan including from physical contact (1 punch = 1 chakra steal), absorbing jutsu, wood style jutsu/chakra absorption, regeneration that's not being stopped unless he's decapitated or sealed, IT GG, anti-clone defense, limbo.

Yeah, but a few attacks will leave Madara in far worse condition than Naruto, and before he activates Infinite Tsukuyomi Naruto will defeat him. And Madara isn't Kaguya. Besides, wasn't Sasuke's genjutsu stated as the strongest genjutsu in a databook and Sasuke couldn't put Naruto in a genjutsu?
0677-014.png

explain This

Him not absorbing it doesn't mean he can't absorb it. He's absorbed Naruto's rasenshuriken in edo base, and Mei's lava in edo base. He only ran away and got hit because he was practically on life support from Guy and wanted to heal, and because he's still surprised by Naruto's new moves. It also doesn't negate regeneration...considering absorbing the god tree further enhanced his regeneration.

not absorbing it doesn't mean he can't absorb it. He's absorbed Naruto's rasenshuriken in edo base, and Mei's lava in edo base.
He did not Absorb it because he can't. He uses His Limbo To attack Naruto Before Naruto's Rasen Shuriken trowed at him because he realized he couldn't absorb it and chose to anticipate with Limbo, Don't Compare SPS with Toad Sage mode moreover normal Chakra.
It also doesn't negate regeneration...considering absorbing the god tree further enhanced his regeneration.
bruh

EDIT: take back my statement it's not a Rasen Shuriken but an even weaker, it's Planetary Rasengan

Last edited:
0677-014.png

explain This
Naruto wasn't in his Kurama Avatar. Also Sasuke doesn't know all of Naruto's abilities. Also his eyes were open. As we saw, the damiyo's didn't get put under the IT until they opened their eyes. And with SPSM Naruto could easily fight with his eyes shut, like Kabuto. And he knows about the IT, so he'd likely do so.

Naruto Just Immune To Sasuke Genjutsu (Mind Manipulation Type) because He Is the reincarnation of Ashura, isn't it? CMIIW

He did not Absorb it because he can't. He uses His Limbo To attack Naruto Before Naruto's Rasen Shuriken trowed at him because he realized he couldn't absorb it and chose to anticipate with Limbo, Don't Compare SPS with Toad Sage mode moreover normal Chakra.

bruh

EDIT: take back my statement it's not a Rasen Shuriken but an even weaker, it's Planetary Rasengan

1. It wasn't stated that he can't absorb it therefore that's not true
2. That scan in any interpretation has nothing to do with Madara

Back