• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So like, if full power Naruto is seen as equal to Delta, you're saying Delta is above base Jigen? That seems believable?
Yeah, not like Delta has antifeats putting her below Base Jigen. That's far more believable than Base Jigen being 10x stronger than Naruto or Sasuke. You can try to argue Delta doesn't scale to Naruto (even tho that'd be wrong) but either way, Naruto definitely scales to Base Jigen at the very least.
I can talk the koji issue with gokusparkle I still argue that it should definitely scale to the delta (but if we don't want the subject to prolong, I can do it in a different crt lol)
Uhhhh not sure a CRT makes sense cause you agree with the current rating.

Still don't see why he doesn't get a full rating which such a blatant preponderance of clear cut evidence 😭

Yeah, not like Delta has antifeats putting her below Base Jigen. That's far more believable than Base Jigen being 10x stronger than Naruto or Sasuke. You can try to argue Delta doesn't scale to Naruto (even tho that'd be wrong) but either way, Naruto definitely scales to Base Jigen at the very least
The point I want to talk about is already in-war development. Naruto scales to delta then he can attack Ishiki and partially react to him all this happens in same form spsm so making koji > delta doesn't make him superior to naruto.

Koji needs to prepare even to fight the weak Jigen, but talks about knocking he down completely with no preparation for the delta.

The point I want to talk about is already in-war development. Naruto scales to delta then he can attack Ishiki and partially react to him all this happens in same form spsm so making koji > delta doesn't make him superior to naruto.
So you're saying SPSM Naruto>Base Koji>Delta?
🗿 because that’s what the staff consensus was, 156.4 ZT, likely 312.8 ZT.
Slayer agreed with me and idt others rlly cared about it 🗿

Slayer agreed with me and idt others rlly cared about it 🗿
Feel free to ping all of em again, I don’t have a strong opinion either way, I just don’t wanna make executive decisions without confirming it’s got majority staff approval.

delta is not completely equal to Naruto and Naruto is superior also I can support the in-war development thing with the fact that she prefers to remove her limits to fight the limited code base Naruto who is stronger than delta

Y’all need to reread the Delta vs Naruto fight if you think Naruto is leagues above Delta. She fought and matched him while he was bloodlusted and stated to be going all out.

Y’all need to reread the Delta vs Naruto fight if you think Naruto is leagues above Delta. She fought and matched him while he was bloodlusted and stated to be going all out.
I mean I know but he also said he went through all the trouble of not killing her, plus kawaki’s statements

I’m not saying she shouldn’t scale relative just saying she isn’t exactly equal

actually delta = Naruto doesn't affect the koji thing much because Naruto evolves in battle and manages to hold isshiki with his chakra arms, but the same Naruto is of equal strength with delta, it is impossible for delta to do to isshiki what Naruto did.

@UchihaSlayer96 Can you ping staff about thoughts on Adult Naruto~Adult Sasuke (cause u know, u got ping powers)?
Personally, I think they should be equal, but like I said, I'm just really zoned out from GT scaling atm.
But the others already agreed with Arc's latest proposal, and the changes were already applied to most of the profiles. You could always just create a dedicated thread for this topic later, which I think would be better as it would be more focused and wouldn't suffer from the baggage and length of this thread.

Like I explained above, SPSM KCM Naruto~/>Base Jigen>>10% Base Jigen~Base Koji>Delta~SPSM KCM Naruto
We can understand that the limited code, which is stronger than the delta from which Naruto evolved compared to delta warfare, has become more powerful compared to Naruto's delta warfare, as it has to remove its limits to fight Naruto, who has no kyuubi.

my suggestion is
100% karma seal jigen> jigen arc spsm Naruto > 10% karma seal jigen = base koji> delta = delta arc Naruto

Last edited:
I see changes are being applied, on naruto’s page it reads “at least 5-B, likely 5-A” and with no mention of baryon mode

Shouldn’t it read “At least 5-A with Baryon Mode”? Pretty sure that’s what was agreed on in Arc’s 2nd proposal

I see changes are being applied, on naruto’s page it reads “at least 5-B, likely 5-A” and with no mention of baryon mode

Shouldn’t it read “At least 5-A with Baryon Mode”? Pretty sure that’s what was agreed on in Arc’s 2nd proposal
Baryon mode has it's own key

Are all the changes applied?
If so, Boruto is still at moon level for matching a weakened Sasuke
While that Sasuke is planet level
Edit: Nvm, I noticed Kawaki has also been unchanged and neither of them have their True Karma forms as keys yet so I'll be less hasty.

We can understand that the limited code, which is stronger than the delta from which Naruto evolved compared to delta warfare, has become more powerful compared to Naruto's delta warfare, as it has to remove its limits to fight Naruto, who has no kyuubi.

my suggestion is
100% karma seal jigen> jigen arc spsm Naruto > 10% karma seal jigen = base koji> delta = delta arc Naruto
Looks to fine.

I'm sure this was probably already addressed somewhere but is DMS Kakashi not being touched on due to most of his relevant feats being with Kamui?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back