• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How does he resists rimuru's aura??
Anyway i don't see what Reinhard Van Astrea can do to rimuru...
Right i forgot to add the distance, its a few kilometers and thats out of Rimurus range.

Matter manip and his swords sheath was able to stop dura negging time stopped attacks which had law manip, time manip and space manip. This carries over to his sworď.

Right i forgot to add the distance, its a few kilometers and thats out of Rimurus range.

Matter manip and his swords sheath was able to stop dura negging time stopped attacks which had law manip, time manip and space manip. This carries over to his sworď.
that won't matter thou cuz PDL rimuru don't have those
rimuru has meggido and soul consumption that covers the range of a country

that won't matter thou cuz PDL rimuru don't have those
rimuru has meggido and soul consumption that covers the range of a country
1. Megiddo will automatically avoid him, that soul consumption only works on people who have lost the will to fight
2. Thats why his nuke will one shot Rimuru

In fact after going through Reinhard Van Astrea profile again he has nothing that can significantly affect rimuru
rimuru's normal range is tens of kilometers, with gluttony it being stellar; he easily absorbs him
Rimuru can mind hax him, has hell flare that burns at several hundred millions degrees and many more

You keep on saying nuke when it he don't even have AP/hax that can kill rimuru

PDL rimuru won't even get a scratch unless the attack targets the soul
Like only watching the anime you get that
1. We dont see him get damaged enough to actually get in mortal danger but it was pretty clear when Milim showed up that one of her PHYSICAL punches would be enough to kill him instantly. If you want to take Hinatas example then she did use soul based attacks which would have killed him but thats only one of his weakness, that doesn't mean thats the only way for him to die.
2. Its matter hax and pdl rim didnt have resistance to that thus gets one shotted

In fact after going through Reinhard Van Astrea profile again he has nothing that can significantly affect rimuru
rimuru's normal range is tens of kilometers, with gluttony it being stellar; he easily absorbs him
Rimuru can mind hax him, has hell flare that burns at several hundred millions degrees and many more

You keep on saying nuke when it he don't even have AP/hax that can kill rimuru
1. Rimuru is severely slower than Reinhard
2. Rein is mind hax resistant and he is affected 80% less by fire magic although he can simply revive himself if he dies
3. Matter hax nuke ignore dura

Rein dies if he gets hell-flared, but since he’s faster he can just shoot his mana slash a bunch of times and one-shot Rim.

How far is Rim’s range with gluttony as a unique skill and not as an ultimate?

How is Reinhard going to attack Rimuru? I've only seen the anime of Re:zero so I'll say it from what I know, but it starts with melee combat, right? He has no prior knowledge about Rimuru so probably from the moment he approaches, the passives will affect him, Rimuru also has great sage acting all the time, in this version Rimuru also uses a barrier that nullifies magic within the area and Rimuru's first move is to try absorption or Meggido if he has time, so what are reinhard's wincons and what is his first move?

How is Reinhard going to attack Rimuru? I've only seen the anime of Re:zero so I'll say it from what I know, but it starts with melee combat, right? He has no prior knowledge about Rimuru so probably from the moment he approaches, the passives will affect him, Rimuru also has great sage acting all the time, in this version Rimuru also uses a barrier that nullifies magic within the area and Rimuru's first move is to try absorption or Meggido if he has time
1. This is SBA Reinhard, he only beat down puck becuz he wanted to talk him out of it after which he killed him instantly. This means that he is likely to go with matter nukes which have a range of a couple of kms and not only does Rimuru not have enough dura to tank it but he also doesnt resist matter hax
2. Reinhards godly intuition is very likely to tell him to escape the barrier and megiddo will automatically avoid him due to being a long ranged attack. Not to mention Reinhard isnt made up of mana and as we have seen in the battle with hinata only creatures made up of magicules or mana if we use verse equalizations are affected since Hinata was still able to utilize her magic.
3. Reinhard is also faster than Rimuru in this key and the only way he loses is he gets too close and gets affected by his passives, this he is unlikely to do due to his godly intuition but if he does he dies almost instantly

1. This is SBA Reinhard, he only beat down puck becuz he wanted to talk him out of it after which he killed him instantly. This means that he is likely to go with matter nukes which have a range of a couple of kms and not only does Rimuru not have enough dura to tank it but he also doesnt resist matter hax
I see, Rimuru has no answer to that, but when it's something long range he tends to fly around to get a better view, besides having the prediction of the great sage acting, so I wonder if Reinhard could hit him, but if so, so Reinhard can win with it
2. Reinhards godly intuition is very likely to tell him to escape the barrier and megiddo will automatically avoid him due to being a long ranged attack. Not to mention Reinhard isnt made up of mana and as we have seen in the battle with hinata only creatures made up of magicules or mana if we use verse equalizations are affected since Hinata was still able to utilize her magic.
You're wrong, I'm not referring to the holy barrier, but the barrier he used on the (human) soldiers of Farmus' army, when he used it, he sealed away any and all magic, and we know that the range of this is huge
3. Reinhard is also faster than Rimuru in this key and the only way he loses is he gets too close and gets affected by his passives, this he is unlikely to do due to his godly intuition but if he does he dies almost instantly
Fair

I see, Rimuru has no answer to that, but when it's something long range he tends to fly around to get a better view, besides having the prediction of the great sage acting, so I wonder if Reinhard could hit him, but if so, so Reinhard can win with it

You're wrong, I'm not referring to the holy barrier, but the barrier he used on the (human) soldiers of Farmus' army, when he used it, he sealed away any and all magic, and we know that the range of this is huge

Fair
1. i would like to add that Rein has a homing dp that makes all his long-range attacks hit alongside his dp of initiation that makes all his first attack hit
2. Same thing, Reins intution would tell him to go out of the barriers range and he doesnt really utilise magic in the first place. Although his nuke might be magic who knows
anyways due to higher speed he would probably nuke Rim before he gets too close due to intution so Rein fra?

1. i would like to add that Rein has a homing dp that makes all his long-range attacks hit alongside his dp of initiation that makes all his first attack hit
2. Same thing, Reins intution would tell him to go out of the barriers range and he doesnt really utilise magic in the first place. Although his nuke might be magic who knows
anyways due to higher speed he would probably nuke Rim before he gets too close due to intution so Rein fra?
Well given Reinhard's FTL speed, I don't think Rimuru could handle this, if Reinhard's first move is ranged nuclear attacks even without having prior knowledge then yes, Reinhard FRA

Last edited:
Back