• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Its not, Reinhard getting too close would passively die and Rimuru has relavistic perception speed
Relativistic perception only comes in the demon lord key, and perception doesn't help against speed FTL anyway, so it's irrelevant, and the passives don't even get in the way if Reinhard can finish off Rimuru without even knowing it

Relativistic perception only comes in the demon lord key, and perception doesn't help against speed FTL anyway, so it's irrelevant, and the passives don't even get in the way if Reinhard can finish off Rimuru without even knowing it
1. Massively hypersonic+ is black lightning to which Shizue reacts to, this is way before any of the major fights where he gets tons of upgrades and also without his mind acceleration buff. His magic is also perception based and thus he would be ablè to do multiple attacks
2, Reinhard likes to go for cc a lot even when Reid is drawn, most of the times he chooses to fight closesly rather than nuking them. The only reàson he is more likely to go for his nuke here is becuz of his godly intuition. Rimuru has a valid wincon which is highly probable

1. Massively hypersonic+ is black lightning to which Shizue reacts to, this is way before any of the major fights where he gets tons of upgrades and also without his mind acceleration buff. His magic is also perception based and thus he would be ablè to do multiple attacks
Rimuru didn't have a big upgrade regarding perception, it all depends on the thought acceleration he only had thousands of times the normal speed in that time, and perceiving something massively hypersonic+ gives you... massively hypersonic+ perception, does not involve relativistic and is consistently treated that Rimuru only obtains this level of perception with 1 million times increased thought acceleration, which you can only achieve when awakening as a demon lord, I don't intend to delve into this, Rimuru's profile already shows this
2, Reinhard likes to go for cc a lot even when Reid is drawn, most of the times he chooses to fight closesly rather than nuking them. The only reàson he is more likely to go for his nuke here is becuz of his godly intuition. Rimuru has a valid wincon which is highly probable
If divine intuition can handle Rimuru's passives with Reinhard staying at a distance then it's still a stomp, Reinhard will literally finish off in a single hit, there's no argument about that

Rimuru didn't have a big upgrade regarding perception, it all depends on the thought acceleration he only had thousands of times the normal speed in that time, and perceiving something massively hypersonic+ gives you... massively hypersonic+ perception, does not involve relativistic and is consistently treated that Rimuru only obtains this level of perception with 1 million times increased thought acceleration, which you can only achieve when awakening as a demon lord, I don't intend to delve into this, Rimuru's profile already shows this

If divine intuition can handle Rimuru's passives with Reinhard staying at a distance then it's still a stomp, Reinhard will literally finish off in a single hit, there's no argument about that
Thats not how a stomp works, Rimuru still has a wincon. You did need to change a lot of matchups if you declare any one sided match as a stomp.

Rimuru can also fire off a disintegration to finish off Reinhard, Disintegratioñ comes neither under Projectile nor under any of the magic he is 80% resisatnt to which means it would be an instant ko if it hits. Seeing how Reinhard might go for cc Rimuru has another wincon with this

Thats not how a stomp works, Rimuru still has a wincon. You did need to change a lot of matchups if you declare any one sided match as a stomp.
that's literally how it works, if Rimuru even has a chance to act or fight back due to the speed difference then it's a stomp
Rimuru can also fire off a disintegration to finish off Reinhard, Disintegratioñ comes neither under Projectile nor under any of the magic he is 80% resisatnt to which means it would be an instant ko if it hits. Seeing how Reinhard might go for cc Rimuru has another wincon with this
Rimuru had no disintegration at this point.

that's literally how it works, if Rimuru even has a chance to act or fight back due to the speed difference then it's a stomp

Rimuru had no disintegration at this point.
1. If he can act then how tf is it a stomp
2. This is the Rimuru right before TDL transformation and that version did have disintegration

1. If he can act then how tf is it a stomp
he can't exactly act because he gets blown up before doing anything, no use having hax if he wouldn't even be able to think about using it, that's what stomp means
2. This is the Rimuru right before TDL transformation and that version did have disintegration
Rimuru only got disintegration exactly when he became a TDL, because that's when Raphael was able to analyze spirit particles and learn disintegration, even this is in his profile only after evolving(demon slime), if you disagree then create a CRT to add disintegration to the demon lord seed key(slime)

he can't exactly act because he gets blown up before doing anything, no use having hax if he wouldn't even be able to think about using it, that's what stomp means

Rimuru only got disintegration exactly when he became a TDL, because that's when Raphael was able to analyze spirit particles and learn disintegration, even this is in his profile only after evolving(demon slime), if you disagree then create a CRT to add disintegration to the demon lord seed key(slime)
1. Reinhards running speed isnt FTL, only his combat speed is. Considering that its likely that he would run towards rimuru for cc there is a high chance for Rimuru to strike

2. Is that so? I always thought he had disintegration due to being able to witness it

Anyways my main reason for this not being a stomp is due to this not being utterly one sided considering that reinhard only has the initiation and the first move to actually defeat Rimuru, doing anything other than that would mean his loss. Grace has been over for a while now so i will call a mod

1. Reinhards running speed isnt FTL, only his combat speed is. Considering that its likely that he would run towards rimuru for cc there is a high chance for Rimuru to strike
huh? Reinhard's profile doesn't show that he's limited to combat, but that doesn't really matter, a few kilometers away is irrelevant for an FTL character. Tell me how would Rimuru be able to think against an FTL being when he was only able to perceive light when he became a true dragon. And you're contradicting yourself, if divine intuition will make him avoid approaching, then he won't run towards Rimuru, but just fire nuclear attacks from afar.
2. Is that so? I always thought he had disintegration due to being able to witness it
Only Raphael managed to analyze the nature of holy particles iirc

huh? Reinhard's profile doesn't show that he's limited to combat, but that doesn't really matter, a few kilometers away is irrelevant for an FTL character. Tell me how would Rimuru be able to think against an FTL being when he was only able to perceive light when he became a true dragon. And you're contradicting yourself, if divine intuition will make him avoid approaching, then he won't run towards Rimuru, but just fire nuclear attacks from afar.
I think the speed thing has been added to his profile
he has MH+ speed and FTL combat speed
Intition is in the end an intuition, he isnt gonna be following it 100% of the time
a match is considered a stomp if one side has absolutely no win cons
thus this match isnt a stomp
voting can continue

a match is considered a stomp if one side has absolutely no win cons
thus this match isnt a stomp
voting can continue
Its guaranteed that reinhard will be the one to move first thanks to his ftl combat speed, and on top of that,thanks to his intuition his first move is going to be a insta-kill nuke that will 100% hit rim due to reinhard blessing

It doesnt matter if rimuru has ways to put reinhard down, if the later doesnt even get the chance to use his "wincons" then realistically he has no wincons

Last edited:
Its guaranteed that reinhard will be the one to move first thanks to his ftl combat speed, and on top of that,thanks to his intuition his first move is going to be a insta-kill nuke that will 100% hit rim due to reinhard blessing

It doesnt matter if rimuru has ways to put reinhard down, if the later doesnt even get the chance to use his "wincons" then realistically he has no wincons
Reinhard would also go for cqc as I mentioned above, which would give Rimuru the upperhand and he isnt FTL in travel speed so he wouldnt outclass Rimuru if he did that, most likely getting trashed by the passives or one of his haxes

Tbh most characters don’t actually travel long distances at the same speed the travel short distances while they fight but post profiles don’t care and don’t mention it, lol. I feel like it should be fixed with profile formatting rules but meh.

I just want to point out that Reinhard First move is not nuking people with matter manipulation.
He only nuke people when he knows that the character is dangerous or he needs to be defeated quicly.

Last edited:
So its a normal slash imbued with some kind of homing magic? Rimuru could eat all the attacks with gluttony then, since its pretty in-character for him to do that.
Its not magic, think of it as a passive ability

Reinhard has a blessing that makes so all his attacks connects

As in all his projectile follows his enemy or it spawns directly inside the target?
they are supposed to always hit no matter what, homing is just a way for that to happen is my guess not sure if it has ever been cleared out how his dp works completely. (although thats mainly irrelevant here since Rimuru doesnt have any counters to stuff like that in this key)

Right i forgot to add the distance, its a few kilometers and thats out of Rimurus range.
Tens of Kilometers (Can create barriers 30 miles in diameter).

Law Manipulation and Power Nullification (Anti-Magic Area rewrites the laws of the world to create a barrier which prevents the usage of magic)

What can Reinhard do against law manipulation based powernull.

PDL Rimuru didnt have mid godly regen or any way to come back via the soul, if he dies physically then he is dead
Rimuru has soul manipulation resistance and law manipulation resistance.

Also What can Reinhard do against High (Molecular) Regeneration.
godly intuition
How does this ability work and what's the range? Rimuru has it.

Stealth Mastery, Pseudo-Invisibility and Lack of Presence (Formhide is an art which enables one to lose sight from Magic Sense.)

Also Rimuru has a core made of information particles (Type 2 Information).

If Reinhard can't destroy Rimuru's core, he can move the Rimuru core into a clone. (Immortality Type 6)

Immortality (Types 1, 3, and 6; Rimuru is a semi-spiritual-lifeform, thus doesn't age.[4] Can regenerate limbs, and move his core to another clone. A core is a set of consciousness and information particle)

I don't understand why Rimuru lost. I'm so busy, sorry for the things I overlooked.

Last edited:
Tens of Kilometers (Can create barriers 30 miles in diameter).
I think he was referring to the range of his aura (though I could be wrong)

Law Manipulation and Power Nullification (Anti-Magic Area rewrites the laws of the world to create a barrier which prevents the usage of magic)

What can Reinhard do against law manipulation based powernull.
He doesn't use magic, he is incapable of using it due to being born with a "defective" Gate.

Rimuru has soul manipulation resistance and law manipulation resistance.

I don't think Reinhard will be attacking his soul or anything, it seems he would be using atomic level Matter hax, which I would assume is > molecular regen.

Essentially it is a "superhuman intuition" that informs Reinhard of any and all threats to himself. Less skilled characters such as Julius Juukulius are able to sense and react to invisible attacks.
Lightly, Regulus patted the place where he had been struck by the sword, and tilted his head.
Reinhard, alerted by this motion, tossed aside the scraps in his hands and made to leap backward at a wide angle―— just as he prepared to jump, his feet froze in place.
Reinhard’s superhuman intuition.
It informed him of dire, imminent threats to his self, and preemptively detecting incoming attacks. His keen instincts told him that he could not dodge to the rear. He immediately straightened and began to search for alternative routes.

If Reinhard can't destroy Rimuru's core, he can move the Rimuru core into a clone. (Immortality Type 6)
If it's particles, I assume Reinhard can affect them with matter hax, but if the particles themselves must be totally destroyed then idk if he can (I could be wrong)

(This isn't a vote btw, not that it matters since the vote count is valid)

he has low high regen negation plus his matter hax will take him out in one shot and Rimuru does not have low godly in this key
How does this ability work and what's the range? Rimuru has it.

Stealth Mastery, Pseudo-Invisibility and Lack of Presence (Formhide is an art which enables one to lose sight from Magic Sense.)

Not sure if thats combat applicable since Rimuru did that to survive disintegration and escape instead of continuing to fight, i would think thats a last resort for him which he isnt likely to use at the beginning of the battle. Also that might be classified aa self bfr though i am not sure

Another thing, can Rimuru in this key resist Reinhards judgement dp?

they are supposed to always hit no matter what, homing is just a way for that to happen is my guess not sure if it has ever been cleared out how his dp works completely. (although thats mainly irrelevant here since Rimuru doesnt have any counters to stuff like that in this key)
Well if Reinhard's slash doesn't spawn inside Rimuru and instead acts like a homing missile, then he can just do this

Rimuru_gluttony.gif

Well if Reinhard's slash doesn't spawn inside Rimuru and instead acts like a homing missile, then he can just do this
I mean he doesn't really use projectiles usually so this seems pointless in the first place, and Rimuru certainly isn't consuming a FTL kilometres-wide aoe matter hax wave, right?

I mean he doesn't really use projectiles usually so this seems pointless in the first place, and Rimuru certainly isn't consuming a FTL kilometres-wide aoe matter hax wave, right?
we are talking about his matter hax which he does use all the time after entering SBA with reid, its his most common move alongside slashing his opponent down

Back