• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the wincons for each Oni?
Benimaru:
1. Outlasting Ram due to stamina advantage
2. Potentially killing her with the Fire magic, though she is very likely to predict and dodge
Ram:
1. Can predict all of his attacks and attack benimaru from range with wind attacks
2. can use wind jail to trap and limit his movements then finishing him off with the wind jails
3. Hide behind the trees since this is new york, limit his movements and kill him
4. Can tank a few of his attacks then kill him off with a couple of big attacks of her own
5. Create her own version of his fire ball then trap him in it till he dies
6. By chance if Benimaru makes the mistake of going cqc, explaining to him Invincible style on why that is stupid

Using their environment isn't something that only Ram can do here so that's a moot wincon.

First time I hear Ram using the same technique as Benimaru

Also not quite convinced how Benimaru covering himself with fire would not work simply because Ram has higher AP.
The nature of magic in Tensura would make that a moot point. It's literally magic manifested from idea that breaks a law. And Benimaru using that magic with an idea that it will block off the attack would work regardless due to it's nature alone of being conceptual and making the law change to manifest such idea to exist.

Using their environment isn't something that only Ram can do here so that's a moot wincon.
Ram has way higher BIQ than benimaru so its nof even a debate on who would be better at utilizing there environment + I haven't ever seen him use his environment, he usually just straight tries to go for the 1v1
First time I hear Ram using the same technique as Benimaru
She can copy what he does with the flame balls and create her own version of it
Also not quite convinced how Benimaru covering himself with fire would not work simply because Ram has higher AP.
The nature of magic in Tensura would make that a moot point. It's literally magic manifested from idea that breaks a law. And Benimaru using that magic with an idea that it will block off the attack would work regardless due to it's nature alone of being conceptual and making the law change to manifest such idea to exist.
Yeah yeah cm type 2, law manipulation i get it
But its not dura neg and you would need to prove that it can tank an attack that is stronger than itself when its only feat has been to push back a massively inferior character
This is also without considering the fact that benimaru probably wouldn't instantly think of doing this considering how overconfident he is in this key
Brody would try to deflect the wind blades normally and get trapped in wind jails then sliced to pieces from multiple attacks
Also somebody mentioned that in the manga version, Al Fura seems like an AoE attack so it might be even worse for him💀, i will look into it though

The statement alone and the scans of how magic work is proof enough. I don't need to convince you to believe it. I just need to make it reasonable Ang logically sound that makes it agreeable over your own.

Anyway retract my vote for now as respect to the ongoing contention.
I have more to say in regards to their wincon now that AP difference is at best only 2x and speed equal means they are limited on the same speed which makes wider range attacks like barrier more likely to work even if one is to predict it. If you can predict you will get hit within a 590 meter radius and you can only move 30meters per second it becomes a moot point and instantaneous spells would make it even harder as one can simply relocate the attack while you were attempting to dodge because of how instantaneous it is. Benimaru doesn't need the fireball to be close he just needs it to be within a certain range before he erect a barrier to trap Ram

The statement alone and the scans of how magic work is proof enough. I don't need to convince you to believe it. I just need to make it reasonable Ang logically sound that makes it agreeable over your own.

Anyway retract my vote for now as respect to the ongoing contention.
I have more to say in regards to their wincon now that AP difference is at best only 2x and speed equal means they are limited on the same speed which makes wider range attacks like barrier more likely to work even if one is to predict it. If you can predict you will get hit within a 590 meter radius and you can only move 30meters per second it becomes a moot point and instantaneous spells would make it even harder as one can simply relocate the attack while you were attempting to dodge because of how instantaneous it is. Benimaru doesn't need the fireball to be close he just needs it to be within a certain range before he erect a barrier to trap Ram
Whats the size of the barrier then?
Man i wish Ram also bothered copying Ley's teleportation

Also worth mentioning that while 2x AP in and of itself isn't that much when mixed in with piercing or slashing damage + its dura neg properties, it becomes enough to simply bisect you with a single hit. Benimaru could take a couple of hits but i am almost 100% sure now that he will go down in under 2 or 3. Especially if Ram just spawns instantaneous wind jails all over his body that trap his movement then close the distance to kill him

Last edited:
What you mean? Like, theres a hot time that i watched that show, can you explain why Ram would't able to dodge Beni attacks?
Its like a dome type of thing with a wild area of effect, also is there any reason why ram can affect or conquer his barriers

Multi layer barrier that traps physical and conceptual and information entities
He can also use it as defense and its always active
Multilayer Barrier: Creates a Barrier, consisting of several thin layers of Ranged Barrier, with each layer having one of the tolerance-type Skill effects each and unless deliberately strengthened by magicules, the energy consumption is less than Benimaru's natural magicule recovery rate, allowing him to have Multilayer Barrier permanently active. If broken it gets recreated immediately

None of what you said is on his profile(i dont mean the barrier thats always on part), I would also like to know WHEN he got this barrier because its highly likely that was post harvest festival
Also what is a tolerance type skill?

Last edited:
None of what you said is on his profile(i dont mean the barrier thats always on part), I would also like to know WHEN he got this barrier because its highly likely that was post harvest festival
I am pretty sure it was right after being namned.
Also what is a tolerance type skill?
It is skills that give the users resistances. And those resistances can be fused into Multilayered barrier. Meaning they are always active for Benimaru.

Also if that wasen't enough Benimaru has some kind of Fire "barrier" (not sure of it is active or passive, but it seems passive) that makes his entire body shoot out Natrual flames when he is atacked, that act as a defensive barrier. (honestly it may even be a part of his Multilayer barrier)

I am pretty sure it was right after being namned.

It is skills that give the users resistances. And those resistances can be fused into Multilayered barrier. Meaning they are always active for Benimaru.
Uh do we know what those resistances are?
Also if that wasen't enough Benimaru has some kind of Fire "barrier" (not sure of it is active or passive, but it seems passive) that makes his entire body shoot out Natrual flames when he is atacked, that act as a defensive barrier. (honestly it may even be a part of his Multilayer barrier)
It doesnt seem passive to me though, and thats only for thermal negation so its not relevant in this fight

???
Idk you tell me
Funny story actually, It was never revealed exactly what Resist skills he had before becoming a Oni. We only know that he has some resist skills by him using multilayered barrier, After all Multilayered barrier is ranged barrier combined with one resist skill for each layer.

Funny story actually, It was never revealed exactly what Resist skills he had before becoming a Oni. We only know that he has some resist skills by him using multilayered barrier, After all Multilayered barrier is ranged barrier combined with one resist skill for each layer.
Yeah alright then the multilayer barrier is useless here💀💀💀

Check his profile
I said what he resist is what is added in the barrier
Yeah, it doesn't add a whole lot to the table to change the outcome.
At best it lowers the "wind magic" aspect of it to an unquantifiable degree. The 2x AP + slicing damage boost + limited dura neg combo is still enough to kill him in a couple of hits

Yeah, it doesn't add a whole lot to the table to change the outcome.
At best it lowers the "wind magic" aspect of it to an unquantifiable degree. The 2x AP + slicing damage boost + limited dura neg combo is still enough to kill him in a couple of hits
You're talking like asif benimaru would just stand there and accept getting hit Like
"Oh lord ram, i cant adapt or dodge or cast magic against you, or make few exchanges against you, or even more the so, curse you, but just allow myself get hit multiple times and die on the spot"

You're talking like asif benimaru would just stand there and accept getting hit Like
"Oh lord ram, i cant adapt or dodge or cast magic against you, or make few exchanges against you, or even more the so, curse you, but just allow myself get hit multiple times and die on the spot"
Yeah pretty much, he can't exactly adapt to a skill god in a matter of moments. He doesn't have such feats, she has multiple ways to know what he is going to do before he himself does and can trick him in countless ways, reestrict his movements and cause damage at the same time with wind jails and even copy his fire ball tactics.

Yeah pretty much, he can't exactly adapt to a skill god in a matter of moments. He doesn't have such feats, she has multiple ways to know what he is going to do before he himself does and can trick him in countless ways, reestrict his movements and cause damage at the same time with wind jails and even copy his fire ball tactics.
So what are the starting moves of ram
In a real scenario, lets assume both is also bloodlusted, what is she doing
As for benimaru he is casting a multi layered barrier around himself and ram

Immediately aiming for decapitation, either via a projectile wind-blade or via CQC with wind-blades coating her limbs.
All Kijins are natrualy resistiant towards Magical attacks, also physical attacks can not break through Multilayered barrier.

Also, Benimarus wincon is litterly if he hits her with his magic. Getting closer will just allow Benimaru to attack with his "Hell flare" Either combines with his sword or in his AoE attack that he can throw. He also have Natural flames as a passive shield that counter attacks when he is attacked.

All Kijins are natrualy resistiant towards Magical attacks, also physical attacks can not break through Multilayered barrier.
He is "resistant" to an unknwon degree, and Ram's attacka arent phys8cal for the most part. She also can bypass his dura mostly
Also, Benimarus wincon is litterly if he hits her with his magic. Getting closer will just allow Benimaru to attack with his "Hell flare" Either combines with his sword or in his AoE attack that he can throw. He also have Natural flames as a passive shield that counter attacks when he is attacked.
Prove that he always keeps his flame shield on because i have never seen him keep it on 24/7 nor was there ever a statement for it afaik
Even if he did a couple of Ram's instant kill hits would be enough

Also worth mentioning that neither are in bloodlusted mode but Ram tends to go for the kill regardless

He is "resistant" to an unknwon degree, and Ram's attacka arent phys8cal for the most part. She also can bypass his dura mostly
So your entire argument is "I am sure that his resistant towards elemental magic isen't strong enough"?
Also worth mentioning that neither are in bloodlusted mode but Ram tends to go for the kill regardless
Same for Benimaru, as we see numerous times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back