• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just showed you that it can go from one universe to another (the isolated dimensions of the labyrinth are universes as has long been accepted). But as you wish.

An inferior version of the Space Movement skill allowed him to visit Tempest from Ingrasia.

It was a quiet afternoon when Shuna started reading in her room. Just as she was doing so, Shion came barging in, as usual, begging her for help with one recipe or another. But he noticed the book in Shuna's hand and asked her a question.

"What is that, Shuna-sama?""Ji ji ji ji!" Shuna smiled. "This is a book, Shion. A magic book that Rimuru-sama gave us."

Just as they were getting used to the daily routine of running the place alone, Rimuru returned. It had only been last night when she approached Shuna and dropped a huge pile of magic tomes on the floor. "Oh, are you awake, Shuna?" he said casually, as if nothing was unusual about this. "Perfect. You wanted to learn magic, right? Here; I've got some stuff for you."

Prove he will run away THOUSANDS of kilometres
Thats the same arguement as Ainzs and the result is pretty much the same:
They dont escape that far in character when using teleportation to escape a situation

In fact thats an even bigger blunder because then its a guranteed death for them since they didnt escape far enough🗿

I was planning to leave Ramiris' labyrinth for much less, if going from one universe to another is not going far in character then I don't know what is.

I just showed you that it can go from one universe to another (the isolated dimensions of the labyrinth are universes as has long been accepted). But as you wish.
Its not on his profile, so i am skeptical plus my point still stands. He uses it to go back to his country. He doesn't leave the battle to another universe.

The labrynths shouldnt be other universes to begin with lmfao. They are literally layers and are limited in size. They can physically crossed by people.
Also werent the labyrinth layers much later in the story? This is slime key Rimuru
An inferior version of the Space Movement skill allowed him to visit Tempest from Ingrasia.
Which is not 9000 kilometres apart
I was planning to leave Ramiris' labyrinth for much less, if going from one universe to another is not going far in character then I don't know what is.
Wank

How many times do I have to put your head in the dirt in this argument for it to stick?
He hasnt teleported to space before and there is unironically no feat of him ever going that far in a fight, the only time he tried escaping was when he got cockblocked by a barrier.
Do you really think such an arguement is valid? And to say he will escape more than hundreds of kilometres is far beyond giving him the benefit of the doubt let alone more than 9000 kilometers

Heck previously we were assuming the blast started at an epicenter and then radiated outwards but its actually far worse as the destruction is simultaneous with his sword swing, Ainz probably cant even escape it in time

Reinhards EE slash is born from his sword skill. Its not magic nor any other power, it is literally them just swinging their sword. Also the path of destruction actually doesnt take time and is simulataneous to the arc of the sword. Rimuru wont have enough time once Reinhard starts to slash
Yeah, and holy field prevents any movement as well read the ability
Physical movement is impossible and it's layered

imma just send it here
Holy Manipulation and Statistics Reduction (Can move in the Holy Field which prevents monsters from taking action. This field weakens monsters both physically and spiritually that also prevents them from using of any skills)

i still don't even know why someone re-talked here isn't this done already
I just want to argue since its "rimuru" they keep mentioning
Yes. This is based on in character stuff.
Otherwise Rimuru probably takes this more often than not
Rimuru often only avoids strikes, then if successfully avoided he learns it and gains resistance to it, your ability isn't all powerful, plus if speed is equal great sage can produce an optimum result for this, cast a debuff to it, or do some other thing, plus killing the physical body of slime characters that have skills is pretty much a useless move unless your EE also affects the soul and it have to have layered soul destruction, there are many things rimuru can do here, like countless he can also absorb the EE energy from that sword too tho lmao and he can cast magic to prevent the sword from moving or use his skill or something, he have veldora inside of him so killing the slime first and foremost is a "you're dead" move, plus like i said great sage will resurrect him if he does dies (and even if his soul vanished) since a skill is more fundamental than a soul in slime, additionally, he can rewrite the laws of the ability (pretty sure i mentioned that before) and so much more lol, if there's nothing he can do he can create a clone and leave his skill in that clone thus the skill becomes gluttony that will eat reinhard very planet

i still don't even know why someone re-talked here isn't this done already
I just want to argue since its "rimuru" they keep mentioning

Rimuru often only avoids strikes, then if successfully avoided he learns it and gains resistance to it,
Yeah the problem is that he cant avoid an omnidirectional Aoe attack that instantaneously destroys 9000 kilometres of area ta once
your ability isn't all powerful, plus if speed is equal great sage can produce an optimum result for this, cast a debuff to it, or do some other thing,
Reinhard resists debuffs, he also gets speed amps that are faster than Rimuru's
plus killing the physical body of slime characters that have skills is pretty much a useless move unless your EE also affects the soul and it have to have layered soul destruction
he isnt an SPL here so no. His body gets disintegrated and he would need feats of coming back from EE in his slime key (which he does not have)
Although Reinhards EE also destroys the Od which is equivalent to the soul and mind. It probably has layers but ReZero's layers are still under revision
, there are many things rimuru can do here, like countless he can also absorb the EE energy from that sword too tho lmao
X doubt, its a spatial sword slash which has EE attached to it. It cleaves the very world itself, plus its instantaneous and due to speed equalized + his amps faster than Rimuru can summon gluttony
and he can cast magic to prevent the sword from moving
he doesn't have such magic and even if he did, would be too slow for him to stop it
Actually Reinhard passively powernulls magic so that might not even be a viable option, IF Rimuru even has the range to affect someone a kilometer away from him
or use his skill or something,
"Something" isnt a defined way. I can say the same about Reinhard
"some blessing will be granted to him via Od Laguna that will make him resist Rimuru's stuff"
he have veldora inside of him so killing the slime first and foremost is a "you're dead" move,
true but its more dependent on if he comes out or not, its not provable atleast due to that never happening. Also wasn't veldora worried that he would die as well if Rimuru dies?
oh and he is also sealed inside of him so i doubt coming out alone would really do much
plus like i said great sage will resurrect him if he does dies (and even if his soul vanished) since a skill is more fundamental than a soul in slime,
he hasnt done so in his slime form, plus if that was the case then every person with a unique skill would have mid godly. Which is obviously not true
additionally, he can rewrite the laws of the ability (pretty sure i mentioned that before) and so much more lol,
he hasnt done this in his slime form
if there's nothing he can do he can create a clone and leave his skill in that clone thus the skill becomes gluttony that will eat reinhard very planet
And where would he go? Mf still gets erased

Quick reminder that he would have to do any of this in the span of a blitz amped Reinhard swinging his sword once. A blitz being something he physically cannot react to.
His analysis would also start AFTER his sword swing starts

He hasnt teleported to space before and there is unironically no feat of him ever going that far in a fight, the only time he tried escaping was when he got cockblocked by a barrier.
And when he ALWAYS has a plan to escape immediately if necessary! There is no Nazerick on earth Satella, so where is the most secure area Ainz knows?
Do you really think such an arguement is valid? And to say he will escape more than hundreds of kilometres is far beyond giving him the benefit of the doubt let alone more than 9000 kilometers
Do you think that Reinhard would get up and instantly swing reid? Can you prove that?
Heck previously we were assuming the blast started at an epicenter and then radiated outwards but its actually far worse as the destruction is simultaneous with his sword swing, Ainz probably cant even escape it in time
Speed Equal Satella, Aina can think like 10 times before Reinhard's swing even connects!

And when he ALWAYS has a plan to escape immediately if necessary! There is no Nazerick on earth Satella, so where is the most secure area Ainz knows?
Idk, on him to figure it out because he gets ******* slashed as soon as the fight starts and he has no feats in canon of escaping to space

Do you think that Reinhard would get up and instantly swing reid? Can you prove that?
Mf this has been proved over a 6 or 7 times by now, its his go to attack + his godly instincts literally scream "BEST MOVE IS THIS!!" at everything he does which is slashing everything down in this case
Speed Equal Satella, Aina can think like 10 times before Reinhard's swing even connects!
Cecilus at Mach 1000 looking at light moving at Mach 874,030 move a 100x slower🗿
The awakened amp is blitzing, Ainz also does NOT hvae prior knowledge and the attack is instantaneous.

Btw just to give you a quick reminder that Ainz probably doesn't even have a wincon anymore due to the fact that everything he has gets resisted by both💀
Aside from time stop, that will happen in due time since Reinhard does have layers on his time stop as well but for now he does not

Yeah the problem is that he cant avoid an omnidirectional Aoe attack that instantaneously destroys 9000 kilometres of area ta once
What?, what is Aoe?,
Reinhard resists debuffs, he also gets speed amps that are faster than Rimuru's
Rimuru also get speed amps but via mind accelerate
he isnt an SPL here so no. His body gets disintegrated and he would need feats of coming back from EE in his slime key (which he does not have)
Is that what you want?, okay then i will create a thread
X doubt, its a spatial sword slash which has EE attached to it. It cleaves the very world itself, plus its instantaneous and due to speed equalized + his amps faster than Rimuru can summon gluttony
Spatial Manipulation (Analyzed the cause of Hakurou's wounds that was struck by Kyoya's space severing attack which in turn gained the ability to resist and counteract with spatial element)
he doesn't have such magic and even if he did, would be too slow for him to stop it

Actually Reinhard passively powernulls magic so that might not even be a viable option, IF Rimuru even has the range to affect someone a kilometer away from him
There's no way bro thinks slime magic is the same as his verse's own?, magic in slime is rooted from the system, with that, laws, principles, ideas can be interchanged, no way in hell you're power nulling that my bro and yes rimuru magic works that way, the same as everyone else
true but its more dependent on if he comes out or not, its not provable atleast due to that never happening. Also wasn't veldora worried that he would die as well if Rimuru dies?
oh and he is also sealed inside of him so i doubt coming out alone would really do much
Pretty much have happened in every timeline rimuru died lmao. You're also probably not a reader of slime that's why i won't take the "worried he'll die" thing seriously, cuz lmao, veldora never implied or directly said such.
he hasnt done so in his slime form, plus if that was the case then every person with a unique skill would have mid godly. Which is obviously not true
I'll make a thread+ it's not regen its resurrection+not mid godly, it's low godly, great sage resurrected dead rimuru once before after getting hit with a vanishing slash
he hasnt done this in his slime form

And where would he go? Mf still gets erased
You keep barking about doing shit in slime form EVERY SLIME CHARACTER HAVE LAW MANIP wtf you talking about????, plus he can escape to another universe
Quick reminder that he would have to do any of this in the span of a blitz amped Reinhard swinging his sword once. A blitz being something he physically cannot react to.
His analysis would also start AFTER his sword swing starts
Reinhard just starts swinging like wow

Last edited:
Idk, on him to figure it out because he gets ******* slashed as soon as the fight starts and he has no feats in canon of escaping to space
"up to Planetary with Teleportation magic"

I'm no longer going to dignify this with a response.
Mf this has been proved over a 6 or 7 times by now, its his go to attack + his godly instincts literally scream "BEST MOVE IS THIS!!" at everything he does which is slashing everything down in this case
MF thought>>> Laido-ing a sword.
The awakened amp is blitzing, Ainz also does NOT hvae prior knowledge and the attack is instantaneous.
What does hvae mean?

Dicking around aside, Ainz starts with time stop into comboing his spells, and I've already argued for Ainz's death manip to be Baseline<Ainz<1 layer, and if you buy that or not, it don't matter because we will argue until the cows come home on that.

Ans hilarious thing is, Ainz tries to run away if his death manip doesn't work lol
Btw just to give you a quick reminder that Ainz probably doesn't even have a wincon anymore due to the fact that everything he has gets resisted by both💀
Aside from time stop, that will happen in due time since Reinhard does have layers on his time stop as well but for now he does not
Ainz's wincon was letting Reinhard body Rimuru then camping Reinhard with an aura.

Rimuru isn't getting bodied anymore

Though by Satella's arguments against Ainz it doesn't matter what power Reinhard has or what his in-character is known as in-canon, as all that matters is what they show

Ainz has layers for some accepted things, and I don't see layered resistance for Reinhard in either his profile or the review thread. Then provide where this has been accepted.

Ainz has layers for some accepted things, and I don't see layered resistance for Reinhard in either his profile or the review thread. Then provide where this has been accepted.
he has layered death hax with his staff which dont really do much since Reinhard resists baseline death manipulation and can just come back from layered death hax, time stop will at best give Ainz time to stall
tell me how will Ainz permanently kill Reinhard?

he has layered death hax with his staff which dont really do much since Reinhard resists baseline death manipulation and can just come back from layered death hax, time stop will at best give Ainz time to stall
Incap him by making him not do shit for 24 hours

I don't know, I just said that Ainz has layers for some things, and I asked you where Reinhard's layers of resistance were accepted, and not if who would win.

So it looks like Rein doesn't have any layer of resistance since you didn't respond.

stopped time would be incap because it puts Reinhard in a state where he cannot harm Ainz for over a day
except his time stop needs to be constantly applied, and knowing him once he uses everything in his arsenal and see that nothing works he will instead run away.
This is also without assuming that he doesn't get caught off guard by Reinhard respawning

Rimuru kill both
Pretty much it

imma have your boy be murdered soon but you would have to wait for that, btw how is he gonna kill Reinhard anyway? Reinhard resists soul absorption
Layered power null that kills over time or using summon to summon spirits which you have no way to interact with or survive against or subjective reality on CM2 level or anything else goes

Layered power null that kills over time or using summon to summon spirits which you have no way to interact with or survive against or subjective reality on CM2 level or anything else goes
layered power null works on monsters not humans, thats a power that wouldnt work. Spirits would get their mana absorbed due to magic equalization in the OP and Reinhard resists magic overall + projectiles change direction when aimed at him + his auto dodge blessing + his godly instincts

layered power null works on monsters not humans, thats a power that wouldnt work. Spirits would get their mana absorbed due to magic equalization in the OP and Reinhard resists magic overall + projectiles change direction when aimed at him + his auto dodge blessing + his godly instincts
It works on everyone that have skill nd magic
Except unique skill users
Tf is magic equalization?
They have passive CM2 **** is magic equalization???
Arent you ducking the power of spirits rather?

It works on everyone that have skill nd magic Except unique skill users
yeah Reinhard doesnt have "skills" since that isnt verse equalizable and he is physiologically unable to use magic it still wont affect him
Tf is magic equalization?
check OP, info type 2 isnt applicable and any magic used is turned to its primal form in his presence aka mana
They have passive CM2 **** is magic equalization???
Magic is still meh since it cant perma kill him + he can just dodge and get speed amps on top of it
Arent you ducking the power of spirits rather?
wdym by ducking?

Back