• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That doesn't give her the knowledge about his powers, just his sword skills which mind you he is vastly superior to her in
Where did you get that ?
Uhh no? Wtf, DER does not countert spatial slash at all
Yes it counters its intangible can phase trough material objects an can hit Reinhard.
1. Hinata wouldn't know about arrow avoidance
2. Astral bind is still a projectile thrown at him with the intent to harm and would change directions due to that
She would know Reinhard doesn't even have anything , He cant even resist it.

Point black Astral bind would work because it's not a projectile.
More like dodges it. Also she has a limited stamina and teleportation takes a lot out of it, Reinhard can sense her even after she teleports and can follow her. Reinhard has an infinite stamina and should be able to continue fighting forever even if she gets tired. He can continuously follow to where she teleported then spam matter nukes till she cant teleport anymore. Also it seems she can only teleport once and would still be unable to fight at her full power aftwards
Where did you get that information?

How fast Reinhard can get his blessings back.

Yes it counters its intangible can phase trough material objects an can hit Reinhard.

Unless dodging is physically impossible, he cannot be hit.
Blessing of Initiative: He cannot be ambushed, and all initial attacks from Reinhard will connect.
Blessing of First Sight: The first time an attack is performed on Reinhard, he automatically dodges regardless of his awareness of the attack. The Blessing will wake him up even if he's asleep.
Blessing of Second Sight: The second attack and all following attacks cannot hit him, as he automatically dodges them faster than the first time.

As soon as he thinks "I want my Blessings".

Where did you get that ?
Its never explicitly stated if she gets the names and details of her opponents abilities. In fact, she couldnt sense great sage or the fact that he had a substituion power that he could use otherwise Rimuru wouldn't hafe gotten away the first time
Reinhard has NPI feats with his bare hands. Anyways, zabazab already explained why Hinata wont hit him in cqc
She would know Reinhard doesn't even have anything , He cant even resist it.
Whats your proof? Your word?
Point black Astral bind would work because it's not a projectile.
Disagree, she needs to throw it with ill intent and thus it would be categorized under "projectile" by the blessing
Where did you get that information?
From the scan about teleportation being her last resort as she wanted to fight Rimuru with full power. And if you are asking about Reinhard, the author has stated multiple times that he could hafe unending fights with characters like Regulus and Satella that will last for eternity
Actually since Od Laguna wouldn't want him to die and we have previously seen that he can get blessings faster than he realizes them. It would probably be even before he could think that

Unless dodging is physically impossible, he cannot be hit.
It doesn't mean he absolutely cannot be hit. It means it's just hard to him him.
And without those blessings he will have a higher chance of getting hit by Hinata attacks.
Hinata can steal his blessings non-stoppingly and find a way to beat him when he is vulnerable.

Its never explicitly stated if she gets the names and details of her opponents abilities. In fact, she couldnt sense great sage or the fact that he had a substituion power that he could use otherwise Rimuru wouldn't hafe gotten away the first time
Tensura Characters have resistances against that stuff here you go unlike Reinhard.
Reinhard has NPI feats with his bare hands. Anyways, zabazab already explained why Hinata wont hit him in cqc
Proof, I cant see it on his profile.

Whats your proof? Your word?
Power Absorption (Can steal the abilities of others) Power Mimicry (Can copy and learn her targets abilities)

Information Analysis and Analytical Prediction (Mathematician allows her to observe and completely analyze everything about her opponents and also used to predict the paths of her opponents)

She can straight observe and completely analyze everything about her opponents
She can steal and observe and completely analyze everything about her opponents

From the scan about teleportation being her last resort as she wanted to fight Rimuru with full power. And if you are asking about Reinhard, the author has stated multiple times that he could hafe unending fights with characters like Regulus and Satella that will last for eternity
normally winner between 2 different spiritual life forms is chosen by who can fight the longer and this is basic knowledge in Tensure so nobody wants to make any small mistakes not because teleportation needs too much energy.
Actually since Od Laguna wouldn't want him to die and we have previously seen that he can get blessings faster than he realizes them. It would probably be even before he could think that
Can I get a proof.

It doesn't mean he absolutely cannot be hit. It means it's just hard to him him.
And without those blessings he will have a higher chance of getting hit by Hinata attacks.

He's the same without the Blessings.
Q: "If Reinhard's Blessings went away, around how strong would he be?"

A: "Even if all the little tricks were lost, he'd be about the same as he is now." - Reinhard Birthday Q&A 2019

They're just insurance in case his senses are overcame by some means. He will still instinctually dodge any attack.

And the Od Laguna is unlikely to let him be without his Blessings longer than the time it'd take Hinata to hit him.
Q: "It seems that Reinhard gains any Blessing he wants, but is it possible for him to gain a Blessing that has never occurred before (in other words, a new type of Blessing)?"

A: "It is. Since it's not Reinhard that chooses." - Reinhard Birthday Q&A 2019

He's the same without the Blessings.

They're just insurance in case his senses are overcame by some means. He will still instinctually dodge any attack.
I know that but didn't he got killed because he turned off some of his blessings when he was fighting against Regulus ?

And the Od Laguna is unlikely to let him be without his Blessings longer than the time it'd take Hinata to hit him.
Can I get proof of Od Laguna instantly giving him his blessings back not when Reinhard realizes it?

I know that but didn't he got killed because he turned off some of his blessings when he was fighting against Regulus ?
He is just as strong, but he can't beat "cheaters" without his Blessings, cheaters being Authority Users. Regulus is literally invincible and negates any defence.
Additionally, he not only had to turn off his Blessings, he had to stand still and let Regulus hit him, which is why he died (though he immediately resurrected himself).

Can I get proof of Od Laguna instantly giving him his blessings back not when Reinhard realizes it?
I mean as soon as he has time to think he'll be aware that he recieved a Blessing, but by the nature of reacton he recieves the Blessing before he's aware that he has it. If he'll die, he'll recieve the Blessing he needs, within reason.

He is just as strong, but he can't beat "cheaters" without his Blessings, cheaters being Authority Users. Regulus is literally invincible and negates any defence.
Additionally, he not only had to turn off his Blessings, he had to stand still and let Regulus hit him, which is why he died (though he immediately resurrected himself).

I mean as soon as he has time to think he'll be aware that he recieved a Blessing, but by the nature of reacton he recieves the Blessing before he's aware that he has it. If he'll die, he'll recieve the Blessing he needs, within reason.
So first he needs to be aware that he lost a blessing

So first he needs to be aware that he lost a blessing
No, becuz Od Laguna would give them to him. Its Od Laguna who controls that not Reinhard.
If you are talking about the time he died well.
Regulus took somebody hostage and told Reinhard that if he took one hit from him then he will let the hostage go. Reinhard had to not only switch off his blessings but also stand still to be able to finally get hit.

No, becuz Od Laguna would give them to him. Its Od Laguna who controls that not Reinhard.
If you are talking about the time he died well.
Regulus took somebody hostage and told Reinhard that if he took one hit from him then he will let the hostage go. Reinhard had to not only switch off his blessings but also stand still to be able to finally get hit.
I am not talking Bout turning off. I am talking about his awareness about his skills Zabazab said he will get his blessings as soon as he understand he lost his blessings.

Hinata can steal his blessings non-stoppingly and find a way to beat him when he is vulnerable.
I dont even wanna get into how much ooc you are going in for rn. Hinata knows that he is weaker than her, she wont be panicking and spamming usurper.
My guy...
Skills dont grant you resistance to reading what they can do or not, thats something only Ultimate Skills can do. Unique skills can still very much be read easily and there has been no instance of them being able to block or give mis info about their powers. In fact, this is a major plot point in Hinata's arc where she couldn't read Luminous or Rimuru.
Proof, I cant see it on his profile.
Its being added but essentially petelgeuse's unseen hands are intangible and has layered invisibility and he himself is a soul. Wilhelm could still cleave through his hands no problem and due to the floe method this should scale to everybody above him which includes Reinhard. We also got another imagery of Reinhard cleaving through Petelgeuse, who is a soul, with his bare hands
And this just straight up proves my point, she only knows about Rimuru's magicules cap, she wouldn't get crap from rhat when compared ro Reinhard. Its very likely for her to underestimate him

I am not talking Bout turning off. I am talking about his awareness about his skills Zabazab said he will get his blessings as soon as he understand he lost his blessings.
I dont see when zabazab wrote that but thats wrong becuz Reinhard gets his blessings while he is unaware of them. Like his blessing of the phoenix, blessjng of judgement and blessing of uhh the one where he can sing and empathically manipulate them or smth. And thats just in arc 5

If we're operating under the idea that Hinata can steal blessings and Reinhard gets them back eventually, would that not render this inconclusive because neither could feasibly hit one another. (Assuming she steals the actually useful ones in this scenario)

If we're operating under the idea that Hinata can steal blessings and Reinhard gets them back eventually, would that not render this inconclusive because neither could feasibly hit one another. (Assuming she steals the actually useful ones in this scenario)
why wouldnt they be able to hit one another? Also its not "eventually" Od Laguna should still be at FTL due to giving him blessings fast enough that he needs time to process it, taking Hinata's blessing away would also require the same amount of time
Hinata still has IA, Melt Slash, Disintegration and possibly Astral Bind
Reinhard has better stamina, Matter hax, spatial manipulation, better at cqc auto dodge, better AP (Analytical prediction) etc.

Yes, besides that, it's hard to judge if hinata would hit meltslash before reinhard's matter hax or the other way around, Furthermore, the lack of information about Reinhard complicates it a bit

Even if Hinata steals his useful Blessings and even if she doesn't immediately lose them, Blessing vs Blessing will cancel each other out and it'll then be down to skill. Reinhard's skill is absolutely superior.

He doesn't even need to matter hax instantly bc his spatial slash is his first move and also one-shots.

Also doesnt Reinhard also get an AD boost against his strongest opponents due to the flow method? Considering the AP gap here shouldn't he also be getting better in skill

Even if Hinata steals his useful Blessings and even if she doesn't immediately lose them, Blessing vs Blessing will cancel each other out and it'll then be down to skill. Reinhard's skill is absolutely superior.
weak statement in my opinion, to say that hinata is so inferior to reinhard is enough to be weird, hinata and theresia just have a similar hax and it doesn't have much to do with reinhard, the comparison between Theresia and reinhard involved their general characteristics and not the analytical prediction, It's just vague and we haven't seen how reinhard handles someone with speed matching those same analytical predictions, not to mention hinata's AP advantage.

So for me, hinata's prediction should work perfectly fine here, and if hinata decides to go all out, she'll use meltslash and reinhard can't handle it, the nuclear attack could be predicted and deflected by hinata's own prediction and information analysis

That said, everything goes from the point of view that hinata would be able to steal the blessing, something I'm not confident so I think it's incon anyway

Last edited:
hinata and theresia
I don't think I mentioned Theresia's hax being = Hinata? I just think Reinhard's skill is leagues above Hinata's.

we haven't seen how reinhard handles someone with speed matching those same analytical predictions
We know he beats Reid who is on his level stat-wise, is superior in skill, and also resists such analysis.

mention hinata's AP advantage
I don't even think AP is worth looking at when hax is the only way they can kill eachother. Additionally all of Reinhard's swings neg durability via spatial cutting and Hinata can't hit Reinhard normally through his autododge.

she'll use meltslash and reinhard can't handle it
I actually disagree- Meltslash/Disintegration are very unlikely to hit given Hinata can dodge such SoL attacks, and Reinhard is far more skilled (better dodger).

Hinata's wincon imo is an unlikely Meltslash/Disintegration hitting. Maybe that amulet can do something if she's really really close.

I don't think I mentioned Theresia's hax being = Hinata? I just think Reinhard's skill is leagues above Hinata's.
this is pure guesswork, there is really nothing that puts him above hinata in terms of skill when she is one of the most talented in the verse itself and can also steal the skill (fencing) of the opponent simply seeing
We know he beats Reid who is on his level stat-wise, is superior in skill, and also resists such analysis.
Who resists analysis exactly? Also, you already answered, reinhard beat reid for being superior in skill, what does that have to do with hinata? Analytical prediction will continue to work normally and reinhard being superior to other characters in the verse itself does not interfere with Hinata at all, both are skilled

The reason I quoted Theresia was about the silly comparison involving the similar hax between the two
I actually disagree- Meltslash/Disintegration are very unlikely to hit given Hinata can dodge such SoL attacks, and Reinhard is far more skilled (better dodger).
Hm?? Hinata can't dodge a SOL attack like meltslash or disintegration and reinhard won't be moving in time against a SOL attack

weak statement in my opinion, to say that hinata is so inferior to reinhard is enough to be weird, hinata and theresia just have a similar hax and it doesn't have much to do with reinhard, the comparison between Theresia and reinhard involved their general characteristics and not the analytical prediction, It's just vague and we haven't seen how reinhard handles someone with speed matching those same analytical predictions, not to mention hinata's AP advantage.
1. Reid Astrea compares to Reinhard in stats and has by far the best skill in the verse to the point that he can straight up cut concepts, pesudo black holes, Space-time eith just chopsticks. He also scales so highly above Theresia in terms of skills that he could chop her and the top 5 of the verse's heads off aside from Reinhard at once
2. It is relevant becuz this means that Hinata=Theresia in terms of skills who Reinhard massively scales above. He also one shot her with his sword which is likely what would happen here as well

So for me, hinata's prediction should work perfectly fine here, and if hinata decides to go all out, she'll use meltslash and reinhard can't handle it, the nuclear attack could be predicted and deflected by hinata's own prediction and information analysis
She doesnt have anything in her arsenal to deflect a ******* matter nuke, also already explained why Reinhard would be superior. She doesnt have instinctive reaction either which means not only is she worse in skills but also would be slower in actual combat

this is pure guesswork, there is really nothing that puts him above hinata in terms of skill when she is one of the most talented in the verse itself and can also steal the skill (fencing) of the opponent simply seeing
Irrelevant to the fact that their skill feats are comparable which would put them at the same level
Who resists analysis exactly?
Ried Astrea
Also, you already answered, reinhard beat reid for being superior in skill, what does that have to do with hinata? Analytical prediction will continue to work normally and reinhard being superior to other characters in the verse itself does not interfere with Hinata at all, both are skilled
It would mean that Reinhard would have no problem dealing with Hinata in terms of skill
The reason I quoted Theresia was about the silly comparison involving the similar hax between the two

Hm?? Hinata can't dodge a SOL attack like meltslash or disintegration and reinhard won't be moving in time against a SOL attack
Relativistic+ (Comparable to Granbell Rosso, and can block, dodge, and intercept his Melt Slash attacks that moves at light speed),

Also, can people stop bringing up her AP like thats relevant in this fight? If she kills Reinhard normally he simply comes back, not to mention it will be nigh impossible for her to hit him regardless becyz of his auto dodge + godly instinct combo

Hinata=Theresia in terms of skills who Reinhard massively scales above.
???again, where did you get that? hinata and theresia just have similar hax, that doesn't involve anything else, they are not from the same verse
She doesnt have anything in her arsenal to deflect a ******* matter nuke
reinhard does not start with matter hax, moreover hinata can predict and act in response
Irrelevant to the fact that their skill feats are comparable which would put them at the same level
No, they are not comparable.
Ried Astrea
So this is absolutely irrelevant here, hinata is not gearing up for this character.
Relativistic+ (Comparable to Granbell Rosso, and can block, dodge, and intercept his Melt Slash attacks that moves at light speed)
Hinata managed to act by her analytical prediction, she moves even before the spell is released and acts in response, and she manages to block it is thanks to the manipulation of particles of information that she has, otherwise, she should have a SOL reaction, which she does not have for the reasons mentioned, things are not so simple as to say "if she can then reinhard can too"

???again, where did you get that? hinata and theresia just have similar hax, that doesn't involve anything else, they are not from the same verse
Can you name me a single skill feat of hers which would put her above theresia? Unless you can, my arguement is pretty valid
reinhard does not start with matter hax,
he does, his godly instincts make him go for optimal play in any given situation. If his opponents greatest weakness is his matter nuke, then thats what he will do
moreover hinata can predict and act in response
The only plausible thing she can do to survive would be to teleport...which takes a lot out of her supply and leaves her unable to fight at full strength
No, they are not comparable.
And your reason for that?
So this is absolutely irrelevant here, hinata is not gearing up for this character.
I am not even sure what you mean. You asked if Reinhard could fight anybody comparable to him in stats and Reid Astrea was the answer to that. Also Reid massively upscales from Theresia in skill
Hinata managed to act by her analytical prediction, she moves even before the spell is released and acts in response, and she manages to block it is thanks to the manipulation of particles of information that she has, otherwise, she should have a SOL reaction, which she does not have for the reasons mentioned, things are not so simple as to say "if she can then reinhard can too"
Dodging or reacting to SoL attacks only gives you relavistic speeds otherwise she shouldn't even have any relavistic rating at all since you claim she was aim dodging.
Anyways, this isnt even a proper arguement becuz Reinhard has better precog and auto dodge along with his godly instincts

Can you name me a single skill feat of hers which would put her above theresia? Unless you can, my arguement is pretty valid
if you want to know what a fight between hinata and theresia would be like then topic a game for it, but don't mention other random characters in the topic unnecessarily
he does, his godly instincts make him go for optimal play in any given situation. If his opponents greatest weakness is his matter nuke, then thats what he will do
he will not know the weakness of someone he is not aware of or even analyzing
The only plausible thing she can do to survive would be to teleport...which takes a lot out of her supply and leaves her unable to fight at full strength
She doesn't use or need magic during the fight, and spirit magic doesn't expend any of it.
I am not even sure what you mean. You asked if Reinhard could fight anybody comparable to him in stats and Reid Astrea was the answer to that. Also Reid massively upscales from Theresia in skill
You really didn't understand what I meant, what I meant is that Reinhard never fought someone comparable to him who has analytical prediction of the level of Hinata, and don't quote theresia because she is clearly inferior to reinhard in all aspects to the point of not even being comparable, we don't know how reinhard deals with someone with analytical foresight that is comparable to him, since he didn't beat Theresia by being resistant to prediction, but simply by being superior in every other way.
Dodging or reacting to SoL attacks only gives you relavistic speeds
No, reacting to SOL attacks grants you SOL reaction speed
otherwise she shouldn't even have any relavistic rating at all since you claim she was aim dodging.
Anyways, this isnt even a proper arguement becuz Reinhard has better precog and auto dodge along with his godly instincts
Yes, I don't think it's relativistic as most of the tensura velocity scale needs a proper overhaul and that's consensus among supporters.

I have not been presented any skill feats of hers, all I'm going by is "she is almost a genius in battle" according to her Intelligence section. Reinhard is a genius in combat even from the perspective of combat geniuses.

Who resists analysis exactly? Also, you already answered, reinhard beat reid for being superior in skill, what does that have to do with hinata? Analytical prediction will continue to work normally and reinhard being superior to other characters in the verse itself does not interfere with Hinata at all, both are skilled
No, Reid is more skilled than Reinhard. Reid is comparable in stats to Reinhard. Reid resists analysis. Reinhard beats Reid in a fight (high-diff).

Brought this up because you said something about Reinhard never fighting someone comparable, but we do know what would happen if he did.

Again- just going by the page. She's Rel+ for dodging SoL attacks.

if you want to know what a fight between hinata and theresia would be like then topic a game for it, but don't mention other random characters in the topic unnecessarily
I am talking about skill here. Hinata does not have feats surpassing that of Theresia's who could only see imperfections and openings in even the combat masters who have been training their entire life in not just sword style but every single martial or weapon arts that has ever existed.
he will not know the weakness of someone he is not aware of or even analyzing
He doesnt need to, its a supernatural gut feeling that is always correct.
He could even dodge attacks coming at him from outaide of Space-time with this
She doesn't use or need magic during the fight, and spirit magic doesn't expend any of it.
If she stays she dies. She can't stop the matter nuke which only needs a single sword swing from Reinhard to happen.
You really didn't understand what I meant, what I meant is that Reinhard never fought someone comparable to him who has analytical prediction of the level of Hinata, and don't quote theresia because she is clearly inferior to reinhard in all aspects to the point of not even being comparable, we don't know how reinhard deals with someone with analytical foresight that is comparable to him, since he didn't beat Theresia by being resistant to prediction, but simply by being superior in every other way.
Firstly, Hinata doesnt have any feat even remotely close to Reinhard's level of skill. Theresia is where her skill caps at in the RZ verse, second you are just outright ignoring previous arguements and explanations which were already made and repeating yourself.
No, reacting to SOL attacks grants you SOL reaction speed
Depends on the calc, the time frame and the distance taken into account not to mention if said character already predicted it or not. Which as you said earlier, she did, thus she gets downsxaled from SoL to the bare minimum required to dodge an SoL attack which is relavistic+
Yes, I don't think it's relativistic as most of the tensura velocity scale needs a proper overhaul and that's consensus among supporters.
Go ahead and do it then, i am only going off the profiles here

Is teleportation normal magic? If it is then Reinhard negs it, no? He can't null her skills directly, but he's preventing the use of magical energy by existing.

I have not been presented any skill feats of hers, all I'm going by is "she is almost a genius in battle" according to her Intelligence section
and she is, has always been treated like a prodigy by characters like granbell and yuki, after entering the church to become a saint, in a short time she arrived, fought all 10 saints, copied their skills and surpassed them, that's how she is, like I said, even if you keep focusing on this absurd superiority of reinhard, hinata will simply copy everything she sees during combat, and I don't mean her blessings.
No, Reid is more skilled than Reinhard. Reid is comparable in stats to Reinhard. Reid resists analysis. Reinhard beats Reid in a fight (high-diff).

Brought this up because you said something about Reinhard never fighting someone comparable, but we do know what would happen if he did.
Reid RESISTS analysis, DOES NOT, I didn't say reinhard never fought anyone comparable, I said he never fought anyone comparable who USE analytical prediction AGAINST reinhard, Reinhard's victory is not for knowing how to deal with analytical prediction, but for being superior in other aspects, I've been saying that since the beginning of the conversation.
Again- just going by the page. She's Rel+ for dodging SoL attacks
I already answered that

I am talking about skill here. Hinata does not have feats surpassing that of Theresia's who could only see imperfections and openings in even the combat masters who have been training their entire life in not just sword style but every single martial or weapon arts that has ever existed.
I don't care about theresia, the focus of the topic is not her so I won't waste time arguing against her, that would just get off topic
If she stays she dies. She can't stop the matter nuke which only needs a single sword swing from Reinhard to happen.
I already answered earlier
Depends on the calc, the time frame and the distance taken into account not to mention if said character already predicted it or not. Which as you said earlier, she did, thus she gets downsxaled from SoL to the bare minimum required to dodge an SoL attack which is relavistic+
There is no calculation on top of this, it is simply wrong, all verse speed scaling is broken
Go ahead and do it then, i am only going off the profiles here
You can use it, it's just wrong, these calculations are from years ago, ask any tensure connoisseur and they will answer you the same as me

Is teleportation normal magic? If it is then Reinhard negs it, no? He can't null her skills directly, but he's preventing the use of magical energy by existing
magic is a skill and it has unconventional resistance to it, so much so that in the verse you need to break the laws of the world to nullify the magic

and she is, has always been treated like a prodigy by characters like granbell and yuki, after entering the church to become a saint, in a short time she arrived, fought all 10 saints, copied their skills and surpassed them, that's how she is
and Theresia beat every sword master in the country as soon as she picked up her sword. she already knew every sword style the moment she started her path as the sword saint.
, like I said, even if you keep focusing on this absurd superiority of reinhard, hinata will simply copy everything she sees during combat, and I don't mean her blessings.
She wont be surviving long enough to see most of Reinhard's attack not to mention characters who scale way way way way lower than even Theresia like Garfiel can make up new attacks to counter this ability. no attack will work on Elsa if she has seen it once even if its in danmaku. Hinata's ability to copy sword style is completely and utterly useless here
Reid RESISTS analysis, DOES NOT, I didn't say reinhard never fought anyone comparable, I said he never fought anyone comparable who USE analytical prediction AGAINST reinhard, Reinhard's victory is not for knowing how to deal with analytical prediction, but for being superior in other aspects, I've been saying that since the beginning of the conversation.
i am not sure if you are being dumb on purpose or what but Reid Astrea obviously had AP stronger than anybody else in the verse while also resisting Reinhards AP and would still lose Regardless

I don't care about theresia, the focus of the topic is not her so I won't waste time arguing against her, that would just get off topic
Hinata scales below Theresia in terms of skill and shouldnt even be compared to Reinhard. you havent shown a single feat absurd enough to put her at even theresia's level
I already answered earlier
you literally said she can deflect a matter nuke which is just straight up false 💀💀
There is no calculation on top of this, it is simply wrong, all verse speed scaling is broken
thats the verse's fault, the profile is still gonna be valid
You can use it, it's just wrong, these calculations are from years ago, ask any tensure connoisseur and they will answer you the same as me
sure

Back