• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Those peaple voted before Reinhard get his speed downgraded to MHS+, and they voted for Stomp that's why Reinhard doesn't have it in his profile.

=]
Wow.

Well, i guess we need to vote again then, i gonna vote Rimuru because he can probally defeat Reinhard before he tries his matter nuke, because of needing to take his sword of his sheet and charging time, Rimuru could analysis him and reinhard got his blessing away in this timeframe. While Reinhard is still strong without his blessings, and could still nuke Rimuru, whithout some of his blessings, his not getting far i think.

Rimuru FRA rimuru can nullify and copy every ability Reinhard have including [ Matter Maniplation ] and intuition also rimuru can also kill Reinhard Via Aura and Spatial Motion whenever he wants

Well, i think Reinhard still have chance since he resist 80% of the powernull.
How potent it is anyway?

Well, i think Reinhard still have chance since he resist 80% of the powernull.
How potent it is anyway?
Information [ type 2 ] [ Level ] , can analyze and shut down abilities of peaple with Unconventional Resistance to Power Mimicry, Modification , Nullification, Absorption or straight Resistance

Let alone Reinhard doesn't even resist Info Type 2 Level anything.

Power Nullification (After completely analyzing his opponents with one look, Rimuru can neutralize their abilities. Can manipulate other's magic with Control Magic

Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius (Rimuru/Great Sage can analyze all non-concealed phenomenon, estimate the chances of him succeeding at any task, and record and accurately copy the contents of entire books to his mind within seconds.[32] These books would have taken even experts of magic lifetimes to learn. Hence, his knowledge in the field of magic and magic science surpasses the expert and Rimuru is one of the smartest characters in his world. He understood the concept of how Magic Researcher, a complicated Golem built with spirit magic, works physically which is something that the best of mind of the Dwarfs and the elves couldn't do and had to give up on. The project was solved by the fairies and Ramiris, and Rimuru was able to make a much better improvement to Golem's concept with his creation that served as a basis for Beretta's body, with his methodology far outclassing what was made by the fairies. Under extreme pressure Rimuru with the help of Great Sage, calculated all the light position requirements for Megiddo's attack that required processing several hundred thousand floating water droplets as one of the main variables that he uses for it. From the creation of Megiddo, Rimuru created a new field of magic called physic magic. Great Sage can also predict the future from calculations alone)

• Magic Interference: Causes any magicules within a thousand-foot radius of the user to go haywire. With this ability, the effects of all Magic are greatly reduced and it nullifies any sort of flight-based Magic or Aura techniques.
  • Control Magic: Created from pairing up Control Particles and Magic Interference. It grants superior control over magicules to the point of being able to directly interfere with - and possibly even take control of - the Magic of someone else.

This has already been decided as a stomp for Reinhard if unequal speed & a stomp for Rimuru if equal speed

Reinhard can read The Iliad, cook a snack, and then draw his sword- and he'll still blast Rimuru before he can realize what happened. The speed difference is too much to overcome.

Reinhard can read The Iliad, cook a snack, and then draw his sword- and he'll still blast Rimuru before he can realize what happened. The speed difference is too much to overcome.
Same questions, same answers.

This Debate is not about rimuru vs Reinhard anymore its about,

Will Reinhard use his matter nuke instantly as if its passive ? ( he never used on any people like that. )

Will Reinhard use his matter nuke 2km away ?

Will Reinhard use his matter nuke instantly as if its passive ? ( he never used on any people like that. )

It depends, but under SBA he usually would yes. The only reason Reinhard constantly holds back in story is to ensure he does not hurt civilians. He'll always start with the strongest attack he can that won't kill innocent people. Which is why he decides to one-shot enemies when he can.

He typically uses an attack that vapourizes people, and uses it to defeat (attempting to kill) Elsa in one shot and uses the same attack as an opener against Regulus (which doesn't work bc he's invincible).

If Reinhard wanted to he could blow away any opponent along with the city, but he's a hero so he doesn't. If no one is around for kilometres he's happy to not hold back.

What exactly is Rimuru speed? The page seems kinda contradict themself.
MHS in his Pre-Demon Slime key.

He typically uses an attack that vapourizes people, and uses it to defeat (attempting to kill) Elsa in one shot and uses the same attack as an opener against Regulus (which doesn't work bc he's invincible).
I love how both examples that you give, besides his enemy, there are people around the Battlefield, so not sure where you get he won't with people.

And besides he, can control the range of his attacks. He only blow up the loothouse when using his mana gathering slash, and use a stronger one to blow up the pleiades castle, and did a stronger one when he destroy Puck and made the land normal again. He can hold back the level of his attacks to not caught civilians around him.

The arguements are just running around in circles now
I love how both examples that you give, besides his enemy, there are people around the Battlefield, so not sure where you get he won't with people.

And besides he, can control the range of his attacks. He only blow up the loothouse when using his mana gathering slash, and use a stronger one to blow up the pleiades castle, and did a stronger one when he destroy Puck and made the land normal again. He can hold back the level of his attacks to not caught civilians around him.
The matter nuke is with Reid, there is no confirmation for the blast he used on Elsa to be the same matter nuke and its already been pointed out by other people that a lot of the similarities must have been for cinematic effects

Same questions, same answers.

This Debate is not about rimuru vs Reinhard anymore its about,

In unequal speed Reinhard is FTL and has a lot of time to do whatever he wants to do and his most optimal move would be to matter nuke. Dont start the whole "his intution doesn't apply for offensive purposes" debate again, thats a stupid arguement considering WoG has stated he would always choose the correct option available to him, completing a non mcq test of any subject and level and getting a 100% on it just by instinct alone is terrifying and much more complicated than "oh nuke go boom win"

Satella, i don't see pre demon lord as a Key on Rimuru profile, what's that about? Why you don't just put Slime-key instead of PDL Key?

Can you take the "I swear this will work" tag? Because no, this battle is kinda cringe and din't work, we kinda get repetitive for a while.

It's already clear this is a stomp either way, you literally said that "this debate isn't about Reinhard vs Rimuru anymore", and OP has agreed this matchup didn't work out- that's all there is to it

Can you take the "I swear this will work" tag? Because no, this battle is kinda cringe and din't work, we kinda get repetitive for a while.
I am genuinely sad that the self made tag became ironic because the matchup didnt work
Satella, i don't see pre demon lord as a Key on Rimuru profile, what's that about? Why you don't just put Slime-key instead of PDL Key?
Pre Demon Lord sounds way better than Slime Rimuru. Also i call slime Rimuru his PDL version personally

Back