• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you prove it otherwise? If not then my point stands

That is not how resistance works and no you don't have a point. He is resistant to magic attacks. The degree to which he resists it is not necessary in this argument, it's not needed. Unknown degree just means he has baseline resistance. For you to say her magical attacks will still work it has to be layered well at least by 1. I.e provide example of her magic working on someone with resistance to magical attacks.

"Can you prove this, can you prove that" , calm down and go through your own arguments

Since speed is equalized I don't see how Ram would counter/resist Beni's many passives.
Going with Beni, the obvious choice.

Don't see resistance to passive death manip and corruption type 2 on Ram's profile
Correct me if am wrong but Beni has hell flare in this key right? That should could do the job.

Otherwise I'll list his wincons that Ram can't resist [also starting distance is within beni's range so I don't see how she can directly flee to out of range with Beni catching up to her with his passive active] :
  • Passive Corruption and Death Manip [Aura]
  • Magic's abilities such as Law Manip, CM2 that Ram doesn't resist
  • She shouldn't be able to resist hell flare, which has temperatures in the range of hundred million
  • Ram's power mimicseems to be weapon technique based, can it mimic things like Magic and stuff? I don't see how
  • She can reflect attacks, but it doesn't seem to be CM or law based.
  • Beni has superior stamina
  • Tensura's working of will power, don't see what's stopping Beni from adapting to Ram's abilities IF the battle is prolonged?
Meanwhile pretty much all of Ram's abilities can be countered in some way or another

Last edited:
Since speed is equalized I don't see how Ram would counter/resist Beni's many passives.

Don't see resistance to passive death manip and corruption type 2 on Ram's profile
Correct me if am wrong but Beni has hell flare in this key right? That should could do the job.

Otherwise I'll list his wincons that Ram can't resist [also starting distance is within beni's range so I don't see how she can directly flee to out of range with Beni catching up to her with his passive active] :
  • She shouldn't be able to resist hell flare, which has temperatures in the range of hundred million
  • Ram's power mimicseems to be weapon technique based, can it mimic things like Magic and stuff? I don't see how
  • Tensura's working of will power, don't see what's stopping Beni from adapting to Ram's abilities IF the battle is prolonged?
Meanwhile pretty much all of Ram's abilities can be countered in some way or another
agree FRA, my vote is for benimaru due to his passive aura and other hax that ram simply doesn’t resist. She can’t runway forever and she doesn’t have a good stamina (10 min in her profile).

They aren't notable enough to cause visible damage in his first key afaik. He wasnt trying to hold back his aura for the most part
Also make sure you are thinking of the right key bevause there has been a lot of confusion on that too
Which is after prolonged exposure
This i agree, but she has the ability to predict whcih she can use to dodge
I would like a source for that
She can not only mimic magic that she can't properly sense (wind jail) but also authorities which break the law and order of the world itself (Cor Leonis)
The decisive battle will be less than 10 minutes i think, But its still worth mentioning that Ram will adapt almost nigh instantly whereas Benimaru would take some time
I would like for you to address that as well
Imo, Ram has a lots of ways to win and she can stay at a lot of distance and just spam shit, heck due to her synesthia she could wind jail him and and escape out of range(which you mentioned was impossible but its really not)

Also what is Benimaru's starting move in the first place, cause we haven't even properly decided on that. I really doubt he would take a look at a normal girl and go "hmmm, should probably fire blast her ass to hell"

Last edited:
They aren't notable enough to cause visible damage in his first key afaik. He wasnt trying to hold back his aura for the most part
However do note that this battle may be prolonged. So even if the effect is little, prolonged exposure to Aura would have a greater effect, + Benimaru has greater stamina. Ram could also lose her stamina and get tired sooner
Also make sure you are thinking of the right key bevause there has been a lot of confusion on that too
True, but am doing so as much as I can. Though his profile is old with some abilities missing that were accepted and added to newer profiles, prolly someone forgot to add it to his profile too. So there may even be a lot of abilities that he has but am missing because of not being listed on his profile.....
Which is after prolonged exposure
He also has longer stamina, and with their other stats[physical, speed, dura etc] as near-equal, its bound to get prolonged.
This i agree, but she has the ability to predict whcih she can use to dodge
I forgot to ask but is her prediction based on analysis, or another ability? And does it take time, if yes and how much? Because ups and downs in those can cause change.
I would like a source for that
Sure, and it was during orc-disaster arc. It's the 3rd last and 2nd last line from below.
According to great sage's calculations, the temperature inside the dome exceeds several hundred million degrees, enough to create a burning hell that vaporizes everything in an instant.

She can not only mimic magic that she can't properly sense (wind jail) but also authorities which break the law and order of the world itself (Cor Leonis)
Are those laws that she copies[Cor Leonis] at least CM2 in nature? Cuz it needs to be that in order for her to copy Beni's magic.
Also Beni resists it.
These resistances should hold true as long as the opponent is not overwhelmingly stronger, meanwhile Beni and Ram are pretty equal in other stats.
The decisive battle will be less than 10 minutes i think, But its still worth mentioning that Ram will adapt almost nigh instantly whereas Benimaru would take some time
I don't think so. From what I see, her adaption ability is based on power mimicry, which Beni resists as I explained a bit above.
I would like for you to address that as well
Sure, I'll do it in a bit when am free, just got back from college and am somewhat tired rn.
Imo, Ram has a lots of ways to win and she can stay at a lot of distance and just spam shit, heck due to her synesthia she could wind jail him and and escape out of range(which you mentioned was impossible but its really not)
Can you explain her jail break in simple terms? Since I don't see the ability being listed on her profile....
Also guessing its related to her wind magic, Beni resists magic
Also I think we're completely forgetting that Beni also has an analysis ability
Also what is Benimaru's starting move in the first place, cause we haven't even properly decided on that. I really doubt he would take a look at a normal girl and go "hmmm, should probably fire blast her ass to hell"
It is not stated in his profile, so I can't be perfectly sure, but from my observation its using Analysis And Access, while depending on the situation he either fuses dark flare into his sword [sword-art version of Hell-flare that should have all properties of hell-flare too], or use Hell flare as a ranged ability as shown in Orc Disaster's Arc.

So in the end all am seeing is Ram running out of stamina -> affects her combat ability -> vaporized by Hell flare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back