• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Number one: ram does whatever she does but doesn't kill benimaru in one hit
Benimaru will start adapting then gain resistance to it due to reactive evolution of slime characters
Number 2 she actually doesn't have any to fight against or negate his regeneration (missing from profile but I'll add it now-since there's a thread about this already)
Benimaru also have analyze and access so everything about ram will be revealed to him then due to his reactive evolution and accelerated growth
He can then bypass most if not all of the abilities of ram
Analyse is Rimuru's skill not benimaru's

Proof that it can deflect wind blades that are 2x from his strongest AP and comes from a character who has massive LS advantage?
This has nothing to do with the LS, it's just striking power and the difference isn't even exactly 2x so it should at least be able to deflect blades out of harm's way.

This has nothing to do with the LS, it's just striking power and the difference isn't even exactly 2x so it should at least be able to deflect blades out of harm's way.
Its a piercing attack with a 2x AP advatange and also has limited dura neg. The burden on proof is on you to prove that the flame aura that only has a feat of deflecting a PHYSICAL attack from a vastly inferior fighter can deal with her wind blades

Are we ignoring the RE and AD on battle.
The fight would be over way before those become a factor

You're manipulating the entire fight
How come ram can now one shot him before he adapts
Its a piercing attack with a 2x AP advatange and also has limited dura neg. The burden on proof is on you to prove that the flame aura that only has a feat of deflecting a PHYSICAL attack from a vastly inferior fighter can deal with her wind blades

The fight would be over way before those become a factor
If we're arguing for Rimuru, we can't ignore RE and AD, but we're arguing for Benimaru, so RE and AD aren't a deciding factor in the battle to begin with.
What?
Accelerated Development (Battle and Training; All beings can overcome their maximum magicules or magic capacity and become stronger by fighting stronger individuals[10], overcoming great obstacles[10], or strengthening their will[11])

Reactive Evolution, Supernatural Willpower, and Empowerment (Willpower is everything;[11] sometimes, intense emotions and will can converge to create new skills and resistances. Those with Unique Skills are beings with strong willpower who have developed a skill unique to them[12] due to their desires.[13] Those with strong will can strengthen the power of their attacks into realms beyond their limit and sometimes reach[11] the Ultimate level[14]. However, gaining a new skill depends on the individual's soul power, intense emotion, and desires to face adverse situations)

You're manipulating the entire fight
How come ram can now one shot him before he adapts
Never said she one shots, just that this battle will be over way before any of that starts to kick in. It would mainly just be Benimaru being annoyed that he can't hit her then him getting hit till he dies, also worth mentioning that Ram has power mimicry and i can kinda see her trapping him in a wind jail but make it far worse by copying the ball of flame with a ball of wind magic that hits him constantly. She is really creative in that way

Shouldnt Benimaru be comparable to Hakuro, who is able to bypass the Magic Sense and Multilayer Barrier? What prevents him from bypassing the perception of Ram?

Never said she one shots, just that this battle will be over way before any of that starts to kick in. It would mainly just be Benimaru being annoyed that he can't hit her then him getting hit till he dies, also worth mentioning that Ram has power mimicry and i can kinda see her trapping him in a wind jail but make it far worse by copying the ball of flame with a ball of wind magic that hits him constantly. She is really creative in that way
Power anything is something that would never work on slime characters

Benimaru has Unconventional Resistance to Power Nullification, Power Modification, Power Absorption and Power Mimicry

Shouldnt Benimaru be comparable to Hakuro, who is able to bypass the Magic Sense and Multilayer Barrier? What prevents him from bypassing the perception of Ram?
1. Hakuro is superior to Benimaru in skill
2. Wdym bypass the perception of? Are you talking about how hakurou blitzed his opponent?
3. Don't try comparing the pre demon lord level characters to RZ characters in skill, you will save yourself a lot of headache🗿. Like for eg, Ram doesn't even need her senses to fight here, her claravoyance gives her the ability to see through other people's eyes so she could view benimaru from multiple povs. Not to mention she herself can fight with all of her senses cut off and still hit his vitals no problem.
Benimaru has Unconventional Resistance to Power Nullification, Power Modification, Power Absorption and Power Mimicry
Unconventional resistance
Doesn't stop Ram from creating an entirely new technique.

This is a result of the energy leaking from Benimaru's body, so it is difficult to predict what scale it will be, and also the energy required just to deflect the wind blades is not something that can be calculated at the moment. In other words, in real life, objects with lower momentum can deflect objects with larger momentum, but in doing so, their durability is exceeded. Anyway I personally assume this doesn't work because the person Benimaru pushed back in the scan and Ram are even incomparable.

Can you at the very least give your reasons for it, man.
Simple, i see no way That Ram can get passed Benimarus defence, nor can she actually defend aggenst any of his atacks, and by SBA standard Benimaru would view her as a Enemny that needs to be elimatnated
Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences. The characters will assume their opponents have not been forced into battle. They are assumed to have decided from free will to fight and are not excused by a just cause, difficult times or otherwise exonerating circumstances. Furthermore, the situation is assumed one where the opponents are not protected by social norms or consequences, such as being a civilian protected by law.
This is more then enough for Benimaru to do everything he got to kill Ram. And since Ram has no way to block his magic atacks nor get passed his magic defence. It means that Benimaru simply wins.

1. Hakuro is superior to Benimaru in skill
2. Wdym bypass the perception of? Are you talking about how hakurou blitzed his opponent?
3. Don't try comparing the pre demon lord level characters to RZ characters in skill, you will save yourself a lot of headache🗿. Like for eg, Ram doesn't even need her senses to fight here, her claravoyance gives her the ability to see through other people's eyes so she could view benimaru from multiple povs. Not to mention she herself can fight with all of her senses cut off and still hit his vitals no problem.

Doesn't stop Ram from creating an entirely new technique.
Im talking about the part where Benimaru can perform the Hakuro move, as shown in fight with holy knights or was it at the expense of speed? I dont remember🗿

Formhide: An art which forces his opponent to lose sight of him.

Simple, i see no way That Ram can get passed Benimarus defence, nor can she actually defend aggenst any of his atacks, and by SBA standard Benimaru would view her as a Enemny that needs to be elimatnated
Did you just..not read what i said at all? She can easily precog what he is going to do and dodge beforehand, she also has a 2x AP advantage and can spam attacks from a distance and even spawn wind traps around him making it impossible for him to move without getting hurt. In fact its Benimaru who doesn't have a good way to defend against her attacks
This is more then enough for Benimaru to do everything he got to kill Ram. And since Ram has no way to block his magic atacks nor get passed his magic defence. It means that Benimaru simply wins.
You are literally saying he can kill her so he kills her, how is that even an arguement😐
She also doesn't need to block, she can easily predict what he is going to do and dodge everything he throws at her or tank his attacks a couple of times if she really has too, to get a finishing blow. Plus she has limited dura neg over this so she also does wayyy more damage from a single hit.

I would like you to atleast make some proper arguements because i dont think i am even allowed to count a vote if its just "he wins gg"😭

Last edited:
Im talking about the part where Benimaru can perform the Hakuro move, as shown in fight with holy knights or was it at the expense of speed? I dont remember🗿

Formhide: An art which forces his opponent to lose sight of him.
Ah, pretty sure that was post harvest festival. Well even if he could do it as i mentioned above Ram would know about this before him and she doesnt even need to sense him to actually hit/counter him anyways. Actually going into cqc with Ram would be even worse for Benimaru due to the massive skill gap. I dont think he could even hit her once due to that

Yk what, somebody sending the SBA page, saying this is all he neds to win is pretty funny💀

My humor is so broken it cant even be called humor anymore

Can Benimaru use his own hell fire covered sword to stop Ram's wind blades from inflicting massive damage on him? Benimaru can deflect many wind blades coming towards him and considering that Ram's stamina is much, much lower than Benimaru's. There's a chance Benimaru will tire Ram and finish her with an AOE attack.

Can Benimaru use his own hell fire covered sword to stop Ram's wind blades from inflicting massive damage on him? Benimaru can deflect many wind blades coming towards him and considering that Ram's stamina is much, much lower than Benimaru's. There's a chance Benimaru will tire Ram and finish her with an AOE attack.
Their is nothing that has been provided or exist on Rams profile that would make it impossible

Can Benimaru use his own hell fire covered sword to stop Ram's wind blades from inflicting massive damage on him? Benimaru can deflect many wind blades coming towards him
I am not sure how effective this would end up being since Ram could effectively hit him while also predicting how he would try to deflect it, oh and I also forgot to mention that she could counter Ley's AP and make herself absolutely unpredictable to him. Ley is like a top tier skilled character even by RZ standards. I could also see her countering this by spawning wind jails in places he would try to move to deflect the wind blades making him be hit multiple more times in the process.
and considering that Ram's stamina is much, much lower than Benimaru's. There's a chance Benimaru will tire Ram and finish her with an AOE attack.
Yep, that is definitely one of his wincons, he would need to survive for 10 mins atleast after which she might let her amp go.

@Fezzih_007 that arguement about Ram removing her amp because Rem would take burden from it is kind of stupid now that you think about it considering their opponent is far more likely to kill them both afterwards

@Fezzih_007 that arguement about Ram removing her amp because Rem would take burden from it is kind of stupid now that you think about it considering their opponent is far more likely to kill them both afterwards
Well, It depends on the opponent. Like, someone like All Might would not want to kill any of them.

Not to mention, some opponenty don't nescessary need to kill them, just knock them out.
And If you want to argue, If Ram decides to remove her Amp, she could be like "ok, you can kill me, but don't kill my suster please". Or something.
Now It depends on how much evil someone is.

Well, It depends on the opponent. Like, someone like All Might would not want to kill any of them.

Not to mention, some opponenty don't nescessary need to kill them, just knock them out.
And If you want to argue, If Ram decides to remove her Amp, she could be like "ok, you can kill me, but don't kill my suster please". Or something.
Now It depends on how much evil someone is.
SBA states they are willing to kill each other and...well Ram is never ever gonna beg. She canonically would die instead

Btw its late for me so i am gonna check the votes in the morning
I am entrusting defending Nee Sama's position to you Fezzih

SBA states they are willing to kill each other and...well Ram is never ever gonna beg. She canonically would die instead

Btw its late for me so i am gonna check the votes in the morning
I am entrusting defending Nee Sama's position to you Fezzih
I still find it difficult on how ram is escaping magic

I still find it difficult on how ram is escaping magic
Well, she can use her Analytical prediction to dodge his attacks, and use the surrouding área as cover.
They are in New York, so there's a bunch of places to hide or jump around.

She can also place Wind Blades on the air, that are invisible, to limit his movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back