• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In the case of Rein swinging his sword, i really dont see Ainz ******* off to the moon, so i would say thats Reinhard's win as well

i like how Rimuru was the perfect x factor needed for me to form a way for Reinhard to win even after getting death incapped

Rimuru can easily detect a couple of kms of range with great sage, the reason he was losing beforehand was due to the fact that we were assuming that he instantly gets wiped by reins swing.
In a pwrfect scenario where Ainz decides to teleport thousands of kilometres away and come back instantly then incap Reinhard. He does win yeah. How likely is that for him to happen? Not much
It is very likely for him to run away from unknown opponents, yes.
In this scenario Reinhard wins

Yeah v true except running thousands of kilometres away is unlikely. I would be with you even if it was a couple of hundred kilometers but anything over a 1000 seems like a MASSIVE reach reaper
And Ainz was ready to grab a couple normal humans and run through a portal to the most secure location he knows if his instant death shit didn't work against normal looking soldiers, I'd say warping to the moon In response to being plopped into a fight against two very spooky mofos would cause him to run and do reconnaissance from a distance.

Ainz is a ridiculously cautious mother ****** who takes the worst and doubles it, if his crap doesn't work, he is GONE.

Zamn this was revived?

Well we all know Slime doesn't stand a chance here, so it's basically Reinhard's better stats/EE vs Ainz' (I forgor what bone boy does to kill Reinhard permanently💀)

Camping him with what though? And stealing Reid doesn't really matter since only Reinhard can use it & he doesn't even need it.
Death Aura, mainly.

Edit: And stealing Reid removes the big ****-off AoE from his kit, so that's kind of a big deal

Last edited:
What's the aura's range?

And yoinking Reid just reduces the range of his sword-laser-explosion nonsense from thousands to tens of kilometres.
Several Meters but Ainz has thought-based planetary-ranged Teleportation so range isn't an issue here

And I didn't know that, is this on his page currently?

Is TPing to within CQC-range a typical move from Ainz?
Ainz is willing to enter CQC yeah, though he tries to mold his tactics after attempting Time Stop+Christmas Tree from opponent to opponent, and considering he's gonna watch Reinhard body Rimuru via his various methods of observing from a distance, he's gonna understand the assignment.
And yeah the range section shows it.
Cool

It's a bit complicated, but if Rimuru senses Ainz first, he starts with Anti-Magic barriers within a 30 Mile diameter due to Ainz's magic power.
However, analyzing Ainz and sensing Ainz are two different things. If he analyzes Ainz, he can use to any ability that Ainz does not resist.

Considering the similarity between Reinhard and Hinata, if Rimuru can analyze Reinhard, he will go directly to Gluttony, but before he can reach the size to swallow the Earth or the Sun, he will be erased by Reinhard, just like the situation he experienced with Hinata.

I don't think Reinhard would immediately go for EE against Ainz, but given that Reinhard went for EE with Reid even for a character like Pucks. As soon as Reinhard senses a Gluttony Rimuru that has the potential to swallow the Earth and even the Sun if given enough time, I'm sure he will try to erase Gluttony without caring about Ainz.

So the only reason Pre-Demon Lord Rimuru wasn't erased by Hinata, including his fundemental information, was because Hinata used a small-range attack like disintegration instead of a melt slash attack.

Although Reinhard's AOE EE is not as broken as Hinata's, since he has completely erased Rimuru's physical body and Rimuru is not a Spiritual Lifeform in this key, only Rimuru's core remains and his Spirit rises towards the sky.

Reinhard and Rimuru probably sense each other at the same time, but Rimuru only uses Gluttony after analyzing Reinhard, and Reinhard does not have the information type 2 based haxes to analyze Rimuru's Gluttony before using Rimuru's Gluttony, so Reinhard will only realize that, Rimuru is the biggest potential threat between them when Rimuru uses Gluttony.

With all this in mind, I have the following questions:

1) Will Reinhard fight against Rimuru or Ainz first (who will he turn to first when he senses them)?
2) Does Ainz have something that can kill Reinhard when Reinhard wipes Gluttony?
3) If Ainz kills Reinhard before Reinhard erases Rimuru, who wins Ainz vs Rimuru in 1v1?

This is the type of paragraphs i expect powerscalers to drop fr
With all this in mind, I have the following questions:

1) Will Reinhard fight against Rimuru or Ainz first (who will he turn to first when he senses them)?
instant EE due to his godly instincts telling him the most optimal play
2) Does Ainz have something that can kill Reinhard when Reinhard wipes Gluttony?
Ainz doesn't have anything to permanently put down Reinhard anymore but he does have a death aura that will incap him and stop him from resurrecting for a while
3) If Ainz kills Reinhard before Reinhard erases Rimuru, who wins Ainz vs Rimuru in 1v1?
Rimuru, no diff

Ainz is a ridiculously cautious mother ****** who takes the worst and doubles it, if his crap doesn't work, he is GONE.

REAPER WE BOTH KNOW HE WILL RUN BUT HOW ******* FAR AWAY IS THE QUESTIÒNS. And yeah like i dont think Ainz wins anymore, he might suddenly go "dam the moon kinda looking fine today 😏 " but he hasnt done anything like that so JUST BASED ON FEATS ALONE, he probably gets EE'd here

Rimuru fra
Rimuru is unlikely to win because no matter what happens, once he realizes that Reinhard will negate him like Hinata, he will unleash his Gluttony form to defeat him and Reinhard will erase it before Gluttony can grow big enough. Rimuru's only chance is probably to absorb Reinhard's soul and information at the time Reinhard is incapability by Ainz's death manipulation. However, if Reinhard is going to EE against Ainz, Ainz can use his teleportation to escape from him, and if Ainz can't get close to Reinhard, he can't incapability Reinhard with Death Manipulation and therefore Rimuru can't do anything to Reinhard.

Rimuru is unlikely to win because no matter what happens, once he realizes that Reinhard will negate him like Hinata, he will unleash his Gluttony form to defeat him and Reinhard will erase it before Gluttony can grow big enough. Rimuru's only chance is probably to absorb Reinhard's soul and information at the time Reinhard is incapability by Ainz's death manipulation. However, if Reinhard is going to EE against Ainz, Ainz can use his teleportation to escape from him, and if Ainz can't get close to Reinhard, he can't incapability Reinhard with Death Manipulation and therefore Rimuru can't do anything to Reinhard.
Its actually much MUCH worse because Reinhard's sword swing isnt a special move...its his literal normal sword swing, his godly instincts will tell him that he needs to do it ASAP and the range is over 2500km which makes it almost completely unavoidable

Also what is the starting distance gap between Ainz and Reinhard

REAPER WE BOTH KNOW HE WILL RUN BUT HOW ******* FAR AWAY IS THE QUESTIÒNS. And yeah like i dont think Ainz wins anymore, he might suddenly go "dam the moon kinda looking fine today 😏 " but he hasnt done anything like that so JUST BASED ON FEATS ALONE, he probably gets EE'd here
He goes as far as is safe, and considering he doesn't have the great Tomb, it's going to be space or something stupid high.

Its actually much MUCH worse because Reinhard's sword swing isnt a special move...its his literal normal sword swing, his godly instincts will tell him that he needs to do it ASAP and the range is over 2500km which makes it almost completely unavoidable

Also what is the starting distance gap between Ainz and Reinhard
4 Kilometers, and Ainz would have Reinhard a dead man and Rimuru using regen to shrug off what goes down in the first seconds of the match, and considering Rimuru's getting up from that, Ainz would just run as far as he could

4 Kilometers, and Ainz would have Reinhard a dead man and Rimuru using regen to shrug off what goes down in the first seconds of the match, and considering Rimuru's getting up from that, Ainz would just run as far as he could
So, considering how Ainz works IC...nothing really stops Reinhard from using his EE at all? He wont be using TS from 4 kilometres thats for sure. He is much more likely to simply try to teleport away. And yeah sure while he COULD go to the moon or space, thats juts highly unlikely to happen. Ainz doesn't have a way of knowing how massive the range actually is and will probably be hit by it along with Rimuru in the first second of the battle
So yeah, unironical Reinhard gg

So, considering how Ainz works IC...nothing really stops Reinhard from using his EE at all? He wont be using TS from 4 kilometres thats for sure. He is much more likely to simply try to teleport away. And yeah sure while he COULD go to the moon or space, thats juts highly unlikely to happen. Ainz doesn't have a way of knowing how massive the range actually is and will probably be hit by it along with Rimuru in the first second of the battle
So yeah, unironical Reinhard gg
Ainz canonically opens with thought-based timestop into testing his opponents' defenses more often then not, hence why I said Rimuru not being effected would spook him into running

Ainz canonically opens with thought-based timestop into testing his opponents' defenses more often then not, hence why I said Rimuru not being effected would spook him into running
The fact that the sussy spooky scary skeleton is terrified here💀
Yeah but he is over 4km away, i dont think he has started ts from that range like ever.

Ainzs in character is ******* him over rn🗿
More like most people not wanting to fight 4 kilometers away lol, if he time stops and Christmas trees them both with spells, Reinhard drops dead and just gets back up while Rimuru survived and Ainz would detect the result of both, and proceed to leave as far as he can go. He doesn't have a safe spot to retreat to without prep, so there's no "well ACTUALLY hes gonna-" no he's dipping as far as he can go.

More like most people not wanting to fight 4 kilometers away lol, if he time stops and Christmas trees them both with spells, Reinhard drops dead and just gets back up while Rimuru survived and Ainz would detect the result of both, and proceed to leave as far as he can go. He doesn't have a safe spot to retreat to without prep, so there's no "well ACTUALLY hes gonna-" no he's dipping as far as he can go.
Ainz on his journey to find purpose in life again 🙏

Looking through this, it seems like he nornally doesn't have it and has toleave his physical form by a transformation into one of the creatures he has absorbed (in this case ifrit) to become a SL. It also doesn't seem to be in character for him
And obviously even if he can survive as a soul it doesn't necessarily mean he can fight in that state
It also seems like while they CAN come back from it, its overtime and isnt necessarily during the period where it will be meaningful in this matchup

Also can Rimuru in this key even resist death Manipulation

The Great Sage always takes the best option after analysis, if he decides that becoming an SL is the best option he will abandon his physical body, as he has already done during his training when testing his abilities during volume 2.

In another scenario Rimuru could enter in Battle Mode, where the Sage takes control and based on analysis chooses the best alternatives.

As for surviving as a soul, Spiritual lifeforms can fight as such, albeit at a higher energy cost.
Looking through this, it seems like he nornally doesn't have it and has toleave his physical form by a transformation into one of the creatures he has absorbed (in this case ifrit) to become a SL. It also doesn't seem to be in character for him
And obviously even if he can survive as a soul it doesn't necessarily mean he can fight in that state
It also seems like while they CAN come back from it, its overtime and isnt necessarily during the period where it will be meaningful in this matchup

Yes he resist death manipulation by resisting veldora aura
Additionally the time period for SPL to gain back their physical bodies is instant
But yeah you're right about everything else

Back