• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this not a stomp? Reinhard can just cut through Infinity with space cutting & won't miss due to Blessing of Innitiative, and even if that didn't instantly succeed then he still resists the majority of Gojo's hax, no?

If I'm wrong though please tell me.

Satella please stop making Re Zero stomp matches.

Reinhard cuts through infinity with his sword.

Gojo has no WinCon because Reinhard resist everything and even if he could kill him Rein would just come back endlessly.

Space cutting isn't beating infinity unless it can bypass conceptual manipulation type 2 and Info manip type 2.

Not sure if Gojo has a wincon though, his best bets would be EE or eternal mindfuck with his domain.

Space cutting isn't beating infinity unless it can bypass conceptual manipulation type 2 and Info manip type 2.

Not sure if Gojo has a wincon though, his best bets would be EE or eternal mindfuck with his domain.
i still dont see that on his profile, so space manip is absolutely bypassing it
Gojo's wincon here is putting Reinhard in his domain and incapping him with that

I mean . . .

Reid, an inferior sword saint, could cut through Type 2 concepts.

I mean . . .

That doesn't tell me much about what the character in question can do here. If he can bypass the concept of infinity, and thus Gojo's control over space, convergence, and divergence, then he should be able to tag him, and with the speed advantage, he would take it. I don't know enough here about Reinhard so was mostly just correcting the idea that simply having spatial manip bypasses infinity.

That doesn't tell me much about what the character in question can do here. If he can bypass the concept of infinity, and thus Gojo's control over space, convergence, and divergence, then he should be able to tag him, and with the speed advantage, he would take it. I don't know enough here about Reinhard so was mostly just correcting the idea that simply having spatial manip bypasses infinity.
to elaborate another point on this, remember Regulus? the guy that straight up ignores Space and Time, yeah even he cant do anything to the Dragon sword Reid when it was in its sheath. Obviously this carries over to the sword when its unsheathed as well which means Reinhard can simply cut through infinity anyway

to elaborate another point on this, remember Regulus? the guy that straight up ignores Space and Time, yeah even he cant do anything to the Dragon sword Reid when it was in its sheath. Obviously this carries over to the sword when its unsheathed as well which means Reinhard can simply cut through infinity anyway
No, ignoring regular space =/ ignoring infinity.

I mean . . .

Reid is weaker and would lose to Reinhard, but he is still superior in skill, since he has reached the Heavenly Sword while Reinhard has not. This is why Reid doesn't break his chopsticks while Reinhard atomizes any blade that isn't the DS. You could say that Reinhard can also cut through concepts if he uses the Dragon Sword, since he could presumably beat Reid fairly easily if it would allow itself to be drawn against him.

Reinhard still resists seemingly everything Gojo has & First/Second Sight make him hard to hit at all though so idk what they're gonna do if Reinhard can't just cut Infinity via space slash.

Just because Reinhard can cut space doesn't mean he can cut though infinite space. This is either stalemate or victory for Reinhard if you wanna argue him getting a new DP that helps him bypass infinity or regaining DP mind changing and "changing" Gojos mind about keeping infinity on. I honestly think the latter could work.

He resisted an ability that floods a person's senses, mind, and soul, with a "continuous, endless, infinite" volume of feelings to the point of just killing a character that already resists mind hax, so it's not identical to unlimited void but imo it's relatively similar.

He was capable of resisting Sirius' authority which allows her to manipulate others' emotions and feelings. Can also presumably withstand Satellas miasma, which makes people go insane. If it wasnt speed equalized then assuming Reinhard could bypass infinity with Mind changing, he could blitz.

He resisted an ability that floods a person's senses, mind, and soul, with a "continuous, endless, infinite" volume of feelings to the point of just killing a character that already resists mind hax, so it's not identical to unlimited void but imo it's relatively similar.
How did he resist/escape that instance?

In Gojo's case, he is forcibly making the person play out infinite perceptions and communications of infinite life tasks. So it sounds a bit more complex than infinite feelings.
Source
"Muryokusho Realm Infinite Space Expansion ↓ Draws the target into the infinite interior. For all life activities such as `perception'' and `transmission'', it is forced to work infinitely. The target is flooded with infinite information, slowly heading towards death."

Reinhard didn't do anything special to resist the Authority flooding his mind, he just resisted it because he can. It's just a natural aspect of himself.

I agree that the two abilities are not identical, but they do both function by flooding the mind/senses to the point that the target can no longer function & dies, and thus are not dissimilar, + the mind hax he resisted was layered.

I do think it's possible then that Reinhard would resist unlimited void, if Gojo managed to use it on him, which would make this a stomp.

If not, then Reinhard can just use thought-based mind hax to make Gojo turn off Infinity.

Hell he could even use his Blessing of Mind Changing to just make Gojo change his mind about fighting him if he really wanted to.

Are you talking about the scene on the Tower where Sirius kills Subaru by making him feel Infinite fear? Because that's a unique situation to make possible, and Sirius never attempted to use in Reinhard the same tactic.

Satella please stop making Re Zero stomp matches.

Reinhard cuts through infinity with his sword.

Gojo has no WinCon because Reinhard resist everything and even if he could kill him Rein would just come back endlessly.
No, even though Reinhardt can cut space doesn't mean he can cut infinity gojo, this infinity gojou works by utilizing the limited space between two, the subject then divides it by infinite space, in the sense that within this Infinity there is infinite space.
So If reinhard can cut through space, it's not quite past infinity gojo. Reinhardt should at least be able to destroy the infinite size space in order to pass through the infinite space of Infinity.

Gojou stomp reinhard.....

No, even though Reinhardt can cut space doesn't mean he can cut infinity gojo, this infinity gojou works by utilizing the limited space between two, the subject then divides it by infinite space, in the sense that within this Infinity there is infinite space.
So If reinhard can cut through space, it's not quite past infinity gojo. Reinhardt should at least be able to destroy the infinite size space in order to pass through the infinite space of Infinity.

Gojou stomp reinhard.....
Infinite space is irrelevant against something that ignores space. Not to mention Reid can cut through something that is outside of both time and space. So inf space isnt really stopping Reinhard here

You cant assume he can cut through infinite space just because he cuts through finite space though. Reinhard isn't cutting the concept of space, just the literal physical space. Only Reid has shown the ability to cut through concepts, and Reid should be a superior swordsmen to Reinhard so you cant apply those feats to Reinhard.

I'm still in favour for Reinhard winning, but not because of him cutting through space as mentioned above.

Yeah so the space cutting attack will still have to bypass that infinite distance thats being created. Its not like the attack cuts through that finite space at once, ignoring the concept of distance altogether.

Either way I do believe Reinhard can bypass infinity via DP mind changing, so I still think he wins in either case.

Last edited:
Yeah so the space cutting attack will still have to bypass that infinite distance thats being created. Its not like the attack cuts through that finite space at once, ignoring the concept of distance altogether.

Either way I do believe Reinhard can bypass infinity via DP mind changing, so I still think he wins in either case.
cutting space itself means ignoring the 3 dimensions present which in turn means anything under that 3D, which includes the length aka distance, also gets ignored and so the infinite distance doesn't stop Reinhard from cutting it apart

How would Purple stop resurrection? I really think this is a stomp, Gojo can do nothing to kill or incap Reinhard who seems to resist all of his hax, and Reinhard can just either cut him in half if space cutting works, or tell him to turn off Infinity and then bisect him.

Gojo's ability doesn't create an infinite space. It creates an infinite distance in finite space.

So if you can bypass that finite space you can hit Gojo.
How could be create an Infinite distance in a finite space. in that finite space there is a limit to the distance between two points or objects. while the Infinite distance refers to an Infinite distance this means that no final boundary can be reached in one distance between two points. to reach infinite, the space occupied by the two points must be infinite.

cutting space itself means ignoring the 3 dimensions present which in turn means anything under that 3D, which includes the length aka distance, also gets ignored and so the infinite distance doesn't stop Reinhard from cutting it apart
No. you are wrong, cutting space has nothing to do with ignoring three dimensions. when we talk about cutting space it means making a separation or restriction in that three-dimensional space. So...Cutting Space doesn't mean ignoring Three Dimensions.
The cutting of space only limits our attention to certain parts or separates space into separate parts, but three dimensions is still here

How would Purple stop resurrection? I really think this is a stomp, Gojo can do nothing to kill or incap Reinhard who seems to resist all of his hax, and Reinhard can just either cut him in half if space cutting works, or tell him to turn off Infinity and then bisect him.
In this fight sba rules, I don't think gojou need to kill him. Wincon gojo here, Reinhardt can't hurt Gojou, Then here Gojou will win.

I rather agree that gojou wins this fight.

If Gojo fans/people more knowledgable about Gojo think that Reinhard can't fully resist Unlimited Void, and then this isn't a stomp in Reinhard's favour, then sure I'll vote Reinhard in this circumstance for his mind hax/possibly his space hax.

Gojo's ability doesn't create an infinite space. It creates an infinite distance in finite space.

So if you can bypass that finite space you can hit Gojo.
That’s false and I’m getting real tired of you continually lying about his ability and yet running away when I show you evidence, so I’d appreciate you stop misrepresenting his abilities thanks.

That’s false and I’m getting real tired of you continually lying about his ability and yet running away when I show you evidence, so I’d appreciate you stop misrepresenting his abilities thanks.
I don't see how what I'm saying is a lie.

Space is 3-Dimensional. And we can clearly see that Gojo is not making an infinite amount of 3-D space.

He is inserting an infinite amount of points within a finite amount of space around his body, creating an infinite distance between a finite amount of space.

Distance =/= space.

Distance is a line drawn from point A to point B.

Space is the volume of an object based on it's coordinates throughout multiple axes.

Last edited:
I don't see how what I'm saying is a lie.

Space is 3-Dimensional. And we can clearly see that Gojo is not making an infinite amount of 3-D space.

He is inserting an infinite amount of points within a finite amount of space around his body, creating an infinite distance between a finite amount of space.

Distance =/= space.
Except that's incorrect. Gojo does indeed create his own conceptual infinite space which allows his ability to work in the first place. All of this was linked to you earlier and in the Regi thread. Here it is again though
Screen_Shot_2021-11-18_at_5.30.38_PM.png

Except that's incorrect. Gojo does indeed create his own conceptual infinite space which allows his ability to work in the first place. All of this was linked to you earlier and in the Regi thread. Here it is again though
Screen_Shot_2021-11-18_at_5.30.38_PM.png
This looks like a conceptually infinite distance, not space.

It says he tweaks the concepts of near and far. These are terms of distance, not space.

There is nothing in this picture that implies what you're saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back