• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Great Sage always takes the best option after analysis, if he decides that becoming an SL is the best option he will abandon his physical body, as he has already done during his training when testing his abilities during volume 2.

In another scenario Rimuru could enter in Battle Mode, where the Sage takes control and based on analysis chooses the best alternatives.

As for surviving as a soul, Spiritual lifeforms can fight as such, albeit at a higher energy cost.
Agree with this but the match isn't even an official one its a friendly match

Slime still doesn't have any resistance to EE and Reinhard's attacks aren't magic for him to null....
SBA, it works on everything.
Also your attack also won't really mean much if he can exist as spirit
But then again i dont really seem to care idk why tf people keep talking here please OP close this

Mid-Godly Regeneration, and AE of type 2 concept, I don't see how Reinhard's EE is relevant now for slime.
Its not passive but even at that if he is only eliminating the physical body great sage will resurrect him but then again IDC PLEASE CLOSE THIS
Great sage would have to do this as soon as the fight starts due to Reinhard's intuition activating instantly. and unfortunately he isnt normally in his SPL which means he will still get erased

Great sage would have to do this as soon as the fight starts due to Reinhard's intuition activating instantly. and unfortunately he isnt normally in his SPL which means he will still get erased
The speed is equalized, rimuru can enter as SLP as soon as he detects danger with Thought Acceleration.

Verse Equalization doesn't work that way.

You'd have to prove slimeverse's operations are similar enough to how and works for the power null to work on it
Magic and skills which are both CM2, law manip, reality warping and subjective reality with a spice of soul manipulation. what other verse equalization shit you want?, you want it to have candy?

Last edited:
Magic and skills which are both CM2, law manip, reality warping and subjective reality with a spice of soul manipulation. what other verse equalization shit you want?, you want it to have candy?
Reinhards EE slash is born from his sword skill. Its not magic nor any other power, it is literally them just swinging their sword. Also the path of destruction actually doesnt take time and is simulataneous to the arc of the sword. Rimuru wont have enough time once Reinhard starts to slash

Reinhards EE slash is born from his sword skill. Its not magic nor any other power, it is literally them just swinging their sword. Also the path of destruction actually doesnt take time and is simulataneous to the arc of the sword. Rimuru wont have enough time once Reinhard starts to slash
Thought acceleration x1000 and magic sense, in equalized speed, there is nothing that can surprise rimuru, if the Great Sage detects that his Slash is dangerous he will make rimuru become a SL, making him untouchable to the rest by AE of type 2 concept that have nothing to interact with.

Another possible option is that when analyzing, rimuru decides to go into battle mode, leaving the Great sage in charge, in that situation, the result would be the same as above, becoming a SL to be untouchable.

Thought acceleration x1000 and magic sense, in equalized speed, there is nothing that can surprise rimuru, if the Great Sage detects that his Slash is dangerous he will make rimuru become a SL, making him untouchable to the rest by AE of type 2 concept that have nothing to interact with.
Prove that Rimuru can transform instantly and doesn't Take any time at all

Reinhards perception boost scales from kid cecilus who is accepted to be MH+ on the wiki and perception boosted himself so much that light appeared to be 100x slower.

Lower tier characters can react to perception blitz on instincts, Godly intuition would also instantly make him realize the numerous threats he is up against possibly forcing him to go to his awakened state where he gets a blitzing speed amp in swinging his sword. Now add the fact that his EE is instantaneous and you get a recipe for disaster

“I turned into Ifrit and tried to use it. This time, it worked without a problem, although my core - the thing that houses me - didn't seem to transform at all.
So I needed to be magical for it to work. But that didn't mean I had to become Ifrit himself, did it? I turned into an adult figure and tried the Flame Transformation one more time. This time, flames shot out of my fingertips.”

It's instantaneous, and for that matter, what's with Reinhard's reaction speed? Rimuru is not attacking, just transforming his body at first.

Reinhards perception boost scales from kid cecilus who is accepted to be MH+ on the wiki and perception boosted himself so much that light appeared to be 100x slower.

Lower tier characters can react to perception blitz on instincts, Godly intuition would also instantly make him realize the numerous threats he is up against possibly forcing him to go to his awakened state where he gets a blitzing speed amp in swinging his sword. Now add the fact that his EE is instantaneous and you get a recipe for disaster

You yourself mentioned that to make the EE he needs to make a slash, which gives plenty of time to become a SL and be untouchable.

“I turned into Ifrit and tried to use it. This time, it worked without a problem, although my core - the thing that houses me - didn't seem to transform at all.
So I needed to be magical for it to work. But that didn't mean I had to become Ifrit himself, did it? I turned into an adult figure and tried the Flame Transformation one more time. This time, flames shot out of my fingertips.”

It's instantaneous, and for that matter,
whats with tensura fans and no timeframe given!!
Second time this happened in this thread
what's with Reinhard's reaction speed? Rimuru is not attacking, just transforming his body at first.
Godly intuition tells him the right answer to everything, it isnt related to him being attacked or not
You yourself mentioned that to make the EE he needs to make a slash, which gives plenty of time to become a SL and be untouchable.
The problem is that isnt in character for him to do at all, name me one other time he has done that in the MIDDLE of combat
Also blitzing speed amps. Reinhard will move before Rimuru

Godly intuition tells him the right answer to everything, it isnt related to him being attacked or not

The problem is that isnt in character for him to do at all, name me one other time he has done that in the MIDDLE of combat
We seem to completely forget that rimuru always fights based on analysis and choosing the best option given the situation. That's his character, that's not counting that he can go into battle mode and leave everything to the Great Sage, which would get him to the given situation anyway.

Reinhard starts with speed booster? Didn't he start with EE? Make up your mind

We seem to completely forget that rimuru always fights based on analysis and choosing the best option given the situation. That's his character, that's not counting that he can go into battle mode and leave everything to the Great Sage, which would get him to the given situation anyway.
His analysis isnt that great with great sage, its not instantaneous nor will it tell him about the EE that is about to come, once the swing starts its already too late because of it being instantaneous

Reinhard starts with speed booster? Didn't he start with EE? Make up your mind
Both are simultaneous, they are auto applied on instincts rather than thought

And lastly, it literally happens from one moment to the next on two occasions

And lastly, it literally happens from one moment to the next on two occasions
Its a novel, of course it happens in a set of orders. I am asking how long it takes for him to do this because taking it to be instantaneous is pure wank, normal humans can see him transform so the speed obviously isn't instant

His analysis isnt that great with great sage, its not instantaneous nor will it tell him about the EE that is about to come, once the swing starts its already too late because of it being instantaneous

Both are simultaneous, they are auto applied on instincts rather than thought
X1000 speed of perception with thought acceleration, it does not need to be instantaneous, you will see Reinhard's cutting movement in slow motion and the best decision will be made, which is to become a SL.

Its a novel, of course it happens in a set of orders. I am asking how long it takes for him to do this because taking it to be instantaneous is pure wank, normal humans can see him transform so the speed obviously isn't instant
Anyway you are treating the EE as a sure win, when he has Mid-Godly Regen that the Great Sage can activate under your assumption of not being able to transform nor that he won't teleport, and that's not even counting that Ainz is also in the fight.

X1000 speed of perception with thought acceleration, it does not need to be instantaneous, you will see Reinhard's cutting movement in slow motion and the best decision will be made, which is to become a SL.
Cecilus at Mach 1000 looking at light moving at Mach 874,030 moving 100x slower🗿
Btw, you still haven't proved why he would go SL, he doesn't have any reason to since its just a skeleton and a human present.
Amazingly, due the blitzing nature of the speed amp and the unknown timeframe for Rimuru's transformation (meaning it will be equalized to their base speed) will probably mean that Reinhard kills him before he transforms regardless. There is just no winning for Rimuru here
Anyway you are treating the EE as a sure win, when he has Mid-Godly Regen that the Great Sage can activate under your assumption of not being able to transform nor that he won't teleport, and that's not even counting that Ainz is also in the fight.
I doubt he will teleport 9000 kilometres away when he doesn't even have that much range, him transforming into SL is unlikely and Ainz is over a kilometres away and pretty helpless here

Cecilus at Mach 1000 looking at light moving at Mach 874,030 moving 100x slower🗿
Btw, you still haven't proved why he would go SL, he doesn't have any reason to since its just a skeleton and a human present.
Amazingly, due the blitzing nature of the speed amp and the unknown timeframe for Rimuru's transformation (meaning it will be equalized to their base speed) will probably mean that Reinhard kills him before he transforms regardless. There is just no winning for Rimuru here

I doubt he will teleport 9000 kilometres away when he doesn't even have that much range, him transforming into SL is unlikely and Ainz is over a kilometres away and pretty helpless here
The Great Sage chooses the best path to victory, there is no reason for him not to do so, as it is the most optimal path based on analysis.

She was crying at the end, threatening me with a life lost forever lost in the labyrinth. "Oh, don't worry about that. I just learned Space Movement, so I can get out of here anytime I want."

I definitely didn't expect this end result, but good thing I learned that skill at this time.

Rimuru's teleportation allows him to leave even the labyrinth of Ramiris, a place that isolates the Dimensions, and allows him to go wherever he wishes as long as he has the coordinates.

Reinhard's power, Great Sage can analyze complex things like Type 2 information and Type 2 concepts, obviating the fact that he is an Extraordinary Genius.
The analysis of which will start AFTER he starts his sword swing, which again gives him insufficient time to transform
There are literally 2 variables which slow Rimuru down, the fact that the analysis will start only after the sword swing and that Reinhard gets blitzing amps
Reinhard is also an extraordinary genius

She was crying at the end, threatening me with a life lost forever lost in the labyrinth. "Oh, don't worry about that. I just learned Space Movement, so I can get out of here anytime I want."

I definitely didn't expect this end result, but good thing I learned that skill at this time.

Rimuru's teleportation allows him to leave even the labyrinth of Ramiris, a place that isolates the Dimensions, and allows him to go wherever he wishes as long as he has the coordinates.
Prove he will run away THOUSANDS of kilometres
Thats the same arguement as Ainzs and the result is pretty much the same:
They dont escape that far in character when using teleportation to escape a situation

In fact thats an even bigger blunder because then its a guranteed death for them since they didnt escape far enough🗿

Back