• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll wait to see what other people comment since I'm not too familiar with Benimaru, although I'm pretty familiar with pre-Arc 5 Re:Zero, so I'll follow along.

Alright let's start, what is Rams answer to interacting with Concepts type 2 and information type 2. And if the get passed that any way they can deal with their mid goldy regeneration or immortality? Also gotta ask, what version of both?

Reality warping, law manipulation and conceptual manip type 2
Well, how likely is he to use it in this key instead of going for a swordstrike? Its also worth mentioning that Ram's claravoyance is good enough to be better rhan mind reading her opponents so she would probably have an idea of him fire magicing her

Well, how likely is he to use it in this key instead of going for a swordstrike? Its also worth mentioning that Ram's claravoyance is good enough to be better rhan mind reading her opponents so she would probably have an idea of him fire magicing her
Well, he often goes for a kill against people who antagonize him, for the record benimaru also have something similar to clairvoyance, so he doesn't have any blind spots

Well, he often goes for a kill against people who antagonize him, for the record benimaru also have something similar to clairvoyance, so he doesn't have any blind spots
Yeah magic sense right, the claravoyance i am talking about for Ram is actually closer to Analytical precog (which is better than if she was straight up reading their mind) and she can also read the slightest twiches of her opponents, the air hanging above them, their hostility etc. to know what they are going to do before they do it.

Btw would Benimaru be able to sense a wind magic based trap that people who can sense mana weren't able to sense and also has layered invisibility attached to it?

I also assume that he can't resist the limited dura neg of her wind magic in this key right? Also what value does he scale to in this key?

Yeah magic sense right, the claravoyance i am talking about for Ram is actually closer to Analytical precog and she can also read the slightest twiches of her opponents to know what they are going to do before they do it.
Btw would Benimaru be able to sense a wind magic based trap that people who can sense mana weren't able to sense and also has layered invisibility attached to it?
If he can sense literal light particle, why not that?, he can also sense invisible people with it anyways, so you need more than air manipulation to really break through those senses, additionally he have passive abilities of his own

Yeah magic sense right, the claravoyance i am talking about for Ram is actually closer to Analytical precog (which is better than if she was straight up reading their mind) and she can also read the slightest twiches of her opponents, the air hanging above them, their hostility etc. to know what they are going to do before they do it.

I also assume that he can't resist the limited dura neg of her wind magic in this key right? Also what value does he scale to in this key?
Out of curiosity Can Ram Resist the Reality Warping, Law Manipulation And Conceptual Manipulation type 2 ?
Also How Good is Ram Regen Exactly ? Because if I Remember Corectly Benimaru have Hellflare/Dark Flame Which Negate High Regen(On Molecular Level)

If he can sense literal light particle, why not that?, he can also sense invisible people with it anyways, so you need more than air manipulation to really break through those senses, additionally he have passive abilities of his own
1. People who can sense invisibility were also unable to sense it, Ram and ley can sense mana and they weren't able to sense it either. You would need layered invisibility sensing for this
Also, why would sensing light particles be related to this?
2, what are the passives

1. People who can sense invisibility were also unable to sense it, Ram and ley can sense mana and they weren't able to sense it either. You would need layered invisibility sensing for this
2, what are the passives
Fear manipulation, confusion inducement, sleep manipulation, radiation manipulation, corruption type 2, unholy manipulation, death manip and reactive evolution and an always active multilayered barrier with specific resistance against one thing or the other, layering their resistance (not really layering) but just each barrier have specific resistance to one thing or the other doubling their resistance

Man can yall stop using the wrongs keys
Out of curiosity Can Ram Resist the Reality Warping, Law Manipulation And Conceptual Manipulation type 2 ?
No she cànnot
Also How Good is Ram Regen Exactly ? Because if I Remember Corectly Benimaru have Hellflare/Dark Flame Which Negate High Regen(On Molecular Level)
Thats his Oni key
Fear manipulation, confusion inducement, sleep manipulation,
coercion can be resisted via supernatural willpower, also thats not a passive
radiation manipulation, corruption type 2,
this isnt potent enough in this key to matter that much in a fight
unholy manipulation, death manip
Not passives, he also doesn't have death Manipulation in this key
and reactive evolution and an always active multilayered barrier with specific resistance against one thing or the other, layering their resistance (not really layering) but just each barrier have specific resistance to one thing or the other doubling their resistance
What are fhe applications for it, cause "Tolerance type skill" isn't giving me much info

Man can yall stop using the wrongs keys
Magic+Subjective reality+law manipulation+conceptual manipulation type 2 exist on first key which is what magic does in slime
coercion can be resisted via supernatural willpower, also thats not a passive
The thing is, once its activated can affect everything or everyone in that area, that's why i called it passive, why can it be resisted by will power?, that isn't mentioned
this isnt potent enough in this key to matter that much in a fight
I don't understand how it isn't, what's your reasons?
Not passives, he also doesn't have death Manipulation in this key
He does, maybe someone didn't add it
Radiation Manipulation, Death Manipulation and Creation (Monsters of significant aura can create an aura akin to radiation, that is extremely toxic to organic life and can induce death in high concentration. It will cause monsters to be born due to the high concentration of magicules)
And its passive

Magic sense works by Observing fluctuation of light and sound waves. It grants a a full 360 degree sight. It allows user to see regardless of circumstansis. Even if you are completly blind you can still "see". even if those things are invisable. It is even capable of seeing Magicules, that are normaly invisable to the human eye, and dosen't normaly interact with physical matter or energy.

Last edited:
Magic+Subjective reality+law manipulation+conceptual manipulation type 2 exist on first key which is what magic does in slime
I know, i am only addressing the stuff that was from the wrong key
The thing is, once its activated can affect everything or everyone in that area, that's why i called it passive, why can it be resisted by will power?, that isn't mentioned
1. Passive is an ability which is always active regardless of the user having to actively use it
2. All of those come under fear manipulation (they actually fainted so idk why sleep manipulation is on the page) and supernatural willpower takes care of thàt + she already has resistance from fear manipulation
3. Its also not in character for him to use coercion. It was used like once or twice by Ranga
I don't understand how it isn't, what's your reasons?
Benimaru and the gang were meeting with humans without having to keep their magicules hidden. The danger levels of that increases later on, this key doesn't have enough of it to cause monsterization, death, or be harmful in anyway
He does, maybe someone didn't add it
They didn't because he doesn't have feats of doing such as he doesn't have enough.
Also, he keeps this passive off even after he becomes able to do this. So its not in character for him to use it

I know, i am only addressing the stuff that was from the wrong key

1. Passive is an ability which is always active regardless of the user having to actively use it
2. All of those come under fear manipulation (they actually fainted so idk why sleep manipulation is on the page) and supernatural willpower takes care of thàt + she already has resistance from fear manipulation
3. Its also not in character for him to use coercion. It was used like once or twice by Ranga

Benimaru and the gang were meeting with humans without having to keep their magicules hidden. The danger levels of that increases later on, this key doesn't have enough of it to cause monsterization, death, or be harmful in anyway

They didn't because he doesn't have feats of doing such as he doesn't have enough.
Also, he keeps this passive off even after he becomes able to do this. So its not in character for him to use it
Bro you're using their "character" now?
Isn't SBA meant to be bloodlusted

What this means though that his magic will be lethal to Ram because the magic will be apply whatever concept Benimura manifested in his magic.
But Benimura would only use this on abilities that are in character for him to use which is likely his flame and since it is tied to a concept even if Ram resists heat. the concept of burning her might still apply to her making her take damage from the flame etc.

It's not an instant win button but it would be a key reason Ram would very likely lose to Benimaru

We can make both bloodthirsty if we want, but if bloodlust results in a stomp, it should not be preferred.

Also for the record i vote for Benimaru. due to how magic particles work even if Benimaru in this key may not have access to a deeper level of world language to somehow tap into the laws in regard to reality to make it an instant win button (like laws of transfiguring things which is what the big boobed Oni gained during Rimuru's awakening as Demon lord). the very idea of how magic works would basically mean it would work against Ram even if she has resistance to it

Yeah i get yall would think Benimaru takes this with magic (and i agree 100% that cm type 2 fire magic would def bypass her resistance).

The problem is that Ram can read Benimaru far more easily then it would be if she straight up read his mind, she massively outskills him (look at their pages lmfao)and she has like a 3-4x AP(Benimaru upscales from the sky dragon which is 12 teratons and Ram upscales from 45 teratons) advantage here.

So now the question that decides the fate of this matchup, How does Benimaru land his fire hits?

Yeah i get yall would think Benimaru takes this with magic (and i agree 100% that cm type 2 fire magic would def bypass her resistance).

The problem is that Ram can read Benimaru far more easily then it would be if she straight up read his mind, she massively outskills him (look at their pages lmfao)and she has like a 3-4x AP advantage here.

How does Benimaru land his fire hits?
really big fireball.

Ram hitting Benimaru might be dangerous because Benimaru's flame can spread if he applies it to her weapon and it spreading towards Ram

Also for the record i vote for Benimaru. due to how magic particles work even if Benimaru in this key may not have access to a deeper level of world language to somehow tap into the laws in regard to reality to make it an instant win button (like laws of transfiguring things which is what the big boobed Oni gained during Rimuru's awakening as Demon lord). the very idea of how magic works would basically mean it would work against Ram even if she has resistance to it
Benimaru doesn't deal with complicated magic-related stuff. But still Benimaru's flames are magical and different from ordinary flames.
Benimaru does this or that to Ram.

By the way, Benimaru's Regeneration negation should actually be in this key. Although it was shown in a battle in the Oni key that his flames had the negation of regeneration, he actually had these flames that negated regeneration in the Kijin key as well.
Benimaru upscales from the sky dragon which is 12 teratons
Higher 6-B's like Orc Disaster Geld, Treyni (Dryad), the Kijins and the Beaskeeters scale twice above the Sky Dragon's feat (24.72 Teratons)
The problem is that Ram can read Benimaru far more easily then it would be if she straight up read his mind, she massively outskills him (look at their pages lmfao)
Benimaru might have some trouble if she gets into a sword fight with Ram, but long-range AOE attacks are a good counterattack for him.

Well rip, Benimaru is never hitting Ram then😭
well the thing is he uses those really big fireball that explodes larger while enclosing them in a barrier so
He would just fire one and trap Reim in a large barrier where she should get caught in the explosion as shown by Code
Well rip, Benimaru is never hitting Ram then😭

Her weapon is wind blades rhat she can spawn on her enemies😭😭
doesn't she go with her iron ball first and some cqc. she wouldn't know about benimaru's ability until benimaru actually used it unless given prior knowledge

Benimaru doesn't deal with complicated magic-related stuff. But still Benimaru's flames are magical and different from ordinary flames.
Benimaru does this or that to Ram.

By the way, Benimaru's Regeneration negation should actually be in this key.

Makes sense, i am not arguing for Ram because tensura magic is broken
Although it was shown in a battle in the Oni key that his flames had the negation of regeneration, he actually had these flames that negated regeneration in the Kijin key as well.
eh, so its questionable then?
Higher 6-B's like Orc Disaster Geld, Treyni (Dryad), the Kijins and the Beaskeeters scale twice above the Sky Dragon's feat (24.72 Teratons)
So she has a 2x AP advantage, alright
Benimaru might have some trouble if she gets into a sword fight with Ram, but long-range AOE attacks are a good counterattack for him.
Right so, Ram can read her opponent so well she knows what they will do before they themselves do. She massively upscales from Emilia who can deal with Ley who teleports around mid combat, she could dodge Garf who was faster than her and also much much more skilled than Benimaru here, she massively upscales from Emilia who could read danmaku of her opponents just by sensing their intent alone.
She has vastly superior senses to a normal human and can also sense mana,aura,hostilify, intent
She also passively exudes an aura that makes your skin feel like its burning
She has a wind cage rhat she can spawn on her enemies that has layered invisibility attached to it and she and Ley both couldn't sense it
She massiveky upscales from Elsa who could hit her opponents vitals while all of her senses were cut off and her mind was floating in a void

The AoE fire burst would def be a problem here but its possible that Ram could hit Benimaru before he could set that off and then spam her wind attacks till he dies. It also worth mentioning that her wind slashes have a minor dura neg attached to it

well the thing is he uses those really big fireball that explodes larger while enclosing them in a barrier so
He would just fire one and trap Reim in a large barrier where she should get caught in the explosion as shown by Code
Ram would be able to know that he is about to set off an AoE and dodge/leave that area preemptively, she can also counter with her own wind blades feom a distance
doesn't she go with her iron ball first and some cqc. she wouldn't know about benimaru's ability until benimaru actually used it unless given prior knowledge
Thats Rem, her sister. Also she is ruthless in combat and doesn't tend to give her opponents any chance to fight back. Heck, she brutalized a 13 yr old as fast as she could and killed him off just because he looked at her wrong

Makes sense, i am not arguing for Ram because tensura magic is broken

eh, so its questionable then?

So she has a 2x AP advantage, alright

Right so, Ram can read her opponent so well she knows what they will do before they themselves do. She massively upscales from Emilia who can deal with Ley who teleports around mid combat, she could dodge Garf who was faster than her and also much much more skilled than Benimaru here, she massively upscales from Emilia who could read danmaku of her opponents just by sensing their intent alone.
She has vastly superior senses to a normal human and can also sense mana,aura,hostilify, intent
She also passively exudes an aura that makes your skin feel like its burning
She has a wind cage rhat she can spawn on her enemies that has layered invisibility attached to it and she and Ley both couldn't sense it
She massiveky upscales from Elsa who could hit her opponents vitals while all of her senses were cut off and her mind was floating in a void

The AoE fire burst would def be a problem here but its possible that Ram could hit Benimaru before he could set that off and then spam her wind attacks till he dies. It also worth mentioning that her wind slashes have a minor dura neg attached to it
He have regeneration on a molecular level tho

Number one: ram does whatever she does but doesn't kill benimaru in one hit
Benimaru will start adapting then gain resistance to it due to reactive evolution of slime characters
Number 2 she actually doesn't have any to fight against or negate his regeneration (missing from profile but I'll add it now-since there's a thread about this already)
Benimaru also have analyze and access so everything about ram will be revealed to him then due to his reactive evolution and accelerated growth
He can then bypass most if not all of the abilities of ram

No, where did you get this from?

Apart from the physiological Mid Godly Regeneration of Spiritual Lifeforms, Benimaru hasn't regenerative abilities.
Oh my bad, i thought everyone gets ultraspeed regen, anyways that's fine
He still have other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back