• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 7

@Phoenix

Crunkledunk and I teleport to the garden in front of you.

"Hi, guess where we've been," I say to Nicholas in a not-so-happy tone.

"As perceptive as ever," I say, returning to human form.

I go to the bar to get something to drink.

"Where are Dilma and Ruby?"

"They left, they wanted to explore the world it seems. Look for unusual creatures. They asked me to create a device for them that would make them difficult to find, so I did so. I can still locate them myself, but they wanted to be safe from the interference of others." He explains.

"Ah ... good for them, I just hope they don't create trouble," I reply, drinking a can of soda.

"And our young lady with free will problems?"

@Drite

"Happy you like them"

She says, well, happy.

"and the closest one would be Nessie, Lockness Lake, in the United Kingdom"

Ruby responds to the question

I stop for a moment.

"Two things, first ... this is a contradiction and second ... do you have any idea how many problems she can cause in the state she is in?", I say, trying to remain calm.

@Exodus/Phoenix

"Come here you two. Jonathan, I'm granting you the commandment of Patience... I've changed its effects to better suit our purposes. Of course, I'd advise against accepting it if you have any stupid ideas in mind about our relationship.

Amy, I'm making an ammendment to rule #4 and adding a 5th

For number 4. Only interact with Nicholas if Jonathan or myself are around, and follow Jonathan's orders closely whenever Nicholas is involved.

And 5. If you think anyone might attempt to free you from my control, report it to me, and warn them against it. If they persist, do whichever of the following seems easiest: kill them, escape, or kill yourself. Obviously I myself am an exception from this rule.

Crunkledunk is obviously planning something with this public appearance of his, but so am I. Keep an eye out for further developments regarding his plans."

"Her free will wasn't fully gone to begin with, only dulled. As evident by the fact that she made the choice to leave. I don't see her being a threat to the wider public, that would go against her nature, as she had expressed the "desire" to help the most people possible. As long as she doesn't try and stop advancement, there are no problems with her leaving."

Jonathan spins his gun around as he talks. "Well, the "girl" there has certainly lived up to my expectations and more. So sure, as long as you let my plans proceed, I accept."

"I may not be Nicholas, but I'm pretty good at gathering information by the way, so if you need to know something, feel free to ask." He then comments.

Nicholas takes a device out of dimensional storage, configures it briefly and then hands it to Megalith.

"This will locate her for you. Though I advise against seeking her out as she is now, she is currently with Layla's group. As long as that group doesn't interfere with my goals, I don't intend to fight them myself, you are free to do what you wish of course."

Kyouka enters the bar from imaginary number space and approaches Megalith and Nicholas

"I'd also advise against going after her. That man who killed the president is also among their group and I don't know your chances of beating him, let alone everyone there at once."

"Who is Layla?", I ask, taking the device and integrating it into my armor.

Then I turn to Kyoka.

"Don't worry, I have enough experience to understand when a fight is not feasible"

"Layla is the amnesiac girl that was forcibly teleported here by Crunkledunk. She has quite a grudge on him for that move."

"We all have a grudge against Crunkledunk, it is his gift to humanity", I murmur.

"No offense, joke ... sometimes," I say to Crunkledunk and then return to Golem mode and teleport myself.

@Layla group.

I appear in front of you.

Having basically carved a path of soulless husks numbering in the millions through India, I return to the base. I see that Megalith is here as well, but don't react.

"Well, well, well. Another one from that flying fortress of theirs. You were warned not to come here, weren't you?" Jonathan says in response to his appearance.

[By the way, here's the list of what the Commandments that we don't know of do in this. This was decided on Discord and approved by Yobo.

Patience: Anyone who takes impulsive actions will find anything that will aid them to be out of reach

Repose: Those who would sacrifice their good health for power are placed in eternal slumber

Purity: Anyone who shows desire will be cursed to have their heart and blood frozen]

Edwellken said:
@Exodus/Phoenix
"Come here you two. Jonathan, I'm granting you the commandment of Patience... I've changed its effects to better suit our purposes. Of course, I'd advise against accepting it if you have any stupid ideas in mind about our relationship.

Amy, I'm making an ammendment to rule #4 and adding a 5th

For number 4. Only interact with Nicholas if Jonathan or myself are around, and follow Jonathan's orders closely whenever Nicholas is involved.

And 5. If you think anyone might attempt to free you from my control, report it to me, and warn them against it. If they persist, do whichever of the following seems easiest: kill them, escape, or kill yourself. Obviously I myself am an exception from this rule.

Crunkledunk is obviously planning something with this public appearance of his, but so am I. Keep an eye out for further developments regarding his plans."
"Understood."

"So, Megalith. You're here because of Amy, aren't you? Well, I'm afraid it's too late for you to save her. She's under Layla's control right now. Though even if you, or Nicholas, could "save" her, it's not like we'd let you take her and leave here alive anyways."

I look at the man with a raised eyebrow.

"You know ... I was wrong, I made a serious error of assessment and only now I realize it"

"What do you mean? I was under the impression you just came here for a friendly visit, but that's really not the case?" I say sarcastically.

"Why are you here then?"

After Megalith leaves the bar, i start to speak.

"Didn't expect either of you to be here. Not complaining though. You guys want a drink?"

"Sure, though I'm not sure that even affects me anymore. There's still plenty of me working elsewhere anyhow and Andrew said I should try understand humans better, so coming here might help." Nicholas answers.

"Oh, did you now?" Jonathan comments mockingly.

Kyouka sighs

"I'm not sure why he decided to go alone, he could have at least tried to amass an army first."

She takes a seat at the bar

"Yeah I'll take a drink."

"Let's say it was more a friendly visit ... but then your long-tongue friend started talking and besides discovering that there is someone more irritating than Crunkledunk, I also realized that there are many other things that escape my attention "

"Anyway ... I guess none of you here will give me a few minutes to talk to Amy, am I right?", I say to Layla.

Knowing these two well, they probably wouldn't mind some strong drinks, so i give them some fancy stuff.

"You two seem quite busy today. What's the goal exactly?"

"I'd like to repay the hospitality you showed me when we first met. Go on, Megalith. Nobody else attack him unless he tries something stupid." I say.

"If you behave yourself, you might just make it out of here alive. I hope for both of our sakes you will."

I hold no ill will towards Megalith personally. Besides, I'm interested to see how Amy interacts with someone from that group.

"Didn't intend to. As long as he doesn't try and kill us, he's fine. Go on, talk to the "girl", it won't help much." Jonathan comments, leaning against a wall.

"To be honest, I'm not sure anymore. Aside from fortifying this place, upgrading my body and building various tools. That's all I've been doing. The space ships are well on their way, preparing to launch in the next few hours, so that succeeded. Right now I wish to learn more about how to empathize with humans." Nicholas explains, picking up his drink and taking a sip.

"Do you consider this place your new home then? Because i can't imagine why you would be fortfying it otherwise."

Back