• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cataclysm • RP Thread

"This is where we believe an area of great importance to the Rock Elementals is, it needs to be investigated, I should not need to tell you, but thus is a mission with risks. Be. On. Guard." Balthar said with an extremely serious tone
"O...kay...." Victoria said slowly, taking a sip of her coffee.

"This is where we believe an area of great importance to the Rock Elementals is, it needs to be investigated, I should not need to tell you, but thus is a mission with risks. Be. On. Guard." Balthar said with an extremely serious tone
"Hmm sure..." He thought about the ways they can sneak inside and was looking at the map with curiousity

"Now that everyone's here, here's your first briefing." Balthar said, rolling a map on the table with marks on it, a circle dictating the area they shakily control and an X dictating where their base was

He then pulled out another map with a wide angle, an X where their base was again, but another X... the next state over in Eastern Colorado

"You leave at 1 AM, expect a backup team." Balthar said, handing Palaria a radio

"Long distance communication."
“On it like blue bonnet! And I mean the hat.”

"Hmm I am thinking of a distraction of some sort so we can get a sneak entrance if that makes sense. How likely we can ambush that rock elemental?"
"You can't do that too well on ground, you'd have to try to use trees and whatnot to get as close as possible." Shalai explained

"Flank pincer...." she muttered, taking a sip of her coffee.
"We don't exactly have enough troops to pull that off and it's heavily dependent on terrain, something they can change on a whim and know at the back of whatever they consider a hand" Darren explained

"We don't exactly have enough troops to pull that off and it's heavily dependent on terrain, something they can change on a whim and know at the back of whatever they consider a hand" Darren explained
"Exactly..." she replied, pointing her spoon at Darren as she takes a spoonful of her porridge. "That's why... we use their environment against their favor... force moves that would give us leverage regardless if they could change it or not...."

"Exactly..." she replied, pointing her spoon at Darren as she takes a spoonful of her porridge. "That's why... we use their environment against their favor... force moves that would give us leverage regardless if they could change it or not...."
"I don't think that's included in the description of a 'Flank pincer' " Darren questioned

"Either way, Rock Elementals are an extreme threat to us, and the most present one. I'll leave you to prepare." Balthar said, leaving the room and letting them prepare

"It's fine, I understand what you meant with this tactic..." Palaria said

"Either way, Rock Elementals are an extreme threat to us, and the most present one. I'll leave you to prepare." Balthar said, leaving the room and letting them prepare

"It's fine, I understand what you meant with this tactic..." Palaria said
“So long as at least one of us does, we're golden!” says Aura, because Kuon left the character with a good concept of strategy meetings in another thread. But she's still happy to help out.

“So long as at least one of us does, we're golden!” says Aura, because Kuon left the character with a good concept of strategy meetings in another thread. But she's still happy to help out.
"Yeah, I have to prepare myself so don't expect too many responses out of me." Palaria warned everyone

Sena listened in to the others discussion but couldn’t offer much to help. She didn’t have as much experience fighting in a group like this so she wasn’t as knowledgeable about these kinds of tactics. Still she knew a bit and listened intently in case something came to mind.

4 hours later

"Move out, and bring victory!" Balthar said over comms, Palaria surprisingly being the last to leave with Shalai hanging back to keep lockpace with her

"...hey." Palaria murmured to Shalai

4 hours later

"Move out, and bring victory!" Balthar said over comms, Palaria surprisingly being the last to leave with Shalai hanging back to keep lockpace with her

"...hey." Palaria murmured to Shalai
Victoria groaned, rolled her eyes out and brewed another cup of coffee as she places them in a plastic cup, following Aura and Neron from behind.

Back