• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 7

"Well, I had always seen it as my purpose in life... I cannot abandon it now." He pauses.

"I think the issue was... that I was constantly making calculations. I see people as merely sets of numbers and equations, filling out their functions. I guess there's more to them than that... Feel and experience things...? How would you say that I should do that? I have no idea how." He asks, before finishing his drink as well.

I sneak in some more of the super stronk drink while they aren't noticing.

"Have you ever tried to just lay back and relax before?"

"I see, doesn't that prove you are human in a way though? If you yourself found something to be your purpose then that comes from your own thoughts which is a human thing~" She waits for a moment before continuing

"Yes there are more to people than just their functions. If you wanted to feel and experience things, maybe try finding people you likeee talking to or attempting to experience alien things so you can find things you might like~"

She sips her mysteriously refilled drink again

"Hmm. Relaxing has never been for me..." He pauses and sips his refilled drink again.

"...I'm not sure how to do that though. Would you be willing to help me?" He asks Kyouka.

"You're... interesting to talk to."

"Of course Nicholas, I'll help with anything you want, is the least I can do to repay you~" She responds

"And thanks you're interesting to talk to as well~"

"Thanks... I appreciate you helping me understand humans better. I'm happy to have you... helping me." Nicholas says, taking another drink.

"What did you... put in these?" Nicholas says, looking at the "bartender".

"Strong alcohol, lots of mixture. Though, i think you two may have had enough for the night."

I take away the drinks from the drunk Nicholas and Kyouka.

"Feel free to stay around and talk."

I think i went a little over board with it, but i'm sure they don't mind.

"Aww come on, one more?" Kyouka pleads with the bartender

"Like I said, I'm happy to help. But are you feeling any... different Nicholas, perhaps a little... drunk?~" She asks

There's still a little left from Kyouka's drink.

"Sure, you can finish your drink. Not like it matters anyway."

Kyouka finishes her drink

"Well... that's a new, very... human feeling to you isn't it~" She asks with a smile

["Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg… and my arm… even my fingers. The body I've lost… the comrades I've lost… won't stop hurting… It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you?"]

CrusadeGuru said:
"Are you two officially a couple then?"
"Uhh. No. They are like, super drunk."

I maaaayyyyy be the one to blame here. This is weird. Do beaches allow this?

Crunkledunk walks in "Hey I was just thinking about something moro- What the hell? What the hell are you two doing?" Crunkledunk becomes very surprised at what is happening

"Uh sure" Crunkledunk is still phased by the scene he walked into but teleports into the now expanded manticore satellite. "Hey, what's up? By the way can you tell me what the hell happened there"

"If you are referring to the flying fortress, know that Nicholas is too indifferent to move his ass and do something to save Amy ... you know in what situation she is, don't you?",I say, looking at the holographic screens in the control room.

"I saw her talking to Nicholas. I also assume that Layla reached out to her, probably using Eike. You wanted to talk about it?"

"Well, I doubt there is much we can do. I know Layla has mind control abilities- which she has not likely applied to Amy now- making it hard to convert her. Not even considering how much aid she has"

I give an annoyed sigh to then turn off the screens and sit on the edge of the satellite opening.

I look slightly at Crunkledunk, beckoning him to sit next to me.

"Don't worry ..." I mutter,to then turn my gaze to the planet.

"You know ... I have at least ten thousand years ... yet this is the first time I see the Earth"

"No, actually ... it is peaceful ... in the universe where I reincarnated the Earth had died many millions of years ago, humans have colonized other planets"

Kyouka, being drunk, either misses or ignores the others talking and taking pictures in the room

"So how do you feel nooow? Any more human yet?~" She asks, pulling back a bit

"Maybe ... but they learned from their mistakes, they are certainly not the most peaceful race ... but there are more bellicose ones"

"Tell me ... do you know what I really am?"

I write a note and put it on Kyouka's and Nicholas's foreheads while they are distracted.

Blame it on the alcohol.

Back