• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cataclysm • RP Thread

"..." Balthar was silent for a long while, the gears screeching in refusal to move in his head, though they did anyways, before he just breathed out

"Balthar...?" Palaria asked quietly, like she could hardly stand up to him like this

"Fine, but I'm ordering you to only engage personally when you feel one of your lives may be at threat." Balthar said to Shalai

"Now that that completely unexpected interruption is out of the way, are you all prepared?"
Victoria sighs.

"Yeah..." she said slowly, taking another sip of her coffee.

"No, make your own..." she replied slowly, taking another sip.
“Why so stingy? I bet it doesn't even do anything for you, anymore!”
"If you want I can bring you one, Aura" Neron said noticing that this conversation would not go anywhere.
“We're late to make it, Big Guy. We'd be lucky to find one bean left in supply by now. Wait. You think that's why she's so bitter, Big Guy?! Victoria, stop over-brewing!

“We're late to make it, Big Guy. We'd be lucky to find one bean left in supply by now. Wait. You think that's why she's so bitter, Big Guy?! Victoria, stop over-brewing!
Neron laughed at this

"Oh friend, I think we found her weakness, she'll probably go crazy if she doesn't have 3 other caffes" he told her.

“Why so stingy? I bet it doesn't even do anything for you, anymore!”

Victoria lets out a sigh, sitting down on a chair with her legs crossed and arranging her dress as she takes a sip of her coffee.

"I... could go for a shower right now...." she muttered.

He yawned and woke up from his bed as he put some of his notes in his bag, he barely slept last night but still was able to get enough energy to be okay

"Uh what is happening?"

"Victoria! I Promised you this, didn't I?" Shalai said, walking over, with a bowl of something in her hand
"Good thing you remembered kid..." She patted the girl with one of her cold hands, before gently grabbing the bowl. "Make sure to do more of these if you want me in a mission... Especially with... this one..." she said slowly.

"Good thing you remembered kid..." She patted the girl with one of her cold hands, before gently grabbing the bowl. "Make sure to do more of these if you want me in a mission... Especially with... this one..." she said slowly.
"I don't know much about human physiognomy, but don't people have a problem if they eat a lot of sweets and coffee?" he asked to Aura

"I'm not a kid!" Shalai snapped immediately, that was a little bit of a rough spot for her, clearly, since she was not allowed the bowl from Shalai's grip on it growing tighter

"I'm not a kid!" Shalai snapped immediately, that was a little bit of a rough spot for her, clearly, since she was not allowed the bowl from Shalai's grip on it growing tighter
"Whatever you say...." she said slowly, patting her head more. "Are gonna give me the bowl or no? You promised it... After all..." she replied.

"Whatever you say...." she said slowly, patting her head more. "Are gonna give me the bowl or no? You promised it... After all..." she replied.
"Just... don't call me a kid again." Shalai said, her voice getting deeper for her age as she was Visibly upset

"Victoria, consider that an order." Balthar said, his voice hadn't changed at all

"As for everyone, gather around here." Balthar's voice suddenly became just a little lighter

"Just... don't call me a kid again." Shalai said, her voice getting deeper for her age as she was Visibly upset
"Just how old are you people...? A hundred...?"

Her voice not her facial expression changed, still as scruffy, still as sleepy.
"Victoria, consider that an order." Balthar said, his voice hadn't changed at all
Victoria rolled her eyes up, before slowly yawning.

"Just how old are you people...? A hundred...?"

Her voice not her facial expression changed, still as scruffy, still as sleepy.

Victoria rolled her eyes up, before slowly yawning.
"Does it matter? Just do not call me a kid, or a child, or anything like that." Shalai said bluntly, finally loosening her grip and allowing Victoria to take the porridge

"I don't know much about human physiognomy, but don't people have a problem if they eat a lot of sweets and coffee?" he asked to Aura
Aura browsed her mind for a matching meaning to physiognomy. Eventually, the search returned Error: specified domain name is not available from this name server. “Say whaaaaa..............whatever. There comes a time when it's a bigger problem if they don't get it, Big Guy.” and then sparks flew between Shalai and Victoria. One awkward silence later, “Like we just witnessed.”
"As for everyone, gather around here." Balthar's voice suddenly became just a little lighter
“On it, boss!” and off she goes.

"Does it matter? Just do not call me a kid, or a child, or anything like that." Shalai said bluntly, finally loosening her grip and allowing Victoria to take the porridge
"..."

Victoria didn't bother trying to argue. The "kid" is just as amusing as her voice and tone, which is great since that makes her less of a threat, at least in her own demented mind.

The woman lazily took the porridge and began eating it in silence as she listens to whatever Balthar wants to say.

"Now that everyone's here, here's your first briefing." Balthar said, rolling a map on the table with marks on it, a circle dictating the area they shakily control and an X dictating where their base was

He then pulled out another map with a wide angle, an X where their base was again, but another X... the next state over in Eastern Colorado

"This is where we believe an area of great importance to the Rock Elementals is, it needs to be investigated, I should not need to tell you, but thus is a mission with risks. Be. On. Guard." Balthar said with an extremely serious tone

"You leave at 1 AM, expect a backup team." Balthar said, handing Palaria a radio

"Long distance communication."

Back