• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 7

I fiddle with the syringe a bit.

"Still not the best at this. Let me try something."

I cut a small area of my arm and see if I can fill a vial with blood if there are any available. I inject a few nanites into it.

"After we fiddle with this a bit, it should work."

I get to doing exactly that

Jonathan takes the weapon, inspecting it briefly. He swaps between the gun's various functions, looking at each form. "Not bad. Now I'd like to ask "you" a question. What do "you" know about Nicholas? His psychology specifically. There may be something I missed since arriving to this world that could help me break him." He asks.

"Anything "you" can tell me, though more specifically relating to weaknesses, mental ones. As you may have overheard, I wish to have him join me, to do so I would need to find a way to break his ideals."

"Mentally. The group he's in is pretty loose. They're mostly there for shelter. Nicholas has not been endearing himself to anyone besides people of comparable intelligence, and that's questionable at best. Additionally, he is overconfident in his ability to predict all of us, but didn't realize a single outside force that could go unanalyzed could potentially ruin everything. Also he may be more susceptible to substances with addictive qualities now. The presence you felt earlier, if it's what it could be, could be the key to unraveling all his plans. From there, I have a ability specifically designed for attacking ideals and opinions if you can give me some details of his life. Unfortunately, all this may not be very helpful, but it's all "I" have. Sorry about that."

[Honestly surprised Amy didn't mention the thing where Nicholas went slightly insane at the notion of her existing]

"Most of that doesn't really help me much, I'm afraid. I was already aware of practically all of that. Now, tell me more about this ability designed to attack ideals and opinions of yours."

"Its called First Folio. It replays a person's life to them and mocks then for all the hardship and failures they have experienced. In fact, it is even stronger while used in the structure where Nicholas' lab is to my knowledge."

"Hmm. While that certainly sounds potent, that man may be so detached at this point that his past means practically nothing to him. In fact, that is very likely to be the case."

"In that case, "i" will be of no more use to you than a upgrade tool, so feel free to treat me as such until the situation changes."

"Well. I would say that it is worth it still to try. However, it would be better if we could show him more about how humans really are. Selfish, unintelligent, primitive fools that will use what he gives them to bring only more ruin and suffering. So, do you have such capacities then?"

"You should know that's not what I meant. Do any of your abilities allow you to display something other than the past? Perhaps an image of the future?"

[You know, it feels really weird to be setting up pain and suffering for myself and yet here I am doing it still.]

"I will get to it then." Jonathan finds some paper and begins writing very quickly.

"So, now you should inject them into yourself." Nicholas states to Andrew.

"Here, how about this." Jonathan throws a small spherical device towards Amy.

"It's meant to interfere with observation and analysis abilities. Not sure how much it helps against Nicholas, but it could use some upgrades." He says as he resumes writing.

The Divine Phoenix said:
[You know, it feels really weird to be setting up pain and suffering for myself and yet here I am doing it still.]
"I will get to it then." Jonathan finds some paper and begins writing very quickly.

"So, now you should inject them into yourself." Nicholas states to Andrew.
"If you say so."

I inject the nanites.

Andrew would "feel" the nanites flowing throughout his body. They quickly acclimated to it and were set to regenerate any wounds that Andrew sustains.

"Besides you being much harder to kill now, the armors have upgraded and added new defenses now. A wide variety of them at that." Nicholas answers.

Jonathan is still writing, he seems quite absorbed by it.

"Layla, "i" wanted to ask if you needed to make use of the fusion capabilities "I" have. Those may be beneficial to use here."

"Well, "I" can fuse with a large number of people at once and have no time limit. The only possible limit would be necessary consent."

Back