• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 7

"Well, this is where my main lab is. Not sure if I really consider anything a home though. The concept eludes me." Nicholas answers.

I poar more for both of them.

"Well, do you feel... anything for anyone here?"

[No, i don't mean romantic feelings goddamnit]

"People tend to say home is where the heart is. Do you have any place you consider 'important' or that you particularly like?" Kyouka asks, taking a sip

"Well, you have shown dissapointment at least once from the time i've spend with you. Surely you must dislike or like some of the people here."

I poar more for both of them. I wonder how Nicholas would act while drunk.

"You've certainly changed a little ever since the "Amy incident"".

@Exodus

I narrow my eyes to then kneel towards Amy.

I put a hand on my face, pulling out Ruru's mask that she had upgraded and shaping it into more human dimensions, I handed it to her.

"Here, this for you ... as a friend used to tell me, everything we build has a part of us in it, I hope that when you look at this mask, you will remember what was the part that made it more than just a mystical mask "

"Have I? That's good, I think. That incident made me realize the direction I was going was not the one I wanted to go. And now I'm stuck trying to figure out how to fix it..."

"You have half a dozen people here helping you. It's a slow process, but i'm sure you made some improvements."

I look over Kyouka.

"Off topic, but where do you even want this flying thing to go?"

"No, it's a gift ... for you, make sure you don't lose it ... or give it to someone else," I say putting the mask on her head.

Then I get up and turn around, starting to leave.

"You others do not become suspicious ... there are no tracking devices in that mask!", I exclaim, to then I transform myself and fly away.

"Well uhh... I never really had a set destination, although maybe space would be an interesting place for it eventually. It's just kinda going vaguely eastward right now. I could send it somewhere if you guys had a place you wanted it to go though."

"I suppose." He says, taking a bigger sip.

"How's this supposed to feel like anyways?" He asks.

"Quite the sentimental one, isn't he?" Jonathan comments.

"Have you thought of the moon? A flying lunar garden beach sounds pretty awesome." I reply to Kyouka.

I give Nicholas more alcohol. "Maybe you should find out for yourself."

Kyouka sips her drink again

"That's a good idea, but I need to hear what the others think first." She responds, managing to not show any drunkenness

"I suppose. Anyways, placing this on the Moon doesn't really change much for me." he says, taking a bigger drink, yet not showing any effects either.

I teleport myself to the garden, returning in human form and crossing the door to the bar.

My mood has deteriorated markedly.

In response I walk slowly towards the bar, sitting down and taking a glass of a liquor at random.

"Tell me Nicholas ... in this room ... who among us has done the most colossal idiocy?", I ask.

The drink i was giving them ended. Looks like i'll have to pull the big guns.

I take out a bottle with the strongest alcoholic drink in the bar. Legends say that a single shot was enough to leave any man drunk. It also tastes incredibely good for some reason.

I poar some for them.

"Feel free to take a seat." I tell the sad Megalith.

"You should go to a beach outside of this one, Nicholas. Maybe that would improve your mood."

"Well, you nearly walked right into your own death, so the answer would be self explanatory. Yes, I am aware they have Amy and what they've done to her. She chose this while she still had the capacity. If you wish to save her, by all means, do so, but blaming me for this will achieve nothing. If they begin becoming an obstacle to advancement, then I will take note." He explains.

"You're right, I won't pour all the grudge I'm feeling towards you, I shouldn't even do it considering I'm not your leader, your partner or even your friend", I say, drinking.

"We are not even a team ... we are just a group of misfits fished by lot, just look at us ... a crazy man obsessed with beaches, a difficult woman to frame, a mad scientist with serious self-esteem problems, me ... an alien that clings to a dead hope that is older than a damn universe and you ... someone more alien than me interested only in his goal ",

"Don't misunderstand me. I do feel what I would describe as "bad" for Amy, however she proved that she can make her own choices and she did, however outlandish and absurd they may be." He takes another drink.

"Ah, but what does it matter anyways. I've already lost what makes me human." He laments.

Kyouka drinks a bit and starts feeling the effects

"Wooah that's shome strooong stuff." She comments before trying to compose her words better

"Ahem. Anyway, you shouldn't beat yourself up for not saving Amy, is what sheee wanted~"

She turns towards Nicholas

"And you shouldn't beat yourself up for 'not being human'. If you seee that then you should try to fix it instead of sulking~"

"That's the problem... I don't know how to fix it at this point. Do you have any ideas?" Nicholas seems to be talking somewhat slower than usual.

That was fast.

"I can understand the feel of not being human. I'm not one anymore, after all. But that's not what matters in my opinion. What matters..." i point to my soul gem "... is this."

I shake my head, sighing.

"You are one of the most intelligent here, perhaps in this whole universe ... yet you are so naive as to believe that you have lost your humanity ...", I say to get up then.

"If anyone requests my presence, I'm at Manticore Zealot," I mutter.

"Crunkledunk, you are still welcome there ...", I say to then teleport.

Kyouka puts a hand to her chin as if thinking for a moment

"Well... what do you think it meeans to be human?"

That's an important thing to define first I think.

[It is now 6:00 GMT]

Many of the world goverments have begun to completely panic. It seems many of the politicans in the U.S. have disappeared specifically, many of them fleeing the country or going into hiding. It seems that the various threats have made it difficult to keep the country together, leaving it in shambles. World goverments are aware of the Gardens and are contemplating nuclear force against it we all know how that would go. Many goverments are attempting to hack and shut down Fujin's news site. Additionally, people across the world have a overall negative opinion of those sent to this world, and are extremely afraid of them.

"You've felt before riight? For instance you've felt confused when youu couldn't figure out Amy's choice. You look prettyyy alive to me too. As for the laast two you just need to find things that make you happy~" Kyouka pauses to take another sip

"Likee youur science, don't you like advancement?"

"That was before. I changed since then. The new power we received influenced me, I think... I can't really say I "like" anything, advancement is necessary, it is my duty, but aside from that... I suppose I could look for people that I like talking to?" Nicholas wonders, taking another sip.

After walking aound, I get near the bar and hear Nicholas' conversation.

Should I join in? No... someone like me will just ruin it for him. He should do this on his own anyway.

"The advancement serves noo reason then, youu could just abandon your 'duty' then, that would be a 'human' thing too do~" Kyouka says sipping again

"Looking for people you like talking to would be a goood start." She says, finishing her drink

"If you ask me, your view of being a humaan is narroow. To be human can mean to live and eventally die, to push oon despite problems, to strugglee against potential adversities. There are many potential meanings, with yours being just oneee, to be human has no set meaning it's about what you think, feel and experience throughout life that makes you human, there are some human beings out there less 'human' than others for instance~"

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Oh, I see. A blade, forged in ore from the highest mountains that absorbs the power of the sun onto itself. It has sliced off the head of countless demons and saved many lives. It was once wielded by a warrior of kindness, whose skill let him become indistinguishable from the world itself. Is that an apt description?"
[ ^ @Exodus]

Back