• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 7

"Well, what would a fusion between you and me be like? It would be weird if it just asked for orders or to be treated like a tool."

"It likely depends on how origins would interact, although it's likely that "my" personality isn't one that will be overpowering, being very limited and machine like."

Jonathan has finished writing, he hands it to Amy. The writing details a future where humanity has used advanced technology to wage war and destruction across the universe, perpetuating countless atrocities, both among themselves and on others.

Nicholas had resumed tinkering with his own body. Armors were still upgrading defenses.

I finish my first Dark Magic curse. One to kill immortals, at least a certain type of them. By constraining their consciousness and soul to their body, my bullets can kill those who live on through others. I remember something else I could do.

Opening a portal and hrading through, it takes only a short moment before I return with several bodies and a rather talkative gun, losing the portal behind me and laying the corpses out.

Clones have been busy building stuff for a while. They have developed defensive countermeasures and also certain other interesting equipment

Nicholas continues tinkering with himself. He enters and exits a few portals to other locations before quickly returning. The armors continue working on defenses for the Garden, all over the place, as well as on other things in other facilities.

Perhaps fusing with her could allow us to affect Nicholas with that power of hers better. Doubt it's worth the risk though. Jonathan wonders upon hearing the conversation.

Megalith heard a voice in his head "hey, finished really quickly- got some other stuff die while I was at it, I mastered and evolved every martial art pretty easily while I was at it. So, you want help?"

"Yes, can you create a virus that breaks down and corrupts any technological function? It would be a great help if you sent it to me when you did",i respond telepathically.

In about 2 seconds (in his perspective) Megalith hears Crunkledunk say "done. You need anything else?"

Jonathan goes and picks up the spherical device he had given Amy earlier.

Nicholas continues doing what he was doing before. The armors have finished fortifying the Garden with extremely varied defenses.

Crunkle industries has officially released its public projects. Robots stronger, faster and smarter than the strongest, fastest and smartest humans in the world are now being released as domestic servants and "super power defence agents" for 100 dollars (a great increase from the 45 cents it takes to produce them). There are also purely non offensive gadgets available for normal humans that also functions as upgrades for robots. These include short range teleporters and forcefields. These products are in high supply and demand, creating a vast profit for Crunkle industries. Artificially constructed special agents have been produced for states working as police officers against the supernatural. Crunkledunk himself is promising a public appearance to inspire hope in citizens across the globe whose lives and security has turned upside down in mere hours.

I get up

"I'm going for a walk. Don't be surprised if you heard voices coming from the bodies."

I create a portal into western India, eating the souls of everyone I come across.

"It's almost like he's asking to be killed." Jonathan comments in response to the news of Crunkledunk's projects.

Nicholas is still working until someone needs anything from him, as are the armors.

Kyouka begins extending the bounded fields so that she would have a further warning as to when someone approached the garden. She also strengthens them to improve their capabilities.

I should start using that scientist from the space statio

She gets up and, using a combination of her magecraft and some tools, transfers the scientist's consciousness into a puppet after making slight changes.

"Welcome back to the world of the living science man, go join the dragon tooth warriors in the production of more puppets and when you're done there I guess you can help out wherever." Kyouka says before walking away into imaginary number space

The scientist begins working like Kyouka said, a bit confused about being alive.

"I'll have to decline then. That process sounds too strange for me to be comfortable with."

Besides...her thoughts smell weird...

I shake my head.

@Drite

"Devices to make us harder to find, so we won't have to worry about people constantly bugging us"

Ruby says to Dilma telephatically, while she shows her device to her.

"Anyway, here's your new clothes "

The girl says as she pulls her arm foward and materializes on it a pair of blue jeans and an orange shirt trought Mist Flames.

"No, for the moment it is enough, thank you ... friend", I say, and then look at Senht.

"You know, brother ... there's a reason I'm with these *parasites*, unlike you they have the ability to improve, to change ... to love, something you've never done"

"I am no longer the Athun the Cosmic Warrior, I am no longer him for many lives and in those lives I have changed, I have been every kind of person ... and now they are just me, Megalith the Guardian ... my soul has changed during countless ages, observe what I have become ", I exclaim as a flaming aura envelops me.

[ Fight Song ]

My Persona manifests itself with the appearance of a knight with fiery wings and a sword with a rhomboid tip.

Custos the Protector.

Senht widens his eyes at that sight.

"That ... that is an abomination!" He replies.

"No ... it's your end!", I exclaim as Custos attacks Senht.

The black knight does the same, colliding his Persona against mine.

Meanwhile, I load the virus into Great Sword and then fly to Senht, while the latter throws me against energy waves.

I increase my speed thanks to Kakama, dodging the attacks and hitting him with the sword.

Senht parries the blow with his own blade.

I moan to then use Pakari, increasing my strength and pushing harder, cutting the blade of the black knight's sword.

My brother is stunned for a second and I take advantage of that moment to pierce his left shoulder.

Senht moans in pain, feeling something strange in his body.

Small electrical sparks appear at the point where I hit him to then expand throughout the rest of the body, paralyzing him as if it were under the influence of an electric shock.

He tries to find the problem and try to solve it, but unfortunately all his technological capabilities have been broken down.

"You ... what ... what did you do !?"

"I took everything away from you!", I reply, turning my hands into a sonic gun and hurling his body against the earth's atmosphere.

Senht tries to regain control of his body but in vain while I fly towards him and hit him several times, causing his body to fall faster towards the ground.

With one last punch, I hurl him in a desert, creating a kilometer-long crater.

I land next to him, kicking his body and lifting him from the ground to then throwing him into the air.

I sink my feet into the ground, pull my shoulders back and spread my arms as my chest opens, loading the antimatter cannon.

"Senht! Get out of this multiverse!" I yell, firing an antimatter beam at him.

The black knight watches the beam coming towards him, but unfortunately the virus has damaged his technology in such a way as not to allow him to use his own teleport.

Senht utters a final cry as his body is destroyed at the atomic level, every single part of him is disintegrated and dissolved into nothingness together with his Persona.

Finally I turn off the cannon, emitting a sigh.

"Goodbye, brother ..."

@Overlord

"That is useful, never knew that he could do that, and thank you cutie, those cloths were getting nasty

Anyway, no time to waste i guess, where is the closest Cryptoid in your book?"

@Faruel "Well then, you handled that well. I'm impressed." Crunkledunk teleports next to Megalith. " So is this finished? Is she finished?.."

"Oh, I see. A blade, forged in ore from the highest mountains that absorbs the power of the sun onto itself. It has sliced off the head of countless demons and saved many lives. It was once wielded by a warrior of kindness, whose skill let him become indistinguishable from the world itself. Is that an apt description?"

Back