• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 7

"Yeah and the most ironic thing is that I'm really myself through Megalith that the real me, apart from the fact that tge place where I come from it's damn boring ... and empty"

"This place is my home now and I'm just Megalith, Athun is just an old ghost ... a stranger," I say, looking down.

"Have you ever loved anyone, Crunkledunk?"

I chuckle slightly.

"Of course ... some people," I say.

"But I only loved one person, Serina ... and I have to keep the promise she made to me"

"Well, I mean..." Crunkledunk seems to be struggling to articulate himself and realising he can't stops talking mid sentence, taking a brief moment of silence. And then looks up at Megalith angrily "Also what the hell! What was that sarcastic comment about me loving people? You think I can't? Or I haven't?"

@Overlord

"Huh, the UK. Always wanted to visit a classy place and drink some tea. Can you teleport? Though i don't mind flying towards there"

Dilma says to her Flame Girlfriend

"I... think so? What am I supposed to be feeling...?" Nicholas asks, somewhat oblivious to the others. The note disappears.

"Surpise, maybe embarrassment or happiness. There are plenty of things you could be feeling~"

"I suppose you're a good friend too. Actually, you are the best friend I have had for years" Crunkledunk calms down

"Hey, you want to check what the others were up to. I saw the red headed idiot kiss the nothing-in-head on the face"

Crunkledunk and Megalith teleport to the others location "So what the hell are you bird brained love birds doing? And what the hell were you given?"

"Good you're feeling stuff! Anyways you could drink some mooore and stay druuunk instead of going back to normal. Ish more fun like this~"

"That still isn't an appropriate amount of comtext" Crunkledunk says to beach king. " Also you heard the lady, you can have some of my alchohol!" Crunkledunk throws Kyoka a bottle

"If you guys want to drink more, then feel free to do so, but can you not do that in the bar?" I ask of the drunkards.

I whisper loudly to everyone who isn't unbelievably drunk

"Let's have them drink until they pass out. We can separate the more easily that way."

Kyouka catches the bottle despite her inebriated state and pours some for Nicholas

"What do you mean somewhere that isn't hereee?~ I'll accompany you if you'd like~" She says before leaning in to whisper in his ear

"Or maybe... we can go back to a more... private room~"

An armor enters the room through a portal and taps both Nicholas and Kyouka. Nicholas suddenly looks a lot less drunk.

"What in the world happened to me?" He asks out loud.

"You got drunk. It was an experience."

Oh yeah, there was something bothering me.

"Off topic, but why did you even come to the bar Nicholas? Didn't take you for someone who drinks."

"I was actually going to ask you to reinforce the defenses, but it seems I got sidetracked. I don't think I minded though."

Back