• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 7

Kyouka gets noticably embarrassed

"Oh well uhh sorry. I was drunk and not thinking straight. Anyways bye everyone." She says as she teleports back to her room

"Well, i'm glad you..." i glare at Kyouka before she left (she still has the note in her forehead) "...""enjoyed"" yourselves. I guess i owe you one. What do you want me to reinforce?"

"I'm not sure. If she's up for it, I wouldn't mind, I suppose? Anyways, I should get back to work." Nicholas says as he steps through a portal back to his lab.

"Alright then. Everyone, bar is closed, get out."

I push everyone out with TK and close the bar.

After shapeshifting myself to look like a mechanic, i zoom around the garden, enhancing every single weapon (defensive or not) and piece of equipment that i can manage to find. [Results to be given later]

Nicholas is working in his lab, he seems slightly off again, though in a different way than before.

An armor approaches Fujin.

"You recorded all of that, didn't you?"

Crunkledunk lands in his anus on the beach "How rude" he walks up to Fujin "hey, so if you have a recording I would like about a 1000 copies sent to locations Nicholas can't track too easily"

If the armor had a face, it would look embarrassed right now.

"Was that really necessary? Surely there are plenty of other people in relationships to make this less newsworthy."

The Divine Phoenix said:
If the armor had a face, it would look embarrassed right now.
"Was that really necessary? Surely there are plenty of other people in relationships to make this less newsworthy."
"You two are some of the most powerful people in the world. Of course it's newsworthy."

Fujin shrugs. "If something Newsworthy is happening infront of me, I instinctivly record and take pictures of it."

@Overlord

"Actually, if there is any problem, can i ask you a favor?"

Dilma says to Ruby, in a serious tone

"Did you also film me as I killed my brother along with the millions of bombs he had placed in the center of the earth?"

Back